PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection is an Illusion .

pheelme
August 1st, 2005, 01:27 PM
Our spirit is unique and impossible to replicate.It was created when soul gave life to flesh, as
result of our DNA mix.Even if we get cloned, our spirit would not be the same.
Holy spirit is 100% truth and true love, the one that was life of Jesus.Even disciples did not have holy spirit, that's why they had to die.If you got holy spirit, you can not die, because you are same as Son of God, who did not die.
There are couple things to consider when thinking about resurrection.
God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice.
Adam and Eve's life was perfect, eternal, it was their spirit that wasn't 100%, they had free will to make choice, and that choice was "wrong".
Same thing with Prophets and Disciples, holy spirit made them do what was their mission
to do and that's it.
The Only human being who's return was promised by God himself was Simon son of Jonah,
Who is here with Son of God today, trying to Unite those who were given Holy Spirit by God,
but still not aware of it.His Mother is from Greek tribe and his Name is Peter.
You can feel this in Matthew 16:17,18,19 , and who ever try to deny this is denying God.
Resurrection is only a Metaphore, for transition from Spiritual Death to Spiritual Eternity,
for those CHOSEN BY GOD.
So if you're not chosen, sorry to hear that.

Peter
Head Honcho of

LoveScience of Destiny corp. est. 05.05.05. in state of Ohio, US
( aka LS of D corp.) :cool:

Zakath
August 1st, 2005, 01:30 PM
:think:

Looks like :spam: in here to me. :chuckle:

RightIdea
August 1st, 2005, 01:39 PM
"God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice."

Boy, now there's a convincing argument! :chuckle:

Lovejoy
August 1st, 2005, 01:42 PM
"God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice."

Truly, my world crumbles around me with that irrefutable assertion. Blaming our fall on God seems a very productive path.

Zakath
August 1st, 2005, 01:43 PM
Truly, my world crumbles around me with that irrefutable assertion. Blaming our fall on God seems a very productive path.
Sounds like an argument I've heard made around here by several atheists... :think:

Lovejoy
August 1st, 2005, 01:47 PM
Sounds like an argument I've heard made around here by several atheists... :think:
How did it work out for them?

allsmiles
August 1st, 2005, 01:51 PM

well, not to put too fine a point on it, but according to the story god did create us in his image, pre-fall we were still capable of sinning even if we didn't know it, so if his image was perfect than why did we rebel before the knowledge of sin? your god must be capable of what humans would be able to define as "sin"...

Lovejoy
August 1st, 2005, 01:57 PM
well, not to put too fine a point on it, but according to the story god did create us in his image, pre-fall we were still capable of sinning even if we didn't know it, so if his image was perfect than why did we rebel before the knowledge of sin? your god must be capable of what humans would be able to define as "sin"...
Made in the image, perhaps, but not made identical. I consider us more along the lines of a quality knock-off, good enough for His purposes but not actually up to His standard.

Zakath
August 1st, 2005, 01:59 PM
How did it work out for them?
Let those who have ears to hear... ;)

Lovejoy
August 1st, 2005, 02:00 PM
Let those who have ears to hear... ;)
Haven't forgotten much from the old days, have you? :chuckle:

pheelme
August 1st, 2005, 02:22 PM
:think:

Looks like :spam: in here to me. :chuckle:
What is it that you feel I am selling here ???
Feel free to Judge me, with explanation, not Label based on Belief.

much respect !
I've paid 400 bucks to create non-profit corp., don't have $$ for website

Zakath
August 1st, 2005, 02:40 PM
What is it that you feel I am selling here ???Yes.

Feel free to Judge me, with explanation, not Label based on Belief.Perhaps if you'll be kind enough to answer this question...

Is English your native language?

much respect !
I've paid 400 bucks to create non-profit corp., don't have $$ for websiteAnd how am I supposed to find that bit of information useful?

sentientsynth
August 1st, 2005, 02:57 PM
Pheelme,

Why stop at resurrection being an illusion? Do you not understand that all perceived reality is but a biochemical response to an unsubstantiated stimulus? Ego will always be bound by psyche, and can therefore never hypostasize objective truth.

(I speak as a fool.)

SS

allsmiles
August 1st, 2005, 03:00 PM
Made in the image, perhaps, but not made identical. I consider us more along the lines of a quality knock-off, good enough for His purposes but not actually up to His standard.

makes sense.

thanks

Lovejoy
August 1st, 2005, 03:18 PM
makes sense.

thanks
Thank you, as well. Unfortunately, I still do not see my answer as being quite as good as your original statement, so I will continue to ponder it.

pheelme
August 2nd, 2005, 04:09 AM
Yes.

Perhaps if you'll be kind enough to answer this question...

Is English your native language?

And how am I supposed to find that bit of information useful?
No, English is not my native language, and I feel that is obvious and irrelevant.
Any information can be useful, only if you fully understand that information.
Information that I fully understand, can be useful only if I need to feel your questions.
hope, this was useful :thumb:

much respect !

Aimiel
August 2nd, 2005, 06:09 AM
Anyone who believes that ressurrection is only metaphorical is only metaphorically Christian. Pheelme should select Christian (other) for that reason.

