Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
No On 62 Rally Backfires

This is the show from Wednesday September 1st, 2010.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Producers for this broadcast, before air-time today invited [Amendment 62 opponent, the Reverend Dawn Riley Duval of the African Methodist Episcopal Church] on the show because she told a Personhood supporter yesterday, "I've never been invited on the radio on any of their shows." So our producer called and said, "Well, you're welcome to come on today."

"Oh, I'm busy. I've got to take my daughter to an abortion clinic."

"Well, how about tomorrow?"

"Oh, I'm busy."

"How about Friday?"

"I'm having my neck washed."

She said, "Well, what time is it?"

He said, "It's any time."

She said, "I'm busy then."

Reverend Dawn Riley Duval is a coward.

SUMMARY:

* Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney Report the News!

* A62's Stunning Logo Steals the Show
: Westword's photographer can't keep his camera lens off the Amendment 62 logo! Even though the alternative rag is thoroughly pro-abortion, the newspaper's presumably "pro-choice" photo journalist did a great job promoting the Amendment 62 personhood message at Planned Parenthood's own rally! The A62 logo was prominently displayed, showing it's message without words: 62 loves the baby, showing an unborn child in the womb. Also shown is a pro-life Abe Lincoln look-alike who worked for years at Mt. Rushmore talking to Colorado RTL office manager Donna Ballentine; Ken Scott of Pro-life Colorado holding a huge poster of an aborted child with the words Abortion is Murder; Audrey Dobson holding a a picture of a fetus that says I'm a person; and the Collaborators Project founder Will Duffy standing his ground in front of pro-aborts who were there to pose for the media.

* The Denver Daily News ShowsClick to see the photo at Denver Daily News' site! A62 Dwarfing the Opposition: with their top story, Clash over Personhood: Both sides of abortion debate meet at the Capitol, the Denver Daily's photographer and editors selected a photo that shows a pro-life mom holding her baby who is ignoring the No on 62 child killers but has his eyes fast on the unborn child that appears in the beautiful Amendment 62 logo!

* No on 62, aka Planned Parenthood, Cannot Be Trusted: Planned Parenthood’s still-celebrated founder and longtime president Margaret Sanger wrote that the handicapped, including the "blind, deaf, dumb, mute and epileptics," were the "dead weight of human waste" in her book Pivot of Civilization on page 112 available online at Google Books. And Sanger, who is still honored through Planned Parenthood's Proud of our Past claims, and in their giving of the annual Margaret Sanger Award, wrote on page 33 of her book Woman and the New Race, "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Also, learn about Sanger's Negro Project in Maafa 21 (see the trailer for starters).

* KGOV's Annual Telethon Begins Today: We NEED YOU to help us stay online for another year! Our goal is 200 people to pledge $20 a month (or current friends of BEL to increase their giving by $20)! Please HELP! Call 800-8Enyart or you can give online! So far: 6 of 200. Thank you guys! And for the rest of you, really, please help!

* NPR's Colorado Affiliate KUNC on No on 62: The NPR report on the abortionists' rally quoted Will Duffy, founder of the Collaborators Project, saying that he had no problem interrupting the planned event. "Recently a politician shouted out to Obama, 'you lie,' and I think that's important when someone's using a pulpit to lie," Duffy said adding that he thinks abortion rights advocates are wrong to say that the amendment would put a woman's life at risk. He also said. "And you never heard them say anything about a baby. That's why we're here, because it's a baby."

* Visit the Amendment 62 Booth at the Colorado State Fair: From Aug. 27th through Mon. Sept. 6th, in Pueblo at the Colorado State Fair, you'll be able to help out Dee Waite and the Colorado RTL and Personhood Colorado volunteers at the campaign's booth on the first floor of the Agriculture Palace. Of course you can just drop by and say hello, or drop by and help out in the booth, but even better, please let Donna at the CRTL office know that you're going to visit and perhaps she can help schedule you for a shift, anytime from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. throughout the eleven days of the fair!

* Join a Weekly Literature Drop! with Bob Enyart or with another pro-life leader, or arrange a weekly lit drop in your own town ! See the details!

Today’s Resource: JUST RELEASED: You can get Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in which Bob Enyart reveals the presentation he gave at Focus on the Family to Tom Minnery, VP of Public Policy for Dr. James Dobson. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. Now, Focus 3 presents the three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important DVDs and consider getting a set for a friend!

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Hello Jo Scott. I am Rev. Dawn Riley Duval. Interesting thing - our church administrative assistant has no record of anyone calling to invite me on a radio show. Nice try Jo. Enjoy your night.

This shows up on the comments section of this website.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And question: considering virtually the same amendment’s been defeated already, what is the next move if Amendment 62 fails again this year?

The Graphite

And question: considering virtually the same abolitionist amendment’s been defeated already, what is the next move if Abolitionist Amendment 92 fails again this year?
I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count.

Honestly, if we actually believe that 1.7 million innocent children are being murdered every year in America (and we do), what on earth do you expect us to do? Roll over and give up? What do you take us for?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count.

Honestly, if we actually believe that 1.7 million innocent children are being murdered every year in America (and we do), what on earth do you expect us to do? Roll over and give up? What do you take us for?

Hi Graphite. First, slurring me doesn't make you look smart or witty. Although it might make you feel better. You guys are great: always a kind word, and always looking for a self-righteous angle. Cute. Real cute.

I asked a simple question. It's about tactics and strategy: if this amendment fails, just like the last one did, what is Plan B? Has it occurred to anyone in Colorado championing 62 that it failed three to one for a reason?

For some stupid reason, you decided to take offense to the question. So maybe I should spell it out for you with small words:

If this fails again, what is the next move?

P.S. Was Duval lying or did no one attempt to get in touch with her? Because if she was telling the truth, the No On 62 rally isn't what backfired here.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Graphite. First, slurring me doesn't make you look smart or witty.

He's right, Graph. Noticing that Granite is a stone-cold moron says little for one's enlightened perspective.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.