PDA

View Full Version : Turbo & the Sibbie's Baby Poll Thread

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
Ok, yeah so I'm copy-catting erinmarie....but wasn't her thread fun?!

Since the time is drawing nigh, I thought it would be a good time to collect the guesses for the statistics of our baby. The person with the closest answers gets to pick any item from the TOL store or a smilie of their choice, compliments of Turbo and the Sibbie!! :first:

:turbo: ~~~~ :banana: ~~~~ :sibbie:

The due date is September 18th. This is our first :baby:.

Make your guess for:
Date of Birth:
Time of Birth (EDT*):
Weight:
Length:

I will also use this thread to post a few pictures. So stay tuned!

Edit: Changed EST to EDT. I forgot about daylight savings time. :dunce:

Poly
August 3rd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Date of Birth: September 20th
Time of Birth: 3:03 a.m.
Weight: 7lb 11oz
Length: 21 inches

Knight
August 3rd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Make your guess for:
Date of Birth: 09-25-2005
Time of Birth: 11:53PM
Weight: 8 lbs 9 ozs
Length: 18 inches

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:36 PM
Wow! You spotted that fast Poly and Knight!

Poly
August 3rd, 2005, 02:38 PM
Make your guess for:
Date of Birth: 09-25-2005
Time of Birth: 11:53PM
Weight: 8 lbs 9 ozs
Length: 18 inches

8 lbs 9ozs??? :shocked: Poor Sibbie!
18 inches? You do remember that :turbo: is on the tall side, right?

Knight
August 3rd, 2005, 02:40 PM
It's their first baby so it will be overdue and therefore a tad large.

However, I guess I should have guessed a longer length eh?

Oh well, I will stick with the prediction.

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:42 PM
Hmmm...maybe I should add some statistics from Turbo and I but I don't remember them. I'd have to ask our moms to look them up.

Poly
August 3rd, 2005, 02:43 PM

Yeah, you got her a week overdue and I only have a few days. It is their first so I probably should have thought it out more.....although....

If she's really tall, she may run out of room in there and head out early. :think:

Imrahil
August 3rd, 2005, 02:43 PM
Hmmm...maybe I should add some statistics from Turbo and I but I don't remember them. I'd have to ask our mom's to look them up.
Your mom's what? :p

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Your mom's what? :p:doh: Forget the apostrophe!

Clete
Date of Birth: 9-17-05
Time of Birth: 8:01pm Central Time
Weight:7lbs. 14oz.
Length: 21in.

Poly
Your mom's what? :p

I imagine she gets enough of that from her husband. Heaven knows the rest of us around here sure do. :eek:

Knight
Yeah, you got her a week overdue and I only have a few days. It is their first so I probably should have thought it out more.....although....

If she's really tall, she may run out of room in there and head out early. :think:Keep in mind that Turbo is TALL but Sibbie is SMALL. :D

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:48 PM
Date of Birth: 9-17-05
Time of Birth: 8:01pm Central Time
Weight:7lbs. 14oz.
Length: 21in.
Finally someone who doesn't want the doctor to be up all night! :eek:

Clete

I think you're right about it being on the large side but I'm guessing it will happen with the full moon which happens at 8:01pm the night before it is due (Central time).

Poly
Keep in mind that Turbo is TALL but Sibbie is SMALL. :D

Well, aren't we clever. :chuckle:

Hey Sibbie, has the Dr told you how big he/she thinks the baby is right now?

Imrahil
August 3rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
I imagine she gets enough of that from her husband. Heaven knows the rest of us around here sure do. :eek:
If I keep this up, the grammar police will be sending me an application form. :noid:

Clete
Don't worry, you'll probably go into labor the Tuesday before! :chuckle:

the Sibbie
Keep in mind that Turbo is TALL but Sibbie is SMALL. :D:chuckle:

:turbo: 6' 9" and :sibbie: 5' 3"

Poly
August 3rd, 2005, 02:50 PM

The doctor? Who cares about the doctor?

