PDA

View Full Version : the TOL reputation meter

Knight
April 18th, 2007, 03:04 PM
You may notice an all new reputation meter under your avatar. The old rep meter was essentially useless because with the magnitude of our rep values everyone was off the chart.

The new system works like this....

For every 1,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a blue chip. (up to 7)

THEN.....

For every 8,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a green chip. (up to 7)

THEN.....

For every 64,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a yellow chip. (up to 7)

When you exceed all of those levels you get a gold star chip and then you start again collecting chips until you get another gold star.

Get the idea?

The same works in reverse for negative reps except with red chips and red arrow chips.

Minerva
April 18th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Cool new features abound! That must be the deal with all those red x's earlier....I thought you guys were tinkering with something. Can't wait until the next weird thing pops up, then I will know for sure that a new feature will follow.

Knight
April 18th, 2007, 03:08 PM
I may alter the levels occasionally to adjust for our growing reputation powers.

Minerva
April 18th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Then why does it show that I have 1 yellow and 5 green....shouldn't I have 3 yellow and so on?

Knight
April 18th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Then why does it show that I have 1 yellow and 5 green....shouldn't I have 3 yellow and so on?Maybe you didn't notice I just adjusted the values. (see first post)

You got 5 blues when you reached 500,000 (100,000 each)

You then got 5 greens with your next 2,500,000 points. (500,000 each)

And then finally 1 yellow because you have eclipsed 2,000,000 points.

Turbo
April 18th, 2007, 03:19 PM
There was one point where my Reputation Meter was replaced with

All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy.It was kind of freaky. :freak:

SUTG
April 18th, 2007, 03:19 PM
You can test the new reputation system by clicking here. (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/reputation.php?p=1384811)

Minerva
April 18th, 2007, 03:21 PM
:eek:

Turbo
I may alter the levels occasionally to adjust for our growing reputation powers.

Is it your growing powers that give you that healthy green glow?

Knight
There was one point where my Reputation Meter was replaced with

All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. It was kind of freaky. :freak:At that point I was right in the middle of dispensing the hack.

Some might say I was a "mid-hacks dispensationalist".

Minerva
April 18th, 2007, 03:22 PM
People keep telling me I have a freaky avatar.....but knight's avatar....now that kinda freaks even me out...

SUTG
April 18th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Is it your growing powers that give you that healthy green glow?

No, he ate some pop-rocks and drank a pepsi at the same time. :chuckle:

SUTG
April 18th, 2007, 03:24 PM
People keep telling me I have a freaky avatar.....but knight's avatar....now that kinda freaks even me out...

He's from the planet of Zebulon.

Turbo
April 18th, 2007, 03:25 PM
At that point I was right in the middle of dispensing the hack.

:rotfl: :first:

Poly
April 18th, 2007, 03:26 PM
At that point I was right in the middle of dispensing the hack.

:wazzup: :ha: :wazzup:

red77
April 18th, 2007, 03:31 PM
You can test the new reputation system by clicking here. (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/reputation.php?p=1384811)

How helpful of you......

:chuckle:

Knight
April 18th, 2007, 04:56 PM
The "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" images looked cheesy so I changed them to a star and a red arrow.

SUTG
April 18th, 2007, 05:10 PM
The "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" images looked cheesy so I changed them to a star and a red arrow.

:up:

:chuckle: Sorry. couldn't resist.

Lucky
April 18th, 2007, 05:18 PM
When do we get the dolls? I've already used some of my rep points to buy a Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat. :freak:

Knight
April 18th, 2007, 05:19 PM
When do we get the dolls? I've already used some of my rep points to buy a Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat. :freak::madmad:

Poly
April 18th, 2007, 05:22 PM
When do we get the dolls? :freak:

:flamer:

Knight
April 18th, 2007, 09:33 PM
OK, I tweaked the settings one more time so they would be more logical (numbers-wise).

Check the first post for current settings.

keepinitreal
April 18th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Cool! The site sure has changed a lot since the last time I've been around. It looks great, though.

