PDA

View Full Version : Free Drugs



brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:02 PM
http://www.drugwatch.org/DWNews_V5_N2_2001.htm

i am not for free drugs

i am for helping those still addicted

jail is for violet people who can not learn to get along with others.

not for addicts

so, what to do?

http://www.drugwatch.org/DWNews_V5_N2_2001.htm

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:04 PM
What not to do--give people money to buy crack.

Art Deco
September 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

http://www.drugwatch.org/DWNews_V5_N2_2001.htm

i am not for free drugs

i am for helping those still addicted

jail is for violet people who can not learn to get along with others.

not for addicts

so, what to do?

http://www.drugwatch.org/DWNews_V5_N2_2001.htm Drug addicts that commit violent crimes to support their habits need to go to jail, period, end of story...

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:09 PM
ok

I break into your home

I NEED DRUGS

GIVE ME MONEY OR I HARM YOU

ever had it happen to you?

I HAVE

i gave them money

later we talked


what would you do?

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Shoot them! :Grizzly:

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Art Deco

Drug addicts that commit violent crimes to support their habits need to go to jail, period, end of story...
what about help?

i have seen em go to jail, they come out better criminals AND STILL DRUGHEADS.

JAIL IS NOT A CURE

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

Shoot them! :Grizzly:

what ?

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Art Deco

Drug addicts that commit violent crimes to support their habits need to go to jail, period, end of story...

Oh, how I wish it was that simple......

....stick around, you'll see what I mean.

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

what about help?

i have seen em go to jail, they come out better criminals AND STILL DRUGHEADS.

JAIL IS NOT A CURE

I'm sure you have if you're buying their crack when they get out.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

what about help?

i have seen em go to jail, they come out better criminals AND STILL DRUGHEADS.

JAIL IS NOT A CURE

It's not meant to be. :doh:

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

what ?

:sozo: Shoot them. :Grizzly:

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Crow

I'm sure you have if you're buying their crack when they get out.
NOPE

if they come to steal

I LET THEM

FIRE ALL THAT DO DRUGS???

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

It's not meant to be. :doh:

how did you quit Billy?

i only know of myself, and those i have helped quit

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

:sozo: Shoot them. :Grizzly:

WHAT

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

how did you quit Billy?

i only know of myself, and those i have helped quit

I already told you.

I got sick of it and quit. That was after 10 years of some pretty crazy experiences.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

WHAT


I said: :sozo: SHOOT THEM!!!!

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

NOPE

if they come to steal

I LET THEM

FIRE ALL THAT DO DRUGS???

You've already told us that you give people money to buy crack.

If someone does drugs, yes fire them. Don't put them in a position where they will hurt clients or other employees. I've already told you that.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

I already told you.

I got sick of it and quit. That was after 10 years of some pretty crazy experiences.
i did my share many moons ago

one day, i quit

nothin hard about it

i just needed to want to, nothin anybody said stopped me.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Crow

You've already told us that you give people money to buy crack.

If someone does drugs, yes fire them. Don't put them in a position where they will hurt clients or other employees. I've already told you that.

i see a problem with that

if they are not allowed to do jobs like mopping, etc... they will steal.


we need a better answer

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Crow

You've already told us that you give people money to buy crack.

If someone does drugs, yes fire them. Don't put them in a position where they will hurt clients or other employees. I've already told you that.
if i put a gun in your face, will you give me your money?

remember, if i kill you. i still have your money.

now you are suplying my drugs.

you sick woman, how dare you give me $$$

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

I said: :sozo: SHOOT THEM!!!!

WHAT!!!!

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Willi, have you noticed that you have a propensity to change the paramiters of an argument as you see fit and yet attempt to hold others to a strict format?

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

WHAT!!!!

I said:

:Grizzly: :dead:

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

i see a problem with that

if they are not allowed to do jobs like mopping, etc... they will steal.


we need a better answer

You see a problem with that, but you don't see a problem with letting them endanger others they work with. We caught a crackhead smoking his pipe in the oxygen storage canister room at work--he was one of the laundry assistants. I remember a woman who had her finger broken--a very old weak woman--when one of our junkies twisted it off her finger and stole it. When the cops got a warrent based on her description, they went to the jerks house and found drugs and many stolen items. So I don't want that junkie mopping floors in my nursing home, hospital, or whatever.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

Willi, have you noticed that you have a propensity to change the paramiters of an argument as you see fit and yet attempt to hold others to a strict format?
nope:D

i never gave folks $$ and said "good for you, buy drugs"

but if you come here, i will let you steal from me, rather then you do me harm, or go elsewhere and do harm to others.
do you see that as wrong?

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Crow

You see a problem with that, but you don't see a problem with letting them endanger others they work with. We caught a crackhead smoking his pipe in the oxygen storage canister room at work--he was one of the laundry assistants. I remember a woman who had her finger broken--a very old weak woman--when one of our junkies twisted it off her finger and stole it. When the cops got a warrent based on her description, they went to the jerks house and found drugs and many stolen items. So I don't want that junkie mopping floors in my nursing home, hospital, or whatever.
a valid point.

so, hospitals are a bad place to let them work.

can they work in any feild?

remember, if they dont get $ the legal way, they get it another way.

the result could be a dead Crow

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

nope:D

i never gave folks $$ and said "good for you, buy drugs"

but if you come here, i will let you steal from me, rather then you do me harm, or go elsewhere and do harm to others.
do you see that as wrong?