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:51 PM
I think you're right about it being on the large side but I'm guessing it will happen with the full moon which happens at 8:01pm the night before it is due (Central time).Ooops, I should mention we are in the Eastern Standard Time Zone!

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:53 PM
Well, aren't we clever. :chuckle:

Hey Sibbie, has the Dr told you how big he/she thinks the baby is right now?He said about 3-4 pounds. But Turbo guessed about 5-6 pounds.

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:54 PM
Don't worry, you'll probably go into labor the Tuesday before! :chuckle:
:doh:

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:55 PM
The doctor? Who cares about the doctor?Well he does have 4 little ones of his own. He might just be too tired and let the on staff doc take care of things! :eek:

Poly
August 3rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
Well he does have 4 little ones of his own. He might just be too tired and let the on staff doc take care of things! :eek:

I never got the doctor I wanted except for my last child. I always ended up with "The doctor on call". :noid:

BillyBob
August 3rd, 2005, 03:06 PM

Make your guess for:

Date of assembly: September 18th [of course]
Time of creation (EST): Right after morning coffee break
Weight: 450 pounds
Length: 3 feet

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:17 PM
Ok, here's a couple pictures of my gianormous belly! Taken 7/29/2005.

BillyBob
August 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Gee Sib....you're HUGE!!!

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
Make your guess for:

Date of assembly: September 18th [of course]
Time of creation (EST): Right after morning coffee break
Weight: 450 pounds
Length: 3 feet :rotfl:

BillyBob
August 3rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
:angel:

Poly
August 3rd, 2005, 03:20 PM
Ok, here's a couple pictures of my gianormous belly! Taken 7/29/2005.

Uh, can I change my info??

the Sibbie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
Ok, can I change my info??
Sure. :)

Poly
August 3rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
Sure. :)

I's just kiddin'. ;)

ebenz47037
August 3rd, 2005, 03:38 PM
Date of Birth: September 17
Time of Birth (EST): 3:45 PM
Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz
Length: 20 inches

ShadowMaid
August 3rd, 2005, 05:47 PM
Date of Birth: September 27th :noid:
Time of Birth (EST): 5:30pm
Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
Length: 20 1/2 inches

Prisca
August 3rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
Date of Birth: September 16th
Time of Birth (EST): 9:47 am
Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
Length: 19 1/4 inches

cattyfan
August 3rd, 2005, 07:53 PM
9-16-05
11:07 a.m.
7 pounds 7 ounces
21.5 inches

Bob Enyart
August 3rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
Turbo & Sibbie,
Cheryl and I are excited for you guys!

Also, Turbo, your comments were great, as you may have noticed, I edited the post to correct everything you mentioned. Thanks! If the kid turns out anything like the parents, the world will be greatful!

Well, maybe not the world. But a few of us in it!

-Bob

erinmarie
August 3rd, 2005, 08:47 PM
Ok, yeah so I'm copy-catting erinmarie....but wasn't her thread fun?!

Since the time is drawing nigh, I thought it would be a good time to collect the guesses for the statistics of our baby. The person with the closest answers gets to pick any item from the TOL store or a smilie of their choice, compliments of Turbo and the Sibbie!! :first:

:turbo: ~~~~ :banana: ~~~~ :sibbie:

!

Date of Birth:Sept. 12th
Time of Birth (EST): 4:30 p.m.
Weight: 7pounds 11 ounces
Length: 20 inches

My thread was fun, and Lucky won it with his amazingly accurate predictions...but he refuses to claim his prize!!! :( Oh well!

I made my guesses close to Rose's weight, length and times...she was my first baby and our babies have brother's as fathers so maybe it will be close to my experience!

On Fire
August 4th, 2005, 06:19 AM

Date of Birth: September 17th
Time of Birth (EST): 5:15pm
Weight: 7lbs 10oz
Length: 20.5"

jeremiah
August 4th, 2005, 07:00 PM
How exciting and wondeful! I am happy for both of you.

