PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Invasion

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?

Sozo
December 30th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?

What other political views do they hold?

What faith/religious views does the majority of it's citizens hold?

Is it a Monarchy?

Art Deco
December 30th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion? How about another civil war between the Red and Blue states to end abortion once and for all? That might gain some hardcore converts.. :noid:

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 06:19 PM

Is it a Monarchy?Yeah, what Sozo said...........

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 06:23 PM

Is it a Monarchy?
Um, let's just say they're similar to the U.S., except when it comes to abortion of course.

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Um, let's just say they're similar to the U.S., except when it comes to abortion of course.Would they start by petitioning the UN or skip it and start by bombing abortion clinics and capturing abortion doctors and staff?

Sozo
December 30th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Um, let's just say they're similar to the U.S., except when it comes to abortion of course.

Then my answer would be... absolutely!

They would have huge support from within the States. The pro-baby killers would not stand a chance.

Sozo
December 30th, 2005, 06:32 PM
How about another civil war between the Red and Blue states to end abortion once and for all? That might gain some hardcore converts.. :noid:

What percentage of liberals own guns?

Art Deco
December 30th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Um, let's just say they're similar to the U.S., except when it comes to abortion of course. Hey the bottom line is would you join a fight to stop the brutal murder of unborn children.. The answer for some would be yes.

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 06:35 PM
What percentage of liberals own guns?
I own several, and I have chest-candy with little on 'em E's that say I know how to use 'em. ;)

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 06:35 PM
What percentage of liberals own guns?1.3%:chuckle:

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I own several, and I have chest-candy with little on 'em E's that say I know how to use 'em. ;)
That should say:
I own several, and I have chest-candy with little E's on 'em that say I know how to use 'em. ;)

Sorry for my fubar there.

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 06:37 PM
That should say:
I own several, and I have chest-candy with little E's on 'em that say I know how to use 'em. ;)

Sorry for my fubar there.Nice save............:chuckle:

Sozo
December 30th, 2005, 06:38 PM
That should say:

Sorry for my fubar there.

Does your ability to operate a gun in any way coincide with your ability to use a keyboard?

Adam
December 30th, 2005, 06:40 PM
The real question is, should a Wiccan own a gun? Wouldn't that go against the "...and harm no one" bit?

Knight
December 30th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Does your ability to operate a gun in any way coincide with your ability to use a keyboard?I think he needs a three day waiting period for making posts. ;)

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Does your ability to operate a gun in any way coincide with your ability to use a keyboard?:rotfl:

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Would they start by petitioning the UN or skip it and start by bombing abortion clinics and capturing abortion doctors and staff?
They're invading, not asking us to pretty please stop.

Then my answer would be... absolutely!
:up:

They would have huge support from within the States.
Think so? Even when the majority side with their country, and the powers that be are arresting Justiceria supporters for treason?

Art Deco
December 30th, 2005, 06:55 PM
The real question is, should a Wiccan own a gun? Wouldn't that go against the "...and harm no one" bit? Wiccans should be looking down the business end of a gun... :Grizzly: :troll:

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 06:56 PM
The real question is, should a Wiccan own a gun? Wouldn't that go against the "...and harm no one" bit?
Doesn't your knowledge of things non-Biblical go against the whole right-wing idea of outside ideas being corruptive?
Anyhow, you're allowed to defend your life.

Knight
December 30th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?Do they want to take over the US or do they just want to beat us up and make us quit murdering babies?

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 06:57 PM
They're invading, not asking us to pretty please stop.

Think so? Even when the majority side with their country, and the powers that be are arresting Justiceria supporters for treason?Ok, yeah, I would support it.
Arrested for treason? So be it.

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Wiccans should be looking down the business end of a gun... :Grizzly: :troll:
Why?

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Do they want to take over the US or do they just want to beat us up and make us quit murdering babies?
The latter.

Knight
December 30th, 2005, 07:04 PM
The latter.Hmmmmm :think:

Were there other things they were requesting as well?

