ECT What is the best or your favorite Biblical subject/topic?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Lord Jesus Christ, as He is explicitly on every page of scripture, the "topic," or there, implicitly, "in the background," on every page.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS [sic] BECAUSE IT IS A CHALLENGE...

Read it to get an extra blessing. :thumb: John MacArthur has a good study through Revelation.

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand [Rev. 1:3].

"This verse gives us the beatitude of Bible study. This is the first of seven beatitudes found in the Book of Revelation. This verse says, “Blessed is he that readeth,” and that means the reader, or in the church, the teacher. Both those who read this book and those who hear it will be blessed. And both the reader and the hearer are to keep those things which are written in the book. The threefold blessing comes from reading, hearing, and keeping. I believe those who go through the Book of Revelation will receive a special blessing. I really believe it because that is what John says..." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 5, p. 889). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Last edited:

HisServant

Trying to understand the bible as it was intended to its original audience by peeling back 2000 years of disinformation spread by all denominations.

Once you open your eyes and start doing the hard work, you realize you have been taught (and are still taught) man made doctrines... and not God's.

OCTOBER23

THE BOOK OF REVELATION HAS MANY REVELATIONS HENCE THE NAME.

JESUS said I go to prepare a PLACE FOR YOU in my Father's House (New Jerusalem)

and those same words are repeated in Rev 12

and Jesus is DEFINITELY NOT taking them to Petra but to the New Jerusalem.

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions:

if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself;

that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath

a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
THE BOOK OF REVELATION HAS MANY REVELATIONS HENCE THE NAME.

JESUS said I go to prepare a PLACE FOR YOU in my Father's House (New Jerusalem)

and those same words are repeated in Rev 12

and Jesus is DEFINITELY NOT taking them to Petra but to the New Jerusalem.

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions:

if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself;

that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath

a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

It's been said many times . . in every generation. but i think we should look to Revelation more, as it is Testimony to what comes AFTER The Written Word that we have - :patrol:

john w

Hall of Fame
"Fulfilled in Christ Jesus..."

Did you learn that at Breen Community College?

I learned it from the "Milo brothers," who got me drunk, from a few shots of "Jubel Foster's" fine North Carolina whiskey, and convinced me to trade in my cycle, and side car, for a septic tank.

SaulToPaul 2

I learned it from the "Milo brothers," who got me drunk, from a few shots of "Jubel Foster's" fine North Carolina whiskey, and convinced me to trade in my cycle, and side car, for a septic tank.

I would take off on Jubel Foster, but he sounds like everybody else.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would take off on Jubel Foster, but he sounds like everybody else.

Does he sound like he talks as follows:?

"I also affirm Chalcedonian Dyophysitic Christology of the Hypostatic Union, though allowing for some inclusion of Cyrillian Miaphysitism. I DISaffirm Nestorian, Eutychian, and Appollinarian variants of Christology and any hint of pure Monophysitism. Theanthropos is the singular qualitatively-processed divine hypostasis, having taken on (and underlying) a human physis to accompany the inherent divine physis for God's singular ousia......."-the spirit of Col.Flagg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4227118&posted=1#post4227118

I'm still scratchin' my noggin.