Student of Swedenborg

ChadWooters

Hello, my name is Chad Wooters. I hail from Lombard, Illinois. My study of the bible and philosophy have lead me to embrace the theology of Swedenborg. My views can be roughly characterized as neo-Platonic, panentheistic, and panpsychic. I also believe the questions are more important than the answers.

bybee

Hello, my name is Chad Wooters. I hail from Lombard, Illinois. My study of the bible and philosophy have lead me to embrace the theology of Swedenborg. My views can be roughly characterized as neo-Platonic, panentheistic, and panpsychic. I also believe the questions are more important than the answers.

Welcome to TOL and good luck!

OMEGA

The Borg Are Here and Resistance is Futile.

Borg was a Sweet Guy but a little OLD Fashioned. :box:
-------------------------------------

Swedenborgian Church is an open-minded, forward looking Christian church drawing its faith from the Bible as illuminated by the teachings of Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772). If you have serious questions about traditional Christian theology, yet wish to explore the deeper aspects of the Bible and the Christian faith . We worship a God of unconditional love, whose warmth and light can deepen your inner life and give direction to your spiritual journey.

--------------------------------------

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL that teaches to rightly divide the word of God.
:wave:

PureX

I like that last part.

Welcome.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
thWelcome.gif

Are you still here? (question)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yet you asked nary a one...

And he was never heard from again? :plain:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
surprised more dont know about Swedenborg

surprised more dont know about Swedenborg

~*~*~

Greetings :)

I have some of Swedenborg's books and am familiar with aspects of his theology. He was a notable scientist, philosopher and theologian. Beyond his allegorical and esoteric insights...his communications with angels/spirits confirms the universal laws and principles of religious values, meanings and ethics. I regard him as a pioneering Christian Spiritualist.

The New Church

Swedenborg Resource Portal

Swedenborg Foundation

Bio and works

Enjoy your ventures on TOL :surf:

pj

keypurr

Welcome to TOL.

It should not take you to long to realize that we are all wrong most of the time.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Welcome to TOL.

It should not take you to long to realize that we are all wrong most of the time.

This is keypurrs testimony after decades of studious learning, he says by it that he has found nothing. Yet he will try and teach others who have found the Truth that they are wrong.