Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Rom 1 :16

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I am going to get straight to the point, and that is, there is simply no gospel being preached without preaching the doctrine of election [election of grace], and the fact that the Gospel begins in God [Rom 1:1] as the Gospel of God, As it proceeds from the Eternal Counsels of God as its root and foundation, for this evident from pauls writings here 2 Tim 1:8-11

8Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Also Titus 1:1-2

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 3But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

This Gospel of God elucidates How that God in Eternity Past, chooses a Special Beloved People, to Be His Portion, His Inheritance, to whom He prized and Valued above all others..

Deut 32:9

9For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Deut 7:6

6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Paul writes on the Saints being Gods Inheritance..Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [not the children of the devil]

God having chosen them and gave them to the Son of His Love for their personal safe keeping and preservation..Jn 17:2

2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. [the disciples, save judas, represented all them given to Jesus christ]

Now God the Father, decreeing to make manifest this Great Love, He has for His Son, and His chosen in Him and with Him, decree their awful fall in Adam, of which He covenanted with His Son for their redcovery, and redemption, through His blood [ Eph 1:7]..

And in line with this purpose, God also decreed for some of mankind to come into this world, also having a terrible fall in their Father the devil, but in order to Show His High Sovereignty in dispensing His salvation blessings, God purposed not to have mercy on that portion of mankind, Hence, distinctly making Manifest His Special Love for His chosen Inheritance..

Micah 7:18

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage [inheritance]? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

This must be preached in the Gospel of Christ, cannot be ashamed of..

Last edited:

beloved57

In continuing with the gospel, and some of its vital doctrinal truthes that must be proclaimed, God through the blood of Jesus christ had determined to bestow upon His chosen people, the elect, Faith and Repentance with the remission of Sins..

Those preaching a false gospel, have taken what God has promised to give and bestow upon His children, i.e Faith and Repentance and have turned them into conditions of salvation, duties that one must perform to get saved..but this is a perversion of the truth of the gospel..

We see here that repentance and faith are freely bestowed upon a certain definite people:

Zech 12:10

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem,[particular people] the spirit of grace and of supplications:[repentance] and they shall look [believe in /Faith] upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn [repentance] for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

This picture is what occured specifically on the day of pentecost in Acts 2..

And is the grand example of what occurs with all of Gods elect some time during their journey on earth..

The thief on the cross experienced it in the very twilight of his life..

So instead of preaching repentance and faith as conditions for salvation [false gospel] they should as peter did, be preaching that God through Jesus their Saviour gives [not offers] repentance and remission of Sins to the elect, the Israel of God..

Acts 5:30-31

30The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Last edited:

beloved57

The Gospel of Gods Grace !

The Gospel of Gods Grace !

In line with preaching the Gospel, it has as one of its major tenants of truth, the Grace of God, so much so, paul says this Acts 20:24

24But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

One of the prevailing myths and deceptions in our day and time, is that God offers grace to all men [individually] and its up to them to either accept it or reject it :idunno:

That cannot be further from the truth..

So when witnessing to the Grace of God, one must highlight those things that the scripture has to Say regarding Gods Grace..

Gods grace originates in Him and His Eternal Purpose in Jesus christ 2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us [The elect deed] in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph 3:10-11

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Yes, before the world began, Grace was given us [ the elect] in christ Jesus, it was Given Him by God the Father, whom had set him up as The GodMan Mediator for His People..we were representively in Him as we were later to be representively in adam..

And it was at this time in eternity that the gracious promise of Eternal Life was given us in and by our Head, The Lord Jesus christ..Titus 1:2

2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised [ to Jesus christ as the Head of the church] before the world began;

This aspect of sacred truth is indespensible in proclaiming the Gospel of the Grace of God..

its vital to remember that the grace was given to us before the world began..not offered, or made available but given..

Gods Grace is not offered, but given to a specific people..given is in the aorist past tense, so its a done deal..