Sept 16th 5 p.m E.D.T. 7 lbs 7 oz. 21 inches

Ninjashadow
August 4th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Date: 9-12-05
Time: 3:02:26 am
Weight: 7lbs 4oz
Length (shouldn't that be height?): 22 inches

Jefferson
August 4th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Well, if the kid inherits Turbos' height, he'll probably be born being about 6 feet tall.

Congratulations by the way!

ebenz47037
August 4th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Well, if the kid inherits Turbos' height, he'll probably be born being about 6 feet tall.

Congratulations by the way!

Baby?!? That would be a monster!!!

One Eyed Jack
August 4th, 2005, 10:20 PM
:chuckle:

Holy cow! I knew the Turbinator was tall, but not that tall. Why isn't he a professional basketball player?

ebenz47037
August 4th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Holy cow! I knew the Turbinator was tall, but not that tall. Why isn't he a professional basketball player?

:chuckle: Because he's white. :chuckle:

Crow
August 4th, 2005, 10:30 PM
9-16-05

10:30 am.

7lb 2oz

19.5 in

Ninjashadow
August 4th, 2005, 10:31 PM

I would guess that slow dancing is hard on his back.

elohiym
August 4th, 2005, 11:00 PM
I would guess that slow dancing is hard on his back.Have you tried to slow dance on your back? It is hard. ;)

Ninjashadow
August 4th, 2005, 11:05 PM
:think:

ebenz47037
August 4th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Have you tried to slow dance on your back? It is hard. ;)

:darwinsm: I was going to say it had to be hard on Sibbie's toes to slow dance with Turbo.

Ninjashadow
August 4th, 2005, 11:08 PM
With a foot and a half difference, he'd probably have dance at a ninety degree angle.

elohiym
August 4th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Date of Birth: September 23 :baby:
Time of Birth (EST): 2:00 am
Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Length: 20 in.

Eowyn
August 5th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Congrats Turbo and Sibbie!!!! I have been sorta out of the loop on things so I just heard about the wee one on the way! That is so exciting, you both are in my prayers as well as the baby (yes I did say baby and not blob of tissue!) My brain is too fried right now to guess anything, maybe I will tomorrow.:dizzy: Congratulations :)

the Sibbie
August 8th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Thank you everyone for your guesses and your kind words! :D

the Sibbie
August 8th, 2005, 08:15 PM
I would guess that slow dancing is hard on his back.How do you think my neck feels?

Turbo
August 8th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Not as muscular as your current avatar indicates.

the Sibbie
August 8th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Not as muscular as your current avatar indicates.
Thank goodness!

Turbo
August 8th, 2005, 08:20 PM
You can say that again!

erinmarie
August 8th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Thank Goodness.... :eek:

BillyBob
August 8th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Baby takes his first step........

the Sibbie
August 8th, 2005, 08:33 PM

.....wait a minute....what is our baby doing over at Honda! That little traitor! :sibbie:

BillyBob
August 8th, 2005, 08:47 PM
He's quite the little entrepreneur, we're so proud. :o

taoist
August 9th, 2005, 12:54 PM
How do you think my neck feels? Yet another answer to why god created high heels.

;)

Isn't anyone wondering about GENDER? Or are all just assuming that any ship that big's gotta be a she?

Launch date: 9/23
Champaign busting: 2:45 pm
Tonnage: 0.0057
Draft: .31 fathoms

Congrats, you two!

erinmarie
August 9th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Yet another answer to why god created high heels.

;)

Isn't anyone wondering about GENDER? Or are all just assuming that any ship that big's gotta be a she?

Congrats, you two!

11 pounds 4 ounces! Wow! Turbo was a huge baby and he weighed 10 pounds even, I think.

