The Old Covenant Question:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

If many of you and your wizards, or wise men of the Word don’t know what the New Covenant is, you surely don’t know what the Old Covenant is. Are there any guesses from the great Scholars? - How about you Ask Mr. Wizard? – You know everything even if it ain’t true.

What is the New Covenant if it’s not Mark 16:15-16 KJV –

ALL you scholars, and scholar sympathizers, - just a simple question that all you so-called Christians surely know. -- If you don’t know the answer; what’s wrong with your Spiritual learning and knowledge?
------ The question is; --- Are you now under the Old Covenant, or just under the New Covenant or WHAT? ------
Is that question too complicated for most of you? – What do Squeaky, AMR, Jimmy Swaggart, or maybe Jesus Christ believe? - WELL, - what does Jesus know!? --- If NONE of you can answer such a simple and primmer question, what in the (devil’s name) are any of you doing trying to teach anything about Jesus Christ?

There could be nothing more SHAMEFUL than to be SO unlearned of the Word of God / Jesus Christ. - How shameful are any of you if you can’t even answer such a simple thing as that?
You must know that there is an ANSWER, - or do you even not know that?
Guys, - your time is running out! -- Your government is falling apart right in front of your eyes, and there is nothing any of you can do about it, because none of you have the AUTHORITY / THE NAME OF CHRIST. ---- YES, I know, I’m the FOOL and all you guys are the only ones who don’t contradict with each other, and Word of God. - It’s your house that is not divided, and founded on philosophy, AIN’T IT SCHOLARS!

I will give you the answer after I write it; which I will do right behind this one.

Are you under the Old Covenant, or are you under the New Covenant; OR WHAT are you under?
DUUHHHHHH!

Paul – 123110

Status
Not open for further replies.