Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Trump is a Lying Child Killer

This is the show from Wednesday April 13th, 2011.

SUMMARY:

* Donald Trump Good with Numbers, Bad with Dates... And Kids: Donald Trump is a lying child killer. He now claims to be pro-life because he believes that Christian leaders are gullible and that many pro-lifers like to be lied to.

From ProlifeProfiles.com/Trump: PollInsider.com reports: Donald Trump Then from his 2000 book: "I support a woman’s right to choose, but I am uncomfortable with the procedures. When Tim Russert asked me on Meet the Press if I would ban partial-birth abortion, my pro-choice instincts led me to say no. After the show, I consulted two doctors I respect and, upon learning more about this procedure, I have concluded that I would support a ban." Trump in 2009 considering a presidential run: "I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors." Donald Trump in in 2011: "As you know, I’m pro-life… I’m forming an opinion, I’m forming a very strong opinion but I’ll let you know in about three or four weeks..." Then from LifeSiteNews.com: "I'm pro-life, but I changed my view a number of years ago," Trump told the Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody" in early April. But as Kathleen Gilbert points out, Donald Trump has been donating to aggressively pro-abortion candidates including Hillary Clinton in 2007, and the most pro-abortion of the Republican presidential contenders in 2008, Rudy Giuliani, and in 2010 he even gave $50,000 to boost the political career of "another 100% pro-abortion rated politician," Barack Obama's former chief of staff, Chicago's Rahm Emanuel. Since he advocates killing children, it is no surprise that Donald Trump would lie to gain additional power.

Bob%20Debates%20the%20Stars-Lg.jpg

* Pat Robertson Thinks there are Too Many Chinese People: Defends forced abortion. Pro-life Profile of Dr. Robertson is coming soon... Also, chef Gregg Jackson talks with Bob about the well-done chunks in the Republican stew. And the two also determined that that hatred trumps everything.

http://www.kgovstore.com/servlet/Categories?category=VideoToday’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You've done a great job with this page. :thumb: Will Americans vote for a "personality" again?

P.S.

You were too kind with the hair.

keypurr

Trump is a Lying Child Killer

This is the show from Wednesday April 13th, 2011.

SUMMARY:

* Donald Trump Good with Numbers, Bad with Dates... And Kids: Donald Trump is a lying child killer. He now claims to be pro-life because he believes that Christian leaders are gullible and that many pro-lifers like to be lied to.

From ProlifeProfiles.com/Trump: PollInsider.com reports: Donald Trump Then from his 2000 book: "I support a woman’s right to choose, but I am uncomfortable with the procedures. When Tim Russert asked me on Meet the Press if I would ban partial-birth abortion, my pro-choice instincts led me to say no. After the show, I consulted two doctors I respect and, upon learning more about this procedure, I have concluded that I would support a ban." Trump in 2009 considering a presidential run: "I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors." Donald Trump in in 2011: "As you know, I’m pro-life… I’m forming an opinion, I’m forming a very strong opinion but I’ll let you know in about three or four weeks..." Then from LifeSiteNews.com: "I'm pro-life, but I changed my view a number of years ago," Trump told the Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody" in early April. But as Kathleen Gilbert points out, Donald Trump has been donating to aggressively pro-abortion candidates including Hillary Clinton in 2007, and the most pro-abortion of the Republican presidential contenders in 2008, Rudy Giuliani, and in 2010 he even gave $50,000 to boost the political career of "another 100% pro-abortion rated politician," Barack Obama's former chief of staff, Chicago's Rahm Emanuel. Since he advocates killing children, it is no surprise that Donald Trump would lie to gain additional power.

Bob%20Debates%20the%20Stars-Lg.jpg

* Pat Robertson Thinks there are Too Many Chinese People: Defends forced abortion. Pro-life Profile of Dr. Robertson is coming soon... Also, chef Gregg Jackson talks with Bob about the well-done chunks in the Republican stew. And the two also determined that that hatred trumps everything.

http://www.kgovstore.com/servlet/Categories?category=VideoToday’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!

So far, he's got my vote. If he can make a buck for himself he might be able to get this country on the right road for financial recovery.

Granite

Hall of Fame
What a second, a wealthy businessman and possible politician tells people what they want to hear?

some other dude

A mother-to-be takes her unborn child to be murdered to a doctor who obliges her by murdering it and Donald Trump is the killer?

bybee

What a second, a wealthy businessman and possible politician tells people what they want to hear?

We already have a man in the White House who takes all honors in that department!
All other candidates must come up with a different schtick !

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
A mother-to-be takes her unborn child to be murdered to a doctor who obliges her by murdering it and Donald Trump is the killer?

1. If she has a child to take, she is already a mother.
2. Anyone who supports, protects or harbors abortionists is complicit in the murder of the innocent and equally guilty of abortionist crimes. - George W. Bush (almost)

some other dude

1. If she has a child to take, she is already a mother.
2. Anyone who supports, protects or harbors abortionists is complicit in the murder of the innocent and equally guilty of abortionist crimes. - George W. Bush (almost)

Do you pay taxes?

If you do, then by your own definition you are a killer.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you pay taxes?

If you do, then by your own definition you are a killer.

Are you equating taxes with donations?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you believe one's own hands must be wrapped around a victims throat to be considered a killer?

If you do, then by your own definition Hitler was not a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.