Turbo
August 9th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Isn't anyone wondering about GENDER?Nope. The ultrasounds clearly revealed that she is a girl. :)

22.32"
11.4 lbs (yikes!)

Congrats, you two!
Thanks.

the Sibbie
August 9th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Yet another answer to why god created high heels.

;)With a foot and a half difference, I don't think I could find heels that would help. I'd have to invest in some stilts!

Isn't anyone wondering about GENDER? Or are all just assuming that any ship that big's gotta be a she?That was announced in this thread. (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19797) That's why I didn't ask for that info.

Draft: .31 fathoms Yikes! Making the pregnant lady figure out conversions! But thanks to the help of family and the internet, I don't have to!

Congrats, you two!Thanks! :D

the Sibbie
August 9th, 2005, 02:28 PM
22.32"
11.4 lbs (yikes!)

Wow, taoist, you really want to see me in some pain! :(

taoist
August 9th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Hey, one of my best pals at 5' 2" (in heels) and 98 lbs (before preggohood) gave birth to a ten-pounder, whoops, I meant to say a pair of ten-pounders, twins that is. Dropped 50 lbs the day of delivery! And you think your giant belly picture was something!

And you wonder why us guys can't understand women.

See you in pain? Perish the thought. You've been listening to too many rumors. That "burn Freak" conspiracy is simply not headed by me. Nor have I ever asked anyone to join such a conspiracy. I deny everything. Don't believe the possum. He's been hanging out with BillyBob.

the Sibbie
August 9th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Hey, one of my best pals at 5' 2" (in heels) and 98 lbs (before preggohood) gave birth to a ten-pounder, whoops, I meant to say a pair of ten-pounders, twins that is. Dropped 50 lbs the day of delivery! And you think your giant belly picture was something!Wow, twenty pounds of baby! That's a lot! Poor woman! Was she on bed rest and was she overdue?

And you wonder why us guys can't understand women.Isn't the female body an amazing masterpiece? :D

See you in pain? Perish the thought. You've been listening to too many rumors. That "burn Freak" conspiracy is simply not headed by me. Nor have I ever asked anyone to join such a conspiracy. I deny everything. Don't believe the possum. He's been hanging out with BillyBob.Posuuuummmmms! (from StrongBad's "TEEN GIRL SQUAD!") (http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs3.html)

BillyBob
August 9th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Posuuuummmmms! (from StrongBad's "TEEN GIRL SQUAD!") (http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs3.html)

I can't decide if that's brilliant ...............or stupid. :dunce:

taoist
August 10th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Wow, twenty pounds of baby! That's a lot! Poor woman! Was she on bed rest and was she overdue? No, and yes -- about two weeks. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I actually gave her a ride on my bike when she was eight months stoked. I think she topped out at 170-some-odd pounds. But she was active the whole way through.

Isn't the female body an amazing masterpiece? :D Whoa, talk about baiting the boy for trouble.

:shut:

Changing the subject quickly -- I think I'll leave the tale of Lynn catching the runaway horse with student rider (at 8 and a half months) for another time. But it actually happened. I was there.

Posuuuummmmms! (from StrongBad's "TEEN GIRL SQUAD!") (http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs3.html) That there stuff will rot your brain, little girl. I'm thinking you should stick to pickles and ice cream.

;)

the Sibbie
August 23rd, 2005, 10:56 AM
No, and yes -- about two weeks. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I actually gave her a ride on my bike when she was eight months stoked. I think she topped out at 170-some-odd pounds. But she was active the whole way through.Yikes! I'm sure her family or husband or whoever sure would never let you hear the end of that!

Whoa, talk about baiting the boy for trouble.

:shut: Sorry. LOL

Changing the subject quickly -- I think I'll leave the tale of Lynn catching the runaway horse with student rider (at 8 and a half months) for another time. But it actually happened. I was there.Ok, now you've just lost me. :dizzy: Is this some fairy tale or is Lynn the woman pregnant with the twins?