Knight
April 18th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Cool! The site sure has changed a lot since the last time I've been around. It looks great, though.
Thank you! :up:

SOTK
April 18th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Good job, Knight! It looks pretty cool! :thumb:

Knight
April 27th, 2007, 10:26 AM
OK, I think I finally have the values set the way I like them. The first post in this thread displays the updated values.

FellowServant
August 23rd, 2007, 09:18 PM
Stupid question here.. how do I know if I got a neg rep? I just now figured out where to find the reps to begin with.. sometimes I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack. :kookoo:

Thanks

Nomad
August 23rd, 2007, 09:28 PM
Stupid question here.. how do I know if I got a neg rep? I just now figured out where to find the reps to begin with.. sometimes I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack. :kookoo:

Thanks

it'll be a red little rectangle instead of a purple-ish one. Congrats on needing to ask :thumb:

FellowServant
August 24th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks, Nomad. I appreciate it. :D

Knight
October 4th, 2007, 09:55 AM
The stars were getting way out of control. I have altered the values and you can see the new values in the first post of this thread.

Palladius
November 30th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Why doesn't the reputation system record the name of the forum member posting the comment/rep?

Lighthouse
December 1st, 2007, 11:16 AM
Why doesn't the reputation system record the name of the forum member posting the comment/rep?
It does, if your status is above "registered."

You have to have 50 posts, and be a member for 14 days, and then you will move to "registered plus" status, and be able to see who repped you.

Palladius
December 2nd, 2007, 06:17 PM
It does, if your status is above "registered."

You have to have 50 posts, and be a member for 14 days, and then you will move to "registered plus" status, and be able to see who repped you.

Okay. Thanks.

grit
December 11th, 2009, 12:38 PM
So basically new members can be anonymously and viciously attacked at will, though as a playful, arbitrary, and voluntary participation, it shouldn't be thought to amount to much in some considerations. :cattyfan:

Nick_A
September 20th, 2010, 08:44 PM
You may notice an all new reputation meter under your avatar. The old rep meter was essentially useless because with the magnitude of our rep values everyone was off the chart.

For every 1,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a blue chip. (up to 7)

THEN.....

For every 8,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a green chip. (up to 7)

THEN.....

For every 64,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a yellow chip. (up to 7)

When you exceed all of those levels you get a gold star chip and then you start again collecting chips until you get another gold star.

Get the idea?

The same works in reverse for negative reps except with red chips and red arrow chips.

TOL needs more girls with bad reputations.

Sherman
November 27th, 2010, 07:59 PM
When do we get the dolls? I've already used some of my rep points to buy a Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat. :freak:

Dolls? Nooooooo!:jawdrop: I like your avatar set better.

I am on enough sites that use dolls :vomit:

Seriously, this thread is proving quite helpful in answering a lot of my questions.

Lighthouse
June 11th, 2012, 03:41 PM

THEN.....

THEN.....

Get the idea?

Is this still how it works? And what are the silver [at least they appear to be silver] stars [how many points]?

Delmar
June 11th, 2012, 05:53 PM
I have always thought that the rep system is kind of fun but not a very accurate way to determine what people think of you. Truth is, if you are polite and sort of clever, you will enjoy a pretty decent reputation just about anywhere, including most internet forums. There are, of course exceptions. Some people are polite and wicked, which will hurt your reputation in some places. It may not, however, hurt your reputation as much as being polite and righteous.

Lighthouse
June 12th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I have always thought that the rep system is kind of fun but not a very accurate way to determine what people think of you. Truth is, if you are polite and sort of clever, you will enjoy a pretty decent reputation just about anywhere, including most internet forums. There are, of course exceptions. Some people are polite and wicked, which will hurt your reputation in some places. It may not, however, hurt your reputation as much as being polite and righteous.
True. And, as was pointed out early in the thread, there are some here who abuse it. Certain posters will receive a negative reputation and then give the other person as many as they can in return.

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 11:51 AM
True. And, as was pointed out early in the thread, there are some here who abuse it. Certain posters will receive a negative reputation and then give the other person as many as they can in return.