I guess it's OK if you don't say "good for you?" (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=593337#post593337)

I don't care if you give them TVs or Chuckie Cheese quarters to buy drugs with--it's all the same. You gave them the wherewithall to obtain drugs.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

nope:D

Well, the rest of us certainly have.



i never gave folks $$ and said "good for you, buy drugs"

You have already stated that you would give people money to buy drugs as a deterrent to stealing rather than calling the police, knowing full well what that money was going to be used for.

:Patrol: Sorry, no backpeddaling allowed in this forum! :Patrol:



but if you come here, i will let you steal from me, rather then you do me harm, or go elsewhere and do harm to others.
do you see that as wrong?

I see that as a wimpy cop out. :down:

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

a valid point.

so, hospitals are a bad place to let them work.

can they work in any feild?

remember, if they dont get $ the legal way, they get it another way.

the result could be a dead Crow

Crossing the street could be a dead Crow. But if they come into my house and present a danger to me, it ain't going to be Crow that's :dead:.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Crow

Crossing the street could be a dead Crow. But if they come into my house and present a danger to me, it ain't going to be Crow that's :dead:.

Yeah Baby!!! That's what I'm talkin' about!!! :bannana:

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Crow

I guess it's OK if you don't say "good for you?" (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=593337#post593337)

I don't care if you give them TVs or Chuckie Cheese quarters to buy drugs with--it's all the same. You gave them the wherewithall to obtain drugs.
YEP i said

"by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free. "

so, give an answer, if they cant work anywhere, the result could be a DEAD CROW!!

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
We need a :dog chasing his tail: smilie.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

YEP i said

"by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free. "

so, give an answer, if they cant work anywhere, the result could be a DEAD CROW [or BillyBob]!!


So? I'd rather take my chances that be extorted.

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

YEP i said

"by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free. "

so, give an answer, if they cant work anywhere, the result could be a DEAD CROW!!
There would be a dead something. But it wouldn't be a :crow:

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

Well, the rest of us certainly have.



You have already stated that you would give people money to buy drugs as a deterrent to stealing rather than calling the police, knowing full well what that money was going to be used for.

:Patrol: Sorry, no backpeddaling allowed in this forum! :Patrol:



I see that as a wimpy cop out. :down:

if i give, you have not stolen

even if you come to steal.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

if i give, you have not stolen

even if you come to steal.

If I hadn't came and threatened you, you wouldn't have given me any money. That's just another way to describe extortion.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Crow

There would be a dead something. But it wouldn't be a :crow:
Crow, i bet im just as good at shootin as you are.

so, maybe we are both dead.

now, lets talk helping

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

If I hadn't came and threatened you, you wouldn't have given me any money. That's just another way to describe extortion.
true

but its up to the person being extorted to call it that.

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

Crow, i bet im just as good at shootin as you are.

so, maybe we are both dead.

now, lets talk helping

I'll bet you aren't. And I'll bet that I know you're coming from a long way off--ask me about my four aggressive dogs. And I've already told you what I would do. And it wouldn't be buy drugs for a junkie, as you would. That is not helping.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

So? I'd rather take my chances that be extorted.
you can do that.

but there might be a dead Billy, or a dead Willi.

if its a dead Billy, you have given me your money.

you ugly drug suplying redneck you.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

true

but its up to the person being extorted to call it that.


But Willi, you are changing the story. Earlier in this conversation you never mentioned being threatened and having to give money in order to save your own life. Your position has been, until now, that you would rather willingly donate money to a drug addict to help him support his habit.

Do you see how you have weasled your way into a very different position?????

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Crow

I'll bet you aren't. And I'll bet that I know you're coming from a long way off--ask me about my four aggressive dogs. And I've already told you what I would do. And it wouldn't be buy drugs for a junkie, as you would. That is not helping.
ok
i wait for you after work
i get you by surprise.

"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY OR I KILL YOU"

you drug suplying redneck

see, we do not suply drugs when we get robbed.
and if i give so there is no robbery.
i am alive to talk to the crackhead later.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Crow

I'll bet you aren't. And I'll bet that I know you're coming from a long way off--ask me about my four aggressive dogs. And I've already told you what I would do. And it wouldn't be buy drugs for a junkie, as you would. That is not helping.

I love you!!!! :kiss:


:D

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

ok
i wait for you after work
i get you by surprise.

"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY OR I KILL YOU"

you drug suplying redneck

see, we do not suply drugs when we get robbed.
and if i give so there is no robbery.
i am alive to talk to the crackhead later.

Are you such a retard that you don't know that having something stolen is not the same as giving it to someone? You stated that you gave money to people for drugs, and now you weasel it to make it look as if you were robbed.

OK, willie--show up anytime.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

But Willi, you are changing the story. Earlier in this conversation you never mentioned being threatened and having to give money in order to save your own life. Your position has been, until now, that you would rather willingly donate money to a drug addict to help him support his habit.

Do you see how you have weasled your way into a very different position?????
NOPE
i never told you the whole story, and there is much more i havent5 said.
my life was not in danger, my health was.

ever seen a person REALLY NEEDING CRACK?

we took this person from a house he had done much damage in and let him try living in the country.
nothin but corn fields out here.

about 4 days of being dry, he got real NEEDING

he has stolen from other family.
is it better he steal from his own family, or steal from you?

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Crow

Are you such a retard that you don't know that having something stolen is not the same as giving it to someone? You stated that you gave money to people for drugs, and now you weasel it to make it look as if you were robbed.