Zakath
August 2nd, 2005, 07:08 AM
No, English is not my native language, and I feel that is obvious and irrelevant.Thank you for clarifying. :)

Any information can be useful, only if you fully understand that information.Not all information is useful at any given point in time. :nono:

Information that I fully understand, can be useful only if I need to feel your questions.
hope, this was useful No it wasn't helpful at all. What do you mean by "need to feel your questions"? :confused:

Aimiel
August 2nd, 2005, 07:10 AM
I'm not pheeling you.

allsmiles
August 2nd, 2005, 07:26 AM
Thank you, as well. Unfortunately, I still do not see my answer as being quite as good as your original statement, so I will continue to ponder it.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

pheelme
August 2nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
I'm not pheeling you.
exactly same feeling, is reason why Jesus, ended up on the cross.
and I'm totaly pheeling U, because all You guys are identical, plugged on to power line called
Belief.
Me I am truth, that is why you're not pheeling me. :jump:

much truth !

pheelme
August 2nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
Thank you for clarifying. :)

Not all information is useful at any given point in time. :nono:

No it wasn't helpful at all. What do you mean by "need to feel your questions"? :confused:
At any given point of time, no one have control over Emotions being manipulated from outside,
by information.Every instant of your future is a new information, just like this words you're
looking @ right now.You see, dear Zakath, for Me,everything on Outside is a Lie, except
for the truth.
By feeling your questions, I am feeling your Spirit,even if you "faking" those questions.
Instead of fucusing on topic, your questions would make someone who's got emotions,
feel like, he's in police station under investigation.
:Clete:

much respect !

Aimiel
August 2nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
Christians don't walk by feelings, but by faith in The Word of God, not in their 'gut' feelings. You're following a lie.

Turbo
August 2nd, 2005, 01:37 PM
Our spirit is unique and impossible to replicate.It was created when soul gave life to flesh, as
result of our DNA mix.Even if we get cloned, our spirit would not be the same.
Holy spirit is 100% truth and true love, the one that was life of Jesus.Even disciples did not have holy spirit, that's why they had to die.If you got holy spirit, you can not die, because you are same as Son of God, who did not die.
There are couple things to consider when thinking about resurrection.
God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice.
Adam and Eve's life was perfect, eternal, it was their spirit that wasn't 100%, they had free will to make choice, and that choice was "wrong".
Same thing with Prophets and Disciples, holy spirit made them do what was their mission
to do and that's it.
The Only human being who's return was promised by God himself was Simon son of Jonah,
Who is here with Son of God today, trying to Unite those who were given Holy Spirit by God,
but still not aware of it.His Mother is from Greek tribe and his Name is Peter.
You can feel this in Matthew 16:17,18,19 , and who ever try to deny this is denying God.
Resurrection is only a Metaphore, for transition from Spiritual Death to Spiritual Eternity,
for those CHOSEN BY GOD.
So if you're not chosen, sorry to hear that.

Peter
Head Honcho of

LoveScience of Destiny corp. est. 05.05.05. in state of Ohio, US
( aka LS of D corp.) :cool:
Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 1 Corinthians 15:12-14

pheelme
August 2nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 1 Corinthians 15:12-14

His spirit can not die, because is truth and true love, His flesh was in the coma, 4 3 days.

Turbo
August 2nd, 2005, 01:52 PM
His flesh was in the coma, 4 3 days.:nono: You should change the "Christian" label under your username to something else.

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Do you think that the Romans who crucified Jesus couldn't tell the difference between a dead man and a living man?

pheelme
August 2nd, 2005, 01:52 PM
Christians don't walk by feelings, but by faith in The Word of God, not in their 'gut' feelings. You're following a lie.
Jesus came, gave us the truth, and for 2000 years he was hope of everyone's life :rain:
How can you feel the truth, if you can only believe ??
Do You even understand truth as a Dimension, not just the word that have crystal clear meaning ?
You need to stop comparing yourself with Jesus, and try to feel his spirit, holy that is .

much respect !

pheelme
August 2nd, 2005, 02:07 PM

Boy, now there's a spirit that can not grasp truth about God being Everything ever created
Once.This what you feeling right now is God's past.His Dimension applies only for Living.
God did not create spirit that is going to Die, except for " Satan ", spirit that is going to
disappear completely, pretty damn soon :cheers: together with God.
All there will be left in the "House", will be "Groom", "bride" united as One by Holy Spirit.

U feel me ? :wave2:

pheelme
August 2nd, 2005, 02:15 PM
:nono: You should change the "Christian" label under your username to something else.

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Do you think that the Romans who crucified Jesus couldn't tell the difference between a dead man and a living man?

It is "Special" kind of Coma, that you can not possibly slip into, and understand.
Just like you can not Slip into Understanding of how was He Physicaly conceived.
What you actualy need to do, if you trying to "present" yourself as a "Christian",
Is to stop Judging who I am, U feel Me ??

OMEGA
August 2nd, 2005, 02:25 PM
Pheel is just another Blindman.

Leave the Blindman alone .

servent101
August 2nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
Pheele
It is "Special" kind of Coma, that you can not possibly slip into, and understand.
Just like you can not Slip into Understanding of how was He Physically conceived.
What you actually need to do, if you trying to "present" yourself as a "Christian",
Is to stop Judging who I am, U feel Me ??

I see your point, but it did little for Omega…

Omega

But life goes on, and what people do to anyone who will not just dot the dot’s that have been dotted for thousands of years – well that is to be expected, it is not right – just that there is that[ Simon – lemming] cult out there all over the place. Simon says this Simon says this Simon says jump off a cliff – and away they all go – sort of when Rumi said this about the matter –
narrow me, define me, you deprive yourself of yourself… nail me down in a box of cold words… those words are your coffin. – Jesus said almost the same thing I think when He said that if you call another man a fool, that cannot be forgiven you – why – not because the Lord is not willing – it is just that when you call another person a fool – the damage you do to yourself is so irreversible.

Anyways what you post is sincere enough for me… I enjoy trying to see how people are saying the same thing in different words –depending on how their jargon has developed over time. It is not that you actually think
Resurrection is an Illusion it is just that there are so many more ways of saying the same thing – that the literal resurrection that we have in the past “been taught” is not so – there is a more in depth understanding than what we take from the “way” the resurrection has been presented to the people in that isolated geographical location in that particular culture.

