Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Meet Teen Superheroes in Denver

This is the show from Tuesday September 6th, 2009.

SUMMARY:

* Communicators for Christ Coming to Town: I'm going. How about you? And Cheryl and I are going to sign up our homeschool students for the Communicators for Christ Denver CFC Conference! On Friday, Oct. 16th at 7 p.m., a wonderful time will be had by all at the free Lead the Escape evening program! So meet us then at Northglenn Christian Church at 1800 E. 105th Place (just northeast of I-25 and 104th Avenue). Cheryl and I can't wait to go, and to bring our boys, because kids like these will change the world! The trailer....

* Out of Colorado: For our out-of-state friends, see if there is a chapter near you and the Communicators for Christ national tour will stop in Billings Oct. 7-10, Denver Oct. 14-17, Napa Oct. 21-24, Corpus Christi Nov. 3-6, Naples Nov. 11-14 and Atlanta Nov. 18-21. (And already the superheroes – that's our BEL term for them, not theirs :) – have presented Lead the Escape in Augusta, Gaithersburg, Metuchen NJ, Hanover, Montgomery, and Coeur d'Alene)! And thank you to Hannah Ketring, Robin Scofield, and Josh Craddock for joining us on air!

* Help Colorado RTL Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?

* SEPTEMBER TELETHON UPDATE: YES, WE BEAT OUR GOAL! Our annual KGOV Telethon raised $40,500 of our $40,000 goal. We exceeded our goal because of you all and with the residual donations and purchases and subscriptions coming in that are still being designated for the telethon. Thank you ALL so very much! -Bob Enyart

Today’s Resource: You can get the Focus on the Strategy I & II two DVD combo (for yourself or give it as a gift!) containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in which Bob Enyart reveals the presentation he gave at Focus on the Family to Tom Minnery, VP of Public Policy for Dr. James Dobson. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.