OK, willie--show up anytime.
PEOPLE?????

stolen is in the eyes of the person stolen from

if i give, you are not stealing, we can still be friends, i can still help you get clean.

NOPE, it is you who added up PEOPLE

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

NOPE
i never told you the whole story, and there is much more i havent5 said.

What is the point of being so 'cryptic', as Knight has accurately pointed out?



my life was not in danger, my health was.

Am I supposd to guess what that means?



ever seen a person REALLY NEEDING CRACK?

C'mon, Willi. I have already admitted to you that I was a crack addict in my younger days, why can't you keep track of the conversation?????



we took this person from a house he had done much damage in and let him try living in the country.
nothin but corn fields out here.

about 4 days of being dry, he got real NEEDING

That was flat out STUPID! [regardless of your good intentions]



he has stolen from other family.
is it better he steal from his own family, or steal from you?

It's better that he steal from YOU!

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

NOPE
i never told you the whole story, and there is much more i havent5 said.
my life was not in danger, my health was.

ever seen a person REALLY NEEDING CRACK?

we took this person from a house he had done much damage in and let him try living in the country.
nothin but corn fields out here.

about 4 days of being dry, he got real NEEDING

he has stolen from other family.
is it better he steal from his own family, or steal from you?

Sorry, BW--people who tell the truth don't dance around and try to unsay the things they said. And you didn't know what withdrawal is. Your story leaks like a sieve.

And now you expect us to believe some new improved story. After you told us you gave someone money for drugs, then said that you didn't.

The truth is not in you.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

What is the point of being so 'cryptic', as Knight has accurately pointed out?



Am I supposd to guess what that means?



C'mon, Willi. I have already admitted to you that I was a crack addict in my younger days, why can't you keep track of the conversation?????



That was flat out STUPID! [regardless of your good intentions]



It's better that he steal from YOU!

YOU ASSUME TO MUCH

show me my claim of giving MANY $$ to buy drugs

you cant
thats in your and Crows mind

I gave to one that lived with us.
tell me when you NEEDED crack, were you dangerous???

then i had you living here!

if you never NEEDED crack, then you cant understand the danger i saw in our guest.

if i let him steal, he can come back, HE DID.

he thanked us for not callin the cops.
HE IS NOW CLEAN

but not all get clean the samr way.
so, what are the options?
i never did crack
acid, pot, booze.cocaine.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Crow

Sorry, BW--people who tell the truth don't dance around and try to unsay the things they said. And you didn't know what withdrawal is. Your story leaks like a sieve.

And now you expect us to believe some new improved story. After you told us you gave someone money for drugs, then said that you didn't.

The truth is not in you.
show me where i said i gave $ to more then one OR SHUT UP

you take away from this debate

SO PUT UP
OR
SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

PEOPLE?????

stolen is in the eyes of the person stolen from

if i give, you are not stealing, we can still be friends, i can still help you get clean.

NOPE, it is you who added up PEOPLE

Willie, you changed stories more often than clean people change underwear. You have given money to a person or people for drugs, and said so several times. And you keep trying to redirect the conversation each time you are called on it. You are weaseling.

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

show me where i said i gave $ to more then one OR SHUT UP

you take away from this debate

SO PUT UP
OR
SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Ha Ha Ha! Does it make a difference whether you gave it to one or more? I'd have to sift through your various stories to find out whether it was one or more than one. Even if it was one, it's one more than you said you did a few posts back.

The truth is not in you, brother Willie. You change stories too often.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Crow

Willie, you changed stories more often than clean people change underwear. You have given money to a person or people for drugs, and said so several times. And you keep trying to redirect the conversation each time you are called on it. You are weaseling.
yes i did give $ to a crackhead

your point is moot

many do, some call them an employee, some a thief, some a friend they dont want to send to jail.

but you dont get it

you have blood in your eyes
your bloody hands have grabbed on to an idea, and you cant let go.
:kookoo:

you wanna talk about how to help folks or not?

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Crow

Ha Ha Ha! Does it make a difference whether you gave it to one or more? I'd have to sift through your various stories to find out whether it was one or more than one. Even if it was one, it's one more than you said you did a few posts back.

The truth is not in you, brother Willie. You change stories too often.
go look
ill be back later.
maybe you can find it in you to talk

your point is moot

many do, some call them an employee, some a thief, some a friend they dont want to send to jail.


you want your friend in jail?
YES YOU DO!!!:kookoo:

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

show me where i said i gave $ to more then one OR SHUT UP

OK, try these for starters:


Originally posted by brother Willi

i gave them $

NOT MY PERMISSION!

if i had not given them $ when they were not ready to quit, they would have broken into your home
AND YOU WOULD HAVE SHOT THEM!!!



Originally posted by brother Willi

NOPE

i stop them from hurtin you aqnd your family.

they are goin to hurt themself anyway.

maybe your brother worked to support his habbit.

did his boss give him permission?
should he have been fired?



Originally posted by brother Willi

and i have opened my house to those who need help.

they stole from my, i let them

they need $ for their drugs.
give them drugs, offer them help

break the cycle






you take away from this debate

SO PUT UP
OR
SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

OK, I just put up and proved you to be a liar. Now, be a good Christian, apologize to Crow for your unwarranted outburst and beg for her forgiveness.

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

yes i did give $ to a crackhead

your point is moot

Not at all. Whether or not you are truthful is pertinent to how seriously we take your posts.


many do, some call them an employee, some a thief, some a friend they dont want to send to jail.

