Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Ray Comfort on BEL on Evolution vs God

This is the show from Tuesday December 10th, 2013

Summary:

Order of the Court: If you know he's a homosexual you've got to bake him a cake! Really. Then, an Iowa judge ruled that a man cannot talk about God to his own employees (in violation of Jesus' principle of the businessman's prerogative). Then Bob Enyart gets to interview evangelist Ray Comfort, a man who has the cure to what's ailing the world.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:thumb: Evolution vs. God

36_7_6.gif

DBCReviewer

Who will go to Battle???

Who will go to Battle???

Just a thought about the opening of the program: Since we see the culture favoring the homosexual more and more, I wonder if Bob could speak for the bakery owner, as one of his friends in court?

Bob says, "some things are obvious to almost everyone." I agree, they may be, but getting that weight of the argument built in court, is not easy and may not be the skill of the baker (just sayin').

Not everyone can present truth in such a way to win an argument (me included).

So I have to wonder if the baker asked for an Christian apologist to be a character witness, I wonder if any would go.

So often I hear Christian leaders (not saying this toward Bob), from behind the pulpit, make it sound like they could mop the floor against all foes. Yet, when foes like these arise, very few come out to prove it. No doubt some have better debating skills than others but I think they should be encouraged to help in these kinds of situations (those who do).

RevMAA

What you would need Is a lawyer willing to argue that case. Citizens can't argue a case in court. A character witness only testifies on character. They don't get to argue law.

Posted from the TOL App!

DBCReviewer

If all the homosexuals wanted was cake from this shop, they could have gotten it (e.g. don't behave like a homosexual when you order it, have a straight person order it for you instead, lie, etc.). But I have a sneaking suspicion that the homosexuals didn't just want a designer cake, they wanted to cause trouble. In one of the news reports (Huffington Post?), it said this was not the first time the cake shop had denied things like this.

Homosexuals cry about being forced to give up what they strongly believe in, while forcing others to give up what they believe in.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If all the homosexuals wanted was cake from this shop, they could have gotten it (e.g. don't behave like a homosexual when you order it, have a straight person order it for you instead, lie, etc.). But I have a sneaking suspicion that the homosexuals didn't just want a designer cake, they wanted to cause trouble. In one of the news reports (Huffington Post?), it said this was not the first time the cake shop had denied things like this.

Homosexuals cry about being forced to give up what they strongly believe in, while forcing others to give up what they believe in.
Yup.