PDA

View Full Version : The door has swung.

whisperingwillows
March 10th, 2008, 02:15 PM
This forum....bites (is that an implied curse word?)

The question summed up in a song...

"Should I stay or should I go?"

Am I being run off? By no means. I am Irish, I am like Finley, I like to fight. I love a good argument, a good debate where I learn about other points of view. I also do my own thinking for myself (no man here to tell me what to think nor do I tell him what to think) I read my bible, allthough I did go fishing today...didn't catch anything. Water is too high.

I read my bible, I pray and I study about things. No one tells me what to think, how to think.....When I formulate an ideology, when I make up my mind that I am against the DP and am for equal rights for all, it is because I look to God, not prolifeguy's wife, not my spiritual mentor for the last 16 years. I look to God, and the answer will usually come, usually in a bible verse, sometimes in an "apply this to a real life situation" But it does come.

I am SICK to death of the so called Christians. I know we are called to not have divisions, and I mgiht already bring some hurt feelings to the table because I have butted heads with a few on Yahoo who believe that their god hates and because their god hates, so should they. I find myself wanting to be more like Jesus. To care and love, love thy neighbor as you love thy self is the second greatest commandment. First love the Lord your God with all Your heart and mind. Since I have been active on this forum I have been called names, chalked at because of my POV. Now, I get infractioned because of the use of NOT a curse word. (I don't curse, much, and when that mouth gets a little sideways I replace with funny words. Flippen, freaking, frothing, son of a bisquit eater, frea-nature, etc) Anyway, I digress. Yet a word that is NOT a curse word, is slid a finger about, but a picture of a torn apart baby can be displayed.

I want to say sc-------but I am not going to. I want to go out in a blaze of glory, but I will hold back because it is the moral thing to do. Non believers, please read carefully

God, Jehovah God is not represented by the hatefilled here. God does NOT hate you. God is not gleeful that you are lost without Him. He wants you to be apart of His family, and adopted child via the blood of Christ. I am not perfect, but I do try to let the light of Christ so shine, that it is attractive. Dealing with these butt heads on here make this mission, impossible. They are truly doing their father's work.

Good day.

Ecumenicist
March 10th, 2008, 02:21 PM

"Should I stay or should I go?"

Am I being run off? By no means. I am Irish, I am like Finley, I like to fight. I love a good argument, a good debate where I learn about other points of view. I also do my own thinking for myself (no man here to tell me what to think nor do I tell him what to think) I read my bible, allthough I did go fishing today...didn't catch anything. Water is too high.

I read my bible, I pray and I study about things. No one tells me what to think, how to think.....When I formulate an ideology, when I make up my mind that I am against the DP and am for equal rights for all, it is because I look to God, not prolifeguy's wife, not my spiritual mentor for the last 16 years. I look to God, and the answer will usually come, usually in a bible verse, sometimes in an "apply this to a real life situation" But it does come.

I am SICK to death of the so called Christians. I know we are called to not have divisions, and I mgiht already bring some hurt feelings to the table because I have butted heads with a few on Yahoo who believe that their god hates and because their god hates, so should they. I find myself wanting to be more like Jesus. To care and love, love thy neighbor as you love thy self is the second greatest commandment. First love the Lord your God with all Your heart and mind. Since I have been active on this forum I have been called names, chalked at because of my POV. Now, I get infractioned because of the use of NOT a curse word. (I don't curse, much, and when that mouth gets a little sideways I replace with funny words. Flippen, freaking, frothing, son of a bisquit eater, frea-nature, etc) Anyway, I digress. Yet a word that is NOT a curse word, is slid a finger about, but a picture of a torn apart baby can be displayed.

I want to say sc-------but I am not going to. I want to go out in a blaze of glory, but I will hold back because it is the moral thing to do. Non believers, please read carefully

God, Jehovah God is not represented by the hatefilled here. God does NOT hate you. God is not gleeful that you are lost without Him. He wants you to be apart of His family, and adopted child via the blood of Christ. I am not perfect, but I do try to let the light of Christ so shine, that it is attractive. Dealing with these butt heads on here make this mission, impossible. They are truly doing their father's work.

