Without cause:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

What is, “Without Cause” to GOD?
Just BE’Cause; or do any of you have a “CAUSE” to TEACH, or a cause to defend yourself against the TRUTH? -- None of you can SHOW “CAUSE” of your belief / FAITH, and the CAUSE / FAITH comes from the TRUTH / The Word of GOD. - God is the CAUSE / Faith / WORD / Jesus Christ / THE “CAUSE”. ---

John 15:24-25 KJV – “They hated me “WITHOUT A CAUSE”.

Psalms 7:4 KJV – “If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that –( WITHOUT CAUSE )- is mine enemy)”. -----
Proverbs 3:30 KJV – “Strive not with a man -( WITHOUT CAUSE )-, if he have done thee no harm”.-----
Proverbs 24:28 KJV – “Be not a witness against thy neighbor -( WITHOUT CAUSE )-; and deceive not with thy lips”. -----

2 Peter 2:11-12 KJV - Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. -- 12- But these, AS NATURAL “BRUTE BEASTS”, made to be taken and destroyed, SPEAK EVIL OF THE THINGS THAT THEY UNDERSTAND NOT; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption”. -----

Galatians 4:16-17 KJV – “Am I therefore become your enemy, “BECAUSE” I tell you the truth? ----17 They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, THEY WOULD EXCLUDE YOU, THAT YE MIGHT AFFECT THEM”. ----- OOOPPSS!

The “CAUSE” comes from the will to obey the TRUTH, - and “WITHOUT A CAUSE” comes from denying the Truth, and the lack of the will to DO THE WILL OF CHRIST.
We prove all things BECAUSE of Christ.
We obey Christ BECAUSE of Christ.
Christ died BECAUSE.
WE DIE WITH CHRIST –( BECAUSE )- WE WORSHIP CHRIST, and not the devil.

Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, DO ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS”. ----- If you do anything that is not in the name of Christ, you do it “WITHOUT CAUSE”. -- There is no reason for doing it. – Therefore, none of you can defend your God with “CAUSE”. You have to defend yourself or a false Christ without cause; you have no Truth or reason / cause for salvation to defend your God. You hide your heads in the dirt without cause, but for fear of the Truth.

Because, or without a Cause, we are sanctified from those who speak “WITHOUT A CAUSE” TO SPEAK, we are sanctified because of Christ / The Truth.

Galatians 4:16 KJV –

Paul – 111410

Last edited:

Letsargue

a rebel without a cause can't justify his action and reveals what he truly is

HHHAA! – You’re right, just "rebellious". – But we’re talking of spiritual things, or are WE?

In the things that matter to the salvation through Christ, the CAUSE can only be the things pertaining to Christ’s Salvation. And the CAUSE is Christ, and without the CAUSE it is without Christ.

Paul – 111410

Status
Not open for further replies.