How many neg reps can you give to one person at a time? Is there a limit? I keep getting like four of five in row within minutes of each other from the same person.

Everyone knows I don't really care about the neg rep system, but it doesnt seem like it should be in place where it could be abused.

Shouldn't there be a limit to how many neg reps you can give to a person in a day?

Lighthouse
October 17th, 2012, 12:04 PM
How many neg reps can you give to one person at a time? Is there a limit? I keep getting like four of five in row within minutes of each other from the same person.

Everyone knows I don't really care about the neg rep system, but it doesnt seem like it should be in place where it could be abused.

Shouldn't there be a limit to how many neg reps you can give to a person in a day?
As far as I know you can only give out 20 a within 24 hours, total and you must rep five separate other people before you can get someone again; so say I were to get you I would then have to get five other different people before I could get you again. This usually means you can only get most people three times in that period, but you can get the first two you get within that period a total of four times. Although I have occasionally gotten someone five times, somehow.

Of course, if you'd actually stay away when you claim you're not coming back you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 12:20 PM
As far as I know you can only give out 20 a within 24 hours, total and you must rep five separate other people before you can get someone again; so say I were to get you I would then have to get five other different people before I could get you again. This usually means you can only get most people three times in that period, but you can get the first two you get within that period a total of four times. Although I have occasionally gotten someone five times, somehow.

Of course, if you'd actually stay away when you claim you're not coming back you wouldn't have to worry about it.

My coming back a hundred more times after I had left should have nothing to do with why someone would neg rep a post. With that said, thank you for the answer, but I still do not understand how I am getting several neg reps from the same person within a few minutes time.

If it is as you claim, they must be negging me, then running around negging random posts 5 times and getting back to neg me again, within a two minute period, or so,....I do not see how they are reading and finding 5 posts to neg rep, so fast in order to come back and neg me again, and then again, five to ten minutes , and so on..but, since the whole system is nothing more than foolishness itself, it doesnt matter. I was just curious, to how it worked.

Lighthouse
October 17th, 2012, 12:23 PM
My coming back a hundred more times after I had left should have nothing to do with why someone would neg rep a post. With that said, thank you for the answer, but I still do not understand how I am getting several neg reps from the same person within a few minutes time.

If it is as you claim, they must be negging me, then running around negging random posts 5 times and getting back to neg me again, within a two minute period, or so,....I do not see how they are reading and finding 5 posts to neg rep, so fast in order to come back and neg me again, and then again, a minute or two later, and so on..but, since the whole system is nothing more than foolishness itself, it doesnt matter. I was just curious, to how it worked.
Why do you assume they are negging the other five people? And what makes you think they are finding them at random?

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Why do you assume they are negging the other five people? And what makes you think they are finding them at random?

Sorry, I thought you meant neg rep.

I see now that you meant just giving out rep. They would still have to run around and rep 5 people, before they could come back and neg me again and again, every five to ten min.

....but, as I said, never mind, I was just curious how it worked. They can neg me til the cows come home, and it adds up to nothing to me, or God...LOL

Sherman
October 17th, 2012, 12:40 PM
The issue people have with you Lovebug, is that you don't do what you say you are going to do. You preach love, but then you passively aggressive slip a knife in the back of some users-so to speak. That doesn't sit well with quite a few folks on here.

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 12:50 PM
The issue people have with you Lovebug, is that you don't do what you say you are going to do. You preach love, but then you passively aggressive slip a knife in the back of some users-so to speak. That doesn't sit well with quite a few folks on here.

When I say I am not coming back, I did mean it at the time. Have you ever been so frustrated that you say things, meaning them, and then later realise after you have cooled down, that you should not of said it? I do not think anyone is any better than me on this, just because they choose to pick my wrong doing, or experience on this board, to judge me by. If everyone looked into their own life, I am sure they would find an example of the same. They condemn me for what they do themself, in other words. We all fall short, it is high time the high and mighty who think they do no wrong, stop judging other Christian's in this fleshly way, wouldn't you say?

