Exorcism and most indispensable pain.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Though brought up by atheist parents disbelieving souls, latter I have seen good spirit and evil spirits’ actions and exorcism extensively. My atheism was dispelled by that.
From the inception of humanity exorcism is practiced in every culture, creed and society. Evil ghosts and spirits produce sickness, madness and disorders not only in the possessed one but in the near ones around. Disordering immunity system it can make way for diseases in body, mind and soul. Disorder of mind may produce evil tendencies, divided personality or outright madness.
Often they are sought by stupid people as in occult as evil ghosts impart their expertise, power to them while enjoying his pleasures. But then they are invariably captured for future disintegration.

Besides other peoples’ scriptures, bible gives many ideas about it.
Possessions are of several types. Often they are by many than single. The ghost may dwell inside or exert evil influence from outside. The ghost can be a demon fallen from heaven or can be a deceased one still retaining personality. He can say who he was in life and how he died and possessed. But it can be also by disintegrated soul parts of a destroyed soul. These identify themselves when asked as greed, lust, anger etc. It may come in and go. Majority possessing ghosts are obviously less evil. As they don’t produce obvious evil effects they are left alone. According to my observations I think that everyone has such some including me, often unknown to self and others.

In my personal orphanage there were several orphans who were habitual thief and a ghost possessed girl. She swooned whenever in church. I chastised boys physically at first and then by fasting with them. One of them said “I hear a voice saying “steal that”. Then I have to obey it.” I could only suppress them unable to cure them totally. They were failures in life dying prematurely, though they got good chances to stand.

Actually when one does a good or bad thing a corresponding alike spirit enters to facilitate it. As one indulges in it more and more, the hold of that spirit gets stronger. Then doing a good or bad thing becomes easy. These good or bad spirits impart supernatural good or evil powers to the possessed such as strong physical and mental prowess, clairvoyance, foretelling, hypnotizing, putting a spell on others etc.

Exorcists try to drive away the possessing evil ghosts by inflicting pain. Nonchristian exorcists torture by external instruments while Christian ones do it by chanting the name of Jesus or throwing blessed water on the possessed. These torture the ghosts within. They had come for peace and enjoyment shared through the senses of the possessed. But when they encounter pain they depart. But they can come again when enjoyment begins again and the possessed one hasn’t installed good spirits or God within to guard them. Christ warned about it in gospel. Strong evil spirits can withstand much exorcism torture. Exorcism fails to oust them. Only Christ can in those cases.
Those spirits, who committed suicide, create much havoc due to their terrible pain after death. They refuse to go away saying that they have no abode and they are in peace within the possessed one. If the exorcist proposes to pray for their acceptance in heaven they refuse to go there. Surely heaven of self-sacrifice is alien to most selfish them.

To guard against these destructive spirits one must bear the cross of love as Christ exhorted. Then that voluntary suffering drives away evil spirits and invites holy spirit, the spirit of Heavenly Father, within. This explains the necessity of pain and an ascetic life. Suffering Saints have spiritual bliss which evil souls can’t partake. So they are repelled by it.

Often we encounter much pain due to various factors besides evil spirits. Pain is the price of change to be better one, to be fruitful. A new birth is accompanied by travail. But all these pains work to readjust our bearings. Then we can try to rectify by self or by help of others. We then seek the help of fellow men or God. If people fail to help we seek God.

Consider the case of captured people tortured to death en mass as in war. Romans crucified, Turks impaled, Persians flayed. God doesn’t stop it as their mass torture is not useless. It is good that we must encounter and suffer in the hands of our likes who are our own chosen neighbors. Then only we may rise over our flawed mentality which has made us their captives.
It is surely productive as was in the case of Christ and the crucified thief. Here the torturers unknowingly perform the work of exorcists.

The criminals on both sides of Christ’s cross were certainly possessed by evil spirits as we know by experience here. But the evil spirit of the right side thief left and his eyes were opened to recognize Christ. He was saved at least for time being if not eternally. Some others’ eyes were opened too as in the case of Longinus, the centurion in charge of crucifying.

Even Christian martyrs are not without some vestige of evil spirit influence as the whole heaven rejecter humanity accepting devil is. So, torture can be a method of purifying them to be better haven-worthy. Besides, God uses them sometimes as an example to us. But there are far numerous martyrs who sufferings are hidden.

Those people dying apparently a peaceful death dies really in pain as every death is painful. My stubborn atheist well-treated father suffered 2 years in death bed crying for death. Often he contemplated suicide. But I always entreated him to believe in Christ. He came to believe in Christ and the haughty ghost of atheism left him. He then prayed to Christ for deliverance and it was granted within months.

But suicide-people and criminals are not delivered from their evil spirits, as they die with scanty pain. The evil spirits soon disintegrate their captured souls to destroy their personalities (soul) to eternal death. Sometimes we see that even here in the stark mad people. But their soul parts remain to suffer eternally from similar evil parts. It is the hell of eternal torment.

Stuu

Though brought up by atheist parents disbelieving souls, latter I have seen good spirit and evil spirits’ actions and exorcism extensively. My atheism was dispelled by that.
From the inception of humanity exorcism is practiced in every culture, creed and society. Evil ghosts and spirits produce sickness, madness and disorders not only in the possessed one but in the near ones around. Disordering immunity system it can make way for diseases in body, mind and soul. Disorder of mind may produce evil tendencies, divided personality or outright madness.
Often they are sought by stupid people as in occult as evil ghosts impart their expertise, power to them while enjoying his pleasures. But then they are invariably captured for future disintegration.

Besides other peoples’ scriptures, bible gives many ideas about it.
Possessions are of several types. Often they are by many than single. The ghost may dwell inside or exert evil influence from outside. The ghost can be a demon fallen from heaven or can be a deceased one still retaining personality. He can say who he was in life and how he died and possessed. But it can be also by disintegrated soul parts of a destroyed soul. These identify themselves when asked as greed, lust, anger etc. It may come in and go. Majority possessing ghosts are obviously less evil. As they don’t produce obvious evil effects they are left alone. According to my observations I think that everyone has such some including me, often unknown to self and others.

In my personal orphanage there were several orphans who were habitual thief and a ghost possessed girl. She swooned whenever in church. I chastised boys physically at first and then by fasting with them. One of them said “I hear a voice saying “steal that”. Then I have to obey it.” I could only suppress them unable to cure them totally. They were failures in life dying prematurely, though they got good chances to stand.

Actually when one does a good or bad thing a corresponding alike spirit enters to facilitate it. As one indulges in it more and more, the hold of that spirit gets stronger. Then doing a good or bad thing becomes easy. These good or bad spirits impart supernatural good or evil powers to the possessed such as strong physical and mental prowess, clairvoyance, foretelling, hypnotizing, putting a spell on others etc.

Exorcists try to drive away the possessing evil ghosts by inflicting pain. Nonchristian exorcists torture by external instruments while Christian ones do it by chanting the name of Jesus or throwing blessed water on the possessed. These torture the ghosts within. They had come for peace and enjoyment shared through the senses of the possessed. But when they encounter pain they depart. But they can come again when enjoyment begins again and the possessed one hasn’t installed good spirits or God within to guard them. Christ warned about it in gospel. Strong evil spirits can withstand much exorcism torture. Exorcism fails to oust them. Only Christ can in those cases.
Those spirits, who committed suicide, create much havoc due to their terrible pain after death. They refuse to go away saying that they have no abode and they are in peace within the possessed one. If the exorcist proposes to pray for their acceptance in heaven they refuse to go there. Surely heaven of self-sacrifice is alien to most selfish them.

To guard against these destructive spirits one must bear the cross of love as Christ exhorted. Then that voluntary suffering drives away evil spirits and invites holy spirit, the spirit of Heavenly Father, within. This explains the necessity of pain and an ascetic life. Suffering Saints have spiritual bliss which evil souls can’t partake. So they are repelled by it.

Often we encounter much pain due to various factors besides evil spirits. Pain is the price of change to be better one, to be fruitful. A new birth is accompanied by travail. But all these pains work to readjust our bearings. Then we can try to rectify by self or by help of others. We then seek the help of fellow men or God. If people fail to help we seek God.

Consider the case of captured people tortured to death en mass as in war. Romans crucified, Turks impaled, Persians flayed. God doesn’t stop it as their mass torture is not useless. It is good that we must encounter and suffer in the hands of our likes who are our own chosen neighbors. Then only we may rise over our flawed mentality which has made us their captives.
It is surely productive as was in the case of Christ and the crucified thief. Here the torturers unknowingly perform the work of exorcists.

The criminals on both sides of Christ’s cross were certainly possessed by evil spirits as we know by experience here. But the evil spirit of the right side thief left and his eyes were opened to recognize Christ. He was saved at least for time being if not eternally. Some others’ eyes were opened too as in the case of Longinus, the centurion in charge of crucifying.

Even Christian martyrs are not without some vestige of evil spirit influence as the whole heaven rejecter humanity accepting devil is. So, torture can be a method of purifying them to be better haven-worthy. Besides, God uses them sometimes as an example to us. But there are far numerous martyrs who sufferings are hidden.

Those people dying apparently a peaceful death dies really in pain as every death is painful. My stubborn atheist well-treated father suffered 2 years in death bed crying for death. Often he contemplated suicide. But I always entreated him to believe in Christ. He came to believe in Christ and the haughty ghost of atheism left him. He then prayed to Christ for deliverance and it was granted within months.

But suicide-people and criminals are not delivered from their evil spirits, as they die with scanty pain. The evil spirits soon disintegrate their captured souls to destroy their personalities (soul) to eternal death. Sometimes we see that even here in the stark mad people. But their soul parts remain to suffer eternally from similar evil parts. It is the hell of eternal torment.
And now for the weather forecast...