ECT This is what Paul was trying to convey:

Cross Reference

"We have received … the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Cor. 2:12.

"Reality is Redemption, not my experience of Redemption; but Redemption has no meaning for me until it speaks the language of my conscious life. When I am born again, the Spirit of God takes me right out of myself and my experiences, and identifies me with Jesus Christ."

Chambers, O. (1986). My utmost for his highest: Selections for the year. Grand Rapids, MI: Oswald Chambers Publications; Marshall Pickering.

Paul then moves on to explain what that all means by the example of his own life.

Peter did the same thing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought this is what he is trying to convey;

1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

And people twist and contort the good news, and try to put everybody under bondage and Paul responds in a way that only a MADist can do.

Acts 13

9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? 11 And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time.”

Of course this one was not of the circumcision. More like Urantia.

Cross Reference

I thought this is what he is trying to convey;

1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

And people twist and contort the good news, and try to put everybody under bondage and Paul responds in a way that only a MADist can do.

Acts 13

9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? 11 And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time.”

Of course this one was not of the circumcision. More like Urantia.

Redemption was for the whole world. Why not believe that and move on from there?

Cross Reference

Because people fight against eternal life. People like you. What if John W murdered 600 people tomorrow. Would he lose eternal life?

If you understood the word "believe", yes. Don't come back until you do and it is made clear to anyone that there can be no further discussion as to whether you have it right to your understanding..

OMT: Everyone wants eternal life. Most want it on their own terms. . .even you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because people fight against eternal life. People like you. What if John W murdered 600 people tomorrow. Would he lose eternal life?

It would mean he never had eternal life in the first place.

Neither could one say so that had it.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"We have received … the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Cor. 2:12.

"Reality is Redemption, not my experience of Redemption; but Redemption has no meaning for me until it speaks the language of my conscious life. When I am born again, the Spirit of God takes me right out of myself and my experiences, and identifies me with Jesus Christ."

Chambers, O. (1986). My utmost for his highest: Selections for the year. Grand Rapids, MI: Oswald Chambers Publications; Marshall Pickering.

Paul then moves on to explain what that all means by the example of his own life.

Peter did the same thing.

Whatever