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Were there other things they were requesting as well?
No political favors or Texan oil, nada.

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I think he needs a three day waiting period for making posts. ;)
Funny.

Knight
December 30th, 2005, 07:07 PM
No political favors or Texan oil, nada.Are they basing their request on Christian principles?

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 07:08 PM
As to the topic: I'm a patriotic American. I say to hell with the interlopers with some good old American stubbornness.

Freak
December 30th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion? Yes. Curious. Do you believe in civil disobedience?

Freak
December 30th, 2005, 07:09 PM
As to the topic: I'm a patriotic American.. Do you believe in America's endorsement of baby killing?

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Are they basing their request on Christian principles?
Some are, some aren't. But Justiceria's united in their belief that baby murdering is wrong.

Knight
December 30th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Some are, some aren't. But Justiceria's united in their belief that baby murdering is wrong.So they don't officially request that we stop abortion based on the fact that abortion is murder as per the Bible?

Some of them might think abortion is wrong for similar reasons to liberals thinking killing baby seals is wrong?

What is the official governmental appeal as to why abortion is wrong?

Freak
December 30th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Some are, some aren't. But Justiceria's united in their belief that baby murdering is wrong. I wonder how many Americans would join forces with Justiceria's war on murder?

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Do you believe in America's endorsement of baby killing?
I believe in America. Period. No mincing of words for you. :)

Freak
December 30th, 2005, 07:20 PM
I believe in America. Period. No mincing of words for you. :)

The current American government supports baby killing. Were you aware of this? No?

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Were you aware of this? No?Heeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaack!:freak:

:chuckle:

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 07:24 PM
The current American government supports baby killing. Were you aware of this? No?
I am. I maintain my loyalty to the United States of America.

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 07:24 PM
So they don't officially request that we stop abortion based on the fact that abortion is murder as per the Bible?
Correct.

Some of them might think abortion is wrong for similar reasons to liberals thinking killing baby seals is wrong?
Yeah, it's possible.

What is the official governmental appeal as to why abortion is wrong?
It's the killing of innocent life, it's murder, it's wrong. Thus saith their government.

I didn't realize if you create a hypothetical country you had to write a book about it. :chuckle:

Agape4Robin
December 30th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Correct.

Yeah, it's possible.

It's the killing of innocent life, it's murder, it's wrong. Thus saith their government.

I didn't realize if you create a hypothetical country you had to write a book about it. :chuckle::Poly:

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 07:31 PM
I am. I maintain my loyalty to the United States of America.
I don't want to assume, so I'll ask, are you pro-abortion?

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 07:35 PM
I don't want to assume, so I'll ask, are you pro-abortion?
I am not. One can disagree and still be loyal.

Adam
December 30th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Freak, this has nothing to do with personal activism. This has everything to do with another righteous government using the sword of Romans 13 against us. I would stand with them.

However, if it were the Army of God (violent pro-lifers) I would not stand with them.

Greywolf
December 30th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Freak, this has nothing to do with personal activism. This has everything to do with another righteous government using the sword of Romans 13 against us. I would stand with them.

However, if it were the Army of God (violent pro-lifers) I would not stand with them.

Maybe I'm missing a subtle nuance here, but wouldn't an army invading our country primarily to stop abortion count as violent pro-lifers?

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 07:41 PM
I am not. One can disagree and still be loyal.
So do you believe abortion is murder? And if so, even if you take the loyalist route, would you consider Justiceria's invasion justifiable?

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 07:56 PM
So do you believe abortion is murder? And if so, even if you take the loyalist route, would you consider Justiceria's invasion justifiable?
I believe that America has its faults, as does any other nation -- and any other concept wrought abou by human endeavours. With that said, yeah I'm sure this hypothetical Justiceria nation has its own problems that are just as bad or worse. The justifiability of an issue to me doesn't at all detract from the issue itself: you are proposing whether or not I would support a foreign invasion on America (for any reason), and I am telling you flat-out no.

