Walked in, Shoveled in, Climbed in?

Letsargue

How does one get into Christ? – Does he walk in? - Does he get thrown in? – Does he sneak in like a thief? – How did YOU get into Christ if you are in Christ; that’s what I want you to tell me. You see, - this is not a question; I don’t think you have any idea how one gets INTO Christ, because YOU DON’T KNOW! – And if you don’t know how you got there, you don’t know where you are. You guys just say you’re saved, not knowing what that truly is. – I realize most of you will think of every kind of entering possible, but you most likely will guess wrong.
Well, - Jesus, or the Body of Jesus, Jesus the Anointed, which is to say, Jesus Christ; Jesus did have a big spear hole in His side that went all the way to His heart. Maybe Jesus took His rod or staff, and poked you all in through the spear hole. – Is that hole really the Gate into the Body of Christ? -- Maybe that’s the way some of you got into the Body of Christ, - It does say that “The Lord ADDED to the Church / the Body daily such as should be saved”. ---- I was just thinking; - if you say you’re in Christ, you MUST know how you got there. – We know how the Devil and all of his get baptized into Hell; he’s CAST INTO the lake of fire. – So maybe you guys are “CAST” into the Body of Christ. ---- I don’t know how you all get into your christ’s body. --- I know how I got where I AM, because I know where I AM, if I AM what I AM.

You all take the PARABLES of Jesus, and the writers of the New Testament, as the knowledge of the things that were to come. When those things came, you all rejected them because they were the reality, and not PARABLE. – You reject the fact that the Parables were to the foolish hearted and not to the TRUE DISIPLES of Christ. – You say that that is foolishness. ---
Matthew 13:10-13 KJV - And the disciples came, and said unto him, WHY SPEAKEST THOU UNTO THEM IN PARABLES? 11- He answered and said unto them, Because IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BUT TO THEM IT IS NOT GIVEN. 12----- 13- THEREFORE SPEAK I TO THEM IN PARABLES : BECAUSE THEY SEEING SEE NOT; AND HEARING THEY HEAR NOT, NEITHER DO THEY UNDERSTAND”. -----
So you hold to the parables, and continue to not understand. – Therefore, the parables are a MISUNDERSTANDING of what is real. --- 1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV – “As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the “THINGS” which God hath “PREPARED” for them that love him”. ----- What do you hold to? -- “The pearly gates, and streets of gold”, and all the other parables about the sower and the fruits of the tree of life in the city of God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and the river of Life? – All that is “TRUTH”, but not the “TRUE” answer to anything, ONLY TO THE EVIL HEART of misunderstanding. --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “The natural man RECEIVETH NOT THE “THINGS” OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD: FOR THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS UNTO HIM: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, because they are spiritually discerned. 15- But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16- For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. -----

NOW! --- How does a lost person in any way, get into Christ by baptism? - What and how is that done? - I’m referring to the Baptism of the Holy Spirit / Ghost. – I realize that one is baptized into Christ, but HOW IS THAT ACHIEVED without the Parables? --- You can never come to the understanding of that with any parable spoken by Jesus, or Jesus through any of the Prophets of the past or the latter days. – As it is written, “It has not entered into the heart of man, the things that God hath prepared ----“. --- God has spoken and written much about his preparing a place for them, and if He did, He would come again and receive them, but all that is just PARABLE.

Don’t worry, I not going to expose you to anything that is not truly how things are just yet. You can’t receive it, it’s too foolish for the fool-hearted. --- Maybe later!

Paul – 082011

some other dude

Letsargue: Hahhahahahahahahaha! I know something you don't! I know something you don't! I know something you don't! I know something you don't!

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly." - Boromir

some other dude

•"In some inland post feel the savagery, the utter savagery, had closed round him--all that mysterious life of the wilderness that stirs in the forest, in the jungles, in the hearts of wild men. There's no initiation either into such mysteries. He has to live in the midst of the incomprehensible, which is detestable. And it has a fascination, too, which goes to work upon him. The fascination of the abomination--you know. Imagine the growing regrets, the longing to escape, the powerless disgust, the surrender, the hate."

Letsargue

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly." - Boromir

The Angels are sent into the fire to save.

Jude 1:23 KJV – “Others “SAVE” with fear, PULLING THEM OUT OF THE FIRE; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”. -----

Paul – There is none liken to my Christ. – 082011

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
“Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death. The rest of your life used up and blown away in the blink of an eye. You die in the past, and in the present they consume the energy of all the days you might have had, all your stolen moments. They’re creatures of the abstract. They live off potential energy.” Doctor Who

Letsargue

“Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death. The rest of your life used up and blown away in the blink of an eye. You die in the past, and in the present they consume the energy of all the days you might have had, all your stolen moments. They’re creatures of the abstract. They live off potential energy.” Doctor Who

Is Doctor Who your GOD?

Paul -- 082411