Dispensationalism - ism - ism, or Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

From what I can gather, Dispensationalism is one of the fastest growing false religions out there in your condemned world. In that new and growing religion, I think we find the likes of the false Prophet, “LES FELDICK”. – Les Feldick, I assume is one of your most powerful false prophets, who has been lifted up to his high place by you Dispensationalists who follow that false doctrine. – I try to catch Les Feldick on the TV now and then, and the other day he made a statement that was just over the top; - as they say. Feldick gave “Romans” for his absurd doctrine of Paul’s GOSPEL. – (It was Paul’s Gospel and every Christian who has ever lived – Gospel). --- However, - Feldick stated that in Romans, Paul preached the Gospel for the first time that the Gospel has ever been preached by ANYONE, making this Gospel Paul’s Gospel. I suppose that’s where you totally unlearned so called “Christians”, get the term, “PAULINE”. Of course Christ never called Paul; - “Pauline”. Only a false “Christian” could do that.

Any of you Dispensationalists, who can straighten God out with his own Scriptures, I’d love to see it. There’s no difference in the Gospel Peter preached on the day of Pentecost, than the Gospel Paul preached at any time, any where. The Gospel of Christ had been prophesied, preached throughout the Old Testament by nearly all the old Prophets. The Gospel is not limited to just the story of the troubles of Jesus Christ. - Every word in the entire Scriptures is a part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. A Christian cannot tell the story of Jesus Christ and his Gospel without also quoting Genesis 1:1 – through Revelation 22:21 – That is the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, his death burial and resurrection is found throughout that Gospel.

( The Word of God is the Bread of Life / Body of Jesus Christ, - and the Gospel is the Blood that flows throughout the Body of Jesus Christ / the Word of GOD ). - PROVE THAT WRONG!

The very idea that anyone, including the Apostle Paul, has or had the PREEMINENCE of the Gospel is nothing short of being a totally unlearned FOOL!
There is no difference in the Gospel and Baptism; they are the same thing, only Baptism is the Gospel fulfilled. -- And all you members of false god’s bodies, as you Dispensationalists, Catholics, Mormons, and all the rest of the false Bodies of Christ / God, think you know Christ, but you know nothing. – READ IT TO ME, if you say you believe GOD! – Why would any fool teach anything other than the verbatim WORD, or the Spirit of the WORD of GOD? --- One has to be the Devil to teach different from the very exact spoken Word of God. ---- 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV – “PREACH THE WORD; be instant in season, out of season”. ------ How can that be error? -- The WORD is not found in ANY of you-all’s Doctrines anywhere. --- “Ask Jesus to come into you heart”. What garbage! – “Pray the sinner’s prayer”. – Another, what garbage!. - PROVE IT; - show it to me if you’re right. - Show me what GOD SAID not what some cursed FOOL has written and you teach his words. - I don’t care what any FOOL has to say, only what GOD / Christ has to say. -- And I’m the “FRUITCAKE? – You call me a name that means – “I believe every Word of God as it’s written”? – And I’m the “FRUITCAKE?”. - Whose the FOOL?

Paul – 060510

Letsargue

I think we should dispense with it

Dispense with what? - Can I not challenge your or any other false Prophet's doctrine? - You can call me names, and evade the statements and questions, like all unlearned persons in any subject. You try to fake it and become the fake yourself / False Christian.

Paul -- 060510

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Dispense with what? - Can I not challenge your or any other false Prophet's doctrine? - You can call me names, and evade the statements and questions, like all unlearned persons in any subject. You try to fake it and become the fake yourself / False Christian.

Paul -- 060510

I don't recall calling you a name

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
There’s no difference in the Gospel Peter preached on the day of Pentecost, than the Gospel Paul preached at any time, any where.

I guess you know better than Peter and Paul themselves.

Peter preaches...

Acts 2

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come,...Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words...But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel...

Acts 3

Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. Yes, and all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers,...

Yet Paul's message seemed slightly different...

Romans 16

Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now made manifest,...

Peter never said that which he was preaching was "his" gospel. Peter preached that which was taught to him by Jesus. It was the Gospel of the Kingdom in accordance with the promises made to Israel long ago. Peter said that which he was preaching was prophesied to happen and never referred to the gospel he preached as a mystery.

