Meanwhile Alabama is set to eliminate marriage licensing

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Flying a bit under the radar while the Kentucky clerk is in jail the Alabama legislature is entertaining a bill to do away with marriage licensing entirely.

Lexington'96

It won't last long, but I believe in causing as much of a headache for the LGBT movement as possible and have them expend great amounts of resources at every minor battle.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is interesting that this situation in Alabama is off the national news radar for the most part. Judges are defying the federal law and refusing to issue licenses. But no one is suing them in federal courts. I suspect those with grounds are afraid to expose themselves.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Flying a bit under the radar while the Kentucky clerk is in jail the Alabama legislature is entertaining a bill to do away with marriage licensing entirely.

And who says that the LGBTQueer movement destroy everything that they touch?

shagster01

Marriage is actually a sacrament of the church. Nice to see a state returning it to where it belongs.

It precedes written history. It can be a sacrament of the church. It can be anything the people involved agree on, really.

But in America it is what the law says it is.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It precedes written history. It can be a sacrament of the church. It can be anything the people involved agree on, really.

But in America it is what the law says it is.

In America, it was a sacrament of the church - the state got involved much later. Learn some history. It wasnt untill 1888 that the supreme court ordered that marriage was a fundamental right which is how the government got involved in marriage across the nation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Show me something that was written before marriage exsisted.

God's handwriting:

Spoiler
starry-sky-of-bretagne.jpg