PDA

View Full Version : Is This The End ?

OMEGA
July 27th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Is this the End of the End Times ?
All these Signs are happening now.
How close are we to the 2nd Coming ?
I think that within the next 10 years ....what do you think ?

Mt 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mr 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Lu 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The Berean
July 27th, 2005, 09:23 AM

Mt 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mr 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Lu 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

There you go again OMEGA...

In the past 2000 years there have always been wars, faminine, pestilences, and earthquakes. What makes today any different? Scripture specifically state that no one will know when Jesus will return. To claim it will occur in 10 years is completely unbiblical.

Mark 13-32-36

32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
35 "Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!' "

On Fire
July 27th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Stop it.

Chandler
July 27th, 2005, 10:48 AM

Yes it is. But why should there be such a time of trouble when God's kingdom is so near? (Luke 21:31). The reassuring answer is found at Revelation 12:10, 12.

allsmiles
July 27th, 2005, 10:51 AM

Don't count your chickens friend, this sort of stuff has been happening since the beginning of time. If you think earthquakes, wars, pestilences and what not are new, think again. According to the bible we live in a perpetual state of the end times. Don't go scaring people.

Chandler
July 27th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Don't count your chickens friend, this sort of stuff has been happening since the beginning of time. If you think earthquakes, wars, pestilences and what not are new, think again. According to the bible we live in a perpetual state of the end times. Don't go scaring people.

I strongly disagree. These things are now happening on an unprecedented scale. For instance, we've never before had World Wars or the technology to wreak such destuction as was seen in Hiroshima.

allsmiles
July 27th, 2005, 11:24 AM
I strongly disagree. These things are now happening on an unprecedented scale. For instance, we've never before had World Wars or the technology to wreak such destuction as was seen in Hiroshima.

Yup, we certainly have progressed, haven't we?

Don't be a fear mongerer. No one will like you :chuckle:

OMEGA
July 27th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Soon you Scoffers and Mockers will be S O R R Y .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mt 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things,

know that it is near, even at the doors.

Mt 16:3 O ye, ye can discern the face of the sky;

but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

3 ¶ Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant

allsmiles
July 27th, 2005, 02:59 PM

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Spooky.

How is this supposed to convince anyone that we are currently in the end times?

docrob57
July 27th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Predicting the precise time of the end is a popular sport among the WCG crowd. They have done it (without success) many times.

The Berean
July 27th, 2005, 03:01 PM

OMEGA,

Do you agree that Scripture specifically states that no one will know the time when Jesus will come?

allsmiles
July 27th, 2005, 03:11 PM
OMEGA,

Do you agree that Scripture specifically states that no one will know the time when Jesus will come?

Didn't Jesus himself go on the record as saying that he didn't even know?

Knight
July 27th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Scripture specifically state that no one will know when Jessu will return. Wow! I didn't even realize that Jessu had left!

;)

The Berean
July 27th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Didn't Jesus himself go on the record as saying that he didn't even know?

Yes, only God the Father knows?

allsmiles
July 27th, 2005, 03:15 PM

that's right.

The Berean
July 27th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Wow! I didn't even realize that Jessu had left!

;)

Come on Knight, where have you been?!!! :D

allsmiles
July 27th, 2005, 03:25 PM
everyone knows that Jessu left, we just didn't tell you...:)

docrob57
July 27th, 2005, 03:49 PM
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine. :guitar:

Turbo
July 27th, 2005, 05:13 PM
I think that within the next 10 years ....
You've been saying that for at least two years. Shouldn't it be "within the next 8 years" by now?

Do you own a home?

Rimi
July 27th, 2005, 06:09 PM

I wonder about that. Before He was murdered, Jesus said only the Father knew. Then in Acts after He is risen, He changes what He'd said before just a bit. "It is not for YOU to know the times or the dates the Father has set by His own authority." Doesn't say that Jesus Himself didn't then know. Just a thought.

OMEGA
July 27th, 2005, 08:36 PM
The Berean said,

-----------------------------------------------------------
WRONG AGAIN , it says DAY and HOUR -

Nothing about the YEAR, DECADE, MONTH, SEASON OR CENTURY.