Paul refers to that which he preached was given to him by special revelation from Jesus. Paul did not receive his message from the other apostles. Paul often times refers to his message as a mystery. He says that the Gospel he preached (referred to as "my Gospel") was kept secret since the world began.

So Peter's own words says he was preaching that which was prophesied since the world began and Paul's own words says that he was preaching that which was kept secret since the world began.

You say...

There’s no difference in the Gospel Peter preached on the day of Pentecost, than the Gospel Paul preached at any time, any where.

Looks like you got issues with Peter and Paul's own words. Take it up with them!

And another thing...in regards to Les Feldick you state:

...I assume is one of your most powerful false prophets, who has been lifted up to his high place by you Dispensationalists who follow that false doctrine....

Where in the world did you ever some up with that statement? Your assumption is wrong (imagine that). Les is hardly ever mentioned here on TOL and I have never heard anyone refer to him as a power prophet...or even as a prophet. He is an Oklahoma rancher that happens to teach a bible study class...and that's about it. Could you direct me to statements made by anyone here on TOL where they refer to Les as a prophet, powerful prophet, or even lift him up in any way?

Thanks.

Letsargue

I don't recall calling you a name

You people take everything personal! - I mean, you all, are as your brothern, all the children of the Devil. -- There is only two sided, I take the side of Christ, and the side that is not against Christ. And Christ is good for his word. None of you can believe what he said, THEREFORE, you all have called Jesus Christ / The Word of God names, by your unbelieaf; such as "LIAR" or "FRUITCAKE" or FOOL, and that is me also.

Paul -- 060510

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You people take everything personal! - I mean, you all, are as your brothern, all the children of the Devil. -- There is only two sided, I take the side of Christ, and the side that is not against Christ. And Christ is good for his word. None of you can believe what he said, THEREFORE, you all have called Jesus Christ / The Word of God names, by your unbelieaf; such as "LIAR" or "FRUITCAKE" or FOOL, and that is me also.

Paul -- 060510

you were replying to my post

Letsargue

I guess you know better than Peter and Paul themselves.

Peter preaches...

Acts 2

Acts 3

Yet Paul's message seemed slightly different...

Romans 16

Peter never said that which he was preaching was "his" gospel. Peter preached that which was taught to him by Jesus. It was the Gospel of the Kingdom in accordance with the promises made to Israel long ago. Peter said that which he was preaching was prophesied to happen and never referred to the gospel he preached as a mystery.

Paul refers to that which he preached was given to him by special revelation from Jesus. Paul did not receive his message from the other apostles. Paul often times refers to his message as a mystery. He says that the Gospel he preached (referred to as "my Gospel") was kept secret since the world began.

So Peter's own words says he was preaching that which was prophesied since the world began and Paul's own words says that he was preaching that which was kept secret since the world began.

You say...

Looks like you got issues with Peter and Paul's own words. Take it up with them!

And another thing...in regards to Les Feldick you state:

Where in the world did you ever some up with that statement? Your assumption is wrong (imagine that). Les is hardly ever mentioned here on TOL and I have never heard anyone refer to him as a power prophet...or even as a prophet. He is an Oklahoma rancher that happens to teach a bible study class...and that's about it. Could you direct me to statements made by anyone here on TOL where they refer to Les as a prophet, powerful prophet, or even lift him up in any way?

Thanks.

The foolish LOST is never going to reveal who they follow, much less Christ's Word. They talk the talk, but quote fools.

So the teachings of Peter and Paul are slightly diffrent. However, the message is the SAME. - Peter preached the death bural and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the same did Paul.

Accept that false Prophet if you choose, I just said what he said, and he is the false teacher, and you blast me?

Paul -- 060510

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame

So the teachings of Peter and Paul are slightly diffrent. However, the message is the SAME. - Peter preached the death bural and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the same did Paul.

At least now you are starting to get it!

The Gospel of Christ had been prophesied, preached throughout the Old Testament by nearly all the old Prophets.

That is the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, his death burial and resurrection...

Where did Nahum preach the Death - Burial - and Resurrection of Jesus Christ? Or perhaps Obadiah? Samson? How about...Zephaniah?