That said:
About abortion, eh...I shy away from the subject because it's messy. I don't mean it's politically messy or whatever, I mean it strikes me as being physicall gross and basically wrong because it goes against the grain of how our bodies are supposed to work and how we're supposed to function as human beings. It's icky.

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Maybe I'm missing a subtle nuance here, but wouldn't an army invading our country primarily to stop abortion count as violent pro-lifers?
Heh.

Adam
December 30th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Maybe I'm missing a subtle nuance here, but wouldn't an army invading our country primarily to stop abortion count as violent pro-lifers?No, because an army operating under a government is not considered a group of individuals, but rather one entity that is sanctioned by God provided it is doing a Godly thing. The individuals in that conflict, provided they follow righteous orders, are not held accountable for their actions.

According to your logic Greywolf, you would be against war altogether.

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 08:26 PM
While I'm sure the media wouldn't mind taking a shot at pro-lifers, I don't think they would risk letting the invaders seem justified, at least to American pro-lifers. They would emphasize the violent part, call them terrorists, make up ulterior motives, &c.

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 08:31 PM
While I'm sure the media wouldn't mind taking a shot at pro-lifers, I don't think they would risk letting the invaders seem justified, at least to American pro-lifers. They would emphasize the violent part, call them terrorists, make up ulterior motives, &c.
Or they could just call it what it is: "Us" vs "Them" in a state of war. And the United States Armed Forces would quickly thward "Them," by use of whatever technologies or 'dirty tricks' were necessary to procure "Us" a victory. As is their entire purpose for existance, and as it should be. And then we'd all come back here and listen to the right-wingers complain about it and the left-wingers gloat.

BillyBob
December 30th, 2005, 08:36 PM

Of course not. :doh:

I'd support our American military in turning Justiceria into Kissmyasstica.

Greywolf
December 30th, 2005, 08:44 PM
No, because an army operating under a government is not considered a group of individuals, but rather one entity that is sanctioned by God provided it is doing a Godly thing. The individuals in that conflict, provided they follow righteous orders, are not held accountable for their actions.

Why could this immunity not be applied to other militant groups as well (assuming they are doing "Godly thing[s]")?

According to your logic Greywolf, you would be against war altogether.

:confused:

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 08:47 PM

Adam
December 30th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Why could this immunity not be applied to other militant groups as well (assuming they are doing "Godly thing[s]")?Because they're operating under false gods like Allah and others. If you'd like to talk about God and gods, we'll take it to the religion forum.
:confused:Sorry, don't know what I meant there, please ignore.

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 08:53 PM
So could the KKK, operating under a pseudo-Religious doctrine be immune to this label?

Mr. 5020

I'd support our American military in turning Justiceria into Kissmyasstica.:rotfl:

Greywolf
Because they're operating under false gods like Allah and others. If you'd like to talk about God and gods, we'll take it to the religion forum.

Then to avoid getting too far off-topic, let's assume we're talking about Christian militant groups. Couldn't a Christian militant group do "Godly thing[s]" just like this hypothetical army?

Sorry, don't know what I meant there, please ignore.

No problem. :)

Cadence
December 30th, 2005, 08:55 PM
GW - see my post. ;)

Adam
December 30th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Then to avoid getting too far off-topic, let's assume we're talking about Christian militant groups. Couldn't a Christian militant group do "Godly thing[s]" just like this hypothetical army?No, because they wouldn't be operating under a righteous government of a country, just their own version of anarchy.

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 09:26 PM

I'm not surprised by this response. :D

BillyBob
December 30th, 2005, 09:30 PM
I'm not surprised by this response. :D

You have to admit that I'm consistent! :banana:

Mr. 5020
December 30th, 2005, 09:36 PM
You have to admit that I'm consistent! :banana:No doubt.

Greywolf
December 30th, 2005, 09:52 PM
No, because they wouldn't be operating under a righteous government of a country, just their own version of anarchy.

But if the army's blessing is still contingent upon them doing "Godly thing[s]", isn't the "righteous government" just acting as a conduit between God and the army? What's the point of the middleman?