Mt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man,
no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mr 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man,
no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
=============================================

Mt 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh

Mt 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Mr 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

Mr 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
=======================================

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God,
a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The Berean
July 27th, 2005, 09:00 PM
The Berean said,

-----------------------------------------------------------
WRONG AGAIN , it says DAY and HOUR -

Nothing about the YEAR, DECADE, MONTH, SEASON OR CENTURY.

Mt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man,
no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mr 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man,
no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
=============================================

Mt 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh

Mt 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Mr 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

Mr 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
=======================================

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God,
a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

OMEGA,

You're logic is flawed. If we cannot know the day, then logically we cannot know the week, month, year, decade, century, or millenium. The point of this Scripture is that Jesus is telling his disciples of his future return.

I'll use a week as an example. Let's say you claim to know theweek of Jesus' return. Then you have reduced the possibilites to seven days, a finite amount of time. In essence you now know when Jesus will return some time within the next seven days. I seriously doubt Jesus was implying that we could know the week but not the day.

ebenz47037
July 27th, 2005, 09:17 PM
You've been saying that for at least two years. Shouldn't it be "within the next 8 years" by now?

Do you own a home?

Should be about 7 years now, if I remember correctly. :) Hasn't OMEGA specifically said that the year 2012 will be the year of destruction of the earth?

Turbo
July 28th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Should be about 7 years now, if I remember correctly. :) Hasn't OMEGA specifically said that the year 2012 will be the year of destruction of the earth?
You're right! (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/search.php?searchid=49387) He has also mentioned December 28, 2012 several times. So much for not knowing the day.

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 08:05 AM
i personally think that the end of the earth is coming in the year 2012. Not because of those signs that omega brought up, though. That has always been happening. The prophecy of St. Malachai states there is one pope left after John Paul II. The bible states 7 years of trouble before the end of time. the mayan (or aztec, i forget which one) calendar ends december 2012. John paul died 2005. 2012-2005=7. Ratzinger ( benedict the 16th)is already 78. Plus the prophecy states that rome is to be destroyed directly before Christ comes again. Them muslims extremists are getting really P.O.'ed.

Crow
July 28th, 2005, 08:18 AM

Do you own a home?

I already offered him 100 bucks for it and 6 years free rent. Maybe you should raise to $110.

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 08:20 AM
You're right! (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/search.php?searchid=49387) He has also mentioned December 28, 2012 several times. So much for not knowing the day.

Interesting, 2012 is when the Mayan calender ends...

I've heard about a global pole shift happening in that year. Possible explanation for the extinction of the dinosaurs. Science has shown that it's happened before I believe, but don't quote me on that.

Granite
July 28th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Short answer? No.

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 08:58 AM
I already offered him 100 bucks for it and 6 years free rent. Maybe you should raise to $110.

I'll go to $500, but this is my final offer!

OMEGA
July 28th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Berean, I said CIRCA Dec, 28, 2012 AD. which means around the year or date.

All the things that Jesus said have not Fully Happened..

We haven't seen the Capture of Jerusalem or the Abomination of Desolation.

But we are very close to it.

Even if you knew the week. You could not pick the Day or the Hour.

Although God does say that HE will cause the Sun to go down at NOON.

Am 8:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD,

that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

Isa 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Isa 2:21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Isa 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Eze 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Joe 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Hag 2:6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Granite
July 28th, 2005, 10:57 AM
2012 will come and go like every other doomsday year the soothsayers predicted would see the end of the world.

Don't anybody lose any sleep.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 11:04 AM
2012 will come and go like every other doomsday year the soothsayers predicted would see the end of the world.

Don't anybody lose any sleep.
Don't forget that the Omega-man and Gerald have a bet on what's going to happen...

A "c" note and a kiss on the cheek go to the winner, IIRC.

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Don't forget that the Omega-man and Gerald have a bet on what's going to happen...

A "c" note and a kiss on the cheek go to the winner, IIRC.

I would like part of that action.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 11:43 AM
I would like part of that action.
You'll have to talk to Gerald... it's his bet with Omega.