Good day.

This place is an exercise in skin thickening, no doubt about it. Chill dude. Pay attention
to the real scriptural challenges, they are educational, forget the rest. When it gets to the
point of name calling, assume you won the debate, because they have nothing better to
offer.

Wamba
March 10th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I know we are called to not have divisions, and I mgiht already bring some hurt feelings to the table because I have butted heads with a few on Yahoo who believe that their god hates and because their god hates, so should they.

Note: God does hate.

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Also, this is a forum. I think this video is for you.

fNPrmhjLmRU

ShadowMaid
March 10th, 2008, 02:32 PM
"Ya big ol' baby." :chuckle:

Knight
March 10th, 2008, 02:54 PM

"Should I stay or should I go?"ANSWER: Go.

Ya big ol' baby. Mad because I warned you about your foul mouth??? There are lots of forums out there that will allow you to use profane words. I am sure you will be able to find one within minutes. Good luck. :wave2:

ebenz47037
March 10th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Don't let it hit you in the butt as it swings.

MaryContrary
March 10th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Calls to mind a couple of lines from one of my favorite bits of amateur fiction:
Antagonist: "...I am about to leave...I cannot say that I have derived any benefit from my time here.”
Protagonist: “I regret your failure.”

TomO
March 10th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Buh-Bye :wave:

whisperingwillows
March 10th, 2008, 05:35 PM
ANSWER: Go.

Ya big ol' baby. Mad because I warned you about your foul mouth??? There are lots of forums out there that will allow you to use profane words. I am sure you will be able to find one within minutes. Good luck. :wave2:

Hello, you absessed sore on the rectum of soceity....

Flippen eh, friggen eh man, when are you going to ban me? There is no way off this forum other than banning.

Mr. 5020
March 10th, 2008, 05:36 PM
:doh:

It's simple. Just log out, and don't ever log in again. :nono:

Caille
March 10th, 2008, 05:45 PM

Flippen eh, friggen eh man, when are you going to ban me? There is no way off this forum other than banning.

"There is no way off this forum..." ????? :darwinsm:

whisperingwillows
March 10th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Hey knight, pee for brains, when are you going to ban me?

Ktoyou
March 10th, 2008, 05:54 PM

I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt, but I see you are not able to act like a grown-up and just leave. You want attention/ perhaps you want pity? :baby:

Caille
I vote to keep this clown around, as least until he melts down.

Wamba
There is no way off this forum other than banning.

I'm going to put this in the simplest way possible:

LEAVE! It's not that hard!

I'm going to put this in the simplest way possible: (pt. 2)

You are an idiot.

whisperingwillows
March 10th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Little boy knight, get your hand off the snake and hit the ban button

whisperingwillows
March 10th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Knight...King Warthog From Plannet Rectumopolus, are you there?

Poly
March 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM
The door has swung.

And the idiot has left the building.

I wonder if his mommy and daddy knew he snuck on the computer. :think:

Knight
March 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Knight...King Warthog From Plannet Rectumopolus, are you there?
Banned.... and a nerd!

That's an awful combination.

:Patrol: nerd alert :Patrol: nerd alert :Patrol: :banned:

Mr. 5020
March 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM
The door has swung.

And the idiot has left the building.

I wonder if his mommy and daddy knew he snuck on the computer. :think::chuckle: I'll never understand the point of threads like this.

eveningsky339
March 10th, 2008, 06:15 PM
So how has everyone's week been going?

Mr. 5020
March 10th, 2008, 06:21 PM
So how has everyone's week been going?Good. :up:

I took a few days off from work this weekend, so I'm feeling relaxed. :)

PyramidHead
March 10th, 2008, 06:22 PM
get over yourself

Mr. 5020
March 10th, 2008, 06:25 PM
get over yourselfWhat'd I do? :(

eveningsky339
March 10th, 2008, 06:27 PM
What'd I do? :(

:rotfl:

Wow... Don't know why that got to me...