And an employer is paying people money they have earned. That is not giving money to a crackhead for drugs.


but you dont get it

I do get it. You are untruthful.


you have blood in your eyes
your bloody hands have grabbed on to an idea, and you cant let go.
:kookoo:

Couldn't say it better myself. What you just posted was kookoo. You're upset because your lies have outed you.


you wanna talk about how to help folks or not?

With a liar?

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
BillyBob.....:kiss:

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

OK, try these for starters:



THEM= anyone who would do such a thing

THEM in this case is my brother in law

YEP.
if you come here willing to harm me for drug money
i will give it to you.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Crow

BillyBob.....:kiss:


:bannana:

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Crow
you are the viper Jesus spoke of

i wish you a long and happy life

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

:bannana:
Billy
you are also the viper Jesus spoke of

i wish you a long and happy life

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

THEM= anyone who would do such a thing

THEM in this case is my brother in law

YEP.
if you come here willing to harm me for drug money
i will give it to you.

Nope, sorry. You have been proven a liar, whether intentional or accidental [yeah, right :rolleyes:]. You need to realize that all of your arguments are similar in fashion and you discredit yourself.

Also, in all sincerity, you owe Crow a gentleman's apology. I have proven you wrong and her right with your own words.

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

Crow
you are the viper Jesus spoke of



Nope, Jesus did not call anyone a viper for pointing out the truth.

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

Nope, sorry. You have been proven a liar, whether intentional or accidental [yeah, right :rolleyes:]. You need to realize that all of your arguments are similar in fashion and you discredit yourself.

Also, in all sincerity, you owe Crow a gentleman's apology. I have proven you wrong and her right with your own words.
i forgive your stupidity
THEM does not mean i have a bag of $ for crack heads

THEM is one person who is a part of the problem

if you read honestly, you would have understood that.
its not up to me
thats your job

enjoy life by the sword

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Crow

Nope, Jesus did not call anyone a viper for pointing out the truth.
you make up truth in your head

you could have easily seen the truth
your blood filled eyes did not alow that.

ask, it will be explained

attack
and BYE BYE

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

i forgive your stupidity
THEM does not mean i have a bag of $ for crack heads

THEM is one person who is a part of the problem

if you read honestly, you would have understood that.
its not up to me
thats your job

enjoy life by the sword

What is BillyBob to do--discern the truth from a bunch of conflicting ever-changing stories?

YOU have told a pack of stories that do not add up, brother Willi, and you now try to pass off responsibility onto others by implying that they did not read honestly, and divorce yourself from your untruthfulness by saying it's not up to you whether others understand which part of your conflicting stories is or is not true.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

Billy
you are also the viper Jesus spoke of

i wish you a long and happy life


Willi, you are digging a deeper hole for yourself. I have easily dismantled your fallacious claims and now you attack me for that????

Are you sure that's what Jesus would do?

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:47 PM
the truth is not an option for you pack of O.T. blodthirsty vipers.

you wouldnt know Jesus if he knocked on you door.
your eyes are to full of the blood
your hands have the blood of your brothers and sisters you have killed by your law.

enjoy the flesh you love so much. it serves you well.

i pray for you, i still love you.
but you choose war

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 06:48 PM
BYE

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

i forgive your stupidity
THEM does not mean i have a bag of $ for crack heads

THEM is one person who is a part of the problem

if you read honestly, you would have understood that.
its not up to me
thats your job

enjoy life by the sword

Willi, if I was the only person who interpreted your posts as meaning that you provided 'multiple' addicts with drugs, I would consider that perhaps I misunderstood your meaning. However, I am not alone in this matter and your own words are the reason for the confusion. On top of that, you openly admitted that you were deliberately holding back some of the details. That, my friend, is disingenuous and decietful.

Then, to top it all off, you want to admonish ME for exposing YOUR deceptions.

Is that what Jesus would do????

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

the truth is not an option for you pack of O.T. blodthirsty vipers.

you wouldnt know Jesus if he knocked on you door.
your eyes are to full of the blood
your hands have the blood of your brothers and sisters you have killed by your law.

enjoy the flesh you love so much. it serves you well.

i pray for you, i still love you.
but you choose war

We'd sure know it wasn't Jesus if he told us a bunch of lies.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

the truth is not an option for you pack of O.T. blodthirsty vipers.

Willi, this thread is a record of our conversation, including your own words. Any person who cares to read the previous discourse will discover that you have not been consistent or honest with your statements.



you wouldnt know Jesus if he knocked on you door.
your eyes are to full of the blood
your hands have the blood of your brothers and sisters you have killed by your law.

And your mouth is full of lies.



enjoy the flesh you love so much. it serves you well.

How do your lies serve you???



i pray for you,

Thank you.


i still love you.

Thank you.



but you choose war

That is yet another lie. Let me know when you want to reject your need to invent mischaracterizations of other people and instead, dwell in the truth.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

BYE

Why are you leaving? You still owe Crow an apology! Are you going to tell me that you would rather give money to a drug addict than admit you were wrong???

Lucky
September 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
:dizzy:

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

BYE

Don't let the door hit you where the.....nevermind.

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I was thinking...

