toldailytopic: If the story of your life so far was made into a movie how would you r

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 23rd, 2012 10:52 AM

toldailytopic: If the story of your life so far was made into a movie how would you review it and how many stars would you give it out of five?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A story of redemption, love, and pirates.

The part of Knight will be played by Sir Laurence Olivier. This swashbuckling epic takes places on the high seas in a brutal storm causing many casualties. Watch in amazement as Knight battles the evil forces of Dr. Calvin P Armen. All seems lost until Knight devices a secret weapon... the TOL bomb. As the tide begins to turn Knight advances on the the evil Dr. Calvin eventually wounding him enough so that our hero can focus on even more important things such as cigars and Tim Tebow.

Critics give it a rousing :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Rumors of the sequel are swirling around Hollywood already.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The part of Knight will be played by Sir Laurence Olivier. This swashbuckling epic takes places on the high seas in a brutal storm causing many casualties. Watch in amazement as Knight battles the evil forces of Dr. Calvin P Armen. All seems lost until Knight devices a secret weapon... the TOL bomb. As the tide begins to turn Knight advances on the the evil Dr. Calvin eventually wounding him enough so that our hero can focus on even more important things such as cigars and Tim Tebow.

where is that video that was made of you and JohnW? It was either AndyC or Tet that made it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Found it.

2qby9dt.jpg

sky.

BANNED
Banned

I kind of wish my life was that simple. I have been told that I should write a book about my life. It would probably be about a person who looked to nature for God because there wasn't anything else available. I'm not complaining! I just can't be fooled. .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
theatingpopcorn.gif

A story of redemption,
risen.gif
love,
bf-heartballoons.gif
and pirates.
pirates.gif

The part of Knight will be played by Sir Laurence Olivier. This swashbuckling epic takes places on the high seas in a brutal storm

thpirateshipwithpiratesmileys.gif

causing many casualties.

cry-Copy.gif

dramasmileyf-2-Copy.gif

Watch in amazement as Knight battles the evil forces of Dr. Calvin P Armen.

funny68.gif

All seems lost until Knight devices a secret weapon... the TOL bomb.

th20014987fc77b0ad22c100ce1e038371a.gif

explosion.gif

As the tide begins to turn Knight advances on the the evil Dr. Calvin eventually wounding him enough so that our hero can focus on even more important things such as cigars and Tim Tebow.

cigar-Copy.gif

thumbsup.gif

bling.gif

claply7.gif

There. Fixed it for you :)

Last edited:

Lon

toldailytopic: If the story of your life so far was made into a movie how would you review it...

Still working on that ending....

...and how many stars would you give it out of five?

I'm not sure I'd pay for the sequel.
I like it, but maybe it is an acquired taste?
(Large ups and downs with a lot of random inbetween)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Right now mine would be an action/comedy, buddy movie starring me and you know who. :eek:

I'd call it: The Pacifier.

Only an overwhelming humility and poor mathematical skill keeps me from giving this one five out of four stars.

:plain:

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
A highly censored biographical account of an adventurous life.

The role of Eeset will be played by a youthful Mae West. This story of rags to riches and then luxury to a simple tranquil pastoral life will tear your heart out one moment only to have you laughing in joy a few minutes later. Unfortunately it is a bit disjuncted because the censors left much of it on the cutting room floor. But that only enhances viewing pleasure because it stimulates the audience's imagination. Dreamworks did incredible cinematography from the New Orleans French Quarter to the Notre Dame confessionals. This is a must see for both the saved and the lost.

Critics give it 5 stars although one is still recuperating at the local heart clinic.

There will not be a sequel due to Homeland Security concerns about Islamic threats.

Thunder's Muse

Thunder's Muse - A story of Redemption

A woman haunted by memories of a tragic past, opens her heart to God and finds healing, freedom and salvation.

5 stars

:)