Lucky
December 30th, 2005, 09:53 PM
So BillyBob, while you wouldn't support the Justicerians, do you think their invasion is justifiable?

Mr. 5020
December 30th, 2005, 10:00 PM
So Mr. 5020, while you wouldn't support the Justicerians, do you think their invasion is justifiable?Possibly.

BillyBob
December 31st, 2005, 06:37 AM
So BillyBob, while you wouldn't support the Justicerians, do you think their invasion is justifiable?

I think that all invasions can be justified.

I'm sure Saddam Hussein had his own justifications for invading Kuwait.

I'm sure Napoleon was justified when he invaded Egypt and Russia.

Art Deco
December 31st, 2005, 07:00 AM
Why? They are useful idiots in satan's plan to corrupt and destroy. Ancient Israel executed witches per God's law...:angel:

Frank Ernest
December 31st, 2005, 07:39 AM
No, hypothetically, of course.

Lucky
December 31st, 2005, 08:15 AM
It would be very hard to root against my own country. But if Justiceria succeeded, and the killing of the unborn was outlawed, I would like to be remembered as one who was willing to take the risk to put God before country.

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 08:33 AM
If I was "hypothetically" the President, and I knew of Justiceria's pending invasion, I would send their leader an email telling him that he has the full support of our US armed forces, and a complete list of the homes and offices of all of the liberal lawmakers, politicians, death clinics, etc.

I see very little difference between the American government and Iraq, other than currently our Sadaam is a senator from Massachusetts and not President. We have the same enemy within.

On a related side note... If Bush really wanted to spread democracy, he'd start at home.

Lucky
December 31st, 2005, 09:22 AM
If I was "hypothetically" the President, and I knew of Justiceria's pending invasion, I would send their leader an email telling him that he has the full support of our US armed forces, and a complete list of the homes and offices of all of the liberal lawmakers, politicians, death clinics, etc.
:chuckle: :thumb:

Granite
December 31st, 2005, 09:23 AM

Nope.

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 11:26 AM
Would they start by petitioning the UN or skip it and start by bombing abortion clinics and capturing abortion doctors and staff?
Now that's terrorism. They wouldn't be any better than the Islamic terrorists that are hated so much....

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 11:28 AM

What makes a government righteous?

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 11:41 AM
Now that's terrorism. They wouldn't be any better than the Islamic terrorists that are hated so much....
How do you figure? What makes the abortionists, and those who support them, any different than the Nazis of Germany?

The problem is... the killers and death camps in this country have the protection of lazy, apathetic, peer-pressured wimps (or lying politicians disguised as conservatives).

BillyBob
December 31st, 2005, 11:42 AM
It would be very hard to root against my own country. But if Justiceria succeeded, and the killing of the unborn was outlawed, I would like to be remembered as one who was willing to take the risk to put God before country.

What if the inhabitants of Justiceria were Muslim and not Christian?

What if they succeed in ending abortion but set up an Islamic theocracy?

Or worse, what if they are Catholic? :shocked:

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 11:43 AM
What makes a government righteous?Governments are not righteous, but they can be moral, and America is at the bottom of that scale.

Adam
December 31st, 2005, 11:45 AM
That's exactly what I was going to say Sozo, thanks!

You're right, a government is a tool. And that tool can be used by God or by man.

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 11:46 AM
That's exactly what I was going to say Sozo, thanks!

You're right, a government is a tool. And that tool can be used by God or by man.
You're post said "righteous government", that's why I asked...

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 11:49 AM
How do you figure? What makes the abortionists, and those who support them, any different than the Nazis of Germany?

The problem is... the killers and death camps in this country have the protection of lazy, apathetic, peer-pressured wimps (or lying politicians disguised as conservatives).
It doesn't matter if who they are killing. If people came over here and began to muder civilians, in this case abortionists, to achieve their goal it would be terrorism. How do you define terrorism? You fight armies in wars, not civilians.