"Don't let the door hit you in the crack!" :bannana:

Lucky
September 18th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Don't be such a potty mouth. :p

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Willi's wife is named Barb. He complains because barbiturates him all the time. :freak:

BillyBob
September 18th, 2004, 08:13 PM
She's a real Downer. :dunce:

brother Willi
September 18th, 2004, 08:36 PM
http://www.drugwatch.org/DWNews_V5_N2_2001.htm

Crow
September 18th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Posting a link to that site time and time again doesn't impress me, brother Willi. You have said that you gave, depending on which post is to be believed, a person and/or people money and/or goods and/or were robbed to buy drugs. You have contradicted yourself repeatedly, and told a conglomeration of conflicting stories, and gone back on most of them. Your own words and actions are far more telling than any link you post.

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Crow

Posting a link to that site time and time again doesn't impress me, brother Willi. You have said that you gave, depending on which post is to be believed, a person and/or people money and/or goods and/or were robbed to buy drugs. You have contradicted yourself repeatedly, and told a conglomeration of conflicting stories, and gone back on most of them. Your own words and actions are far more telling than any link you post.
then kill me viper

get the blood out of your eyes, then you have a chance at understanding

Crow
September 19th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I understand that you are untruthful, and that when you are confronted with your conflicting statements, you attack others as if it is their fault for noticing that you change stories frequently.

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Crow

I understand that you are untruthful, and that when you are confronted with your conflicting statements, you attack others as if it is their fault for noticing that you change stories frequently.
i ask ALL to go to the start of this here, in the thred named "Drug Suspect Kills 2"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16365&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

please read what i have said from the start.

then see how some here have painted me as a man standing on the corner yelling
"GET YOUR FREE DRUG MONEY"

anyone without blood in their eyes can see the true painting

BillyBob
September 19th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Don't try to blame the rest of us for your deceptions. You are digging yourself deeper into your self made hole.

Repent now and be done with it!

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

Don't try to blame the rest of us for your deceptions. You are digging yourself deeper into your self made hole.

Repent now and be done with it!
ok Billy

PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME.

I AM WAY TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND

SO PLEASE< EXPLAIN IT REAL SIMPLE TO ME

OK?


these are my words
~~~~~~~~~~~

no different then what happened to my sister.

she was killed by a gal drivin at night, flying out of a parking lot.

my sister and her friend were walkin

did the "drugy" or this gal want to kill?

i have inlaws and friends that are and were crack heads.

before you judge, be the "drugy", be that "gal"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then Crow said


Brother Willi, if I were fleeing the police and killed two people, I would deserve the death penalty. If my cousin, brother, sister, or friend did, they would deserve it also.

None of us likes when justice is administered to us, anymore than we like many unhappy consequences of our wrongdoing. That does not mean that there should be no penalty for wrongdoing. It means that we should refrain from it.


then i quoted Crow and sai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
first you must understand what drugs can do to some folks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BILLY quoted that and said

There are posters here who understand very well what drugs can do to people. And most of those posters will not assume a 'cop out' attitude and pretend that the drug addict is a victim or that he has a 'disease'.

CROW quoted me and sai

Gee, brother Willi, I'm a nurse who has worked with drug addicts for over 20 years. I have seen what people do under the influence of drugs. And I've seen them use drugs and alcohol to try to divorce themselves from their actions. So I kinda understand what drugs can do to those who chose to consume them.

If you choose to take drugs, you run the risk of committing acts that will land you in trouble. When we do wrong, we take the chance that we will incur effects that we perhaps do not want to deal with, but they are there just the same.


I quoted BILLY and said
~~~~~~~~~~~
you drive drunk
dont deny it Billy

see yourself yet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quoted CROW and said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and i have opened my house to those who need help.

they stole from my, i let them

they need $ for their drugs.
give them drugs, offer them help

break the cycle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then you said the part about drivin drunk in the past


then CROW said

You sure don't break the cycle by giving someone drugs. Or giving them money to buy drugs. Any more than you break it by buying an alcoholic booze. That is sheer idiocy.



MORE YADDA YADDA
from you and CROW

NOW LOOK CLOSE

I SAID

THINK REAL HARD NOW

i promise, this will hurt.

is it better to give a person drugs/$?

or have them break into your home and maybe harm you?

RIGHT FROM THE START, I MADE IT CLEAR THAT I WOULD RATHER GIVE MY MONEY, THEN BRING HARM TO ANOTHER FAMILY

THIS SHOULD BE REAL EASY TO UNDERSTAND

WHY ISNT IT?

more YADDA YADDA

then I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

is it better to hurt yourself, or another person?

a crack head, will stop at NOTHING to get more crack

have you known any crack heads?

i dont say to tell them "just keep doin it"

a crack heads ears can not be opened, untill they are ready!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUT STILL, YOU DONT GET IT
you picture me on a corner yelling "FREE MONEY FOR DRUGS"

WHY IS THAT BILLY?
CROW?

BillyBob
September 19th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

THINK REAL HARD NOW

i promise, this will hurt.

is it better to give a person drugs/$?

or have them break into your home and maybe harm you?

RIGHT FROM THE START, I MADE IT CLEAR THAT I WOULD RATHER GIVE MY MONEY, THEN BRING HARM TO ANOTHER FAMILY

THIS SHOULD BE REAL EASY TO UNDERSTAND

WHY ISNT IT?

The simple answer to your question is that there are more than two options to this scenario. This should be real easy for you to understand, why isn't it?




more YADDA YADDA

Yes, we all read your posts.




then I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

And we all said that you are enabling them and perpetuating their sin.



is it better to hurt yourself, or another person?