Preaching and teaching love means you speak the truth, if the truth causes those who are not in the truth to feel pricked, that is not my problem.

This whole board has that as a philosophy, but, when it is spoken to them, it is all of a sudden a wrong thing. That is hypocrissy, 101, is it not?

Perhaps they should remove it as a philosophy, if they don't want others to have the same right to express what the truth is and what it is not.

The whole reason I get frustrated on this board is the double standard, but today, I am not letting it get to me.

;)

Tambora
October 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM
There is.

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM
There is.

That was my question. I think he answered it.
At least he tried.

Tambora
October 17th, 2012, 01:16 PM
When I say I am not coming back, I did mean it at the time. Actually you said God was telling you to leave and not come back, and that you needed to listen to God.

We all fall short, it is high time the high and mighty who think they do no wrong, stop judging other Christian's in this fleshly way, wouldn't you say? I would say that there are none here that think they are high and mighty and do no wrong.

Preaching and teaching love means you speak the truth, if the truth causes those who are not in the truth to feel pricked, that is not my problem.Right. When you feel pricked for being told the truth, it's your problem.

This whole board has that as a philosophy, No it doesn't.

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Tambora;3248374]Actually you said God was telling you to leave and not come back, and that you needed to listen to God.

How is that different than you telling people that God tells you there are going to be animal sacrifices in the future, when that is about as bogus as one can get? You are a hypocrite. You judge me by what you do yourself. At least I admit I was wrong to say what I said at the time. Will you ever admit that God really didnt tell you that whopper you believe?

I would say that there are none here that think they are high and mighty and do no wrong.

Then they should not judge me, for my wrong. It is not so hard to figure out, and they should not be holding a grudge against me, either. That is a commandment of the Lord, you know. I don't hold any grudges against them, or you. I don't like your doctrines, but I am not running around neg repping you for them, etc.

Right. When you feel pricked for being told the truth, it's your problem.

Your truth is obviously not my truth.

No it doesn't.

yes it does, "Open rebuke is better than love concealed".

It is just that when the rebuke is against them, they whine, and judge, and neg rep.

Pretty much like you.

I can stand up to your whining and your judging, and your neg repping, I was just curious as to how it worked.

Now that I know, I don't need to be in this thread anymore.

Sherman
October 17th, 2012, 01:40 PM
How is that different than you telling people that God tells you there are going to be animal sacrifices in the future, when that is about as bogus as one can get? You are a hypocrite. You judge me by what you do yourself. At least I admit I was wrong to say what I said at the time. Will you ever admit that God really didnt tell you that whopper you believe?

And in slips the knife. This is the kind of stuff that gets you neg rep. You are starting to own up to your mistakes, which is good, but don't go stabbing others in the process.

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 01:50 PM
And in slips the knife. This is the kind of stuff that gets you neg rep.

Im still gonna tell the truth, whether you like it, Inzl. You see, I too believe that "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed".

You can neg me now, for that statement.

:rolleyes:, and you can judge me, too. I don't really care, I am not going to EVER be persuaded to believe such lies.

When I say something, and later find it to be untrue, I admit it and move on, and that is what I have done, when I said, I am sorry for saying I was leaving and not coming back. I am even sorry for claiming God was leading me to, but in fact, He did lead me too, for He knows I can only stand so much at a time, and, the only part that I added in myself is the "I am never coming back" part. God knows we all fail to understand fully, He is not sitting up in heaven, raking me over the fires or coals of hell, because I made a false statement.

No more than He is sitting up in heaven, ready to rake you all over the coals of hell, for your statement, about sacrifices in the future. It is lie, but He is one who is patient, and will bring it out to light, as a lie, to you all, in time.

Do you understand the difference?

I hope so.

Sherman
October 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Im still gonna tell the truth, whether you like it, Inzl. You see, I too believe that "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed".

You can neg me now, for that statement.

:rolleyes:, and you can judge me, too. I don't really care, I am not going to EVER be persuaded to believe such lies.