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 11:50 AM
Governments are not righteous, but they can be moral, and America is at the bottom of that scale.
Ok, sure.

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 11:51 AM
What if the inhabitants of Justiceria were Muslim and not Christian?

What if they succeed in ending abortion but set up an Islamic theocracy?

Or worse, what if they are Catholic? :shocked:

I tried to establish this in my first post on this thread.

Again, let's forget about being invaded to stop abortion. Let's pull our troops out of Iraq, and go to war against those in this country who oppose the Iraq war, support abortion, support civil unions between perverts, and all of the other liberal commie agendas. Then with the full support of true Ameicans, we can kick out the UN, clean up the rest of the commies, destroy the Islamic plans of agression, and dig for oil in Alaska.

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 11:54 AM
How do you define terrorism? You fight armies in wars, not civilians.

What are the babies using to fight the terrorists who come at them with knives?

BillyBob
December 31st, 2005, 11:55 AM

Again, let's forget about being invaded to stop abortion, pull our troops out of Iraq, and go to war against those in this country who oppose the Iraq war, support abortion, support civil unions between perverts, and all of the other liberal commie agendas. Then with the full support of true Ameicans, we can kick out the UN, clean up the rest of the commies, destroy the Islamic plans of agression, and dig for oil in Alaska.

I like your idea in general, but there is a law which prevents the use of the military against US Citizens. Posse Comitatus

Besides, I don't want to pull our troops out of Iraq.

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 11:57 AM
I like your idea in general, but there is a law which prevents the use of the military against US Citizens. Posse Comitatus

Is there a law to revoke someone's citizenship for betraying America?

If so, we do that first, and then we kill 'em!

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 11:58 AM
What are the babies using to fight the terrorists who come at them with knives?
They aren't terrorists, just paid murderers....

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 11:59 AM

Besides, I don't want to pull our troops out of Iraq.There are more evil people in this country, then Iraq will ever see. We can always go back (and should) once we clean up our own backyard.

BillyBob
December 31st, 2005, 12:01 PM
There are more evil people in this country, then Iraq will ever see. We can always go back (and should) once we clean up our own backyard.

Can we start with California?

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 12:01 PM
They aren't terrorists, just paid murderers....
I doubt that the babies care how you define them.

Terrorists don't get paid?

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 12:02 PM
Can we start with California? Sure! As long as Massachusetts is next!

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 12:05 PM
I doubt that the babies care how you define them.

Terrorists don't get paid?
If another country came in here and bombed abortion clinics it would be terrorism, plain and simple. It's the same thing the Islamic terrorists did, just a different target. You would support it because you hate the target. I hate the target too, but I don't believe the way to stop abortions is to have another country, or our country for that matter, to come in here and bomb the clinics and kill the abortionists....

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 12:27 PM
If another country came in here and bombed abortion clinics it would be terrorism, plain and simple.

No, it would be against our laws. If it was not against the law, I would have no problem with abortion clinics being bombed.

Conversation overheard in Germany in 1943

I don't believe the way to stop concentration camps is to have another country, or our country for that matter, to come in here and bomb the camps and kill the SS....

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 12:31 PM
No, it would be against our laws. If it was not against the law, I would have no problem with abortion clinics being bombed.
You still haven't told me what you think terrorism is....

Conversation overheard in Germany in 1943
Terrorist tactics were used in WWII also.

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 12:42 PM
You still haven't told me what you think terrorism is....

Dictionary term...

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Sounds like Bush is a terrorist. I only wish he could focus his attention on this country.

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 12:56 PM
Dictionary term...

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Sounds like Bush is a terrorist. I only wish he could focus his attention on this country.
What makes terrorism terrorism is who the violence is against. Is Bush targeting civilians? If he is than yeah, that would be a terrorist tactic.

also, back to WWII, I don't think the concentration camps were ever actually bombed. The Nazis closed down some on their own, for whatever reason, leaving Auschwitz to be the only one left and I don't think the Allies ever bombed that either....