Is it better to be taken advantage of by a drug addict who will happily allow you to support his habit or is it better to turn him down and call the police?



a crack head, will stop at NOTHING to get more crack

That is a blatantly false statement.




have you known any crack heads?

Deja Vu.




i dont say to tell them "just keep doin it"

a crack heads ears can not be opened, untill they are ready!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? What the hell is your point, Willi? And don't take the easy road and call me a viper, you aren't convincing enough.



BUT STILL, YOU DONT GET IT
you picture me on a corner yelling "FREE MONEY FOR DRUGS"

Not exactly, but you portrayed yourself in a similar fashion. You have only yourself to blame for that.



WHY IS THAT BILLY?
CROW?

Because you were deliberately deceptive in your presentation.

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

The simple answer to your question is that there are more than two options to this scenario. This should be real easy for you to understand, why isn't it?
it is, thats why i tried to talk about it







And we all said that you are enabling them and perpetuating their sin.
so does a soup kitchen, so does a bed at the YMCA
do you understand that?




Is it better to be taken advantage of by a drug addict who will happily allow you to support his habit or is it better to turn him down and call the police?
its better then you or crow shootin em




That is a blatantly false statement.

you never really helped a crackhead did you?




So? What the hell is your point, Willi? And don't take the easy road and call me a viper, you aren't convincing enough.

I dont say to tell them "just keep doin it"

a crack heads ears can not be opened, untill they are ready!!!

what doint yoyu understand?