Oh yes, one more thing - I see your quite new here - so welcome to TOL.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Aimiel
August 2nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
Neither Pheelme or Servent seem to understand The Truth, that Jesus had to die (which, indeed, He did) in order to pay the debt that we owed (since the wages of sin is death) otherwise we could not be set free from that debt. I don't believe that His Spirit died, but His Flesh sure did. He took on The Form of Flesh when He entered Mary's Womb, and surrendered His Life (of flesh) when crucified. Had He not done so, every believing Christian would have all their sins on their record, for eternity. As it is, Jesus has washed them away, and we are forgiven. God will not accept someone into Heaven who is not forgiven of their sin (unbelievers). There is, certainly, far greater depth of understanding available from every one of God's Words, which is why He stressed that we should meditate His Word and come together with His Spirit to reason these things out together; but understanding begins with the understood, with the basic meanings. Jesus died. We can now have eternal life because of that fact. If He did not die, then no one (except perfect beings) would be allowed into Heaven, and that perfection isn't possible without the shed Blood of Jesus' Sacrifice (the life is in the blood). His blood came out red then white, showing that the serum had separated from the corpuscles, meaning that His Heart had stopped beating.

He was D E A D. :doh:

But, thanks be to God, He is now alive, forevermore. Without that death, there is no salvation.

Ecumenicist
August 2nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
Resurrection is after all about physical resurrection, and therefore cannot be argued from
a Spiritual perspective. Scripture says that Jesus' Spirit did not die, Indeed Jesus' spirit was
and is the Holy Spirit. He descended into Hell actually for the benefit of those trapped therein.

But Jesus Christ's physical body did die, and was resurrected, as will be the case for all of us,
praise be to God.

Aimiel
August 2nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
Jesus died and was ressurrected, that is The Good News (Gospel). Anyone who thinks otherwise and calls themselves a Christian needs to learn how to think.

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 01:40 AM

I can only guess, what sort of state of mind, would make such a "Christian" person like
you call anyone a Blindman.

Why do you like to tell other people what to do ?

Even if you consider my Spirit as something Blind or whatnot, Jesus want us to love echother, not hate.
It would be very christian if you, to enlighten us all with proof that I've lied . :wave2:

much love !

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 02:45 AM
First of all, I must apologize to all of you guys, for being misunderstud.
I am not against any of your beliefs, words that are you seeing, written by me, are result
of my feeling of spirit being created in mind of Jesus Christ.The One and Only, son of God.
His Spirit is 100% truth and love.And as being same with father, He is God.
Truth is very simple logical pattern that covers undeniably everything one says.
Jesus wasn't walking around Jerusalem with Torah under His arm, to answer Pharisees.
Second Coming, and end of Dimension we're in was promised in old and new testament.
2000 years ago His flesh did die,the way holy spirit "works" on CHOSEN people, was
shown with Peter walking on water, healing, and being called Rock (which is Jesus) by Jesus.It just displays Power of His Love, showing that He will be Like One with his "Bride"
That's Why I feel that No One will Ever Find out His New Name.People will either Die, or
be Spiritualy same as God, and Live forever.
He was born again to a mother into flesh, and when time comes He will again have same
Holy spirit, and present The Truth and True Love to you.
And then ....... He will Stop Biological ,and with that Mechanical Clock, no more birth, just death, Acts 2 : 20 .
After that, you will experience "Groundhog day" effect, in opposite proportion,Everyone,
Except "Chosen people" will be stuck in one day, and if don't find True love, will die, for real, the same day.
That True Love will tell you the truth, and you will say " I don't feel this Idiot, He's a Blindman, Leave Blindman alone ", and next day, you're dead meat.
That's Acts 2 : 21
I feel this will again cause someone start calling me names, that's fine by me, just be so kind, and explain why am I this or that. :thumb:

much love !

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
Neither Pheelme or Servent seem to understand The Truth, that Jesus had to die (which, indeed, He did) in order to pay the debt that we owed (since the wages of sin is death) otherwise we could not be set free from that debt. I don't believe that His Spirit died, but His Flesh sure did. He took on The Form of Flesh when He entered Mary's Womb, and surrendered His Life (of flesh) when crucified. Had He not done so, every believing Christian would have all their sins on their record, for eternity. As it is, Jesus has washed them away, and we are forgiven. God will not accept someone into Heaven who is not forgiven of their sin (unbelievers). There is, certainly, far greater depth of understanding available from every one of God's Words, which is why He stressed that we should meditate His Word and come together with His Spirit to reason these things out together; but understanding begins with the understood, with the basic meanings. Jesus died. We can now have eternal life because of that fact. If He did not die, then no one (except perfect beings) would be allowed into Heaven, and that perfection isn't possible without the shed Blood of Jesus' Sacrifice (the life is in the blood). His blood came out red then white, showing that the serum had separated from the corpuscles, meaning that His Heart had stopped beating.

He was D E A D. :doh:

But, thanks be to God, He is now alive, forevermore. Without that death, there is no salvation.

I feel you Aimiel, but you need to understand truth that Jesus is God, spirit,who is everything, including self resurrection.Do you really feel that you got very Same Spirit as Jesus ? Don't mind if I do ;)
Can you tell me where in the New testament, Jesus promised Physical resurrection to Anyone, except to Peter ??

much bible reading, and love !!

Aimiel
August 3rd, 2005, 05:53 AM
Do you really feel that you got very Same Spirit as Jesus ? No, I feel my flesh. I know The Spirit of The Lord by faith. He lives in me, because of His Word, not because of my 'feelings' or any other reason than His Promise. The Spirit of The Lord is The Spirit of Prophecy, not the spirit of feelings, psychic energy or ouija boards.