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 12:59 PM
What makes terrorism terrorism is who the violence is against. Is Bush targeting civilians? If he is than yeah, that would be a terrorist tactic.

Uh? Civilians?

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 01:01 PM
Uh? Civilians?
yeah, I think I already said that....

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 01:04 PM
yeah, I think I already said that....

What does that mean? Who are the civilians?

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 01:06 PM
What does that mean? Who are the civilians?
Those who aren't in the military. Non-combatants...

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 01:09 PM
Those who aren't in the military. Non-combatants...

So as long as someone does not join the military, they have free reign to commit evil atrocities without being opposed? And if you do try and stop them with force, it's a terrorist act?

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 01:13 PM
So as long as someone does not join the military, they have free reign to commit evil atrocities without being opposed? And if you do try and stop them with force, it's a terrorist act?
I don't think retaliating or defending yourself against terrorists is a terrorist act itself.

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 01:21 PM
I don't think retaliating or defending yourself against terrorists is a terrorist act itself.

Exactly! Civilians (abortion doctors) can be terrorists against civilians (babies).

Defending civilians against terrorist acts is not an act of terrorism. Therefore blowing up abortion clinics is justifiable by a governmental authority.

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 01:25 PM
Exactly! Civilians (abortion doctors) can be terrorists against civilians (babies).

Defending civilians against terrorist acts is not an act of terrorism. Therefore blowing up abortion clinics is justifiable by a governmental authority.
I do not believe that abortionists are terrorists. They are murderers. There is a difference, at least I think so.

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 01:27 PM
I do not believe that abortionists are terrorists. They are murderers. There is a difference, at least I think so.

I think that Planned parenthood has a political agenda.

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 01:27 PM
I think that Planned parenthood has a political agenda.
What political agenda do they have in killing babies?

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 01:29 PM
What political agenda do they have in killing babies?

Government control, for one.

Eugenics and a master race, for another.

kmoney
December 31st, 2005, 01:32 PM
How are they gaining control of the government?

Do you think they are targeting a certain group of people to kill them off leaving a "master race"? If so, who are they targeting? What is their idea of a master race?

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 01:58 PM
I think that all invasions can be justified.

I'm sure Saddam Hussein had his own justifications for invading Kuwait.

I'm sure Napoleon was justified when he invaded Egypt and Russia.
Excellent point!

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 02:00 PM
They are useful idiots in satan's plan to corrupt and destroy. Ancient Israel executed witches per God's law...:angel:
Do you think I have the diesre to corrupt and/or destroy you and yours? Do you think that I am capable of doing so, especially through a web-based message board?

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 02:02 PM

I see very little difference between the American government and Iraq, other than currently our Sadaam is a senator from Massachusetts and not President. We have the same enemy within.

On a related side note... If Bush really wanted to spread democracy, he'd start at home.
So you're abdicating an abuse of power, betrayl of the American People, high treason and outright nastiness just to get your way? Why, Sozo; I like you already.

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 02:04 PM

What I find funny is that when I point out that people are sheep and politicians are liars, I get negative-repped for it. But when you do it, you come out clean. Hrm.

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 02:15 PM

Again, let's forget about being invaded to stop abortion. Let's pull our troops out of Iraq, and go to war against those in this country who oppose the Iraq war, support abortion, support civil unions between perverts, and all of the other liberal commie agendas. Then with the full support of true Ameicans, we can kick out the UN, clean up the rest of the commies, destroy the Islamic plans of agression, and dig for oil in Alaska.
And in so doing prove ourselves to the world who already believes it to be true that we are in fact nothing but a nation of hypocrites. How's about you clean up abortion and all those other things you don't like here in this country first, before you abdicate going out and tearing down the rest of the developed world who does the same things? It'd look a lot better on your resume that way, and you'd probably be able to convince a few more people that you were actually doing it on principles.

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 02:17 PM
Is there a law to revoke someone's citizenship for betraying America?

If so, we do that first, and then we kill 'em!
There is such a law. It's called trying them for treason. Which you and yours would have done to you if you actually tried to turn the American military against citizens. Hypothetically.