When I say something, and later find it to be untrue, I admit it and move on, and that is what I have done, when I said, I am sorry for saying I was leaving and not coming back. I am even sorry for claiming God was leading me to, but in fact, He did lead me too, for He knows I can only stand so much at a time, and, the only part that I added in myself is the "I am never coming back" part. God knows we all fail to understand fully, He is not sitting up in heaven, raking me over the fires or coals of hell, because I made a false statement.

No more than He is sitting up in heaven, ready to rake you all over the coals of hell, for your statement, about sacrifices in the future. It is lie, but He is one who is patient, and will bring it out to light, as a lie, to you all, in time.

Do you understand the difference?

I hope so.

The statement isn't neg worthy in my opinion, especially when you repent. When you repent, I am required to forgive you.

Lovebug
October 17th, 2012, 02:06 PM
The statement isn't neg worthy in my opinion, especially when you repent. When you repent, I am required to forgive you.

Thank you. I am also sorry this thread has been taken way off original topic.

I had my question answered, thank you again, Lighthouse.

john w
October 17th, 2012, 02:26 PM
When I say I am not coming back, I did mean it at the time. Have you ever been so frustrated that you say things, meaning them, and then later realise after you have cooled down, that you should not of said it? I do not think anyone is any better than me on this, just because they choose to pick my wrong doing, or experience on this board, to judge me by. If everyone looked into their own life, I am sure they would find an example of the same. They condemn me for what they do themself, in other words. We all fall short, it is high time the high and mighty who think they do no wrong, stop judging other Christian's in this fleshly way, wouldn't you say?

Preaching and teaching love means you speak the truth, if the truth causes those who are not in the truth to feel pricked, that is not my problem.

This whole board has that as a philosophy, but, when it is spoken to them, it is all of a sudden a wrong thing. That is hypocrissy, 101, is it not?

Perhaps they should remove it as a philosophy, if they don't want others to have the same right to express what the truth is and what it is not.

The whole reason I get frustrated on this board is the double standard, but today, I am not letting it get to me.

;)

" Have you ever been so frustrated that you say things, meaning them, and then later realise after you have cooled down, that you should not of said it?"-Lostbug

You demonstrate that "should not of said it" on every "post."

I know, I know....you still "love" me....

john w
October 17th, 2012, 02:32 PM

Then they should not judge me, for my wrong. It is not so hard to figure out, and they should not be holding a grudge against me, either. That is a commandment of the Lord, you know. I don't hold any grudges against them, or you. I don't like your doctrines, but I am not running around neg repping you for them, etc.

Your truth is obviously not my truth.

yes it does, "Open rebuke is better than love concealed".

It is just that when the rebuke is against them, they whine, and judge, and neg rep.

Pretty much like you.

I can stand up to your whining and your judging, and your neg repping, I was just curious as to how it worked.

Now that I know, I don't need to be in this thread anymore.

"You judge me by what you do yourself. At least I admit I was wrong to say what I said at the time. Will you ever admit that God really didnt tell you that whopper you believe?... your judging."-Lostbug

Translated: I, Lostbug, continue to pound the podium, assert "don't judge," but I again just made a judgment, i.e., "that whopper you believe."

"I don't need to be in this thread anymore."-Lostbug

Translated: This means she will continue to be in this thread.

"they should not be"-Lostbug

You should not be slamming down 4 gin and tonics before breakfast.

So there.

Nick M
October 17th, 2012, 03:41 PM
"You judge me by what you do yourself. At least I admit I was wrong to say what I said at the time. Will you ever admit that God really didnt tell you that whopper you believe?... your judging."-Lostbug

Translated: I, Lostbug, continue to pound the podium, assert "don't judge," but I again just made a judgment, i.e., "that whopper you believe."

So there.

John W, oft the funniest poster on TOL.

Nick M
October 17th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Sorry, I thought you meant neg rep.

:)

Eeset
October 17th, 2012, 03:59 PM
You should not be slamming down 4 gin and tonics before breakfast.

So there.
When is a good time? After lunch?

