Dispensationatalists, what will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Some of the sarcastic liars and cowards will say I don’t know anyone else but Les Feldick. - NO! – It’s just that right now Les Feldick is dancing around the same bush of Dispensationalism. I try to keep track of many of the false prophets on TV. – But feel free to act like a fool if you must!

If you Dispensationalists could possibly have Faith in the rest of the Scriptures, you might get some of your doctrines right, but I’m not going to hold my breath. - The same with the rest of the false churches that have their own doctrines; some three thousand of them. - You know the types; - Catholic, Mormon, the JW, and maybe some of the dozens or so Baptist churches. ---- “Church” MEANS BODY. - Boy that was complicated. – Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV ---- That means if you are in the Catholic church, you are in the Catholic body, not in Christ’s Body, the Lord’s Church. – But who cares about the Truth?

Dispensationalists! - And all of you who think you are still in the LAST DAYS.

If you are in the last days, you in your life time, very soon, will see the modern Jewish Nation DESTROYED. However, you missed it, Israel was DESTROYED in AD 70. – There is no such thing as a nation of Israel or Jews now. – They are called the Israelis, not the Israelites, they call themselves the “JEWS”, but there is no nation of “JUDAH”. ---- Israelites were made up of thirteen tribes, including two half tribes. The tribe of Joseph was divided into two half tribes, Manasseh and Ephraim.

In order / it was ordained that every Israelite was numbered, and was added to the chronicles as a record of birth. Every Israelite must know his ancestry of birth. An Israelite or Jew must know if he was born of the tribe of Benjamin, Judah, Joseph, or Levi or any of the other tribes. He must know of what tribe he was born, OR HE IS NOT AN ISRAELITE! – That’s the LAW OF GOD! ---- Therefore there are NO ISRAELITES today, - NONE. – NO! - They will never know, because there is NONE to start with now.
The Body of Christ, the Church, the Lord’s Church, is the only Children of God that exists anywhere in Heaven or Earth. -- If you’re not a Christian / Child of God, a member of the Kingdom of God, the Church; you’re a “GENTILE”. – If you call yourself a “Gentile”, you’re saying you’re “LOST” and without Christ, and proud of it. - GOOD LUCK. - NO! - I take that back. -- WOE UNTO YOU!

What are all you “Israel-loving” so called “Christians” going to do when the Israelis are wiped out with the help of your VOTE? – It will be the VOTE of the so called “Christians” along with the vote of the ATHEISTS / Antichrists that brings about the destruction of the modern Jewish Nation, and their capital city! – What will you do? --- HOWEVER! – It will be without a TOTAL END.

Paul – 070910

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can a mod correct the spelling of this thread to properly read: "Dispensationalists, what will you do"?

AMR

Letsargue

Can a mod correct the spelling of this thread to properly read: "Dispensationalists, what will you do"?

AMR

OOHHH! MR, KNOWLEDGE! - You COUGHT me in a MOST GRIEVOUS ERROR.
OOOHHHH now the whole thing is wrong to some of you sarcastic fools.

That's the extent of your knowledge; knowledge man! - You cannot use the Scriptures to PROVE ME WRONG, just your snotty little dung minded phlosophy and foolishness!

Stay snotty, jealous and angry like all foolish lost children of hell do. You'll see me in that day, thank Christ! - And I'll laugh at you! ---- Proverbs 1:26-27 KJV - In other words!

Paul -- 071110

drbrumley

That's the extent of your knowledge; knowledge man! - You cannot use the Scriptures to PROVE ME WRONG, just your snotty little dung minded phlosophy and foolishness!

Stay snotty, jealous and angry like all foolish lost children of hell do. You'll see me in that day, thank Christ! - And I'll laugh at you! ---- Proverbs 1:26-27 KJV - In other words!

Paul -- 071110

Dude, he is on your side. Your such the arse.

some other dude

Paul -- 071110

Perhaps AskMrReligion will find Christ before he dies and he will join us in the presence of the Lord. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Wouldn't that be more wonderful than laughing at him?

Letsargue

Perhaps AskMrReligion will find Christ before he dies and he will join us in the presence of the Lord. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Wouldn't that be more wonderful than laughing at him?

You're skipping something. If someone becomes a Christian, he is no longer the same person. He would be the same as I; from the beginning.

Until that happens, I will laugh at the really foolish fools.

Paul -- 071110

Letsargue

No, it isn't. Jesus weeps for the lost.

WHAT? --- The only place where the Scriptures say that Jesus wept, is when his LITTLE BROTHER had been dead for four days.

Jesus loved and died for the Church not the Lost. He died for the Church that the fools might be saved and not be so foolish.

Would you like to rethink your statement, or not? - I'll bet not!

Paul -- 071110

beloved57

What about the Land ?

What about the Land ?

The dispensationalist has many errors, none so plain as that of the Land of canaan supposing to be promised to and given to the physical seed of Abraham for an everlasting possession.:

There is no doubt that God promised Abraham and his seed [descendants] a land gen 17:

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

It should be noted that this promise was given right at the name change of Abram to Abraham, because he was now confirmed as the Father of many nations vs 5 !

Abraham had two sets of descendants, physical and Spiritual. The promise of land for both Abraham's physical descendants and Spiritual descendants were unconditional as to God giving them the land, but to the descendants of the physical land, their keeping of the land was conditioned upon physical and national obedience to Gods Law, and to his Spiritual descendants [ those of all nations] the possession of the land was unconditional and that everlastingly.