Not exactly, but you portrayed yourself in a similar fashion. You have only yourself to blame for that.
~~~~~~~~~
Because you were deliberately deceptive in your presentation.
they cant both be true Billy

BillyBob
September 19th, 2004, 08:56 PM
BW, you are obviously incapable of reasonable disourse. You are also incapable of simple logic. [I have seen this side of you before]

I have willingly been with you through every step of this topic and have seen you change your position every time your previous position was discounted.

I have answered every question you have posed, yet you re ask them as if they are new. I have given you the benifit of my patience and slowly walked you through each point. Now, after all that, you have come full circle and are asking me the same questions which I have already answered.

After generously giving my time to you, the only summation I can make is that you are dishonest or dense.

Before I continue this discussion, I suggest you look back at the few threads in which this topic was discussed between us, figure out which questions of yours I have already answered and not ask me the same questions again as if they are new. :bang:

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

BW, you are obviously incapable of reasonable disourse. You are also incapable of simple logic. [I have seen this side of you before]

I have willingly been with you through every step of this topic and have seen you change your position every time your previous position was discounted.

I have answered every question you have posed, yet you re ask them as if they are new. I have given you the benifit of my patience and slowly walked you through each point. Now, after all that, you have come full circle and are asking me the same questions which I have already answered.

After generously giving my time to you, the only summation I can make is that you are dishonest or dense.

Before I continue this discussion, I suggest you look back at the few threads in which this topic was discussed between us, figure out which questions of yours I have already answered and not ask me the same questions again as if they are new. :bang:

i have repeated myself to many times Billy

you want to talk answers to the problem of drugs, or not?

Lucky
September 19th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

i have repeated myself to many times Billy
That's what he said! :doh:

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Lucky

That's what he said! :doh:
"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you will also be tempted." (Galations 6:1)

BillyBob
September 19th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you will also be tempted." (Galations 6:1)

That is a very profound scripture, BW. In what way do you propose to apply it to our current situation?

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

That is a very profound scripture, BW. In what way do you propose to apply it to our current situation?

why is it you never understand me Billy?

lets talk of ways to help addicts,

do we "restore him gently" with a bat or gun?

do we "restore him gently" by cutting back the amount of drugs slowly, so to reduce violent reaction to withdrawl?

do we "restore him gently" by makin sure they cant work anywhere?

get the idea?

lets get some real answers
how do we fix our brothers and sisters who are addicts

BillyBob
September 19th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

why is it you never understand me Billy?

Why is it you can never clearly explain yourself??



lets talk of ways to help addicts,

No thanks, not interested.



do we "restore him gently" with a bat or gun?

How about the 'law'?



do we "restore him gently" by cutting back the amount of drugs slowly, so to reduce violent reaction to withdrawl?

Not my job.



do we "restore him gently" by makin sure they cant work anywhere?

I don't want them working for me.



get the idea?

No.



lets get some real answers
how do we fix our brothers and sisters who are addicts

Incarcerate them.

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

Why is it you can never clearly explain yourself??
i speak as i do,
if you dont understand, ask






No thanks, not interested.


yep, it shows



How about the 'law'?


please explain






I don't want them working for me.



i didnt say you had to hire them.
do they have a right to work?
remember, they will buy drugs with the $
fire em all and make em steal?









Incarcerate them.

should you have been Incarcerated?

BillyBob
September 19th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

i speak as i do,
if you dont understand, ask

I have many times.





i didnt say you had to hire them.
do they have a right to work?
remember, they will buy drugs with the $
fire em all and make em steal?

I already answered this, many times.

brother Willi
September 19th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob


I already answered this, many times.

please remind me

do they have a right to work?
yes, i understand, not for you.


fire em all and make em steal?

BillyBob
September 20th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by brother Willi

please remind me

do they have a right to work?
yes, i understand, not for you.


fire em all and make em steal?

Willi, I graciously took the time to carefully answer this and many other questions you had when this discussion got started a couple of days ago. If you didn't pay attention the first time around, why should I waste my time and bother going through all of this again? If you want to know what I said, go back and re read those threads.

Poly
September 20th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by BillyBob

Willi, I graciously took the time to carefully answer this and many other questions you had when this discussion got started a couple of days ago. If you didn't pay attention the first time around, why should I waste my time and bother going through all of this again? If you want to know what I said, go back and re read those threads.
Exactly! Too much time seems to have been wasted on bW in going over (and over) clear reasoning on this topic. He has clearly been shown that he is wrong, way more than once, and is too blinded by his self-accomidating, false interpretation of scripture to see it. There comes a time when you have to say (paraphrased words of Paul) "You want to be stupid? Then be stupid!"

cattyfan
September 20th, 2004, 08:28 AM
this is going to Lucky, Crow, Billy,and Catty

please debate me, i want to loose the drug debate.
but i cant untill you hit solid points
dont you think crackheads that come to TOL love reading my words?
attack issues not me!

i gave you folks this info in the thread.
USE IT!

free drugs=Crime rate goes down 60 - 80% immediately. Then it goes back up as more people become addicted on free drugs--surprise they stop working and start stealing. Jail is not the answer. I've known many peoplewho have gone to jail. Plenty of drugs in jail. They still come out addicted if they want to be. And they might have learned the trade of a theif even better. A perscription, maybe with slowly cutting back amounts.

my inlaws needed to hit bottom before they changed.
think about what you have seen.
my one brother in law had to go, he was danger to my family, he hit his bottom on the street, then changed
i needed to give him the street, but would never let him go hungry,



there is no point in continuing to converse with you on this topic becuase you are not actually reading what we write. I will cite 3 examples: 1.) The criminal in the original news report is a dealer, not a drug user. you have ignored this and continued to approach the discussion as though we want to persecute him for using drugs instead of acknowledging we want him to receive the just and proscribed societal penalty for killing two children while fleeing from police. 2.) when I state plainly my brother has never stayed in my home. We haven't slept under the same roof since I was 13 years old. never once. You continued as though I have housed him upon occasion. 3.) My brother never had a relapse, and while you may think that is unusual, it is a fact. There were steps taken to monitor this that I am not going to explain because it, quite simply, is none of your business. You have no right to question his behavior, as you know nothing about him. But you have continued to insuate that somehow he didn't really make a recovery.

I am tired of having my words twisted...I am fatigued by your insistance that everyone else is wrong.

And I am saddened by this contentious and sometimes hurtful discussion. I will not participate in any further exchange on this. You can say whatever nonsense you like (and you have.) Leave me out of future conversations on this. Do not quote or refer to me or my previous posts. The endless posting of the same things wastes all of our time. And please do not inflict on me anymore pms containing more of the same thing.

I am disappointed in your conduct on this and the related thread, bw.

I have a forgiving heart, but that doesn't mean I have to continue being part of this sad little sniping circle.

BillyBob
September 20th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Ditto.

Crow
September 20th, 2004, 05:08 PM
What Billy and catty said.

BillyBob
September 20th, 2004, 05:16 PM
....and Poly.

Jabez
September 20th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Did yall learn anything?See how hard it is to deal with a "crackhead"Looks like we all failed this experiment...:(

Crow