Yep, I'm back from a relaxing weekend too. Only today is Monday, so now I'm all wound up again. :think:

Mr. 5020
March 10th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Wow... Don't know why that got to me...

Yep, I'm back from a relaxing weekend too. Only today is Monday, so now I'm all wound up again. :think:Today is my last of four days off. I'll be wound up tomorrow.

PyramidHead
March 10th, 2008, 06:32 PM
What'd I do? :(

not you, noob.

jeez!

jk jk ;)

Mr. 5020
March 10th, 2008, 06:34 PM

Did I just get called a noob by somebody that got here five years after me?! :chuckle:

eveningsky339
March 11th, 2008, 02:16 PM
My spring break (the not bad kind) starts next week, so that's something to look forward to. Predictably the teachers are piling on homework like there is no tomorrow.

I had an alumni from my high school say that college is easier... :noway:

cattyfan
March 11th, 2008, 02:42 PM
What wimperingwillows was actually saying is he lacks the self-discipline to walk away from this site.

My bet? He's likely to try to sneak back in under another name.

Loser.

Ktoyou
May 1st, 2008, 04:35 PM
Hey knight, pee for brains, when are you going to ban me?

You want to fight with people, OK OK, say hello to my little friend :CRASH:

PKevman
May 1st, 2008, 05:51 PM
Looks like he's back wanting another banning. :rotfl:

I didn't even remember who you were WhisperingWimp. Why the neg rep in a silly American Idol thread?

:mock: WhisperingWimp

PKevman
May 1st, 2008, 05:52 PM
I am SICK to death of the so called Christians

Then stop being one and get saved for real.

Ktoyou
May 1st, 2008, 06:05 PM
Then stop being one and get saved for real.

I think he is a Christian fearing baby who needs to act like a little :troll:

Prolifeguyswife
May 1st, 2008, 06:13 PM
Looks like he's back wanting another banning. :rotfl:

I didn't even remember who you were WhisperingWimp. Why the neg rep in a silly American Idol thread?

:mock: WhisperingWimp

Hey, Pastor Kevin - I too, got a neg rep on an irrelevant post from about two months ago. I think WhisperingCoward is doing a neg-rep-and-run. (by the way, "he" is a "she")

ebenz47037
May 1st, 2008, 09:25 PM
Wow! I got my first ever neg-rep tonight from whisperingwillows. :chuckle: I guess you had to come back for parting cheap shots? :mock: whisperingwillows

cattyfan
May 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM
I had completely forgotten about wimperingwillows. So that's who neg repped me.

For someone who claims to hate this site, he/she/it can't seem to stay away. :rolleyes:

ShadowMaid
May 1st, 2008, 10:06 PM
Wow, Catty! I got one too! Did she/he get all of the people who posted in this thread against their behalf?

Knight
May 1st, 2008, 10:26 PM
Wacky! :D

koban
May 1st, 2008, 10:28 PM
Why's he unbanned?

TomO
May 2nd, 2008, 02:53 AM
Wow, Catty! I got one too! Did she/he get all of the people who posted in this thread against their behalf?

:chuckle: It looks like it....not like it had any effect or anything though.

koban
August 26th, 2009, 10:38 AM
There is no way off this forum other than banning.

:darwinsm:

GuitarCrazyo
November 5th, 2009, 09:35 AM
The iPhone is not for sale yet, so youre just guessing that Apple will not have other models at the time of release, or other models announced to be available soon. I say, watch the Apple site and the various Mac news sites. Apple has been known to bring surprises before - as in One more thing

Knight
November 5th, 2009, 11:02 AM
The iPhone is not for sale yet, so youre just guessing that Apple will not have other models at the time of release, or other models announced to be available soon. I say, watch the Apple site and the various Mac news sites. Apple has been known to bring surprises before - as in One more thingOh man... you broke spammers rule #327: Never make an irrelevant post in an inactive thread.

It ruins your cover.

Stripe
November 5th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Anything is relevant in this thread. :chuckle:

chickenman
November 5th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Have I mentioned that I'd like to not have my account cancelled?

And that egg thing, too...