Feeling-scary-new-one...=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mefiboseth

Looking for a bloq for good discussion I find this one, I really like to learn from other people, sometimes I'm also very convinced of myself(that's what friends of me said:eek:)

I live in Holand, near to Rotterdam(place2be=)!

See you around!

GuySmiley

Looking for a bloq for good discussion I find this one, I really like to learn from other people, sometimes I'm also very convinced of myself(that's what friends of me said:eek:)

See you around!
Welcome! :)

I think Maximeee is from Holland, maybe she'll see your post.

The Graphite

Welcome! :)

I think Maximeee is from Holland, maybe she'll see your post.
You are wrong, sir! How insensitive of you to speak out of turn in such a way, displaying your ignorance...

She is, in fact, from the Netherlands. :dunce:

In fact, as I recall, she became a Christian here at TOL and then moved to America, and married a nice Christian guy from my church! They're a great couple! :banana:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

See you around!
Welcome to our website! :up:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Wow! How cool! Welcome to TOL!

I'm from Holland - Rotterdam to be exact! So just a short note in Dutch to you...

Stuur me maar een bericht als je vragen hebt, misschien kan ik je helpen. Soms is er hier zoveel info dat het helpt met iemand te praten. :) Welkom!!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow! How cool! Welcome to TOL!

I'm from Holland - Rotterdam to be exact! So just a short note in Dutch to you...

Stuur me maar een bericht als je vragen hebt, misschien kan ik je helpen. Soms is er hier zoveel info dat het helpt met iemand te praten. :) Welkom!!!
Floogenstien to you! :noid:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Welcome. Your English is coming along nicely. Allow me to be of some assistance in this regard in case you're interested.
Looking for a bloq for good discussion I find this one,

Close. When you're writing outside of your native language, keep it simple.

"I was looking for a good discussion and I found this forum/place."

OR

"Looking for a good discussion, I found this forum/place."

OR, if you want the active present sense you start with,

"So I'm looking for a good discussion and I find this place/forum."

I really like to learn from other people,
Thats fine, except it's a complete sentence and needs a period instead of a comma as the end punctuation.
sometimes I'm also very convinced of myself(that's what friends of me said:eek:)
First, obviously, it should be a full sentence with beginning caps and you're missing the end punctuation. Beyond that it's a little tortured and I'm not sure what you mean to relate...all I can offer is the end should read,

"...that's what friends of mine said (or say).

See you around!
Good to meet you. :e4e:

bybee

Many good places to be!

Many good places to be!

See you around!

I live in Minnesota, freezing my hinder off! Snow up to my armpits! I love it! peace, bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.