Of course, you'll note I didn't mention which cheeks were involved... ;)

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Of course, you'll note I didn't mention which cheeks were involved... ;)

I will just take the c note. I really don't want any of my cheeks kissed. :vomit:

Granite
July 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
:shocked:

Uh, yeah. Cash only, please...

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I will just take the c note. I really don't want any of my cheeks kissed. :vomit:
I told G that he should post photos of the payoff when Omega loses... ;)

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 11:53 AM
I told G that he should post photos of the payoff when Omega loses... ;)

I'm really not sure I want to see that. Thanks. :vomit: again

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 11:55 AM
I'm really not sure I want to see that. Thanks. :vomit: again
Well, we figured it might at least a slight disincentive for some of these doomsday prophets to post their drivel here... ;)

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Well, we figured it might at least a slight disincentive for some of these doomsday prophets to post their drivel here... ;)

Nah, in some circles drivel is king!

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 11:59 AM

And that's another thing, as a Christian, I rather look forward to "doomsday," however, many seem to dread it.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 12:01 PM
And that's another thing, as a Christian, I rather look forward to "doomsday," however, many seem to dread it.
Good for you! :jump:

Myself, I don't believe it's going to happen. :nono:

Besides, I know for sure that Jesus isn't coming back before tomorrow...

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Good for you! :jump:

Myself, I don't believe it's going to happen. :nono:

Besides, I know for sure that Jesus isn't coming back before tomorrow...

I'll bet you $1 that he is if you give me only 10,000:1 odds. That seems fair.

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Er, this bet seems sort of one sided. If the atheists win, they get a pay off. But if the Christians win, then money will be utterly useless O_o.

Zakath
I'll bet you $1 that he is if you give me only 10,000:1 odds. That seems fair.
What, tomorrow?

I'd give you virtually any odds that he won't. :D

The issue is what odds would you be willing to give me that he will...

Hmmmm?????

:greedy:

docrob57
Er, this bet seems sort of one sided. If the atheists win, they get a pay off. But if the Christians win, then money will be utterly useless O_o.

Rats, I forgot about that.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Yup. And you'll be in heaven so you won't care about such mundane things.

Sounds like a win-win to me. :D

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 12:14 PM
What, tomorrow?

I'd give you virtually any odds that he won't. :D

The issue is what odds would you be willing to give me that he will...

Hmmmm?????

:greedy:

I'll give you infinite odds that He will return someday. Tomorrow? Nah, I'd have to pass on that.

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Yup. And you'll be in heaven so you won't care about such mundane things.

Sounds like a win-win to me. :D

:| how is that win win??? Going to heaven is completely unrelated to this bet.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 12:16 PM
:| how is that win win??? Going to heaven is completely unrelated to this bet.
So you don't consider gaining eternal paradise and beholding the face of your deity as winning?

You are certainly a strange Christian, bookworm. :noway:

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I'll give you infinite odds that He will return someday. Tomorrow? Nah, I'd have to pass on that.
Oddly enough I've been getting the same response for decades... and other non-beleivers have been hearing it for almost two thousand years...

:yawn:

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 12:18 PM
So you don't consider gaining eternal paradise and beholding the face of your deity as winning?

You are certainly a strange Christian, bookworm. :noway:

But that is completely unrelated to this bet. O_o if indeed i am predestined to eternal life, then it really doesn't matter this bet occurs or not.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 12:26 PM
But that is completely unrelated to this bet. O_o if indeed i am predestined to eternal life, then it really doesn't matter this bet occurs or not.
So don't bet.

No one is forcing you to do so...

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 12:30 PM
So don't bet.

No one is forcing you to do so...

i just don't see the purpose of this bet. it is mundane.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 12:36 PM
i just don't see the purpose of this bet. it is mundane.
It's immaterial whether you see any point in it at all, bookworm.

The bet was between two other posters - they apparently saw enough of a point to make the bet worth their whiles.

Turbo
July 28th, 2005, 12:50 PM
i personally think that the end of the earth is coming in the year 2012.
Do you own a home?