That there stuff will rot your brain, little girl. I'm thinking you should stick to pickles and ice cream.

;)That stuff is funny! I suppose it takes a certain type of personality to appreciate it, though. Ice cream will make me fat! I've had to slow down all my intake of sweets and seconds. The weight had just been adding on too rapidly..(I have such a sweet tooth, pregnant or not)..but I've been trying to cut back some and I think it's close to being under control.

taoist
August 23rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
the Sibbie,
Yikes! I'm sure her family or husband or whoever sure would never let you hear the end of that!

taoist,
Husband. I didn't tell him. I guess it just slipped my mind.

:devil:

Besides, I'd known her about ten years longer than he had. She and her little sis used to hit me up for ice cream. I guess I got used to spoiling 'em. Anyway it's not my job to tell little girls no.

the Sibbie,
Sorry. LOL

taoist,
I've got enough problems keeping erinmarie from getting me in trouble. I don't know if I can handle it outnumbered.

the Sibbie,
Ok, now you've just lost me. :dizzy: Is this some fairy tale or is Lynn the woman pregnant with the twins?

taoist,
Nope. And nope. Lynn is actually pretty close to my age, unlike Dawn, who's pretty close to ... well, your age, I'm guessing. Lynn and her hubbie Steve are Wisconsin buds of mine I used to decompress with when the Chicago neighborhood got too ... well, bloody.

We worked Ren faires together for a while. Steve had the tiger act. Lynn played Bloody Mary. I worked the sword booth. My gal was a wench.

Nowadays she trains horses and their riders. She's got trophies from back when. Even though she was too preggo to train, she could still give lessons. I was out visiting the farm with her when one of her students horse's got spooked. She ran it down after it dumped the rider. What a sight to see!

erinmarie
August 23rd, 2005, 02:37 PM
Oh man!! I could barely even walk during my last two pregnancies...and my pelvis is STILL out of place from my pregnancy with Max! I can't even begin to imagine chasing down a horse!!!

the Sibbie
August 23rd, 2005, 02:41 PM
taoist,
Nope. And nope. Lynn is actually pretty close to my age, unlike Dawn, who's pretty close to ... well, your age, I'm guessing. Lynn and her hubbie Steve are Wisconsin buds of mine I used to decompress with when the Chicago neighborhood got too ... well, bloody.

We worked Ren faires together for a while. Steve had the tiger act. Lynn played Bloody Mary. I worked the sword booth. My gal was a wench. Is that a circus?

Nowadays she trains horses and their riders. She's got trophies from back when. Even though she was too preggo to train, she could still give lessons. I was out visiting the farm with her when one of her students horse's got spooked. She ran it down after it dumped the rider. What a sight to see!She chased this horse on foot?! :noway:

taoist
August 23rd, 2005, 03:08 PM
the Sibbie,
Is that a circus?

taoist,
Only in a manner of speaking. :chuckle:

There are Renaissance Faires all over the US. I met Steve and Lynn at the Bristol fair, up near the Illinois/Wisconsin border. "Tourists" pay to visit the kingdom, and then keep paying. LOL. Or you might almost call it a queendom, cause the royalty was mostly gay ... and quite amusing, too.

It was highly unusual to have tigers at a Ren faire. Steve was also a tiger groom for a circus winter camp nearby, and had an arrangement to work them there during the faire season (about 8 weeks during the summer).

Dawn's little sis got a ride on one of the baby elephants at the winter quarters one year. Yes, I'm an awesome uncle. Just ask Ono.

the Sibbie,
She chased this horse on foot?!

taoist,
She didn't just chase that horse on foot. She caught it, mounted it and reined it in before riding it back to her fallen student. I think you can figure out which one she cared more about! Of course, it was in a fenced training pasture so it couldn't cross the whole country, but still, even a small pasture leaves a lot of running room.