September 20th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob

....and Poly.

Ditto again.

cattyfan
September 20th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Did yall learn anything?See how hard it is to deal with a "crackhead"Looks like we all failed this experiment...


I never signed on to be part of somebody's little sociological/cultural experiment...if bw thinks he has something to teach us or to share with us, then he should have been straight (pardon the word use) with us. This topic is too sensitive and personal to play silly games. And ignoring everyone's posts is not constructive dialogue...what exactly is the point of that?

brother Willi
September 20th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by cattyfan

I never signed on to be part of somebody's little sociological/cultural experiment...if bw thinks he has something to teach us or to share with us, then he should have been straight (pardon the word use) with us. This topic is too sensitive and personal to play silly games. And ignoring everyone's posts is not constructive dialogue...what exactly is the point of that?
see yourself in your brothers eyes

BillyBob
September 20th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Here we go again......:bang:

SOTK
September 20th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by brother Willi

what about help?

i have seen em go to jail, they come out better criminals AND STILL DRUGHEADS.

JAIL IS NOT A CURE

What the.......!

I can't believe that I missed this thread!!

bw, you can't be serious?! You actually believe you have the power to help an addict? You actually believe that giving them drugs and/or alcohol helps? You actually believe tha jails don't help? :kookoo:

You are TOTALLY misinformed and/or have some funny ideas on this subject! Coming from an admitted Alcoholic's perspective, you don't have a clue. First of all, I don't have the power to heal myself from this disease. God healed me! Second of all, people, yes they probably had good intentions, tried to help me. Some even attempted to make me stop. It didn't and doesn't work! At least that is this alcoholic's experience! Believe me, this opinion is shared by countless alcoholics and addicts who have found sobriety. The only help and hope that we have from beating this ailment is GOD! Period! Thirdly, YOU ARE CAUSING FURTHER DAMAGE by supplying these types of people with their drug or choice or the means to get it! HELLO!!! These people need tough love, trust me! Not, bleeding heart enabling love which leads me to my next point. There is nothing wrong with alcoholics and drug addicts going to jail! We are still responsible for our actions and behaviors! It's bull crap to say we aren't! Also, there is nothing like a good consequence to sober a person up. Isolation can do wonders for an alcoholic! Also, help can be found within the walls of an institution. There are Chaplains and AA and NA come to institutions. Eventhouth I believe that alcoholism and drug addiction is a disease, we still have a choice! God gives us that choice daily!

bw, you need to seriously re-evaluate your thought process on this before you cause more harm than good!

SOTK

BillyBob
September 20th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Welcome to OZ, SOTK. :kookoo:

Crow
September 20th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by SOTK

What the.......!

I can't believe that I missed this thread!!

bw, you can't be serious?! You actually believe you have the power to help an addict? You actually believe that giving them drugs and/or alcohol helps? You actually believe tha jails don't help? :kookoo:

You are TOTALLY misinformed and/or have some funny ideas on this subject! Coming from an admitted Alcoholic's perspective, you don't have a clue. First of all, I don't have the power to heal myself from this disease. God healed me! Second of all, people, yes they probably had good intentions, tried to help me. Some even attempted to make me stop. It didn't and doesn't work! At least that is this alcoholic's experience! Believe me, this opinion is shared by countless alcoholics and addicts who have found sobriety. The only help and hope that we have from beating this ailment is GOD! Period! Thirdly, YOU ARE CAUSING FURTHER DAMAGE by supplying these types of people with their drug or choice or the means to get it! HELLO!!! These people need tough love, trust me! Not, bleeding heart enabling love which leads me to my next point. There is nothing wrong with alcoholics and drug addicts going to jail! We are still responsible for our actions and behaviors! It's bull crap to say we aren't! Also, there is nothing like a good consequence to sober a person up. Isolation can do wonders for an alcoholic! Also, help can be found within the walls of an institution. There are Chaplains and AA and NA come to institutions. Eventhouth I believe that alcoholism and drug addiction is a disease, we still have a choice! God gives us that choice daily!

bw, you need to seriously re-evaluate your thought process on this before you cause more harm than good!

SOTK

SOTK--

Almost 30 years ago, I abused drugs, although the drugs of my choice were different--beauties, percs, and heroin to name a few. I had to get to the point of being sick of being nearly unemployable and living on 40 bucks a week that the only part time job I could hold brought. And hanging out with the kind of guys who would buy drugs for me.

I had to spend time in jail lying on a hard mattress that smelt of other people's vomit and piss because I got arrested stoned committing acts of criminal mischief and vandalism. That was what made me decide that I would quit or die by my own hand.

It took life being intolerable for me to change my life. Which is why I get so angry when I even think of someone giving a crackhead money for crack. :mad: I've never touched crack in my life, but thank God I did not have an evil self-serving enabler to give me drugs when I was weak. I kicked them on my first try.

cattyfan
September 20th, 2004, 09:38 PM
and, Crow, I will tell you something similar to what I said to BillyBob: I'm so glad you did. The world is better with you and BB in it, and I have learned a lot from you.

Crow
September 20th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Thanks, catty!

brother Willi
September 20th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by SOTK

What the.......!

I can't believe that I missed this thread!!

bw, you can't be serious?! You actually believe you have the power to help an addict? You actually believe that giving them drugs and/or alcohol helps? You actually believe tha jails don't help? :kookoo:

You are TOTALLY misinformed and/or have some funny ideas on this subject! Coming from an admitted Alcoholic's perspective, you don't have a clue. First of all, I don't have the power to heal myself from this disease. God healed me! Second of all, people, yes they probably had good intentions, tried to help me. Some even attempted to make me stop. It didn't and doesn't work! At least that is this alcoholic's experience! Believe me, this opinion is shared by countless alcoholics and addicts who have found sobriety. The only help and hope that we have from beating this ailment is GOD! Period! Thirdly, YOU ARE CAUSING FURTHER DAMAGE by supplying these types of people with their drug or choice or the means to get it! HELLO!!! These people need tough love, trust me! Not, bleeding heart enabling love which leads me to my next point. There is nothing wrong with alcoholics and drug addicts going to jail! We are still responsible for our actions and behaviors! It's bull crap to say we aren't! Also, there is nothing like a good consequence to sober a person up. Isolation can do wonders for an alcoholic! Also, help can be found within the walls of an institution. There are Chaplains and AA and NA come to institutions. Eventhouth I believe that alcoholism and drug addiction is a disease, we still have a choice! God gives us that choice daily!

bw, you need to seriously re-evaluate your thought process on this before you cause more harm than good!

SOTK

please look here
i pray you understand one day when a loved one becomes addicted.

seen those commercials on TV?
the one were the parents practise gettin yelled at?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16481

Poly
September 21st, 2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by brother Willi

the one were the parents practise gettin yelled at?

Yeah, very stupid! If one of my kids started yelling at me like that I'd be slapin' 'em upside the head with some sense before they could finish their first sentence along with commenting to them... "Surely you've had a temporary loss of mind talkin' to me like that so let me try and knock some sense into ya here!"

brother Willi
September 21st, 2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Poly

Yeah, very stupid! If one of my kids started yelling at me like that I'd be slapin' 'em upside the head with some sense before they could finish their first sentence along with commenting to them... "Surely you've had a temporary loss of mind talkin' to me like that so let me try and knock some sense into ya here!"

that path leads to war Poly.

your child might leave you and never return.

it is NOT them yelling at you.

it is the disire to do drugs yelling.

true sometimes love comes with a kick in the rear.
(not literally)

correct them gently, so they can always know you love them.

THATS REALLLLLLLY HARD.
but if you fail, your child has one more reason to keep being an addict.

i pray you never see that day