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Do you own a home?

i am 16.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 01:07 PM
i am 16.
No surprise there, either... :rolleyes:

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 01:09 PM
No surprise there, either... :rolleyes:

The smily beside your name is a smily face with a glass of beer that constantly replenishes itself. No suprise there, either! :readthis:

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 01:15 PM
The smily beside your name is a smily face with a glass of beer that constantly replenishes itself. No suprise there, either! :readthis:
Come back after you're old enough to legally purchase alcohol and I'll explain it to you.

Until then you're about one more post from the Ignore List. :wave2:

Scholastic
July 28th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Come back after you're old enough to legally purchase alcohol and I'll explain it to you.

Until then you're about one more post from the Ignore List. :wave2:

just continue on, o neuronically deficient one.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 01:26 PM
just continue on, o neuronically deficient one.
Ciao! :wave:

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 01:45 PM
that's so sad

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Boy, Scholastic spends a lot of time in TOL purgatory doesn't he.

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Coventry, lad, Coventry. ;)

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 02:07 PM

Was he banned permanently :dead: , or was it just a good butt kickin' :eek: ?

Zakath
July 28th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Was he banned permanently :dead: , or was it just a good butt kickin' :eek: ?
Don't know. Ask Turbo, I think he was duty officer at the time... ;)

Justin (Wiccan)
July 28th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Let's look into this, shall we?

* For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

Wars are way down.

* and there shall be famines,

Depends on if you're counting number of starving people (up, because the population is up), or percentage of the population (down, because food production is way up, and distribution is much improved, though still not perfect).

* and pestilences,

Down.

* and earthquakes, in divers places.

Earthquakes are down

* and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Well, there was Hale-Bopp a few years ago.... :rolleyes:

* these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Sounds like someone's ready to mix up a batch of kool-aid.

:chicken:

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Let's look into this, shall we?

* For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

Wars are way down.

* and there shall be famines,

Depends on if you're counting number of starving people (up, because the population is up), or percentage of the population (down, because food production is way up, and distribution is much improved, though still not perfect).

* and pestilences,

Down.

* and earthquakes, in divers places.

Earthquakes are down

* and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Well, there was Hale-Bopp a few years ago.... :rolleyes:

* these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Sounds like someone's ready to mix up a batch of kool-aid.

:chicken:

Not to mention this stuff has been happening throughout history, when do earthquakes, wars, famine and pestilence not happen?

Justin (Wiccan)
July 28th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Not to mention this stuff has been happening throughout history, when do earthquakes, wars, famine and pestilence not happen?

Yeah ... if Omega's going to engage in "Tabloid Eschatology," can't he at least come up with something novel? Unique? Heck, even unusual would be a nice change!

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Yeah ... if Omega's going to engage in "Tabloid Eschatology," can't he at least come up with something novel? Unique? Heck, even unusual would be a nice change!

yeah, this stuff is on par with satan being spotted in a volcanic mushroom cloud.

Justin (Wiccan)
July 28th, 2005, 02:20 PM
yeah, this stuff is on par with satan being spotted in a volcanic mushroom cloud.

Volcanic mushrooms? :chuckle: I've heard of "magic mushrooms," but never volcanic mushrooms.

Maybe that's what Omega's been having on his pizza.

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Volcanic mushrooms? :chuckle: I've heard of "magic mushrooms," but never volcanic mushrooms.

you knew what I meant... :p

Justin (Wiccan)
July 28th, 2005, 02:31 PM
you knew what I meant... :p

Misquotation, distortion, and abuse--hey, that's what friends are for! :)

docrob57
July 28th, 2005, 02:35 PM

Hey witch guy, how have you been?

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 02:37 PM

:thumb: with friends like this, right?

death2impiety
July 28th, 2005, 02:53 PM

Im no scoffer, nor am I a mocker...but this is silly. There have always been scoffers and mockers (look at the way they treated Christ) and people have been trying to predict the end for just about as long as its been since Christ left us here. There's no reason to attempt to predict the end. When it happens it happens and then we'll finally be outta here :banana:

We should always be diligent in witnessing to those who do not believe, but not with threats of His second coming, you'll just sound like a lunatic. Let the power of the Holy Spirit work through you and pray. Your words will mean more than unnecessary threats. :thumb:

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 03:07 PM
what does the end of the world entail?

death2impiety
July 28th, 2005, 03:11 PM

..The world ending I think. :chuckle:

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 03:12 PM
..The world ending I think. :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Funny.