OMEGA
August 3rd, 2005, 11:07 AM
Pheel said,
Can you tell me where in the New testament, Jesus promised Physical resurrection to Anyone, except to Peter ??
---------------------------------------------------------------
Heb 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again:
Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Pheel good guy , If you want to Absolutely Prove Physical Resurrection is TRUE,

---- DROP DEAD ----

Aimiel
August 3rd, 2005, 12:16 PM
Pheel good guy :rotfl:

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 12:56 PM
No, I feel my flesh. I know The Spirit of The Lord by faith. He lives in me, because of His Word, not because of my 'feelings' or any other reason than His Promise. The Spirit of The Lord is The Spirit of Prophecy, not the spirit of feelings, psychic energy or ouija boards.
God is your soul Aimiel, your very life,life of your flesh gave life to your spirit.Your spirit is
reading word of God, and Faith was born.Remember, your spirit was born way before your faith.God is with you as long as you are alive, because He is God of living, not dead.
Yes among anything else that you know as truth, Holy spirit indeed created Prophecies,
because they are coming to Life.
You guys misunderstanding the way I use word "feel", it is not "feelings" or "emotions".
For instance, I can Say, I feel Hate coming from Aimiel and Omega, because for what they've said.
Maybe is just me, but I do not feel Love in your words towards me.
See, I don't have emotions, only true Love, because I KNOW my future, and future of Human kind.

much love !

OMEGA
August 3rd, 2005, 01:10 PM
You know what your problem is .
You are stuck on that stupid song called
FEELINGS, NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS.

Feelings are there for you to Control and Direct .
Satan did not Control his Feelings and that is why the world is in this Mess today.
Sadam Hussein and Hitler did not control their Feelings and look what happened to them.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP and STOP BEING
SO IMMATURE WITH YOUR FEELINGS ON YOUR SLEEVE.

God is going to Rule with a ROD of Iron and somebody is going to get a spanking.

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Pheel said,
Heb 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again:
Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Pheel good guy , If you want to Absolutely Prove Physical Resurrection is TRUE,

---- DROP DEAD ----
I think is uncertain who wrote Hebrews,regardless,John (writer of Revelation) is also just a
Chosen Men for that job.Disciples have had off and on Holy spirit working trough them,
continualy not knowing what was Jesus trying to say with His stories.
In Matthew 13 : 11 is very clear explanation, why are only people chosen by God permitted to understand secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Jesus was totaly misunderstud by Everyone,and labeled as Crazy person.For many people that have witnessed or informed about all the Miracles He performed,He was just
another Men.
I wouldn't be suprized if You, Aimiel and other great Souls on this forum start understanding truth one Day, and Realize that Holy spirit that lead you into Eternity,
was a Gift from God, not something you earn by your "Faith".Chances are Great, because
these are the Last days, and blessed are you and others alive today, because He will
pour Holy spirit on You.
Even if You are One of the biggest Haters on this Forum, and with huge Sarcasm trying
to Humor me into my Death as a way to see what Happens after, I still Love You.

If you take a look @ my Question again,I kindly asked If you can show Us, where in the
New testament Jesus ( The God ) have promised Physical resurrection, not some Men that died long time Ago.

much respect !

allsmiles
August 3rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
God is going to Rule with a ROD of Iron and somebody is going to get a spanking.

Even if this were true I wouldn't believe it, so there:D

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
You know what your problem is .
You are stuck on that stupid song called
FEELINGS, NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS.

Feelings are there for you to Control and Direct .
Satan did not Control his Feelings and that is why the world is in this Mess today.
Sadam Hussein and Hitler did not control their Feelings and look what happened to them.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP and STOP BEING
SO IMMATURE WITH YOUR FEELINGS ON YOUR SLEEVE.

I would really love to read something other that insults from you, and really don't want to know what is it that You ordering me to do.
I am soon to be 42, Loving wife and two kids, eleven years on the job i love.
Everything I've said here is a Result of two consecutive revelations of Truth.
If you don't agree or have any Impression about what I've wrote, Not who I am, that is your
right. My right is to ask you to let me be, and stop insulting Me, please .

much love !!

Aimiel
August 3rd, 2005, 02:08 PM
2000 years ago His flesh did die,It's good to see that you seem to have repented of trying to pawn off the lie that He was merely in coma, as you said earlier, anyway.

Do you attend a church? If so, if I were you, I'd start looking around for one that teaches The Bible. You're spouting fables, and it sounds like you're also making stuff up as you go. If not, you might wish to find one, preferably one that is well-established.

allsmiles
August 3rd, 2005, 02:12 PM
It's good to see that you seem to have repented of trying to pawn off the lie that He was merely in coma, as you said earlier, anyway.

Do you attend a church? If so, if I were you, I'd start looking around for one that teaches The Bible. You're spouting fables, and it sounds like you're also making stuff up as you go. If not, you might wish to find one, preferably one that is well-established.

Pheelme asked you:

If you take a look @ my Question again,I kindly asked If you can show Us, where in the
New testament Jesus ( The God ) have promised Physical resurrection, not some Men that died long time Ago

He also gave you his respect, I'm interested in your answer too, so stop throwing your nonsense back in his face. He's asking you a biblical question, he obviously has a clue what he's talking about, that and the idea that fables can be taught from out of the bible is fantastic. This spiritual elitism that you throw around here gets really old really fast.