Tambora
October 17th, 2012, 07:51 PM

Foolish, foolish woman.
I have never claimed that God has spoken to me as you have.
The animal sacrifices are written in scripture, not what some "spirit voice" told me.

Lovebug
October 18th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Foolish, foolish woman.
I have never claimed that God has spoken to me as you have.
The animal sacrifices are written in scripture, not what some "spirit voice" told me.

When you teach doctrine, as 'thus saith the Lord', and include within that, that 'animal sacrifices' will return,. you are speaking for God, and for His truth. If you think you are not speaking for Him, who are you speaking for, by making those false claims?

It is false doctrine. Period.

The bible very clearly explains that Jesus was the FINAL sacrifice, and that He never even desired those old shadow types, to begin with. Likewise, He desires mercy, not sacrifice. , as in the old shadow types.

Because I tell you the truth, you despise me.

So be it.

I have to speak it whether you or anyone can accept it. This thread needs to be back on topic. If you want to discuss this, start a thread.

Tambora
October 18th, 2012, 10:49 AM
When you teach doctrine, as 'thus saith the Lord', and include within that, that 'animal sacrifices' will return,. you are speaking for God, and for His truth. If you think you are not speaking for Him, who are you speaking for, by making those false claims?

It is false doctrine. Period.It is scripture.

Scripture is what I use to show what God has said.
Not what some "spirit voice" has told me to say or do (as you have).

Because I tell you the truth, you despise me.False.

Lovebug
October 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM
It is scripture.

False.

and, we know that Jesus said that false prophets, and teachers who claim to speak for HIM, twist the scriptures, so?You just don't get it, but anyways, once again, you never seem to hear. If you want to discuss it start a thread, this is not the place.

Nick M
October 18th, 2012, 12:34 PM

The voices she hears are proof of an unstable mind and not having the mind of Christ. She is a phony and a fraud, and doesn't love anybody.

Lovebug
October 18th, 2012, 12:59 PM
The voices she hears are proof of an unstable mind and not having the mind of Christ. She is a phony and a fraud, and doesn't love anybody.

You are wrong, brother. What voice told you there is going to be animal sacrifices in the future?

It cerainly is not the voice of God. I wish you guys would open a thread, on this, instead of continuing it here.

Tambora
October 18th, 2012, 02:21 PM
It is a dilemma for her.
Either God did not really tell her to leave and not come back, or she has now disobeyed God.

Lovebug
October 18th, 2012, 02:37 PM
It is a dilemma for her.
Either God did not really tell her to leave and not come back, or she has now disobeyed God.

I will say it again, being that you are dense and cannot read.

God did tell me to leave. He knew I needed a break.

I admitted I added, 'never come back', through my own doing. I admit I disobeyed God, by doing so. I admitted it to you and to this board. Some have forgiven me, because they know we all disobey God, and, they don't hold grudges when a person is saying they were wrong, etc.

You do, you are like the pharasee who thinks he does no wrong, and cannot be corrected by anyone.

Especially in your false theories of doctrine wherein you have God moving backward, when salvation only moves from faith to faith.

I tell you the truth in love. You consider it hatred.

There is nothing I can do about that, but keep praying for you and those like yourself who don't apparantly care what they are doing to the message of Salvation, by moving God backwards to the law.

Just because you do not see it yet, does not mean you won't, and that is the day you will hopefully thank someone for telling you the truth.

Tambora
October 18th, 2012, 03:18 PM
you are like the pharasee who thinks he does no wrong, False.
I have claimed all along that in my flesh I'm just as much a filthy rotten sinner as everyone else.

and cannot be corrected by anyone.False again.

I tell you the truth in love. You consider it hatred.False again.
But you do this all the time ---- trying to claim that YOU give your view in love and others who give an opposing view do it in hate, in order that you can play the martyr.
Shameful.
You are no martyr, just an approval seeking fraud.

Lovebug
October 18th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Tambora;3249456]False.
I have claimed all along that in my flesh I'm just as much a filthy rotten sinner as everyone else.

