Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C.

Hello all,
I've been following this forum for several weeks now and finally decided I couldn't resist. I like to discuss theology and have several ideas I'd like to test and discuss.

Some info about me:

I've been saved since age late 18/early 19 when I was reborn through the Spirit of God
I currently do not attend a church since I don't like the ones nearby
I don't affiliate with any denominations (but will agree when appropriate)
I go to university in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, studying math with a philosophy minor
I have always been idealistic, thus I believe that the truth can be known and that everyone is responsible to seek it out with all their heart and mind

I'll try to post from time to time whenever I find the time, and hopefully participate in some meaningful discussions. Glad to be here!

Adoration

Hello all,
I've been following this forum for several weeks now and finally decided I couldn't resist. I like to discuss theology and have several ideas I'd like to test and discuss.

Some info about me:

I've been saved since age late 18/early 19 when I was reborn through the Spirit of God
I currently do not attend a church since I don't like the ones nearby
I don't affiliate with any denominations (but will agree when appropriate)
I go to university in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, studying math with a philosophy minor
I have always been idealistic, thus I believe that the truth can be known and that everyone is responsible to seek it out with all their heart and mind

I'll try to post from time to time whenever I find the time, and hopefully participate in some meaningful discussions. Glad to be here!

Welcome!

You'll make a great Catholic some day.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b000qcq916/ref=dp_proddesc_1?ie=UTF8&n=283155

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome! Glad to have you. :)

keypurr

Welcome Mike C. We always have room for one who thinks for himself. Join in and get your feet wet.

Aimiel

Welcome dude. Try to hit your target hard, and leave before the hand grenades go off. Don't bunch up, it makes hitting more with just one easier. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.