Aimiel
August 3rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
God is your soul Aimiel, your very life,life of your flesh gave life to your spirit.God is not my soul. I am a spirit-being, who has a soul (personality) and lives in a body of flesh (temporarily). The Lord has given me a 'new birth' when I became Christian. He gave me a spirit which is like unto His, having the same desires as He does; but He is not 'my spirit.' He is Spirit, and That Spirit (The Holy Spirit) lives inside of me.
Your spirit is reading word of God, and Faith was born.Flesh reads books. Spirit knows things by a different type of communication, of which we have very, very little knowledge in this earth, for good reason. Look at the confusion that you're generating with the small amount of knowledge that you have regarding the New Birth (of which far more is available than what you have come across as yet).
Remember, your spirit was born way before your faith.I was a spirit-being of un-regenerate faith, with thoughts and feelings (not unlike what you seem to be walking in) which were directed at satisfying my flesh, rather than The Spirit of The Lord; and when I was born-again, The Lord placed a new spirit inside of me, and re-created me. My new life began that day, and will never end.
God is with you as long as you are alive, because He is God of living, not dead.After my flesh dies, my spirit will be with Him, immediately, because of my faith in His Word, Jesus.
You guys misunderstanding the way I use word "feel", it is not "feelings" or "emotions".
For instance, I can Say, I feel Hate coming from Aimiel and Omega, because for what they've said.
Maybe is just me, but I do not feel Love in your words towards me.You're playing Satanic (read witchcraft) games with yourself by trying to read the minds of others, which is not a part of Christianity, but Spiritism, which is anathama to Christianity. You need to be taught The Word of God, and stop following fables.
See, I don't have emotions, only true Love, because I KNOW my future, and future of Human kind.If you don't have emotions, then you're either an alien (from another planet) or mentally handicapped. Emotions are a part of the human experience. The Lord also has emotions.

Aimiel
August 3rd, 2005, 02:33 PM
This spiritual elitism that you throw around here gets really old really fast.Hogwash. You're the one playing 'elitist' games, trying to tell me what to say or do. Why don't you just put me on ignore, if you find me so offensive? I'm tired of hearing you 'poo-poo' everything I say and do, with no substance, whatsover. You're following (you don't know what) and you want to tell me to stop following The One True God, Whom I have found to not only be True, but also personally verifiable (as I have said, many times, anyone with experience will never bow to someone with 'education' which is contrary to their experience of reality)? Please buy a clue. :wave2:

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 02:45 PM
It's good to see that you seem to have repented of trying to pawn off the lie that He was merely in coma, as you said earlier, anyway.

"Divine coma", as I put it was 3 days before He showed Himself to "Chicks" and Disciples,
what happened to His earth body of Jesus Christ aka Carpenter from Jerusalem,don't tell me it never died.
All I am trying to present as the way I feel truth is, that He was Born again into Different
flesh, with Exactly same, good old Holy Spirit and will give all His Love, trying to Make you understand how that Very same Truth works Exactly the Same as 2000 years ago.
2000 years ago He was Talking the Way People with 2000 years ago mind set up could
possibly understand Him, according to ability of their Understanding.
Why I am saying that, is because History (of "Controlers" and "Controled") and Truth of
God's word move in Cycles, Identicaly.
Law was given to Moses and Jews, they didn't get it, Jesus came to fulfill that Prophecy,
transformed Law into Love, Existing, established Jewish religion didn't feel Him.
And Now again Established "Christian" religion, can not understand truth, because it
operates on Belief.
His second coming is End of Dimension of Life we know, and End of Any Religion.
Because "Lucky Ones" will Live forever with Him as One Spirit.

I did Study very hard with Seventh Day Adventist Church, which is in my book "Christian"
organization with Highest Knowledge of Old Testament and It's Prophecies.
Very, very Nice Folks, Extremely Friendly, which unfortunately is not your Spirit .

much love !

pheelme
August 3rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
God is not my soul. I am a spirit-being, who has a soul (personality) and lives in a body of flesh (temporarily). The Lord has given me a 'new birth' when I became Christian. He gave me a spirit which is like unto His, having the same desires as He does; but He is not 'my spirit.' He is Spirit, and That Spirit (The Holy Spirit) lives inside of me.Flesh reads books. Spirit knows things by a different type of communication, of which we have very, very little knowledge in this earth, for good reason. Look at the confusion that you're generating with the small amount of knowledge that you have regarding the New Birth (of which far more is available than what you have come across as yet). I was a spirit-being of un-regenerate faith, with thoughts and feelings (not unlike what you seem to be walking in) which were directed at satisfying my flesh, rather than The Spirit of The Lord; and when I was born-again, The Lord placed a new spirit inside of me, and re-created me. My new life began that day, and will never end.After my flesh dies, my spirit will be with Him, immediately, because of my faith in His Word, Jesus.You're playing Satanic (read witchcraft) games with yourself by trying to read the minds of others, which is not a part of Christianity, but Spiritism, which is anathama to Christianity. You need to be taught The Word of God, and stop following fables.If you don't have emotions, then you're either an alien (from another planet) or mentally handicapped. Emotions are a part of the human experience. The Lord also has emotions.

Why are you Defending yourself, I have never said you did, or doing anything wrong by having your beliefs.There is So much Hate coming out of your thoughts that is getting kinda Interesting to see when is it going to End.
You have no Clue who I am.
much love !

allsmiles
August 3rd, 2005, 03:05 PM
Hogwash. You're the one playing 'elitist' games, trying to tell me what to say or do. Why don't you just put me on ignore, if you find me so offensive? I'm tired of hearing you 'poo-poo' everything I say and do, with no substance, whatsover. You're following (you don't know what) and you want to tell me to stop following The One True God, Whom I have found to not only be True, but also personally verifiable (as I have said, many times, anyone with experience will never bow to someone with 'education' which is contrary to their experience of reality)? Please buy a clue. :wave2:

I'm not playing any games, I've been reading this thread and I am interested in your answer to Pheelme's question. You didn't answer after he asked you twice and after I asked you to once, so either you don't know or you aren't paying attention. The only thing you do that offends me is when you blatantly ignore blatant questions. I don't care who you worship or who you follow, I'm not trying to talk you out of anything, I just want you to answer a question I found interesting because you're involved in this debate and it was asked of you.

OMEGA
August 3rd, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Chicks" and Disciples

PHEELGOODGUY is a BEATNIK ,

Can ya Dig it.

Age 42 eh , so what, I am 58 and hung out at Yorkville with Jimi Hendrix in ' 68 .

