The BOOK!!!

Letsargue

The BOOK!!!

The "B-I-B-L-E"; - The "BOOK OF BOOKS" Is N-O-T-H-I-N-G But the "Word of God", Not Man's FLESH or Man's Word, But The FLESH Of the "B-I-B-L-E", T-H-E "WORD of GOD"!!!!!!!!! - ((( T-H-A-T IS NOT ANY F-O-R-M OF M-A-N!! )))!!!!!!!!!! Christ Was NOT Any Form of A M-A-N, But Just the "WORD of GOD" in the Book // BIBLE, Nothing ELSE!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The BOOK!!!

The "B-I-B-L-E"; - The "BOOK OF BOOKS" Is N-O-T-H-I-N-G But the "Word of God", Not Man's FLESH or Man's Word, But The FLESH Of the "B-I-B-L-E", T-H-E "WORD of GOD"!!!!!!!!! - ((( T-H-A-T IS NOT ANY F-O-R-M OF M-A-N!! )))!!!!!!!!!! Christ Was NOT Any Form of A M-A-N, But Just the "WORD of GOD" in the Book // BIBLE, Nothing ELSE!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816
Does an unclean spirit live in you? :smokie:

6390.gif

Letsargue

Does an unclean spirit live in you? :smokie:

6390.gif

(((((( """""M---A---N""""" ))))))!!!!!!!!
Y-O-U -- A-R-E REAL SMART S-A-T-A-N!!!!!?????????????

A Person Has ""E-I-T-H-E-R"" Christ in Their Mind, ""O-R"" (( "SATAN" )),( There IS N-O --- O-t-h-e-r!! ) It is Obvious You Could NOT Have Christ in Your FOOLISH LYING SATANIC M-I-N-D!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061916

Epoisses

(((((( """""M---A---N""""" ))))))!!!!!!!!
Y-O-U -- A-R-E REAL SMART S-A-T-A-N!!!!!?????????????

A Person Has ""E-I-T-H-E-R"" Christ in Their Mind, ""O-R"" (( "SATAN" )),( There IS N-O --- O-t-h-e-r!! ) It is Obvious You Could NOT Have Christ in Your FOOLISH LYING SATANIC M-I-N-D!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061916

I live in Georgia but I'm not a hick like you. Can you send me some apple pies from Blue Ridge in the fall?