Mitt Fumbles the Base

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Mitt Fumbles the Base

This is the show from Friday, February 2nd 2012.

SUMMARY:

* Mitt’s Mormon Problem: Hear Bob expound on the pagan lie of Mormonism, and why the Romney candidacy may result in the greatest normalization of paganism in America to date.

* Mitt’s Pro Life Problem: Willard (Mitt) Romney has eschewed all 3 of PersonhoodUSA’s “Presidential Pro-Life Forums in the current RE-publican presidential campaign, and Bob thinks he’s figured out why… Willard and the Mormon church are NOT pro-life!

* Mitt’s Obama Problem: Bob and Doug watch in disbelief as the RE-publican party tumble headlong toward nominating the only man in America incapable of defeating Barry Hussein Soetoro (Obama).

February is BEL Telethon Month

Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not only help support BEL, they will also help to better understand the Bible and equip you to be a better witness to those around you.*

1. Our newest monthly subscription is our Monthly Sermons on audio CD. For many years we have offered the sermons on MP3-CD, but now you can get the Monthly Sermons on standard audio Compact Disc that will play on any CD player, including the one in your car. All of the sermons from the month will be sent to you in a multiple CD album.

2. Monthly Bible Study Videos - You will receive a months worth of weekly Bible studies each month. These video Bible studies are great for starting a family Bible study of even a neighborhood study.

3. Monthly Sermon Videos - You will receive all sermons from the month will be sent to you on DVD. Video is a great way to watch the sermons with your family.

4. Monthly Bible Study Audios on MP3- CD.

5. Monthly Sermon Audios on MP3-CD.

6. Monthly Topical Videos - Each month your will get one of Bob's great topical videos.

7. Best of Bob - Each month you get the best 8 shows of the month on MP3-CD.

8. Monthly TV Classics

9. Monthly Donation

* Free Gift: When you subscribe to any monthly subscription, new monthly donation of $20.00 or more or a one time donation of $50.00 or more, we will send you Bob's video series Having a Great Prayer Life.

Order online or call 303-463-7789 or 1-800-8Enyart.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...obama-better-romney-presidency-211531760.html

You win by giving people a choice. You win by giving people the opportunity to see a different vision for our country, not someone who's just going to be a little different than the person in there...What he was talking about was that they're just so similar. You've got to have differences to motivate people to vote," Santorum spokesman Hogan Gidley told Yahoo News. "If there's virtually no difference between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, chances are they won't go out and vote

I wonder if the Santorum camp was cribbing Kgov for material on Romney.

Frayed Knot

So what's the deal with calling them RE-publicans? I've heard Bob say it with a strong accent on the first syllable, but I don't know why.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Grimy Mitts Romney" It looks like he is going to be only slightly better than Obama. That isn't much of a choice.

Mormonism doesn't have any archeological proof-go figure. The bible has loads of archeological evidence. There are even place name all over Israel that confirm the reality of the historic narrative of the Bible.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
get out of the way
if
you can't tell the difference

Being that you're TOL's resident apologist for the Republicrat Establishment Party, do tell us what the major difference will be.

Being that "Two faced Mitt" does have a few things that we can compare to Obama with during his time as Governor of Taxachusetts( strong support of homosexual so-called "rights", his implementation of homosexual marriage, he stood by the pro choice crowd, and set the stage for Obamacare), I'll be prepared to counteract his current day promises with what he actually did while in political office.

But the big question is: Does chrysostom want to come out and plaaaaay with aCultureWarrior?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So what's the deal with calling them RE-publicans? I've heard Bob say it with a strong accent on the first syllable, but I don't know why.

Because they are publicans again.

Matthew 9:10

10And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.

Matthew 10:3

3Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good show. I recently listened on the internet. Please help the internet telethon for those of us not in Colorado.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Being that you're TOL's resident apologist for the Republicrat Establishment Party, do tell us what the major difference will be.

Being that "Two faced Mitt" does have a few things that we can compare to Obama with during his time as Governor of Taxachusetts( strong support of homosexual so-called "rights", his implementation of homosexual marriage, he stood by the pro choice crowd, and set the stage for Obamacare), I'll be prepared to counteract his current day promises with what he actually did while in political office.

But the big question is: Does chrysostom want to come out and plaaaaay with aCultureWarrior?

you are a sick person
so
please get some help

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Don't you find it humorous (in a pathetic sort of way) that Republicans are so enthused about the liklihood of Obamacare being overturned by SCOTUS, yet the architect behind Obamacare is the Republican frontrunner?

I find you pathetic
and
not the least bit humorous

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Without a doubt, your so-called "debate skills" are pathetic.

But when you can't defend the GOP establishment, what else can you do besides attack the messenger?

I am not defending the republicans
but
when you attack them, you are helping to elect democrats
and
that makes you a baby killer

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't you find it humorous (in a pathetic sort of way) that Republicans are so enthused about the liklihood of Obamacare being overturned by SCOTUS, yet the architect behind Obamacare is the Republican frontrunner?

They (RNC) must like losing elections. :chuckle:

Paulos

On March 23rd, 2012, aCW made this post:

But you went on to endorse Romney and the Republican Party? What kind of duplicitous thinking is that?

Mormon bashing, how unusual. The problem with Mitt Romney was, as Bryan Fischer put it, "He wasn't Mormon enough".
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/120426

Pseudo con's never win on the Republican ticket. Never have, never will.

Really? That's odd, because just prior to the election, you were predicting that Romney would win.

Frayed Knot

I'm wondering what aCW thinks of the election results where three states passed same-sex marriage laws, and a fourth defeated an attempt to constitutionally ban SSM.

The world is becoming a better place, and I bet aCW doesn't like it!