Dear Mr. President Obama: White House

Just-me:David

Dear Mr. President Obama,
Why are you thinking of running for General Secretary of the UN assembly after you leave the office of President of the United States? Is it true that your term ends 1/2017? How do you get voted in to become the General Secretary of the UN? Thanks for your presidency. :)

glorydaz

Why are you thinking of running for General Secretary of the UN assembly after you leave the office of President of the United States? Is it true that your term ends 1/2017? How do you get voted in to become the General Secretary of the UN? Thanks for your presidency. :)

You should just write him a letter instead of starting ANOTHER thread. :chew:

drbrumley

He ruined the country, now you want him to ruin the world?

Just-me:David

i think i did email the white house. I'm not sure what i wrote, but i think i did email the white house. I received some pre-written letters of how the White House is trying to make sure everyone is safe and that all people, especially those fleeing from war torn countries, should be helped by America.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
If Hillary Clinton wins the election this November and becomes our first woman president, and all liberals including me are keeping our fingers crossed , she will most likely appoint Obama tot the Supreme court to fill the next vacancy .
This is a more likely scenario, and he would make a great Supreme court justice !

Granite

Hall of Fame
If Hillary Clinton wins the election this November and becomes our first woman president, and all liberals including me are keeping our fingers crossed , she will most likely appoint Obama tot the Supreme court to fill the next vacancy .
This is a more likely scenario, and he would make a great Supreme court justice !

I wonder if after eight years he'd want to keep a low profile and just take a break for a while.

Mocking You

I thought Obama was going to suspend the elections and remain President.

Just like Bush was going to do.
And Clinton.
And Bush Sr.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

09286114618fe59d52e9dda23a14680c1b2a72d532d13e7107acd5b44dcc2646.jpg