Aimiel
August 4th, 2005, 06:02 AM
"Divine coma", as I put it was 3 days before He showed Himself to "Chicks" and Disciples, what happened to His earth body of Jesus Christ aka Carpenter from Jerusalem,don't tell me it never died.You're the one who said that Jesus never died, that He was just in coma.
2000 years ago He was Talking the Way People with 2000 years ago mind set up could possibly understand Him, according to ability of their Understanding.He chose to be born at the time that He did, partially because what He said and did could be more easily understood, and wasn't speaking 'only' to the people who were alive, and even said so.
Why I am saying that, is because History (of "Controlers" and "Controled") and Truth of
God's word move in Cycles, Identicaly.Please explain.
And Now again Established "Christian" religion, can not understand truth, because it
operates on Belief.Without faith it is impossible to please Him. You're pretty good proof of that, my friend.
I did Study very hard with Seventh Day Adventist Church, which is in my book "Christian" organization with Highest Knowledge of Old Testament and It's Prophecies.They're no more Christians than the Christian Science people are.
Very, very Nice Folks, Extremely Friendly, which unfortunately is not your Spirit .You're 'mind-reading' or taking cues from demons, which is doctrine contrary to The Word of God.
There is So much Hate coming out of your thoughts that is getting kinda Interesting to see when is it going to End.You don't know what I'm thinking, nor the spirit of my thoughts any more than I know what color shirt your grandad wore the day he graduated high school. You're deceived.
You have no Clue who I am.Yes, I do; I know exactly who you are: :troll:

Aimiel
August 4th, 2005, 06:12 AM
I just want you to answer a question I found interesting because you're involved in this debate and it was asked of you.I always make it a point to avoid 'pointed' questions which are obviously leading and always lead to no good end. They're a waste of time. The things I wish to respond to, I respond to. When someone tries to tell me what to answer, or demands that I respond to a certain question, all it ever does is make them angry, and demonstrate that they're not interested in what I have to say, only their own agenda. I had my 'puppet-strings' cut when I became a Christian. The Lord knows how to direct His Children, and when others try to make us jump through their 'hoops' we don't respond. :chuckle:

Aimiel
August 4th, 2005, 06:14 AM
PHEELGOODGUY is a BEATNIK , Can ya Dig it.I dig it, man, and like totally sexist, too.

allsmiles
August 4th, 2005, 08:38 AM
I always make it a point to avoid 'pointed' questions which are obviously leading and always lead to no good end. They're a waste of time. The things I wish to respond to, I respond to. When someone tries to tell me what to answer, or demands that I respond to a certain question, all it ever does is make them angry, and demonstrate that they're not interested in what I have to say, only their own agenda. I had my 'puppet-strings' cut when I became a Christian. The Lord knows how to direct His Children, and when others try to make us jump through their 'hoops' we don't respond. :chuckle:

whatever man, i think it's a lousy excuse to cover yourself when you're clueless, just an escape route, but that's all right. I've only been observing really, if you wanna duck questions and make up half baked excuses for why you keep your tail between your legs, go for it :thumb:

OMEGA
August 4th, 2005, 09:15 AM
All smiles,

What questions do you want Answered ?

allsmiles
August 4th, 2005, 10:17 AM
All smiles,

What questions do you want Answered ?

If you can show Us, where in the
New testament Jesus ( The God ) have promised Physical resurrection, not some Men that died long time Ago

I understand that you already answered this question. It's a question regarding biblical content and Aimiel has dodged, is dodging and will continue to dodge. He says it's because he refuses to answer pointed questions, but this is about the bible. Either he doesn't know, or he really is obtuse enough to try to elude a simple question that he should probably have an answer for.

OMEGA
August 4th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Mt 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Mt 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Ac 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
-------------------------------------------------
Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

allsmiles
August 4th, 2005, 02:24 PM
thank you, I appreciate it, it would have been nice to see Aimiel put forth some effort for a change.

pheelme
August 5th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Chicks" and Disciples

PHEELGOODGUY is a BEATNIK ,

Can ya Dig it.

Age 42 eh , so what, I am 58 and hung out at Yorkville with Jimi Hendrix in ' 68 .

I love to DJ pheelme aka YuPiter (http://musicv2.com/artist/yupiter)
Jimi Hendrix was an true artist and a Junkie.
Since ' 87, don't listen anything that contain Guitars, got unlimited respect for players
but guitar as a frequency no, I am not pheelin It.. Rock and Roll (od whatever is left of it) and Rap are 100 % flesh, Emotions and everything else material, I am Spirit.

much love !

pheelme
August 5th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Mt 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Mt 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Ac 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
-------------------------------------------------
Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Holy Spirit is Eternity, if You got It. Jesus was the only flesh that was displaying It, and having it His entire "time" on Earth.He is Eternity, the God, no one should compare themself with Him.For Him 1000 years is One day.That's why He was "Risen" third day.
Because after 2000 years He is Here in flesh again, waiting for You Omega to call His
new Name.
Prophets and Disciples are Eternal by their Work that Is Eternal, because Holy Spirit was Guiding them to write Prophecies / Gospels.
All these quotes that you posted my dear friend are just not answering my Question.
John 17: 2 - 5 is a Crystal clear explanation of Logic of truth.
Holy Spirit is Gift from God to Chosen Person (just like Prophets or Disciples) and Is
fully aplicable only for LAST DAYS (which is now).God don't care for color of our skin or
language we speak.He have poured it all over the Earth.It is a gift just like Hendrix's gift to
play Guitar.Jesus clearly stated in John 17 : 2, that He can only "work" on people His Father gave Him.Which means, you can read His word 24 / 7, but If you don't have that
gift called Holy Spirit from Father, you will never feel and understand his Son.
Jesus and Simon Peter are turning to be Same Person today. Most Decieving and trickiest connection developed between God and a Man.Because everything Jesus have promised Peter are very things that Jesus did .

much love

OMEGA
August 5th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Ok, Soul brother, I understand.