Steve had some special words for her when she got home. I don't believe I'd enjoy being on the receiving end of that one. Not that he even raised his voice.

There's a reason she calls him Mountain.

Oh, in case you're wondering. The "empress," Rowan Aria, came out just fine. Last time I saw her, Rowan (5 then; 6, now!) wanted a ride on the motorcycle from Uncle Jesse. I had to say no.

There's a reason she calls him Mountain.

the Sibbie
August 29th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Interesting, but odd little tidbit. (http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/index.asp?id=57033) :shocked:

Emo
September 8th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Date of Birth: 9-28-05
Time of Birth (EDT*):4:15am
Weight:8 lbs. 5oz.
Length:22 in.

Turbo & Sibbie, could we get an update please?

Turbo
September 8th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Turbo & Sibbie, could we get an update please?
The Sibbie is all belly.

Zakath
September 8th, 2005, 11:06 AM
The Sibbie is all belly.
I'd bet she's got some equally complimentary things to say about you... just about the time she hits second stage labor. :chuckle:

Turbo
September 8th, 2005, 11:23 AM
I'd bet she's got some equally complimentary things to say about you... just about the time she hits second stage labor. :chuckle:
It is complimentary to call a woman who is nine months pregnant "all belly."

Zakath
September 8th, 2005, 11:24 AM
If you say so... :rolleyes:

erinmarie
September 8th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Zak, he's right on this one.

If you've gained a significant amount of weight during a pregnancy, the best thing someone can tell you is that you're all belly, and thus not all "butt", or all "thighs"!

Or even worse all "chin"!!! Yikes!

Poly
September 8th, 2005, 11:32 AM

I wouldn't know. I was "all body". :noid:

Zakath
September 8th, 2005, 11:43 AM

If you've gained a significant amount of weight during a pregnancy, the best thing someone can tell you is that you're all belly, and thus not all "butt", or all "thighs"!

Or even worse all "chin"!!! Yikes!Ahh, that explains it... thanks. :D

Turbo
September 8th, 2005, 11:44 AM
If you say so... :rolleyes:
If it weren't complimentary, I'm sure I would have figured that out by now. :sibbie:

Zakath
September 8th, 2005, 11:47 AM
If it weren't complimentary, I'm sure I would have figured that out by now. :sibbie:
Sometimes different families do things differently... :think:

the Sibbie
September 8th, 2005, 11:52 AM
If you say so... :rolleyes::chuckle: What he means is all my weight is in my belly, hence it's all baby and not baby with a bunch of additional fat. My cousin was actually a little jealous of my belly since it pretty much a nice round ball (albeit, pretty big). I think since she is taller her pregnant belly didn't round out as much. I guess the more roundish it is the cuter it is.

But I do feel that I've gained a couple of pounds in my thighs. :sigh: I believe the swollen ankles is mostly water weight, hopefully.

Here's a side view of my belly on August 21, not a very good one, but the best I could find right now:

Zakath
September 8th, 2005, 11:54 AM
:chuckle: What he means is all my weight is in my belly, hence it's all baby and not baby with a bunch of additional fat. My cousin was actually a little jealous of my belly since it pretty much a nice round ball (albeit, pretty big). I think since she is taller her pregnant belly didn't round out as much. I guess the more roundish it is the cuter it is.OK, if you say so. :)

But I do feel that I've gained a couple of pounds in my thighs. :sigh: I believe the swollen ankles is mostly water weight, hopefully. A "couple of pounds is nothing significant and you're probably correct about the ankles...

Here's a side view of my belly on August 21, not a very good one, but the best I could find right now:OK. Thanks for the pic, I see what you mean.

koban
September 8th, 2005, 11:59 AM

Or even worse all "chin"!!! Yikes!

more chins than a chinese phone book :chuckle:

the Sibbie
September 8th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Here are a couple of threads with baby pics in case anyone missed them:

Baby's first pic (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19797&page=1&pp=15&highlight=ultrasound)

and

Baby Sneak Peak (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21937)

ShadowMaid
September 8th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Yay for babies! :)

Turbo
September 9th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Cattyfan was so gracious to make me a chart of everyone's guesses. Thank you :cattyfan:!