Now lets look at the fact that salvation Grace is not offered but given.. as our text in 2 Tim 1 points out:

by contrast we see grace is given Jn 1:17

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came [given] by Jesus Christ.

Now, was the Law offered by moses ? No, it was given and that effectually.. and also, neither Gods Law nor Gods grace are given without discrimination, but to a certain people.. concerning the law, it was given to the nation of Israel, Gods earthly people for a time, but grace is given to Gods spiritual People [ Spiritual Israel] for all time..

Next Rom 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

Rom 15:15

Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,

1 Cor 1:4

I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

1 Cor 3 :10

According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon

Gal 2:9

And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Eph 3:2

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Eph 3:7

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

For paul as all the elect of God, was saved by Grace given him..

Eph 3:8

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Eph 4:7

But unto every one of us [ paul and other elect] is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Not one time is Grace said to be offered, or made available, for that is simply a invention of men..

Last edited:

beloved57

cont Gospel of Gods Grace

cont Gospel of Gods Grace

The Gospel of Gods Grace cont
One of the Major Tenants of the Gospel of Gods Grace is that its grounded in election..

Rom 11:5

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Now this in context is speaking about jews in israel, however its not limited to them, for there is also a remnant [residue] in the gentiles who are of the election of grace..

James speaks of them here:

Acts 15:14-18

14Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Notice to take out of them [gentiles] a people, not all of them, but a residue..

Interesting, because the word remnant in Rom 11 5 is the greek word:

leimma which means: its from the root

leipō which means:

to leave, leave behind, forsake, to be left behind

The ideal is that which is left over..

Now the word in Acts 15 17 residue is the greek word:

kataloipos which means:

left remaining

So we see how those two words give the same identical meaning..that of whats left over, or left behind..

This points back to the truth that within the Jews there was a election of grace, and in the gentiles there is a election of grace..

And with both groups, they are part of the whole of the people, hence clearly indicative that only some of each people group are election of grace..

Its only a remnant of mankind that is saved by grace as in Eph 2 :8-9

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Yes, the election of grace in Rom 11 5 and the salvation by grace through faith [Eph 2 8] are the same thing..

Notice how after each reference to grace in each verse they are followed by a denial of works

Rom 11 :6

6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Eph 2 9

BTW the faith in Eph 2 8 is not the Faith of the Individual, but the Faith of Jesus Christ, His Faithfulness

So the elect are said to be saved by grace through [ Christ Faithfulness,] which means, the faith was not of our own, but the gift of God..for Jesus Christ is Gods Gift to the election of grace..[Rom 8:32]

Jesus is said to be the gift here Jn 4:10

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Jesus was the Gift of God not only to the Jewish elect, but to the World..Jn 3:16

16For God so loved the world [Jew and gentile elect], that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Now, in preaching the election of grace, the remnant from the rest, then who are the rest ? Remeber paul said:

Rom 11:7

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

The rest are the reprobates in the world, the children of hell, the seed of the serpent, the tares, those of perdition, the blinded..the cast aways paul speaks of:

1 Cor 9:27

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
[ reprobate]

So there is no such thing as preaching the Gospel of Gods grace without preaching the rejection of the reprobated,[vessels of wrath] for that

fact aids in defining and clarifying the Nature of Salvation by Grace, its

discriminate nature, and Hence Gods people percieve they are special to God..above all other peoples of the earth [Deut 7:6]

There is simply no way to Preach salvation by Grace without preaching Sovereign Discriminating Grace for some [the election of grace] and reprobation for others..

Last edited:

beloved57

cont Gospel of Gods Grace [it reigns]

In proclaiming the Gospel of Gods Grace, it must be proclaimed that it is Sovereign, it Reigns as a King..

Rom 5:21

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Now how Sovereign is death ? Can any man resist death ? Can you use your freewill to dictate when your going to die ?

The wise man said:

Ecc 3:24

2 A time to be born, and a time to die;

Ecc 8:8

There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.

