Hi

Coffee is King

Hello everyone, I am new here.
I'm new myself. Welcome!
I would like to introduce myself. I was invited to this site by my friend. He says this forum is very free to post without worrying about banning because you are not one of mainstreamers.
People get banned all the time. Watch your posts for foul language (even implied foul language), intentional blasphemy, or being disruptive. These are what I have seen the easiest and most common reasons for banning. However, you won't get banned here merely for disagreeing with someone, even in Admin. This is a wonderful and engaging site.
I am a non-trin even though I am not a JW. My practice is very similar to JWs.
So are you an Arian Christian? There are many on here. Do you believe that Jesus is God in the flesh?
I don't vote because Jesus says His followers are not of this world and I believe the politcis are of this world.
I don't vote often because most candidates suck.
And I don't approve of Christians join in the military because Jesus commands us to "love your enemy". The military kills their enemies.
Psalms 144:1, Luke 22:36. While God is a just and loving God, one of mercy, He is also the God of war and justice. He changes not, and is the God of all occasions.
I know I already opened the cans of worms. You can start threads about them. Let's discuss them at approprate board.
"Can of Worms - To open or not to open"

meshak, Jesus' servant.

Newbie Christian and follower of Christ,
David

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Did I mention that you're a spineless coward for not physically standing up to evil acts?

If it weren't for people that proudly serve in our military and those that physically take a stance against evil here on earth, you'd be having your little Mennonite gathering in your basement with someone peeping through the curtains of a window making sure the coast is clear to go ahead with your church service.

I wrote people like you off long ago.

easy man. I am very new here. we can fight at military thread.:D

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm new myself. Welcome!

People get banned all the time. Watch your posts for foul language (even implied foul language), intentional blasphemy, or being disruptive. These are what I have seen the easiest and most common reasons for banning. However, you won't get banned here merely for disagreeing with someone, even in Admin. This is a wonderful and engaging site.

So are you an Arian Christian? There are many on here. Do you believe that Jesus is God in the flesh?

I don't vote often because most candidates suck.

Psalms 144:1, Luke 22:36. While God is a just and loving God, one of mercy, He is also the God of war and justice. He changes not, and is the God of all occasions.

"Can of Worms - To open or not to open"

Newbie Christian and follower of Christ,
David

I dont know if I am Arian Christian or not. I dont know many of christian terminologies.

I am not trin because the Bible says God is one and I cannot find any verse or similar verse saying "three gods or Gods make one God".

I am simple and straight forward Christians. I don't try to complicate the simple principles of Christianity.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. No one will be saved without accepting God's offering of forgiveness of sines through Jesus, Christ.

Coffee is King

I dont know if I am Arian Christian or not. I dont know many of christian terminologies.
I'm not too familiar with the terms either. I'm still not entirely sure what a Calvinist is. Arian Christians not only deny the trinity, but deny that Jesus is God. Jehovah Witness are Arian Christians.
I am not trin because the Bible says God is one and I cannot find any verse or similar verse saying "three gods or Gods make one God".
Fair enough. If you are non-trin but believe Jesus is God, you may be "Oneness". I take it Deuteronomy 6:4 is a favorite verse of yours?
I am simple and straight forward Christians. I don't try to complicate the simple principles of Christianity.
Again, fair enough.
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. No one will be saved without accepting God's offering of forgiveness of sines through Jesus, Christ.
John 14:6

No other name under Heaven can save us.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not too familiar with the terms either. I'm still not entirely sure what a Calvinist is. Arian Christians not only deny the trinity, but deny that Jesus is God. Jehovah Witness are Arian Christians.

I call myself non-trin Christian.

Fair enough. If you are non-trin but believe Jesus is God, you may be "Oneness".

I don't debate in here, friend. But I am not Oneness because I don't believe Jesus is Father. Jesus is Son of God. He certainly is not two of them.

No other name under Heaven can save us.

The Father is the sourse of our salvation. We are saved through Jesus, we certainly won't live next life without the Father.

You seem to be misusing the verse to fit your own doctrine, friend.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, meshak! :wave:

Fine by me.

Oh, okay. Then because clothes and TOL are of this world, then I assume you don't wear clothes or participate on TOL either.

Oops...

There you go with that Mr. Obvious thing again. :chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Follow the forums rules and you will get along fine here. :). It is very free and open when it comes to discussions. That is the beauty of this site.

Check out the rules here.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was invited to this site by my friend. He says this forum is very free to post without worrying about banning because you are not one of mainstreamers
Welcome to TOL. :AMR:

AMR