Do you like Gospel singers like Mahalia Jackson, Roberta Martin, The Lamplitters, Shirley Caesar, James Cleveland, Albertina Walker, Inez Andrews, Dorothy Norwood, Bessie Griffin and the Pilgrim Jubilee Singers ?
----------------------------------------------
Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 ¶ I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 ¶ And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

pheelme
August 6th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Ok, Soul brother, I understand.

Do you like Gospel singers like Mahalia Jackson, Roberta Martin, The Lamplitters, Shirley Caesar, James Cleveland, Albertina Walker, Inez Andrews, Dorothy Norwood, Bessie Griffin and the Pilgrim Jubilee Singers ?
----------------------------------------------
Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 ¶ I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 ¶ And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

I am white, my wife and my daughter are black.Love and respect Everyone, including Gospel and what was behind It's start.Like I' ve said before people are not wrong, we are all 100 % Innocent.Gospel as a concept of singing songs to God, to show our love to Him
is a Ritual, just like all other rituals and ceremonies that Jesus ended up on the Cross.
Including a Prayer.
Communication between Jesus and His "Father" is very "Cute" for Jesus, because He is
Father.But when disciples were listening it sounded very "Crucial".
You can feel that when Jesus is giving all Glory to Father for giving Him the Disciples, that
Jesus picked Himself.
John 17 is Not about Resurrection, it's about Eternal Life that is given as gift to Chosen
people from God .
Your life Omega is your Soul, gift from God, Your Spirit is also part of that "Package",
and you don't have control over both, because they are not Yours.
You are just extremely Lucky, because you are Living in "Omega" times, when The End of
Life dimension that we can Understand is "just around the corner".
You did not create your Life, your Life have created you, your Spirit, the way you feel or understand Life.
You already got True Love, that is your Life, now If you were given the Truth, you will
live forever.When He switch off Time, if you were given Holy spirit ( the Truth ) you will
go back from 58 to 28 in no Time.You, just like every Human got chemicals inside that can Rejuvenate Cells and Rejuvenate your Outside Appearance.All that body needs is
Truth that by processing through your brain, creates that chemical.And you will Live
forever in that very flesh of yours.
"God's Church", or "Bride of Jesus", are Chosen people of today, that can speak only truth
and give only love.
I hope you are One of them, still not aware of that glorious truth :rain:

much love !

Bick
August 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
To Peter, Head Honcho: Your ideas sound like a mixture of Eastern mystical religion plus something from the Bible. If you would agree that the Bible, as accurate and literal a version as available, is the final authority concerning the truth of the subjects you propose,
then I would be willing to discuss your views.

God bless, Bick

Bick
August 6th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Hi pheelme. You asked where in the New Testament Jesus promised physical resurrection, and (I assume you meant this) for people after His earthly ministry.

Let's look at a few: In Matt. chapt.22, the Saducees, who did not believe in resurrection, posed a hypothetical question to Jesus hoping to trip him up. They asked which husband a woman would be the wife of IN THE RESURRECTION? (She had married each of seven brothers who had died). This term, IN THE RESURRECTION, was obviously something in
the future. The OT prophets wrote of the reign of Messiah and of a resurrection.
Anyway, Jesus corrected them, telling them 'Ye deceive yourselves, neither knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.'
Jesus clarified the matter by saying roughly, that those who will be resurrected neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they are like the angels in heaven.
This account is also given in Mark 12 and Luke 20.

Go to John 5:27-29: Quoting from Rotherham's NT: Jesus speaking of his having, as the Son of Man, been given all authority for judging, says: "Be not marvelling at this; because their comes an hour in which all they {who are} in the tombs shall harken to his voice, and
shall come forth; they who the good things did, into a resurrection of life; but they who the corrupt things practiced, into a resurrection of judgement."
This is still in the future!

In John 11:25, Jesus says to Martha, whose brother Lazarus had died, "I am the resurrection and the life: he who puts faith in me, even though he die, shall live again."

Looking back at your question, you specifically used the word "physical." If you will use a concordance, you will find that the Bible always refers to the person being resurrected, not "just the body" or "just the spirit." Of course, we are body, soul and spirit. But, being made from dust "to dust shall you return." See Gen. 3:19; Job 10:9; Psa. 90:3.

"Soul" is the consciousness, the feelings, the desires, produced by the breath of life vitalizing the body. Starting with Adam, God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and he became a living soul. See Gen.2:7. Soul is your being, and we interact with each other through our personalities. When we die, the personality, consciousness, desires , feelings etc, disappear, and are said to go to Hades, the unseen (unfortunately interpreted as "hell" in many translations). See Acts 2:27: Peter speaking of Jesus resurrection, quoted Psalms 16:8 etc.

As for man's "spirit". Again using a concordance, for the Bible does not contradict itself between the OT and the NT. Man's spirit may be defined as his life force and is related to breath. I'll quote Gen 7:22, using the NIV: All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, of all that was on the dry land died." See also 2 Sam. 22:16 and Psa.18:15.
Upon death, when man breathes his last, "The dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it." Eccl.12:7.

God bless, Bick

pheelme
August 6th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Hi pheelme. You asked where in the New Testament Jesus promised physical resurrection, and (I assume you meant this) for people after His earthly ministry.

Let's look at a few: In Matt. chapt.22, the Saducees, who did not believe in resurrection, posed a hypothetical question to Jesus hoping to trip him up. They asked which husband a woman would be the wife of IN THE RESURRECTION? (She had married each of seven brothers who had died). This term, IN THE RESURRECTION, was obviously something in
the future. The OT prophets wrote of the reign of Messiah and of a resurrection.
Anyway, Jesus corrected them, telling them 'Ye deceive yourselves, neither knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.'
Jesus clarified the matter by saying roughly, that those who will be resurrected neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they are like the angels in heaven.
This account is also given in Mark 12 and Luke 20.

