Go to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

As of right now the following posters will be going to hell when they die (more will be added as they come to mind):

Balder
Wickedwoman
Justin
Gerald
Mustard Seed...

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.

fool

Hall of Fame
Freak said:
As of right now the following posters will be going to hell when they die (more will be added as they come to mind):

Balder
Wickedwoman
Justin
Gerald
Mustard Seed...
By what standard?

Greywolf

...don't pass Go, don't collect $200.

Out of curiosity, how many of these lists have you made so far? I know I've seen one or two of them before this one.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Balder said:
I don't date at gunpoint.
Sorry about the going to Hell thing, hope you have a nice stay...but ever since Freak assumed he was God there is nothing I can do about it...I hope you understand that Freak is out of his freaking mind.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Sorry about the going to Hell thing, hope you have a nice stay...but ever since Freak assumed he was God there is nothing I can do about it...I hope you understand that Freak is out of his freaking mind.
Freak isn't claiming to be God. He is just a messenger.

Who from the list do you think is not heading toward Hell, and why?

Didn't you recently suggest that all protestants were heading for Hell? :think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:

Balder
Wickedwoman
Justin
Gerald
Mustard Seed...

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.

Look at the bright side, there are 72 virgins waiting for each of you.....

Praise Allah

Freak

I can see we need to add a few more to the list:

Balder
Wickedwoman
Justin
Gerald
Mustard Seed
Taoist
Fool
Greywolf

Lovejoy

Balder said:
Better than a bunch of harps. You rednecks will be so bored!
Where did that harp thing come from? I rather assume there will be synthesizers and electric guitars!

Freak

Thirsty_Possum
Balder
Wickedwoman
Justin
Gerald
Mustard Seed
Taoist
Fool
Greywolf
Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Freak

God continues to allow these hell bound souls an opportunity to repent. God's mercy is incredible.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Turbo said:
Freak isn't claiming to be God. He is just a messenger.

Who from the list do you think is not heading toward Hell, and why?

Didn't you recently suggest that all protestants were heading for Hell? :think:

Thats why what Freak is doing is absurd to me, its like the pig argueing with the chicken about who is going to be dinner...and there is a difference, I made a general but rue statement : There is no salvation found outside of the Church, whereas Freak specifically cndemns certain people even though he has no knowledge of their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.