toldailytopic: What do you think of Michele Bachmann?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 14th, 2011 09:43 AM

toldailytopic: What do you think of Michele Bachmann?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

fool

Hall of Fame
She's hot.
Not as hot as Sara Palin and hot in a different way but still hot.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what was the alternative?

You could have voted for a third party candidate who is 100% against all abortions or not voted at all

I am not getting an answer for this

You have been given answers ... however, like with every other topic that you disagree on, you don't like the answers.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You could have voted for a third party candidate who is 100% against all abortions or not voted at all

You have been given answers ... however, like with every other topic that you disagree on, you don't like the answers.

who was it?
and
why can't you tell me?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
that is because you know my argument
so
what is yours?

I want you to explain how you can justify referring to everyone who does not vote for Republican candidates such as John McCain as baby killers when you, by your own standard of voting for McCain, are a baby killer.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I want you to explain how you can justify referring to everyone who does not vote for Republican candidates such as John McCain as baby killers when you, by your own standard of voting for McCain, are a baby killer.

republicans give us conservative judges who will not find laws against abortion to be unconstitutional

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
who was it?
and
why can't you tell me?

*I* am not the person referring to anyone who does not vote for Republican candidates such as pro-abort John McCain as *baby killers*. That was you.

Do your own research, Politician.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
republicans give us conservative judges who will not find laws against abortion to be unconstitutional

Why are you unwilling to address the fact that by your own criteria, your support of John McCain makes you a baby killer?