Here's the chart:

Army of One
September 9th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Since Cattyfan has made that convenient chart, and I now have a frame of reference for my guess (I know almost nothing about newborns), here is my prediction (more accurately, my blind guess):

When: 9-18-2005 23:30 (Eastern Time)

Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz.

Length: 19 3/4 in.

Shalom
September 9th, 2005, 04:11 PM
DOB: SEP 19TH
TOB: 11:18 pm
WEIGHT: 8LBS
LEGNTH: 21.5

How I came to all these conclusions is beyond me :LoJo:

Turbo
September 9th, 2005, 04:15 PM
DOB: SEP 19TH
TOB: 11:18
WEIGHT: 8LBS
LEGNTH: 21.5

How I came to all these conclusions is beyond me :LoJo:11:18 am or pm?

the Sibbie
September 9th, 2005, 04:49 PM
WARNING!!

Guesses will no longer be accepted after September 11th at 11:59 PM (EDT). So if you haven't made a guess yet better hurry up! :D Of course I could go into labor even before then, but I figured I'd better set a deadline. Remember the winner will receive a prize from the TOL store or a smilie of their choice! :banana:

erinmarie
September 9th, 2005, 04:51 PM
I hope I win!!! I want a Turbo Mug!!!! :D

Lucky
September 9th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I hope I win!!! I want a Turbo Mug!!!! :D
I wouldn't count on getting a prize. I never got mine. :nono:

;)

Knight
September 9th, 2005, 04:59 PM

;)What prize didn't you get?

erinmarie
September 9th, 2005, 05:28 PM

;)

You little stinker! I've been trying to get you to pick a prize for 4 months!!!!! :eek:

BillyBob
September 9th, 2005, 05:31 PM
WARNING!!

Guesses will no longer be accepted after September 11th at 11:59 PM (EDT). So if you haven't made a guess yet better hurry up! :D Of course I could go into labor even before then, but I figured I'd better set a deadline. Remember the winner will receive a prize from the TOL store or a smilie of their choice! :banana:

Is there a compact list of 'guesses'?

the Sibbie
September 9th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Is there a compact list of 'guesses'?
Did you just miss the file Turbo attached earlier or are you referring to something else?

Lucky
September 9th, 2005, 05:58 PM
What prize didn't you get?
The TOL Lamborghini. Erinmarie can't seem to find it in the TOL store. :doh:

the Sibbie
September 9th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Here's and updated list:

Shalom
September 9th, 2005, 07:17 PM
11:18 am or pm?

pm

cattyfan
September 9th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Cattyfan was so gracious to make me a chart of everyone's guesses. Thank you :cattyfan:!

Here's the chart:

My pleasure :)

given your height, :turbo: , maybe I should start work on a growth chart for when little Sibbie gets here :chuckle:

Jujubee
September 9th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Date of Birth:september 17
Time of Birth (EDT*):around 10:00p.m.
Weight:6.5
Lengt22

BillyBob
September 9th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Did you just miss the file Turbo attached earlier or are you referring to something else?

Turbo who....? :think:

the Sibbie
September 10th, 2005, 11:35 AM
pm
Thanks. :)

the Sibbie
September 11th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Last call....

WARNING!!

Right now it's 9:50 here...not much time left! So hurry if you want your guess included!

elohiym
September 11th, 2005, 08:08 PM
If I win, I want the Wrath-o-God smilie (yet to be created). :D

By the way, what is Turbo's and Sibbie's daughter's name?

the Sibbie
September 11th, 2005, 08:18 PM
If I win, I want the Wrath-o-God smilie (yet to be created). :DThe smilie with his head on fire seems like the one you are referring to. :chuckle:

By the way, what is Turbo's and Sibbie's daughter's name?Well she doesn't quite have a name yet. I think we'll wait until we get a chance to see her. Of course we have some names in mind, but we are keeping those a secret! ;)

the Sibbie
September 11th, 2005, 08:58 PM
There's 1 hour left to make guesses.