You see that ? Death has uncontrollable Sovereignty over all men..because it reigns by the decree of the Almighty..

But. Grace Reigns even more so than death.

The word for reign in the Rom 5 21 verse is :

basileuō and means:

to be king, to exercise kingly power, to reign

metaph. to exercise the highest influence, to control

Grace is more Sovereign and has a Higher Influence of control than Death has..

Rom 5:17

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Rom 5 20

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin[and death] abounded, grace did much more abound:

Whatever uncontrollable Sovereignty Death has over Men, even Grace much More..

A person can resist death moreso than Gods Grace..

Grace brings Salvation [in power and Glory] to all men ..that is all types and sorts of Men..

Titus 2:11

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

The Ideal here is not as the man made ministers and followers say, that is grace is merely made available to all or that its offered to all..

No thats a short change. But the Sovereign Grace of God comes to all the election of Grace of men in their various times and conditions and most powerfully brings their salvation of the Lord to them ! That they may experience and enjoy it and bless the Lord for it
Like saul who became paul Acts 9..thats an illustration of Grace bringing Salvation to one of the all men for whom it was designed..

Jesus said of zacchaeus lk 19:8

And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a Son of Abraham.

You see that ? Salvation, the Grace of it came, brought to Him his appointed salvation as a Son of Abraham..

Hence, preaching the Gospel of Gods Grace, the True Servant of God declares that Grace Reigns through righteousness unto eternal life, through, not freewill, but through Jesus Christ

Last edited:

beloved57

Another aspect of preaching Gods Grace

Another aspect of preaching Gods Grace

When Preaching the gospel of Gods grace, it must be made clear that it is Sovereign, in that it reigns as a King, this is clearly taught by paul here:

Rom 5:21

21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might [for the purpose of] grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Again the word for reign is

basileuō which means:

to be king, to exercise kingly power, to reign
This means, that King Jesus is exercising His Kingly Power of His Grace in converting His elect..

remember what Jesus said to His sent preachers in Matt ? Matt 28:18

18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Jesus communicates His kingly Grace to the chosen members of His body for their spiritual conversion and wellbeing..
Jn 1:16

16And of his fulness have all we [the election of grace] received, and grace for grace.

We, the elect receive it in time, for it was given us in Him before Time began..2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Was given is a aorist past tense, and the time of the giving is clearly set forth as before the world began..

Now, this Grace, which is communicated by The risen Sovereign Lord, is communicated unto each member of His body He died for, this Grace is nothing Short of Gods Al Mighty Spiritual power.
This spiritual power reigns unto life, and it is effectual in its intentions Paul tells us Eph 3:7

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

This is true of all the saints of God, regarding our conversion experience, its by grace given [ by our Head] us by the effectual working of His Power..

All of course are not called apostles, but all are called unto a good work , ordained for them to walk unto..as eph 2 explains:

Eph 2:8-10

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Paul as a member of the body had his ordained work, and all other members of the body, at their personal conversion have their ordained work..

So, to preach The Gospel of Gods Grace, the Fact that its Gods Sovereign Spiritual power, working effectually, its imperative

Last edited:

beloved57

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth

Paul says, I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God, to everyone believing..

Its the Truth that the natural man cannot recieve the things of God because they are spiritually discerned, meaning one must be born of the Spirit in order to be spiritually capacitated to recieve Gospel Truth, and one of the most neglected Truthes of the Gospel is that of the elect of God, sustaining a eternal union, with Jesus christ, their head, before the world began..Eph 1:4-6

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This is indicative of this gospel fact, the key phrase being in him. You see Jesus christ was chosen as per 1 Pet 2:4,6

4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect [or chosen], precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

And consequently, those whom Peter was writing are also called elect 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

That word generation is important here for its the greek word:

genos which means:

kindred

a) offspring
b) family

Peter calls them a chosen offspring, or seed..