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 02:20 PM

Abortion doctors don't fit your dictionary definition of terrorism. Who are they trying to coerce? How are they trying to force society's hand?

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 02:33 PM

Let me see if I understand this. By performing abortions on any random person who asks, they are somehow managing to undermine the government and weed out all but a master race? I yell bull-****, because by the very definition of how it works -- they will murder anyone's unborn child, not just the unborn children of those who don't fit a certain political or racial model. An icky institution? Yes. A crime against humanity? Perhaps. Terrorism, eugenics, or a political agenda? Not so much.

Freak
December 31st, 2005, 03:12 PM
I am. I maintain my loyalty to the United States of America. Then you are truly deceived. God hates abortion and those who support abortion. I maintain my loyalty to Jesus alone!

Freak
December 31st, 2005, 03:13 PM

However, if it were the Army of God (violent pro-lifers) I would not stand with them.I agree.

Freak
December 31st, 2005, 03:18 PM

On a related side note... If Bush really wanted to spread democracy, he'd start at home. :crackup:

Sozo
December 31st, 2005, 04:03 PM
Do you think they are targeting a certain group of people to kill them off leaving a "master race"? If so, who are they targeting? What is their idea of a master race?

Here (http://dianedew.com/sanger.htm)

Here (http://blackgenocide.org/sanger.html)

Here (http://www.spectacle.org/997/richmond.html)

Here (http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/population/the_negro_project.htm)

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 07:41 PM
Then you are truly deceived. God hates abortion and those who support abortion. I maintain my loyalty to Jesus alone!
Why don't you prove your loyalty by violently opposing the evil institutions then? Do you lack the convictions you profess, or just the courage to see them through?

novice
December 31st, 2005, 07:45 PM
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?Do I get to actually help with the battle plan?

Can I be in charge of torturing certain specific civilians?

Agape4Robin
December 31st, 2005, 08:01 PM
Do I get to actually help with the battle plan?

Can I be in charge of torturing certain specific civilians?:shocked: :noid:

drbrumley
December 31st, 2005, 08:24 PM
Lucky, brilliant thread.

Lucky
December 31st, 2005, 08:26 PM
Lucky, brilliant thread.
Thanks! :)

I know it made me think.

Freak
December 31st, 2005, 08:56 PM
Why don't you prove your loyalty by violently opposing the evil institutions then? I have protested the abortion clinics despite threats of the pro-death camps.

Do you lack the convictions you profess, or just the courage to see them through? See above.

Cadeath,

Do you support your government's support of baby killing?

Cadence
December 31st, 2005, 10:36 PM
I have protested the abortion clinics despite threats of the pro-death camps.
See above.
Ok. I'm still not seeing it, and I looked twice. I'm seeing you contuing to verbally oppose this, or at least type-ally oppose it. What I don't see you doing is picking up a gun or a knife or a sledgehammer or a home-made explosive or a pogostick and actually heading out there to do something about it. I see you sitting here, wallowing in your own self-righteous rhetoric and chastising others for thinking, and saying what would be nice if it was done. If you agree that strongly, go do it.

Cadeath,

Do you support your government's support of baby killing?
"I will support and defend the constitution of the United States of America, and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me."

kmoney
January 1st, 2006, 11:45 AM
Here (http://dianedew.com/sanger.htm)

Here (http://blackgenocide.org/sanger.html)

Here (http://www.spectacle.org/997/richmond.html)

Here (http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/population/the_negro_project.htm)
:think: Interesting...Does PP still hold to these values/goals?

Sozo
January 1st, 2006, 11:47 AM
:think: Interesting...Does PP still hold to these values/goals?Publically, I doubt it. But their site praises Sanger.
Here (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/medicalinfo/birthcontrol/bio-margaret-sanger.xml)

BillyBob
January 1st, 2006, 02:31 PM
Lucky, brilliant thread.

