Is Born Again, Born Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

You say you’re Born Again. If anyone should know what it is to be Born Again, it should be you, if you’ve been Born Again. - I say that I’ve been Born Again, but I know what it is, and what it is not, because I study what I believe. - The lost don’t study what they say they believe. They say they believe the Scriptures, but they know NOTHING about them.

I say that I’m Born Again, and I also say that I have been CREATED a new Creature, and I also say that I’ve been resurrected anew. All three! – However, you’ve just been Born Again and don’t have any idea what that is. -- It’s just all talk and games to you guys. It’s just something to socialize with your own kind, and bash everyone else. None of you really care anything about what God says. You make up, or use other men’s made-up nonsense to talk about. – You all hardly ever concern yourselves with what Christ really said about anything. --- “Ask Jesus to come into your heart!”, -- and -- “Just pray the sinner’s prayer!”. --- There’s nothing in the Book anywhere to support or hint at such foolishness. - SHOW ME! - You can’t, - you’ll only get angry at the Truth. The lost always have tried to quite the Truth, or kill the TRUTH / On the Cross.

Begotten of the Father, - is that the same as being Born Again? - If you are begotten of the Father (and you have to say that you are), that would make you a CHILD of GOD, - RIGHT! - Jesus is the ONLY begotten of the Father. - John 3:16 KJV ---- I’m not saying that we are not Born Again, I’m only saying that you don’t know what that is. – “Born of water and of the Spirit”. Does that have something to do with the being Born Again? --- If you are Born Again, what did you do to do that? – What happened to you, or what happened to anything about you at the time of this being Born Again? ----- The Children of Israel were also the Children of GOD. Are they reborn to become a Child of God? – You must have some answers, if you are so wise as to have been Born Again without knowing what that is.
Let’s say that ten people are Born Again like you guys, and ten people are not Born Again. Were the ten Born Again people, born at the same time, or at different times? – Now, can the ten UNBORN people be Born – “AGAIN”, or are they just Born if they are LOST, AND DEAD IN THEIR SINS, being that they are Unborn to start with?
Who is the Mother in all this giving of BIRTH, or how does the FATHER achieve all this without a wife? --- If you are CREATED in the image of the Father, by the Father, and you are a Child of God, why do you need to be Born Again? - Or did the Father need a wife to CREATE you a new creature in his own image? ----- I can hardly stop this; there’s no place to stop in all this nonsense. --- WHAT IS, BORN AGAIN?

Romans 6:4 KJV – “Like as Christ was RAISED up from the dead by the glory of the Father, EVEN SO WE ALSO SHOULD WALK IN NEWNESS OF LIFE”. – (Is that your Born Again, the resurrection, or is that a resurrection)?

1 John 2:6 KJV – “He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked”. ---- If you’re in Christ and walk in Christ, is that due to being Born Again or being resurrected, or created a new creature? – I couldn’t possibly know; I’m stupid and a fool. – Can you help me a little here? – What does Born Again MEAN?

Let me “join together” some things that Jesus has “joined together”, that you all try to “put asunder”! --- Mark 10:9 KJV --- It doesn’t have to be just a marriage, but “WHAT EVER” Jesus has joined together. - Is that wrong?

Jesus said, - “IF” you LOVE me, KEEP my commandments” (with an “S”). – LOVE and KEEP; you cannot put any of those words asunder, “IF” you LOVE Jesus, - “Love and Keep”, and Commandments”.
If you are Born Again; what Commandment did you KEEP (because of your LOVE), to become Born Again? - If you don’t LOVE the Lord, you certainly would not have KEPT any of His Commandments. --- Maybe you don’t believe in doing anything like keeping commandments that Jesus has commanded. - Do you know what “Ordained” means? – It means that it’s something that JESUS has “ORDERED” or Commanded. ---- OOOHHH, - you can’t have that, now can you? That wouldn’t be Faith only, which is again, something Jesus has never said. - Find it! -- NO! You won’t bother, because you KNOW that you are BORN AGAIN without knowing or caring what that is.

I don’t really care if you know what Born Again is or not. If you don’t know, it’s your lack of the LOVE of Christ / The Word of God. – How can ye be loved, if ye do not love / KEEP?
Psalms 31:23 KJV - & - Psalms 97:10 KJV - & - Mark 12:30 KJV –

SOO! – Maybe you think just because you say you are Born Again, that that makes it SOO! - And, that you say you love the Lord, and that means you love the Lord. – I have a great surprise for all of you. – You stand, or will stand before us, the day. --- 1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV – Luke 22:29-30 KJV ---- Of course I’ve misapplied all those verses, as you will attempt to do, to prove me wrong. - My quoting them is as good as you quoting them. Either way, they remain true, only the man who is lost; is the LIAR.

Jesus said, “Ye must be BORN AGAIN”, - Therefore, - you say, “((Goody, Goody, I’m Born Again; and those of us who are Born Again are good people, and you are a bad person, and stupid and a fool, I don’t believe a thing you may say))”. --- 1 John 5:13 KJV ---- Therefore, Ye KNOW everything. ---Those things were written to the Christians, not to the FOOLS!

Paul – 061910

Letsargue

is there a way to tell who has been born again?

It would be more like being able to tell who are not Christian. - I know I have no Christian Brothers. – A Christian may not act kindly to fools, but if the lost acts as though he has a good and honest heart, we can start with that. - However 99% ? – of the lost are going to act like they’re lost and will never use Scriptures to prove anything, and are filled with anger and jealousy. – It matters not what the Lost say, they cannot speak the Truth, - that’s why they're LOST. -- Christ said we’ll know them by their actions toward him and others. ----- “Just ask Jesus to come into your heart”. – Now, where did that come from? – It’s Jesus who ask you to come unto HIM. If one can’t do it Christ’s way, there is no way for the lost.

Paul – 062110

Letsargue

If you're born again God is in you, not a whack-a-doodle spirit. :chuckle:

Like that? - Like how? - What? - what is Born Again? - What is it? -- Any fool can read that being born again, Christ is in one. However, the lost cannot say what being born again IS, even with all the help he can muster. But the Christian can tell you what being born again IS and what it is not.

Paul -- 062210

Aimiel

Most Christians know words. Knowing The Lord comes with consecration and dedication.

Letsargue

Most Christians know words. Knowing The Lord comes with consecration and dedication.

WHAT?, -- WHAT? -- Where? HOW? -- Can I find that in the Word of God? - Or did you read that somewhere in some man's doctrine?

"Most -- Christians KNOW WORDS". -- WHAT?

What Christian does not know the whole Word; and knowing the Whole Word IS KNOWING THE LORD!

What are you talking about?

Paul -- 062210

SaulToPaul 2

John 3
3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 1
50: Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
51: And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Has anyone seen that?

Letsargue

Hello Paul :wave2:

I know what it is, and I haven't been it.

Hi S.

I'll bet you don't. - If you think you do, can you describe a bit of it? - If not, maybe you don't know, and maybe it would be worth your while, or wise to find out what it truly is. -- No one today knows really what it is, but they think just because Christ said it therefore,-- it's done, and they know, and they are born again; but not so though. This people cannot be born again either.

Paul -- 062210

Status
Not open for further replies.