Ted Cruz book: Republicans get your vote, then go JUDAS on you once in Washin

lighthouse99

Ted Cruz book: How the Republicans get your vote, then go JUDAS on you once in Washington

Ted Cruz has accomplished far more as a Senator than anyone in the liberal (or liberal light) media will tell you.

I hate the media. They obfuscate… they pick and choose what to report and their choices are (ha ha, Understatement) not always based on what We the People want or need to know about. A few days ago in a news show interview, Ted Cruz said (in a civilized way) said what I have been thinking lately, in maybe not such a civilized fashion about the media, namely

….that almost every single journalist, nearly without exception, is a liberal. It’s so true. Don’t fool yourself that there are any news shows that are truly conservative. In cable news, there is only liberal and liberal light.

Rush Limbaugh is conservative, and Glenn Beck… Don’t even bother with anything else if you don’t want to be polluted w/ liberal nonsense/distortions/lies.

Always remember: Garbage in/Garbage out:shocked:

And don’t forget you can always read books and REALLY learn something.

One book NO ONE SHOULD NEGLECT TO READ b4 voting is A Time for Truth by Ted Cruz. It is amazing what he and a handful of other conservative senators (there are so few of THOSE) have accomplished!

Did you know the Admin and other liberals almost got away with a scheme that involved being able to track you wherever you go in your car, whether accused of a crime or not! And they wanted legislation passed enabling police officers during a traffic stop to be able to read EVERYTHING on your cell phone!! ... no search warrant, no probable cause other than some traffic infraction (and how many of those are even valid? God knows)

You really need to read Cruz’s book, to find out what is really going on in Congress, especially how the fake Republicans RARELY fought the Admin for their Republican constituents who voted 4 them (thinking...).

Ted Cruz was one of the only ones who kept fighting anyway, one of the very few in Congress who actually CARED about the fact that We the People, did not want O/care (and a bunch of other creepy stuff).

Cruz & Co, along with the House of Representatives, and along with millions of Americans who joined in the fight, were on their way to defeating O/care, but guess who stopped them?

"Republicans" (!) so called…:shocked:

You really are low-info unless/until you read this book

If you haven't read it, don't feel bad... doesn't look like anyone in the media has read it either, and yet they Blah, Blah, Blah about Cruz just the same... You can know just as much as (or more than )some of those phony talking heads who act like they know everything. act like their opinions are the only ones that count. Don't buy that stupid lie

:Brandon:

:FrankiE:

lighthouse99

i have read this book twice, and so glad i did b/c the human species tends to forget what it's read... sometimes 5 minutes after reading it

that's scary, all things considered

:shocked:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh great, a Harvard lawyer born to a Cuban father on Canadian soil whose mother was from the US.

lighthouse99

the level of intellectuality (hmm, i guess that's a word since: no squiggly red line) :)

leve of that is not too good at the forum at this time

:(