Too bad you don't have anything intelligent to add to it....... :dunce:

Mr. 5020
January 1st, 2006, 02:57 PM
Too bad you don't have anything intelligent to add to it....... :dunce:Wow...it's like Tye v. BillyBob Part II....

JoyfulRook
January 1st, 2006, 07:24 PM
"I will support and defend the constitution of the United States of America, and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me." Hmmm. Isn't that what people at Nuremburg were executed for?

Cadence
January 1st, 2006, 08:43 PM
It's what most people who hold to a moral or ethical or religious or legal code get executed for. Following their chosen one.

Frank Ernest
January 2nd, 2006, 05:46 AM
Hmmm. Isn't that what people at Nuremburg were executed for?
No.

kmoney
January 2nd, 2006, 10:32 AM
Publically, I doubt it. But their site praises Sanger.
Here (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/medicalinfo/birthcontrol/bio-margaret-sanger.xml)
Yes, it seems they do and they certainly wouldn't be vocal about those goals, but I'm not convinced they still hold to it. There doesn't seem to be any evidence they actually target any certain people.

Lucky
January 2nd, 2006, 04:57 PM
Hmmmmm :think:
Have you decided yet?

BillyBob
January 2nd, 2006, 06:36 PM
What Justiceria was trying to do was depose an American-supported murderous, torturous system and free a population of unborn to make the U.S. a more righteous nation. I hope you have some SCUBA gear, because it holds more water than you want to believe. :)

No, it's not remotely similar.

First of all, the US has a Representative Republic with free elections, laws and a court system.

If you want a law changed you can vote for legislators who are likely to legislate the way you see favorable.

Iraq had no such system.

In the US, Leadership is multi tiered and there are term limits set for Congressional and Presidential seats.

Iraq had no such system.

What the US led coalition did was to depose a tyrannical dictator, free an entire population and give them the opportunity to develope the same system we have.

Now, if an American President decided he was going to forgo the electoral process, refuse to step down from power, randomly rape, torture and kill American citizens in the same way Hussein did then Justiceria moved in and deposed that rogue President and re-established our Representative government and finally left when we have reached the point of stability you would have a decent analogy.

But that isn't the case and your analogy isn't remotely similar.

By the way, under the conditions I just mentioned, I would support Justiceria just as the Iraqi's support the Coalition intervention.

Currently, abortion is legal under US law. If you don't like that law, then the proper thing to do would be to become as active as you can afford to be, Lobby for new laws, vote for new legislators who are likeminded and don't give up until you have accomplished your goal.

And I would commend you highly for your resolve and dedication in such an endeavor. :up:

Knight
January 3rd, 2006, 12:23 AM
Have you decided yet?Well... since there is way too much we still don't know about Justiceria I haven't really decided yet.

I wouldn't want to support some OTHER wacky secular government that may eventually take away my families freedoms or something.

Our country does some wicked things no doubt. However, jumping out of the frying pan isn't always the safest jump to take.

Lucky
January 3rd, 2006, 01:02 AM
Well... since there is way too much we still don't know about Justiceria I haven't really decided yet.
Can you make a general list of requirements Justiceria would have to meet for you to support their invasion? For example,

"I would only support Justiceria if...
1. It is a monarchy.
2. It is known 'round the world for the best fish tacos.
...and so on and so forth."

Cadence
January 3rd, 2006, 01:54 AM
Can you make a general list of requirements Justiceria would have to meet for you to support their invasion? For example,

"I would only support Justiceria if...
1. It is a monarchy.
2. It is known 'round the world for the best fish tacos.
...and so on and so forth."

The leader of such a nation must be an impressive individual indeed! All hail the Fish-Bringer of Justiceria!

BillyBob
January 3rd, 2006, 06:08 AM
The leader of such a nation must be an impressive individual indeed!

Isn't that one of the characteristics of the anti-christ?

Frank Ernest
January 3rd, 2006, 07:29 AM
Isn't that one of the characteristics of the anti-christ?

This might be what you're referring to.

Revelation 13:11-15 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."