Blast from the past...

mikeymikey

Hello to all.
I was a member here a couple of years ago, but have been focusing on other things. I thought I'd come and see how things have moved on since then. I feel that I certainly have done. Life is good, and God is generous.
My previous name here was mikey_uk, but I've since deleted the email address I used, and forgot the password... hence, the new profile.

It looks like a lot of the same names here still...

mikey

Mike C.

Welcome back. There's only so much to talk about, after all. There have been some recent flare-ups, though.

:e4e:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
HandHi5.gif

Welcome.

I aint no monkey

Welcome back. If we lived 2000 years ago, the same satanic accusations against God and Jesus were still being levied, such as, God and Jesus are two gods, God is a murderer, all religions are fine and on the same path, just add Christianity to those, what is the truth, etc..., so yes, there are probably much of the same here.

Hey but now we have creation science, a new playground!

mikeymikey

Thanks for the welcome, one and all. I'll take a browse through and see if I can detect any progress in wisdom and respect (and manners) over the past couple of years. I'm sure everyone is even more friendly to each other than ever.... :)

genuineoriginal

Hello to all.
I was a member here a couple of years ago, but have been focusing on other things. I thought I'd come and see how things have moved on since then. I feel that I certainly have done. Life is good, and God is generous.
My previous name here was mikey_uk, but I've since deleted the email address I used, and forgot the password... hence, the new profile.

mikey
Maybe you forgot your username instead of your password?
This is a question that might be interesting to ask yourself.
Of course, you could have forgotten both.

Spitfire

Hello to all.

mikey
You............. you were the one who wanted us all to "neg rep" you. :p And as GO pointed out it may have been your username you forgot rather than the password...

I aint no monkey

Thanks for the welcome, one and all. I'll take a browse through and see if I can detect any progress in wisdom and respect (and manners) over the past couple of years. I'm sure everyone is even more friendly to each other than ever.... :)

If a guy with a name like mine can survive, come on...

mikeymikey

You............. you were the one who wanted us all to "neg rep" you. :p And as GO pointed out it may have been your username you forgot rather than the password...

That's right, Ms Fire... I was the 'neg rep' one... Just some whim to undermine the temptation of pride.... to no avail. :(

Neg or pos reps welcome... makes no difference to me. :)

I don't seem to be ablw to give any to anyone else, nor can I see the names of anyone who has already repped me and left messages. I guess that's because I'm a reborn creation, and yet to quality.

mikeymikey

:D

Long time no see. So how's life treating you these days?

Hello my friend. Life is a joy, thanks for asking.
I have a small shop that just about covers the overheads... and work about 50 hours a week. The invisible recession continues to bite... so am relying on a friend to buy food, as I'm not entitled to any benifits, being self-employed.
Notwithsanding, I'm very happy and blessed.

How's yourself?
(I'm unable to send private messages as yet)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello my friend. Life is a joy, thanks for asking.
I have a small shop that just about covers the overheads... and work about 50 hours a week. The invisible recession continues to bite... so am relying on a friend to buy food, as I'm not entitled to any benifits, being self-employed.
Notwithsanding, I'm very happy and blessed.
Hang in there. The best is yet to come.

How's yourself?
(I'm unable to send private messages as yet)
Doing fine. Have you seen the thread All Things Jack? That's what I've been up to lately. :D That and beginning to shop a middle grade children's book I penned.

God is great and life is sweet, even when it isn't. :chuckle: