Mystery words.

Letsargue

Things that the worldly wise cannot know.

Daniel 12:9 KJV – “And he said, go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end”.
Revelation 5:1 KJV – “I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals”.
What are the words that were closed up that Daniel was told of, and were written the little book with seven seals? They are the same.

Revelation 10:4 KJV – “When the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not”
What were the words that the voice of seven thunders uttered?

2 Corinthians 12:4 KJV – “How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter”.
What unspeakable words did Paul hear that were not lawful for a man to utter?

If you do not know the words, you cannot be of God because God is those words.

Paul – 061812

OMEGA

Isa 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

=====================
Da 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Letsargue

Isa 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

=====================
Da 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Any of you who think that you might like to understand anything of God, just take a little look at the following!
It’s my guess that you don’t have the slightest idea what you just posted as the Words of God.

How does any of that relate to your doctrine, “Just ask Jesus to come into your heart and save you”? – All of you throw Acts 2:38 KJV – out, and that thrusts your doctrine of salvation into the pit.

Tell me, any of you, ( if Jesus “had” said ), “Just ask me to come into your hearts, and I’ll save you”, what would you say to that? And ( if Christ “had not” said ), “Repent and be baptized, every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins”; what would all of you replace that with? If Jesus had said, and had not said those things, which would be the doctrine of Salvation? Would any of you geniuses then take the one thing that Jesus “did not” say for your doctrine of salvation?

I doubt that there is a single one of you who will take the trouble to look at that with a truthful heart, because there is none found among any of you on this earth today. – Romans 3:10-12 KJV –

Paul – 062412

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You would be wrong Paul. Some who dwell among us have been born again and are here as guides. Most, however, will not listen.

beloved

born again?
except a "man" be born again..........what kind of man?...
a "certain man" a certain one.. an unspecified one...seems to me this is the overcomer...of which is Jesus the Christ...risen ......and the only guide is............?
just sayin..

Letsargue

You would be wrong Paul. Some who dwell among us have been born again and are here as guides. Most, however, will not listen.

Will you show me, or tell me just where you got that word, "most" from, when God Himself said, "( That there is "none" )"!! -- There's nothing like changing the Truth to fit some doctrine that's foreign to Christ.

Paul -- 062512

Letsargue

born again?
except a "man" be born again..........what kind of man?...
a "certain man" a certain one.. an unspecified one...seems to me this is the overcomer...of which is Jesus the Christ...risen ......and the only guide is............?
just sayin..

When one says “Born Again”, he is in effect saying that he is Resurrected with Jesus Christ, the First “Born from the Dead”. That’s the Birth; “the Resurrection with Jesus, or Born with Him from being dead to sin. Jesus was born from the dead of sin, but lives for Truth which is Life Fulfilled.

People everywhere take just the Letter of the Word and they get slain by that very Sword God gave them to take the Spiritual Word / Sword and slay the fools who die by your Sword if you are of the Spirit!!

Paul – 062512

This Charming Manc

"For go so loved that that he sent his son that lets argue may have a little power trip because he is the only on with the secret code of salvation"

Do one jerk, you are a false teacher and egotist of the highest order, salvation is only found in Christ and his works not your little grotty, gnostic 'secrets'.

Letsargue

"For go so loved that that he sent his son that lets argue may have a little power trip because he is the only on with the secret code of salvation"

Do one jerk, you are a false teacher and egotist of the highest order, salvation is only found in Christ and his works not your little grotty, gnostic 'secrets'.

I (( surrender ))!!!!!! This genius ( just ) proved me wrong with his ( great wisdom )!!!! Read it again!!!

He mirrored all the others in wisdom!!!!!

Paul -- 062512