This confirms the point I am making, that is, as Jesus Christ is chosen, His seed, offspring, generation in him is also chosen..

So peter calls them a chosen generation this could not be if they were not in eternal union with Their Head, Jesus Christ..

Yes, the elect [generation] was chosen at the same date as Christ was, before the world began..Thats why Jesus says:

Jn 17:23,24

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

If God Loved Jesus Christ [ His elect] before the foundation of the world vs 24 Then likewise did He Love his seed the same vs 23..

Jesus at this early date was The Head of the body per Col 1:17-18

17And he [ Jesus Christ] is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And [At the same time] he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

We see here that He [ Jesus Christ] is before All things, and this while being the head of the church, his body or seed or generation.. And as such He is

#1. The beginning #2. The Firstborn from the dead [ of his church] and 3. He has the preeminence in all things..

This is special, because scripture says He is the beginning as the head of his church body, this means that his church was with him in the beginning Jn 1:

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And to confirm that these things are gospel truths in Col 1, we need to look no further than Col 1 23

23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

beginning from vs 12-22 is nothing short of the recap of the gospel that had been preached to them aforetime..

12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Last edited:

beloved57

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth cont

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth cont

This eternal union of Jesus christ and His body is because of election, Federal Headship Representation [ As in Adam] and because of being His seed [generation].

The only way to do away with eternal union with Jesus Christ before the world began, is to deny or do away with The Preexistence of Jesus Christ before the world began. This however cannot be denied for scripture declares His Pre Existence as #1. The Mediator between God and Men 1 Tim 2:5

5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Most certainly the All Knowing and Wise God would not purpose to create a world of men , and not have Men's Mediator already set up. If not but having a High regard for Gods wisdom and prudence as in Eph 1:8

8Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

This consideration alone necessitates the need of the God Man Mediator, in preparation of the sin of Adam and the elect in Him..

When Adam sinned, the seed of the Women [ Jesus Christ] already existed in heaven..

Also as Mediator, this constituted Him the proper Medium of the Creation Eph 3:9

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by [medium] Jesus Christ:

Note: Jesus christ being the medium of salvation, in no means lessens His being the Creator of the World See Jn 1 3

Col 1:16-18

16For by him [The Mediator Jesus Christ] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

and hence this establishes, that Jesus Christ pre existed as God Man Mediator,[pre creation ] then that also establishes the Eternal Union of the elect in him..

For a Head could not have existed without a body

This is a Gospel Truth that only Gods True people will be able to receive to the rejoicing of their souls..

Last edited:

beloved57

There is No Gospel without teaching the Triune God involved in salvation, The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost each effects Salvation for the elect of God..

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
~*~*~

If its 'gospel' its good news for all :)

Not that God has pre-ordained and chosen a special selection of souls to be 'disenfranchised' for all eternity.

pj

beloved57

The Two Heads

The Two Heads

The elect have Two Heads, The Lord Jesus christ, and Adam..of course Jesus christ is their head before Adam is, for in all things He [ Jesus christ] has the preeminence. Col 1 18

And as there is a distinction in the Two Heads, One Earthly and One Heavenly, so there is a difference in the Lives they bring forth..

Remember as there was life [natural] of men in Adam, so likewise there was life of men in Jesus Christ jn 1:

4In him was life [Spiritual]; and the life was the light [spiritual] of men.

NOTE: This verse is not referring to natural life or light, the elect have that in adam!

As the Head of the seed, adam had all the natural lives of the elect in Him, [gen 1:26] and as the Head of the seed, Jesus had all the Spiritual lives of the elect in Him..

The unions of each head to their seed are different, one began in time [adam] and is earthy as in 1 Cor 15:49

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

There is no uncertainty or chance here, but all working to Gods eternal purpose..as the elect had a time set in the purpose of God to bare the image of their earthly head, so likwise He has a set purpose and time for each of them to bare image of their heavenly head..