Then act like it and stop trying to make me look worse than what you know you are, yourself. I am not judging you, I do judge your doctrine. You do the same to 'mine', but you always bring up my errors and mistakes along with it.

False again.

False again.
But you do this all the time ---- trying to claim that YOU give your view in love and others who give an opposing view do it in hate, in order that you can play the martyr.
Shameful.
You are no martyr, just an approval seeking fraud

I have not said you do not give your view in love, in fact, I know you are sincere. Just sincerely in error.

It is your judgemental attitude, of judging me after the flesh, that you keep judging my mistakes and past errors that I say you do in hate. You certainly don't do them in love, do you?

They could not be done in love, for as I said, judging my errors in the flesh, is judging me under the law, which I am not of, and niether is anyone else in this age.

The whole reason you have the error about future sacrifices is because you have not yet fully put away the law, and when you do, you will also stop judging my errors and mistakes that have nothing to do with what I believe.

He who preaches the law is yet bound to it.

Since you do, you are.

I don't even expect more from you, but what I do expect is that IF you claim one thing, (you know you are not perfect in your flesh), that you would stop pointing out mine.

My coming back to this forum, has nothing to do with doctrine.

Learn the difference, please.

We are saved and even born again, without the knowledge or purpose of the law, so do not think I am judging your salvation, although your buddies who are like minded as you, judge mine daily.

You should spend a day in my shoes and see how it feels.

I never see you correcting their wrong doctrine, to judge my salvation, why is that?

If you spent more time doing what we are supposed to be doing, (judgeing false doctrine), instead of judging others by the law, that no one is even under, this might be a better place.

I have already accepted however that it is not likely.

Move on, now.

I am done speaking in this thread.

You can come back and twist everything I say, and I don't care anymore.

See ya, Sister.

JonahofAkron
October 18th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Then act like it and stop trying to make me look worse than what you know you are, yourself. I am not judging you, I do judge your doctrine. You do the same to 'mine', but you always bring up my errors and mistakes along with it.

I have not said you do not give your view in love, in fact, I know you are sincere. Just sincerely in error.

It is your judgemental attitude, of judging me after the flesh, that you keep judging my mistakes and past errors that I say you do in hate. You certainly don't do them in love, do you?

They could not be done in love, for as I said, judging my errors in the flesh, is judging me under the law, which I am not of, and niether is anyone else in this age.

The whole reason you have the error about future sacrifices is because you have not yet fully put away the law, and when you do, you will also stop judging my errors and mistakes that have nothing to do with what I believe.

Since you do, you are.

I don't even expect more from you, but what I do expect is that IF you claim one thing, (you know you are not perfect in your flesh), that you would stop pointing out mine.

We are saved and even born again, without the knowledge or purpose of the law, so do not think I am judging your salvation, although your buddies who are like minded as you, judge mine daily.

I never see you correcting their wrong doctrine, to judge my salvation, why is that?

If you spent more time doing what we are supposed to be doing, (judgeing false doctrine), instead of judging others by the law, that no one is even under, this might be a better place.

Move on, now.

See ya, Sister.

Are you GandP?

Lighthouse
October 18th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Are you GandP?
Yes she is.

Tambora
October 19th, 2012, 12:11 AM

Since you do, you are.

Move on, now.

See ya, Sister.
This very post of yours is being judgmental of me and others here at TOL, you foolish hypocrite.

Any exposing I do of you IS out of love ---- love for TOL and it's members, so they won't be fooled into falling for your attention seeking "poor little 'ol me" facade that you employ over and over and over again.

Shasta
November 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM

THEN.....

THEN.....

Get the idea?

How many do I get to get a jewel in my crown? I have already given up CSI.

Shasta
November 7th, 2012, 09:45 AM
This very post of yours is being judgmental of me and others here at TOL, you foolish hypocrite.

Any exposing I do of you IS out of love ---- love for TOL and it's members, so they won't be fooled into falling for your attention seeking "poor little 'ol me" facade that you employ over and over and over again.