One Eyed Jack
September 12th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Aw man, I thought I was gonna get to name it...

the Sibbie
September 12th, 2005, 05:37 AM
ATTENTION!!

Guesses will no longer be accepted.

Thank you everyone for your guesses. Now all we have left to do is twiddle our thumbs while we wait for this baby to pop! :jump:

cattyfan
September 16th, 2005, 10:30 AM
still no :baby: ?

Jujubee
September 16th, 2005, 10:37 AM
wheres the baby....

Clete
September 17th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Well if my guess was right, the baby is about 3 hours old about now! :jump:

SOTK
September 18th, 2005, 05:33 PM
:bannana:

Bring on the baby! :D

Turbo
September 18th, 2005, 05:49 PM
No baby yet...

SOTK
September 18th, 2005, 05:51 PM
No baby yet...

Gotta be gettin' close....

Tye Porter
September 18th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Where is this kid already?
Help her out, Turbo, give her a big hug.
She's gonna be two weeks late and it's gonna be twins!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Poly
September 19th, 2005, 03:06 PM
It looks like Turbo and the Sibbie already have a discipline problem on their hands. She's obviously rebelling against her parents by refusing to come out. :D

elohiym
September 19th, 2005, 03:20 PM
It looks like Turbo and the Sibbie already have a discipline problem on their hands. She's obviously rebelling against her parents by refusing to come out. :DI agree. I think they should punish her by making her stay in her womb for 4 days. :D

jeremiah
September 25th, 2005, 10:44 AM
The baby is now seven days past due by man's calculations. I am sure he- she? is right on time by God's fashioning!
It is now the first day of a new week, we all hope to hear from you soon, with the wonderful news! Be Blessed with many blessings.

Turbo
September 25th, 2005, 11:43 AM
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23073

BillyBob
September 25th, 2005, 11:47 AM
I predict...September 22 at 6:40 PM

elohiym
September 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I predict...September 22 at 6:40 PMJealous! :D

I won. I won. :bannana:

Yeah, Turbo and Sibie won, too; but I get a prize!

...So, what do I get? And when do I get it?

Turbo
September 25th, 2005, 12:38 PM
It looks like Shadowmaid is the big winner. She guessed that the baby would be born at 5:30PM and weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. (She was born at 6:40PM and weighed 8 lbs 3 oz.) She was really close on the length too.

Elohiym and taoist got were closest on the date. They guessed 9/23. (She was born on 9/22.)

jeremiah, Clete, and Poly all got the length right. (21")

Shadowmaid, send me a PM to let me know what prize you want from the store. :first:

Turbo
September 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
The baby is now seven days past due...
Nah, I was just three days past due with the announcement. :eek:

Thirsty_Possum
September 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Only one?

Aw, but she's purty.

:cheers:

Army of One
September 25th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Only one?

Aw, but she's purty.

:cheers::chuckle:

elohiym
September 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM
It looks like Shadowmaid is the big winner. She guessed that the baby would be born at 5:30PM and weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. (She was born at 6:40PM and weighed 8 lbs 3 oz.) She was really close on the length too.

Elohiym and taoist got were closest on the date. They guessed 9/23. (She was born on 9/22.)

Shadowmaid, send me a PM to let me know what prize you want from the store. :first:My bad, but I thought it was who picked closest to the delivery. :o

Congrats Shadowmaiden!

ShadowMaid
September 25th, 2005, 09:36 PM

Shadowmaid, send me a PM to let me know what prize you want from the store. :first:

Wow! I won! I didn't expect that! :chuckle:

I think everyone made good guesses. ^_^