human garbage

republicanchick

human garbage is not aborted fetuses in a garbage can

although some look at it that way. No, that is what is called a tragedy

human garbage are htose who throw away the loveliness that God gave them at bitth and become monsters, sold out to sin, not caring about the evil within... etc...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
God holds every life sacred, even those who abort the unborn. Each is a soul that God is unwilling to be lost, and heaven rejoices when such a one turns to God.

Leave off speaking of humans as garbage. All souls are worth saving.

OCTOBER23

gave them at bitth

reminds me of

1 Chronicles 4:18 And these are the sons of Bithiah

--------------------------------------------------------

REPUBLICANNNNN , I think that your study of the scriptures needs improving

and also you attitude toward the Lordship of JESUS.

According to JESUS Contract with the Hebrews , the LORD OWNS the Hebrews

and every living thing on the Planet Earth.

Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

human garbage are htose who throw away the loveliness that God gave them at bitth and become monsters, sold out to sin, not caring about the evil within... etc...

You're a strange one TSF just now you were complaining about those ready to damn others.

YOU are righteous...these "human garbage" are sinners.

Now who did Jesus come to save?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bill O'Reilly and Jeb Bush support abortion and gay rights.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Nick writes:
Bill O'Reilly and Jeb Bush support abortion and gay rights.

15874395959_b496ec628e_o.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We can't have a political thread on TOL without playing the homo card and you know it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
O'Reilly supports gay rights...
lie

:juggle:

LGBT issues

O'Reilly supports civil unions for gay and lesbian couples, but has said that nobody has the "right" to marry; he says that marriage, like driving a car, is a privilege, not a right. He has said that if the government felt marriage was a right, then it would not stop polygamists and incestuous couples from marrying.[67] O'Reilly further explained his position in his book Culture Warrior:

To this culture warrior, gay marriage is not a vital issue. I don't believe the republic will collapse if Larry marries Brendan. However, it is clear that most Americans want heterosexual marriage to maintain its special place in American society. And as long as gays are not penalized in the civil arena, I think the folks should make the call at the ballot box. Traditional marriage is widely seen as a social stabilizer, and I believe that is true.[68]

On March 26, 2013, O'Reilly stated "I support civil unions, I always have. The gay marriage thing, I don't feel that strongly about it one way or the other. I think the states should do it." O'Reilly then said, "The compelling argument is on the side of homosexuals ... 'We're Americans, we just want to be treated like everybody else.' That's a compelling argument, and to deny that you’ve got to have a very strong argument on the other side. And the other side hasn’t been able to do anything but thump the Bible.[69]

O'Reilly discussed a story surrounding around a teenage lesbian couple being elected as the "cutest couple" in their school yearbook. He stated that he believed that this couple was elected by the students to "tweak the adults" and to "cause trouble". He explains further here:

High school kids, they experiment. They experiment all over the place, they have a chip on their shoulder. They do things just to get a reaction, just to rebel. Parents might say "We don't want to normalize homosexuality in a public way in an academic setting among minors. We don't think that reflects how we feel about it".[70]

O'Reilly is known to favor adoption by a same-sex couple since 2002.[71]

O'Reilly is opposed to the School Success and Opportunity Act (Assembly Bill 1266), which extends gender identity and expression discrimination protection to transgender and gender-nonconforming K-12 students in public schools. O'Reilly described the law as "madness" and "anarchy" on Fox News Channel.[72]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Bill_O'Reilly

republicanchick

well, finally, someone who puts forth some FACTS and quotes..

thanks.

In a pluralistic, non-theocracy, gays, well, they shouldn't be treated shabbily, as O'Reilly seems to say. I think he would agree homosexuality should not be encouraged. I can't see a problem with civil unions, but they shouldn't be called marriage

i mean, what are we going to do... throw stones at them as per the Old T???

right... Some people here are .. unreasonable

+

dreadknought

No gospel in you. :nono: