Unless I forgive my murderers my murder of Christ won’t be.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
That rule comes from Lord’s Prayer “forgive my sins as I have forgiven others”.
I know that I am a killer at heart. Threats of killing and torture issued from my lips even in my infancy. For that I excelled in marksmanship at ten years age during army training. An army habilder warned me that “every pull on trigger kills one”.

After that I wanted to change my mentality. But found it impossible. I could only repress my anger, not cure. I lost sanity almost then. Later I came to Christ and through a long process of love-works my anger began to be cured. Still, anger lurks in my heart and in weak moments it exposes itself. This anger is the universal killer. By this Christ was killed.

So I and everyone is a killer of Christ as long as pride and anger are in us. Then we are no better than Jewish priests. Those will go away in this life if I really love my murderers forgiving them. That hard laborious process I am carrying out by serving enemy Muslims. Slowly my heart is coming to pity them, terrorized captives of an angry god. I am trying to bring them to absolute love Heavenly Father whom Christ exemplified on the cross. This is my atonement for pushing them to proud and angry devil when I was in heaven before my fall. Then we opted for power rejecting love obeying Devil. He and we were blind to see that love-unity is the root of abiding power. As Eve pushed Adam to the rebel angel, so every degraded one degrades others too.

Now time will come, when love mature me will be able to forgive and love my murderers too. Then Father will allow enemies to kill me as he allowed in case of Christ and martyrs. Then I shall fully receive the forgiveness, Christ gave to his all murderers. Forgiveness given by others is never received if the forgiven one doesn’t repent to atone. So only a few repentant received the forgiveness given in Calvary. They proved their repentance by forgiving their murderers, actual or intentional.

Doormat

If I may ask, brother Stephen, what is your reason for loving your enemies? What is loveable about them?

Also, why does God love you? What's the reason, in your view?

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Stephen, God forgives those who repent. Those who do not repent, He cannot forgive.

You should follow His example.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Hi Stephen
How are you doing?

You may know how a Christ-follower’s life must be –a cross bearing lonely (in worldly sense, though there is Christ’s presence) life, shunned by worldly people. People flocks to him to receive, but no one to share his cross. But he knows that cross-accepting power is the greatest gift of heaven given to a few. It liberates from fear, greed, pride, sin and death. burdened under that cross I feel that salvation .

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
If I may ask, brother Stephen, what is your reason for loving your enemies? What is loveable about them?

Also, why does God love you? What's the reason, in your view?
I was saved as Christ loved his enemy me. As his nature is loving enemy which humanity is, my nature as his disciple must be so. So I tried to love enemies, a difficult task. Then I found out that actually they are not my enemies, no one is, but my hate is, as that destroys soul’s internal love-bond, killing it.
Latter I got the wisdom that enemies are those who were nearer us before our fall from love-heaven. They have a score to settle according to their proud understanding. But when we take their enmity in love-action some eyes are opened.

I also was enemy to Muslims as they made us refugees. But as Christ forgave me I also tried to forgive them. But, i had scanty success. So Christ sent me to minister among them uprooting me. Now I am progressing far better and going far nearer to universal Christ.

If you understand why your parents love you, then you shall understand why heavenly Father loves you and me. In a mother's eye even a cripple child is lovely even it is a torment to her. We have to be like Father to progressively acquire His eye.
See my signature. More we love, more we live fuller life, as I see in my case. So Love-God lives as He loves. Please read my other posts.

dave3712

Don't confuse forgiving those who murder you with condoning the practice when they do it to others.

Think about the future victims you enable killers to murder when they see the ounishment does not fit the crime:

murdervsexecut-1.jpg

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Stephen, God forgives those who repent. Those who do not repent, He cannot forgive.

You should follow His example.

Rather it should be said that those who don't repent, can't receive the already proffered forgiveness. Christ on cross forgave all, repentant or not.
Even human parent forgives every offending child without asking. but unless they repent they can't receive, as one without opening mouth can't receive food.
Heavenly Father's love-forgiveness is boundless. He loves and forgives first born devil too (Job1-3). but proud unrepentant he rejects that love and forgiveness. So does the unrepentant humanity.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Don't confuse forgiving those who murder you with condoning the practice when they do it to others.

Think about the future victims you enable killers to murder when they see the ounishment does not fit the crime:

murdervsexecut-1.jpg
Draconian measures to stop crimes may repress it, but never leads to a higher productive life by repressing uplifting love too.

Nonchristian countries were most brutal to stop crimes compared to Christians as history shows. They had no jail at public expense. All was summarily executed. But, there was little invention and progress in them, while Christian countries of leniency progressed in every sphere. Especially when, love-gospel was preached during reformation.
God can protect His own in body and soul, for the soul. Actually the dead (Godless) is killed by the dead as Christ said “Let the dead bury the dead”.