ECT WHY JESUS IS GOD , Heb 5:5 !

DAN P

So Hi to all and those that do not say Jesus is God will alway Gainsay Him !!
In John 1:1 , when looking at the Greek , all will see that " and God is " the " LOGOS , without a doubt as the Greek Article " the " points to a specific LOGOS , Jesus Christ .

In Heb 5:5 it reads , So Christ did not glorify Himself to become a High Priest , but it was He who said to Him , You are My Son . today I have BEGOTTEN You .

#1 , For those who do NOT see Jesus as God , we the FATHER , the Son and the Holy Spirit before creation .

#2 , The verb " BEGOTTEN /GENNAO is in the Greek Perfect Tense and that means in the council of God the FATHER , said you are My begooten Son .

#3 , This then means , that Jesus is Co-equal

dan p

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
They are of the world: therefore speak they as of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he who is not of God heareth us not. By this we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. (*1 John‬ *4‬:*5-6‬ ASV)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Dan,
Why do the non Trinity posters all believe in being justified by works?
I understand the conflict between you and Calvinists, I take a middle position. However is it possible that these who claim to be saved by grace and deny the diety of Jesus are paying lip service to grace? My observation of Unt and now Oat is that beneath their profession they make false additions to salvation.

I hadn't cared enough to look into what they're writing but it is becoming evident that they cannot accept grace alone. That is partially the Calvinist view except the strict Cal would claim that the non elect can't even understand the gospel let alone believe it. That's one reason I reject hyper calvinism. From reading the non trins they understand that salvation in Christ is by grace alone yet they cannot post anything that proves this is what they really believe. Just keep reading their posts and it becomes salvation based on works.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and read John 5:18 !!

The Jews claimed he made himself equal with God, but Jesus said he was sent by God, not that he was God.

If God is eternal then how can he die? It was the man Jesus who died, not God.

DAN P

Dan,
I understand the conflict between you and Calvinists, I take a middle position. However is it possible that these who claim to be saved by grace and deny the diety of Jesus are paying lip service to grace? My observation of Unt and now Oat is that beneath their profession they make false additions to salvation.

I hadn't cared enough to look into what they're writing but it is becoming evident that they cannot accept grace alone. That is partially the Calvinist view except the strict Cal would claim that the non elect can't even understand the gospel let alone believe it. That's one reason I reject hyper calvinism. From reading the non trins they understand that salvation in Christ is by grace alone yet they cannot post anything that proves this is what they really believe. Just keep reading their posts and it becomes salvation based on works.

Hi and I believer that most are conditioned to ONE theology and hard to believe that Grace is what Saves <

Have you notice that Repentance and Water Baptism is harped by them and also tongues and the banner says , BACK to Pentecost ?

They can not see that Repentance is WORKS in Matthew and also in Acts 26:20 !!

I , guess they feel that they are helping God and they can Persevere and they are suffering for God and they SUFFER mentally !!

I am sure that there are more . but when looking at scripture , they are as blind as Israel , but also includes many of us also , so if we repeat what Paul has said , we are on the right track !!

The 4 BIGGEST BLUNDERS of believers today is :

#1 , Where the Body of Christ began !

#2 Why Israel was set aside , are blind to that in Act6s 13:46 , Act6s 18:6 and in Ac6ts 28:28 !!

#3 , Failure to see that BAPTISMA means the Holy Spirit is the only Baptizer in Eph 4:5 !

#4 , Failure to see that Tongues have CEASED in 1 Cor 13:8 !!

dan [

keypurr

Dan,

Not true, I believe only grace will save you.

Why are you trying to change the subject matter?

keypurr

So Hi to all and those that do not say Jesus is God will alway Gainsay Him !!
In John 1:1 , when looking at the Greek , all will see that " and God is " the " LOGOS , without a doubt as the Greek Article " the " points to a specific LOGOS , Jesus Christ .

In Heb 5:5 it reads , So Christ did not glorify Himself to become a High Priest , but it was He who said to Him , You are My Son . today I have BEGOTTEN You .

#1 , For those who do NOT see Jesus as God , we the FATHER , the Son and the Holy Spirit before creation .

#2 , The verb " BEGOTTEN /GENNAO is in the Greek Perfect Tense and that means in the council of God the FATHER , said you are My begooten Son .

#3 , This then means , that Jesus is Co-equal

dan p

Without a doubt you are wrong.

God is not the logos.
Jesus was not at the creation.
No one equal to God.
And Jesus is NOT God.

.Jesus is our High Priest, he is a servant of his God. A priest is not equal to the God he serves.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
no - keepr, Jesus the man, in the flesh was not there before creation with God. ur right about that part. now figure out the rest, we can't hold your hand. you are NOT you brother's keypurr:doh:

keypurr

no - keepr, Jesus the man, in the flesh was not there before creation with God. ur right about that part. now figure out the rest, we can't hold your hand. you are NOT you brother's keypurr:doh:

I know all about it kid.

Christ was with God at the creation, NOT Jesus.

Christ was IN and SPOKE through the body prepared for him, that was Jesus.

After almost seventy years of study I feel very comfortable with my thoughts friend. And I am my brothers keeper. That is why I share with you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If Jesus is God why then does Jesus have a God?
because jamie, on earth as a man Jesus was. . . . a man. Begotten from The Father. for God's Will to be fulfilled, and fulfillment of Old Testament prophets, God came as Jesus. seperate for His time on earth, but One in Spirit. God, Spirit,Word. One in the beginning. The Word came in the flesh. Jesus Christ Our Lord AND Savior ! Amen !:sam:

keypurr

because jamie, on earth as a man Jesus was. . . . a man. Begotten from The Father. for God's Will to be fulfilled, and fulfillment of Old Testament prophets, God came as Jesus. seperate for His time on earth, but One in Spirit. God, Spirit,Word. One in the beginning. The Word came in the flesh. Jesus Christ Our Lord AND Savior ! Amen !:sam:

God sent his son, not himself.

You have been hoodwinked my friend.