Why do you watch Les, find something you don't agree with what he said, and then come on TOL and claim dispensationalist esteem him as a "powerful prophet" when no one on here (as far as I know) has ever done that?

I am still waiting for you to produce any evidence where someone on TOL has claimed that Les is a prophet.

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle: Yes, Les Feldick is at the top of tv false prophets.

His mansion and fleet of cars prove it. And, those slick suits he wears on his tv program that looks like it was produced by a high school guy with a video camera.

LindaR

Dispensationalism is the teaching that God has had different plans for different periods of time in man's history. A dispensation is a period of time in which God is working out a particular aspect of His eternal will.

The Bible is divided into seven dispensations:

(1) Dispensation of Innocence: (Adam) Innocence ends with man's fall into sin.

(2) Dispensation of Conscience: (Enoch) In future dispensations, men continue to live under conscience.

(3) Dispensation of Human government: (Noah, after the flood) In future dispensations, men continue to live under human government (until the kingdom age when men will live under God's direct and absolute rule).

(4) Dispensation of Promise: (Abraham) In future dispensations, the promise is not put aside nor is it annulled (Galatians 3).

(5) Dispensation of Law: (David, John the Baptist)The law is temporary, "until the Seed should come" Galatians 3:19 (KJV). The dispensation of law ended at Calvary's cross.

(6) Dispensation of Grace: (Paul) While the grace of God was evident in other ages, it receives its fullest manifestation and demonstration during this present age (Ephesians 2-3).

(7) Dispensation of the Kingdom: The rule of God has been operative throughout all dispensations, but supremely manifested when Christ Himself rules over the nations from the throne of David in Jerusalem. God's rule will continue in the eternal state.

http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/dispensa/dispch1.htm

God has different ways of dealing with different men at different times throughout the course of history. Man is no longer tending the Garden of Eden, or building arks, or setting up tabernacles, or offering animal sacrifices, or rearing magnificent temples. Creation is over; the Flood is over; the Law is over; Pentecost is over. It is apparent that we have moved from the Mosaic dispensation to the Church dispensation.

A dispensationalist is one who interprets Bible prophecy literally and sees Israel's kingdom as something yet future.

Letsargue

Dispensationalism is the teaching that God has had different plans for different periods of time in man's history. A dispensation is a period of time in which God is working out a particular aspect of His eternal will.

The Bible is divided into seven dispensations:

God has different ways of dealing with different men at different times throughout the course of history. Man is no longer tending the Garden of Eden, or building arks, or setting up tabernacles, or offering animal sacrifices, or rearing magnificent temples. Creation is over; the Flood is over; the Law is over; Pentecost is over. It is apparent that we have moved from the Mosaic dispensation to the Church dispensation.

A dispensationalist is one who interprets Bible prophecy literally and sees Israel's kingdom as something yet future.

You’re just saying over again what God said, and I read over and over again. - Any fool can read what God was doing. -- However, what is Christ doing NOW, after ALL of the Old Law, and people and places have been destroyed, just as God promised over and over again, and we read?

All, - “ALL” things of God have stopped concerning that world you say you must be a part of, and I am not. There has been nothing since about AD 70, -- NOTHING, but a bunch of people pretending to still be carrying the water for Christ. -- You Churches are SOOoo divided and split on every form of doctrine, it’s a JOKE. – You all are so blinded that you don’t care that your DIVIDED HOUSE has not stood; (Satan’s House). - My house is not divided, neither can it be. It’s your divided house / (Churches) that constantly throw your little stones at MY HOUSE – (Parable).

Paul – 060610

Letsargue

So the teachings of Peter and Paul are slightly diffrent.

However, the message is the SAME.

Peter preached the death bural and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the same did Paul.

Paul -- 060510

There's no limit to how stupid some of you will stoop to try to defeat a Christian. - You're using the (partal post) ABOVE to show that I said that Paul and Peter preached a DIFFRENT GOSPEL? -- How far do you have to stratch something to make it fit your foolish brain?

I said their message was the same, they just said the same thing diffrently, you phony what ever you call yourself.

Paul -- 060610

Status
Not open for further replies.