The land that was everlasting per gen 17:8 was not a literal land in the middle east, but a spiritual and heavenly land, for this is confirmed by the writer of hebrews 11:

8By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Vs 10 here is a commentary of vs 8, Abraham as a result of the call of God in gen 12, looked for a land of Inheritance which was a city which hath foundations, whose building and maker is God, this was not the land which was occupied by Canaanites.

This city which Abraham looked for was the New Jerusalem vs 16

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

The word prepared here is the greek word:

hetoimazō:

to make ready, prepare

a) to make the necessary preparations, get everything ready

The same word is used in matt 25:

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

That is the city, the Land, that Abraham sought, after receiving the promise of gen 12 and gen 17 for an everlasting possession.

It was the Land of the Eternal Kingdom, Jesus said to the rejected jews of physical Israel this Matt 8:

11And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. [ see heb 11:16]

12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The Land that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob looked for, for they were all heirs of the same promise according to heb 11:9

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

This Land was not a earthly land but heavenly, so much so that they considered themselves strangers and pilgrims on the earth !!

Heb 11:13

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

For this verse alone should convince any spiritual heart of the essence of the Land that the Patriarchs sought unto by Faith.

For they confessed to be pilgrims and strangers, just as the elect jews were that peter wrote these words to 1 pet 1:

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2:

11Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

beloved57

What about the Land continued ?

What about the Land continued ?

These are the same greek words as in heb 11:13.

Abraham and the Patriarchs sought the same [ as a result of Gods promise] the same Spiritual land or inheritance that the recipients of his epistle did. They had heard the same Gospel from heaven that Abraham heard back in gen 12.

Now, to prove that it was the Gospel of Christ that Abraham embraced back in gen 12, lets look at Gal 3:

8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

This is the same Gospel that peter preached with the Holy Ghost from heaven 1 pet 1:12

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

The same inheritance was promised 1 pet 1:

4To an inheritance [Land] incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, The new Jerusalem !

So the Land that was promised to Abraham and His seed, that was to be everlasting, was not a physical plot of land in the middle east, but a Spiritual land, a Spiritual inheritance, and is fulfilled through Abraham's seed Christ gal 3:

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

There is nothing earthly and physical about Christ, for He is the Heavenly seed 1 cor 15:

47The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Remember David, of the same seed, made this comment as a result of looking forward to the same spiritual promises ps 17:15

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness[ Heavenly].

This was the hope of all the born again Patriarchs ! Not no earthly Land.

Now in regards to Abraham's earthly seed, his physical seed, yes the land promised was unconditional in receiving it [ because God would keep covenant with the Fathers deut 7:8] but it was not unconditional in keeping it, but conditioned upon their national obedience.

It must be understood in connection with this [ promise of physical land] That God has already fulfilled that promise centuries ago, for He is no mans debtor, i.e Neh 9:

7Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;

8And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girga[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]es, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:

again josh 21:

43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein

God has already performed that earthly Land promise, its done and over with.

That God's promise to the nation regarding abiding in the land of promise was conditional upon national civil obedience is seen through scripture as this deut 8:

18But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

19And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

20As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.

deut 4:26

I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.

28:63

And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Many have fallen captive to the unbiblical teaching of God giving national Israel a physical land for everlasting possession, thats not the case at all, the Land that is of everlasting possession, belongs to Israel, the Israel of God, made sure to the seed by the seed of Abraham, Christ gal 3 16.

2 cor 1:20

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

beloved57

Jesus dies for the sins of all men. He desires that all men come to the Father through Him.

Thats a false concept, for Christ only died for all His Sheep. Jn 10:

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Cant be stated more plainer than that.

So you must be talking about another Christ.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists! - And all of you who think you are still in the LAST DAYS.

Paul – 070910

It is the "Pentecostals", not the Acts 9 dispensation crowd how thinks that. We don't know when the fullness of the gentiles will come in.

If you are in the last days, you in your life time, very soon, will see the modern Jewish Nation DESTROYED. However, you missed it, Israel was DESTROYED in AD 70. – There is no such thing as a nation of Israel or Jews now. – They are called the Israelis, not the Israelites, they call themselves the “JEWS”, but there is no nation of “JUDAH”. ---- Israelites were made up of thirteen tribes, including two half tribes. The tribe of Joseph was divided into two half tribes, Manasseh and Ephraim.

In order / it was ordained that every Israelite was numbered, and was added to the chronicles as a record of birth. Every Israelite must know his ancestry of birth. An Israelite or Jew must know if he was born of the tribe of Benjamin, Judah, Joseph, or Levi or any of the other tribes. He must know of what tribe he was born, OR HE IS NOT AN ISRAELITE! – That’s the LAW OF GOD! ---- Therefore there are NO ISRAELITES today, - NONE. – NO! - They will never know, because there is NONE to start with now.

And?

The Body of Christ, the Church, the Lord’s Church, is the only Children of God that exists anywhere in Heaven or Earth. -- If you’re not a Christian / Child of God, a member of the Kingdom of God, the Church; you’re a “GENTILE”. – If you call yourself a “Gentile”, you’re saying you’re “LOST” and without Christ, and proud of it. - GOOD LUCK. - NO! - I take that back. -- WOE UNTO YOU!

Actually, a gentile is in simple terms a non Israelite. Perhaps you missed where God declared salvation has come to the gentiles to make Israel jealous. So he says we are not lost, yet gentiles at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.