LaVey

Yves21

Whether or not people agree with me or believe me, I have a very firm belief that The Catholic Church killed Anton LaVey, he has a heart attack in his home where he was also resuscitated by the EMT's, he was coherent and responsive in the ambulance on the way to a Catholic hospital which was the closest hospital to where he lived, he was coherent and responsive at the hospital... Which was followed by a mysterious death. And all of his medical records disappeared after that event.

Nazaroo

Are you joking?

really?

lavey04.jpg

But whether or not he fell into the hands of Roman Catholics,
He had the 'heart attack' all by himself first. ...

Yves21

He wasn't the father of Satanism so to speak, he used father of LaVeyan Satanism, LaVeyan Satanists don't worship Satan, they don't believe in a higher power or deity they just use Satan as a figurehead saying each man is born with a sin and should exercise that sin. I know this I have spoken to Peter Gilmore which is the current high priest, when I was still out in California. They pretty much worship themselves.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
really?

lavey04.jpg

But whether or not he fell into the hands of Roman Catholics,
He had the 'heart attack' all by himself first. ...

Catholics did not have to kill him though.

If Catholics did, they are in trouble because they are playing God.

Vengeance is Mine, says God.

Yves21

Yeah right, look back to the dark ages where everything was ran by the rich and Christian, and if you weren't a Christian or didn't believe in the Christian God you were slaughtered like animals. The ancient pagan tribes were slaughtered by Christian armies because they didn't want to convert from their old ways to some up start of a god. Religion is the leading cause of violence on this planet followed by politics and money. I really wouldn't put it past a religious organization to kill someone who doesn't see things their way.

Yves21

Its funny how fast people forget history, everything the Muslims are doing to the Christians in foreign countries: convert or die . . . Is exactly what the Christians did to the ancient pagans. I often get called a "godless heathen" but yet it takes both of my hands to count all my gods.

WizardofOz

Its funny how fast people forget history, everything the Muslims are doing to the Christians in foreign countries: convert or die . . . Is exactly what the Christians did to the ancient pagans. I often get called a "godless heathen" but yet it takes both of my hands to count all my gods.
:liberals:
Is this thread about you and your gods or LaVey who had none?

Kind of ironic that he was treated and died at a Catholic hospital, isn't it?

Yves21

I'm not the only one who thinks its ironic. Peter Gilmore the current high priest of the Church of saying had a lawsuit filed against that Catholic hospital and the church it belonged to, but the judge who took the case dropped it saying that his religion is not capable of such deeds. Yeah right . . . Whether people agree with LaVey a or not he was a great person, I have the utmost respect for the man for crossing a barrier the only others dreamt of. I have studied LaVeyan Satanism I've had talks with Peter Gilmore. They're not as bad as people are led to believe. All they need to do with open their eyes, every man is born with a sin a, and that sin, should be exercised not exorcised.

WizardofOz

I'm not the only one who thinks its ironic. Peter Gilmore the current high priest of the Church of saying had a lawsuit filed against that Catholic hospital and the church it belonged to, but the judge who took the case dropped it saying that his religion is not capable of such deeds.

Source?

Yeah right . . . Whether people agree with LaVey a or not he was a great person, I have the utmost respect for the man for crossing a barrier the only others dreamt of. I have studied LaVeyan Satanism I've had talks with Peter Gilmore. They're not as bad as people are led to believe. All they need to do with open their eyes, every man is born with a sin a, and that sin, should be exercised not exorcised.

Which "sins" should be exercised?

Spitfire

A lawsuit?

If people working at a hospital actually killed someone intentionally, there should be a criminal investigation. What did the police say?

Granite

Hall of Fame
He was in poor health and didn't take very good care of himself. And not even his friends ever claimed it was anything but a heart attack that did him in.