Go to John 5:27-29: Quoting from Rotherham's NT: Jesus speaking of his having, as the Son of Man, been given all authority for judging, says: "Be not marvelling at this; because their comes an hour in which all they {who are} in the tombs shall harken to his voice, and
shall come forth; they who the good things did, into a resurrection of life; but they who the corrupt things practiced, into a resurrection of judgement."
This is still in the future!

In John 11:25, Jesus says to Martha, whose brother Lazarus had died, "I am the resurrection and the life: he who puts faith in me, even though he die, shall live again."

Looking back at your question, you specifically used the word "physical." If you will use a concordance, you will find that the Bible always refers to the person being resurrected, not "just the body" or "just the spirit." Of course, we are body, soul and spirit. But, being made from dust "to dust shall you return." See Gen. 3:19; Job 10:9; Psa. 90:3.

"Soul" is the consciousness, the feelings, the desires, produced by the breath of life vitalizing the body. Starting with Adam, God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and he became a living soul. See Gen.2:7. Soul is your being, and we interact with each other through our personalities. When we die, the personality, consciousness, desires , feelings etc, disappear, and are said to go to Hades, the unseen (unfortunately interpreted as "hell" in many translations). See Acts 2:27: Peter speaking of Jesus resurrection, quoted Psalms 16:8 etc.

As for man's "spirit". Again using a concordance, for the Bible does not contradict itself between the OT and the NT. Man's spirit may be defined as his life force and is related to breath. I'll quote Gen 7:22, using the NIV: All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, of all that was on the dry land died." See also 2 Sam. 22:16 and Psa.18:15.
Upon death, when man breathes his last, "The dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it." Eccl.12:7.

God bless, Bick

First of all, must thank you for your generous response :sinapisN:
I've said many times, not trying to make anyone believe me as a person, because I know i am telling nothing but a truth, and that is not mine.
How can Spirit be related to breath ??
Center of my spirit is my brain, and center of your spirit are your lungs. Interesting .
For you, soul and spirit are almost identical dimension, because they came into Adam's
nostrils. Also interesting.
From Adam and Eve's firstborn, to The Last baby that will be born on Earth (soon), we are all just Spirits (not souls) that live in our parents flesh.All ours "personalities, consciousness, desires, feelings " as you put it, are not ours, they are from our DNA mix
that is not ours.Only if you have Holy spirit, "your" flesh will become Yours forever, because truth will eliminate all your Emotions, (as I put it) Your life will become love, and only thing you can give, that is yours. Truth is not, it was a gift from God.
Every single person that died after Adam, never Knew the truth, so why would they be
resurrected ? According to OT and NT, whoever calls Lord's name will be saved, regarding of how they lived their life up to that moment.Do you really believe that every single person
that accepted Jesus as Savior, and have died, is going to be Physicaly bring to life ?

God created everything from beginning to the End including everyones Life. If you believe that Every person was creating their own destiny, and did everything themself, than you taking away God's Credit and Glory.
How can than you be judged for what you did ?

But He did not create your Spirit, Devil did, Only Holy Spirit is from God, the one that was on Jesus, the Truth .

much Love !

pheelme
August 7th, 2005, 11:51 AM
You're the one who said that Jesus never died, that He was just in coma. He chose to be born at the time that He did, partially because what He said and did could be more easily understood, and wasn't speaking 'only' to the people who were alive, and even said so.Please explain.Without faith it is impossible to please Him. You're pretty good proof of that, my friend.They're no more Christians than the Christian Science people are.You're 'mind-reading' or taking cues from demons, which is doctrine contrary to The Word of God.You don't know what I'm thinking, nor the spirit of my thoughts any more than I know what color shirt your grandad wore the day he graduated high school. You're deceived.Yes, I do; I know exactly who you are: :troll:
His flesh died, it wasn't really His, because He is God, pure Spirit, 100% truth.
To explain "Controlers and Controled", you need to understand Kingdoms.You got King that Controles people.Try book of Daniel chapter 2. Where Daniel, without hearing the dream ofKing Nebuchadnezzar, have explain to the King the dream and Prophecy behind It.It was Prophecy about Kingdoms on Earth, from Nebuchadnezzar's to Today, when Rock is about to Destroy Existing Kingdom, kingdom that exist thanks to your and other "Believers" Beliefs.
I suppose you got Idea who that Rock might be ??
I am not a mind reader, I've just read what your mind wrote,I am giving 100% Glory & Credit to God and His Only Son, and you dare to call Me Satanist and Demon possest
Person ??
Are you really Sure your Spirit is OK ??

much Love and Truth !

Turbo
August 7th, 2005, 12:10 PM
His flesh died, it wasn't really His, because He is God, pure Spirit, 100% truth.You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1,14

pheelme
August 7th, 2005, 12:42 PM
You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1,14
Here you go again, judging like you are God :rotfl:
I' ve read Scriptures, just like you did.
I was revealed truth twice, in ' 91 and ' 05, that is why Trying to show you a bit different way
to feel truth comming from Word of God.
In ' 91 Everything Crucial that happened in my Life ( ever since ) came into my thoughts,
I was Scared stiff, and started Studying Scriptures with 7th day Adventist Church, for about two years.Then my life have happened as I saw it, and second revelation came, this time with
instruction, how to Eliminate Fear first.And day after day more and more was revealed to me.
You Turbo, just like me living in these Last days. 2000 years after Gospels were written,
and you need to feel that when Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, armed with Holy Spirit,
wrote Gospels their Language was different than today.
It was The Very same Pattern used by Jesus to Show Pharisees, how OT actualy " work "
Just like it was written, be like a Child and you will understand.
Truth is very Simple pattern .

much truth !