I judge everyone who judges me and continually search the Church for white washed tombs. . .and all they do is call me arrogant - puny ants!

Psalmist
November 7th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Nobody likes me...
Everybody hates me...
I gonna go out and eat worms...

I'm swallowed up in the rogue waves of the "poor me's" ...
Then thrown out the rocks and shoals of the "what no pity."

I'm a sorry lot, I am, I am :sigh: :noid: :cry: :allsmile:

alwight
September 14th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Is it just me or has everyone's rep just disappeared? :think:

annabenedetti
September 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM

It's just you. :eek:

j/k... check Knight's thread. :)

alwight
September 14th, 2013, 05:29 PM
It's just you. :eek:

j/k... check Knight's thread. :)
Which one? :e4e:

annabenedetti
September 14th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Which one? :e4e:

What would it be like if I turned the reputation system off? (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95307)

:e4e:

alwight
September 14th, 2013, 05:32 PM
What would it be like if I turned the reputation system off? (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95307)

:e4e:
Oh that one :o , thanks I rather suspected something like that. ;)

glorydaz
September 14th, 2013, 05:59 PM

Maybe the rapture happened and we were left behind. :chuckle:

alwight
September 14th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Maybe the rapture happened and we were left behind. :chuckle:
Only the Elect would take their rep with them perhaps? ;)

glorydaz
September 14th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Only the Elect would take their rep with them perhaps? ;)

LOL Reminds me of that joke about the guy who was allowed to take his suitcase of gold to heaven. Peter wondered why he brought pavement.

Omniskeptical
September 14th, 2013, 09:44 PM
I got neg-repped for supporting the idea that alcohol wasn't kosher. I think neg-reps should be for bad behavior not decent opinions.

TomO
September 14th, 2013, 11:46 PM
I think neg-reps should be for bad behavior not decent opinions.

This is my policy as well. :Plain:

Angel4Truth
September 15th, 2013, 12:41 AM
I got neg-repped for supporting the idea that alcohol wasn't kosher. I think neg-reps should be for bad behavior not decent opinions.

This is my policy as well. :Plain:

100,000,000 positive reps!

Eeset
September 15th, 2013, 01:18 AM
LOL Reminds me of that joke about the guy who was allowed to take his suitcase of gold to heaven. Peter wondered why he brought pavement.
Now that is funny!

rainee
September 15th, 2013, 07:15 AM
You have entered the TOL twilight zone
Do not attempt to fix your computer...

Jefferson
September 15th, 2013, 07:52 AM
If I gave a rip about a reputation meter I would be violating my slogan/motto.

Totton Linnet
September 15th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Rip rep rap
sitting in my lap
I woo be violatin'
about ma reputatiEON
reachin' for ma button
man it's dead as mutton

chrysostom
September 15th, 2013, 08:39 AM
You have entered the TOL twilight zone
Do not attempt to fix your computer...

but we did fix them

Totton Linnet
September 15th, 2013, 01:36 PM
5RAQXg0IdfI

Lighthouse
September 15th, 2013, 04:38 PM
I'm reminded of Joan Jett...:think:

Sheila B
February 1st, 2015, 08:15 AM
How do I get the bible verses to show when I hover the curser over them? I remember this from a few years ago, and now mine is not working?

I thought I was on an Ask Knight thread, not a Rep Meter thread!

sigh

MichaelCadry
June 20th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Dear Knight,

This is regarding TOL reputation. I think you've done an excellent job putting this thread together. It's got to be the best religious website there is on the Internet. I've been very lucky to have found this website. I don't remember how I found it. I think I googled the word Theology and found it then. I'm tons impressed by this website, and I have you and yours to Thank for it. Now my voice can be heard throughout the U.S. and even the World. Who would have thought. It's been quite a ride!! Love ya Knight, in part because of this website and also from being so COOL!! I can't believe you're so young and you put this together. Congratulations!!

P.S. How do you get STARS on this thread!! I've supposedly got the 'hottest thread' and I don't have a star yet?? Thanks for letting me vent a little!!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael