Ted Cruz's newest lie about Donald Trump

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a lie because he implies known false information. Just like the paid protestors of moveon.org that burned down Ferguson, Baltimore and rioted in Chicago that he claims is because of Trump. To say this is a disappointment in him is an understatement. Not that am voting for the Canadian anyway. Which is also what rusha wants.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a lie because he implies known false information. Just like the paid protestors of moveon.org that burned down Ferguson, Baltimore and rioted in Chicago that he claims is because of Trump. To say this is a disappointment in him is an understatement. Not that am voting for the Canadian anyway. Which is also what rusha wants.

Well ... in regards to "what Rusha wants" ... this is not the first or last time you have been wrong about something. :D

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, so rusha wants Ted Cruz as President. Who knew...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
His ideologies are fine. But, he is not my brother. This is nothing new. He does not have to be my brother to be a Senator.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe Nick should call Fortune Magazine a liar for writing these words:

Donald Trump Says NATO Is Costing the U.S. Too Much Money

March 22, 2016

He’s the first mainstream candidate to ever suggest the U.S. withdraw from the alliance.

Donald Trump added another twist to his already unconventional campaign for the presidency on Monday: he became the first mainstream candidate to ever suggest that the United States withdraw from NATO. His rationale? It costs the U.S. too much money.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/22/donald-trump-nato/

In all fairness to the former Hilary Clinton/Harry Reid/Nancy Pelosi supporter, he (Trump) did say that yesterday, his views very well might have changed today.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The debate is between me and Nick. You've tricked him into believing that Trump is a conservative, I'm his antidote.
I'm sure Nick will tell you I didn't trick him, and you can't convert a Trump supporter if he is one. Trump will be the best thing DC has ever seen. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The debate is between me and Nick. You've tricked him into believing that Trump is a conservative, I'm his antidote.

I'm sure Nick will tell you I didn't trick him, and you can't convert a Trump supporter if he is one. Trump will be the best thing DC has ever seen. :chuckle:

Listen, I know Trump doesn't have the mindset of a president, he lacks too much mentally, socially and worldly wise knowledge. He is a joke and a fool but that';s what's so endearing about him - I really think he can do better than most !
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4641073&viewfull=1#post4641073

Again: this debate will be held between two men who take their politics seriously.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump is a bad joke. I will vote for Trump only in a last resort, and I certainly won't like it.

Nor will God. Let the people who elected Donald Trump into the most powerful political office in the world eat crow when they find out how liberal he really is, there is no need for you to join them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Trump is playing to the crowd ... he is not a conservative. He's a loudmouth, hate-mongering, thrice married adulterer. How do those qualities equate to the best thing DC has ever seen?