But at any rate, how's it all going down? I guess I'm looking for gorey details...

death2impiety
July 28th, 2005, 03:23 PM
:chuckle:

Funny.

But at any rate, how's it all going down? I guess I'm looking for gorey details...

Hmm. I think that first there is the rapture, so be prepared to see a bunch of Christians disappear all of a sudden. Then comes the 7 years of tribulation. The anti-Christ shows up looking like a dressed up barbie doll or maybe kinda like George Clooney. For the first 3 1/2 years this'll be an all out party for the heathen/pagan/whatevers left behind. Everything will be perfect, no war, no disease...and then *dun dun dun* the anti-Christ shows itself for what it really is. The remaining 3 1/2 years totally are not cool, not cool at all. Everyone will have to get the mark of the beast if they want to eat and survive and stuff. This is a last chance deal for those who want to accept Christ. If you're noticing, "hey this is pretty close to what D2I said was gunna happen" You simply don't get that mark (666 maybe?) on your head or hand and your all set. BUT theres a stipulation. If you don't get the mark you'll be tortured (I imagine it being kinda like the end of Braveheart...or maybe he'll go for something more like 1984) and if you make it out without it, BAM you're with the almighty. So then earth is cast into fire (the new hell?) and God will recreate heaven and earth. Good times.

Justin (Wiccan)
July 28th, 2005, 03:23 PM

Walmart going bankrupt. Or Microsoft accepting a buyout from Apple. Whichever happens first.

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Hmm. I think that first there is the rapture, so be prepared to see a bunch of Christians disappear all of a sudden. Then comes the 7 years of tribulation. The anti-Christ shows up looking like a dressed up barbie doll or maybe kinda like George Clooney. For the first 3 1/2 years this'll be an all out party for the heathen/pagan/whatevers left behind. Everything will be perfect, no war, no disease...and then *dun dun dun* the anti-Christ shows itself for what it really is. The remaining 3 1/2 years totally are not cool, not cool at all. Everyone will have to get the mark of the beast if they want to eat and survive and stuff. This is a last chance deal for those who want to accept Christ. If you're noticing, "hey this is pretty close to what D2I said was gunna happen" You simply don't get that mark (666 maybe?) on your head or hand and your all set. BUT theres a stipulation. If you don't get the mark you'll be tortured (I imagine it being kinda like the end of Braveheart...or maybe he'll go for something more like 1984) and if you make it out without it, BAM you're with the almighty. So then earth is cast into fire (the new hell?) and God will recreate heaven and earth. Good times.

Sounds like a bunch of suckage.

Thank the gods that's not actually going to happen;)

allsmiles
July 28th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Walmart going bankrupt. Or Microsoft accepting a buyout from Apple. Whichever happens first.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Army of One
July 28th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I thought that would be more in line with Hell freezing over? :noid:

Justin (Wiccan)
July 28th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I thought that would be more in line with Hell freezing over? :noid:

:shrug: Take your pick. :chuckle:

Gerald
July 28th, 2005, 04:51 PM
:: Hears all the racket, wanders in to investigate ::

Has OMEGA been sniffing glue again?

Agape4Robin
July 28th, 2005, 07:15 PM

:rotfl:

death2impiety
July 28th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a bunch of suckage.

Thank the gods that's not actually going to happen;)

Says you. I'll keep my faith in the Bible over the allsmiles code thank you very much :chuckle:

death2impiety
July 31st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Oddly enough I've been getting the same response for decades... and other non-beleivers have been hearing it for almost two thousand years...

:yawn:

whats wrong with that? you aren't one for consistancy in belief?

OMEGA
July 31st, 2005, 09:38 PM
1Th 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

Re 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.