Ecc 3:2

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born [naturally and spiritually], and a time to die;

The other union [spiritual] began before time began and will last throughout Eternity..

The elect by nature in their head adam are born under the Law, and by nature deserving of wrath as others [non elect] and we act as they do to, if not even worse in some cases..

But in our head Jesus Christ, The Only begotten of the Father, was setup, and in Him the elect have always been under the everlasting covenant, ordained in all things [both spiritual and physical] and sure..

Our foreunion [Head] to adam is made manifest when we [the elect] are born of the flesh, but our foreunion [Head] to Jesus Christ is made manifest by our NewBirth of the Spirit..

This why Jesus said to nicademus, unless a man is born again of the Spirit, he shall not see or enter the kingdom of God, because that is what makes manifest their eternal union and heirship with Jesus Christ..

Last edited:

beloved57

Union with Jesus christ

Union with Jesus Christ

The elect must have had a Union with Jesus Christ when He died in their stead and place or else His death could not have been judicial and expiate their sins, No justice would have been done, if union was not there and they weren't constituted all one in the eyes of Gods offended Law.

If no union existed, God could not be just in justifying, those believing in Jesus. He [ Jesus] must be united to his church before He could suffer for her and in her stead, else Jesus death really had no justice in it for them..

Last edited:

bybee

Erroneous thinking

Erroneous thinking

All the elect,not the seed of the devil..

The devil doesn't have the power to create. He is a destroyer only. The devil has no seed. But he can uproot and destroy that which is not firmly planted. To spend one's time passing judgment on the worth of any of God's children is to usurp one of God's functions. bybee

beloved57

The devil doesn't have the power to create.

Who said he did ? God creates the devil seed in the womb..ps 51:

5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

beloved57

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth heb 2:11

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth Heb 2:11

Heb 2:11

11For both he [Jesus Christ] that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

This is a very important Gospel Truth that the religion of man ministers and followers neglect..

And that's the Eternal Union and Oneness of Jesus Christ and His elect..

They are all of one. This truth is seen also in Romans 8:28-29

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus himself being a Son vs 29, then He and the [many brethren]

must have been born of the same seed, the Same parentage, [ Pre Creation] and be Sons together..hence All of One [ Heb 2 11]

Jesus Christ was the only Begotten and Firstborn of the Father, with a [spiritual] seed or offspring or posterity in Him.. Thats why Jesus told mary this:

Jn 20:17

17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

You see, mary and the other disciples as well as future believers in Him , He is their Firstborn brother and all of One Father and Seed..

Jesus Christ acknowledges the Many Sons as His Brethren and His children spiritually, Isa 9:6

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

He is the everlasting Father of the elect only in a spiritual sense as we were His seed and one with Him. He was a spiritual progenitor because we are born again of Him as the Word of God..1 Pet 1:23

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

He is the incorruptible seed of which the elect receive their spiritual lives from..

Just as we received our physical lives from our natural head adam, but that's corruptible seed, but He incorruptible seed..

Just as the elect had a real union with adam, that is made manifest by the coming forth of our physical lives of corruption, so likewise the elect had a real union with Jesus Christ that is made manifest by the bringing forth of our spiritual lives of incorruption.. So Jesus Christ and his brethren are all of one.

Last edited:

beloved57

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth / Joint Heirs

Eternal Union a Gospel Truth / Joint Heirs

Heb 2:11

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

This oneness of the elect of God and the Lord Jesus christ, all being of one seed, is foundational as to why believers have been Joint Heirs with Jesus christ per Rom 8:17

17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

You see, Jesus Christ was Heir of the World before it was created, in fact it was created or made by Him and for Him..

2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

The world was made by him that had been appointed Heir of all things. And hence, this is the elects joint heirship with Jesus Christ..remember paul said to the corinths in 1 Cor 3:21

21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; 23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Paul is referring to Heb 1 2 here in 1 Cor 3..

Again all things were made by Him [the Heir] and for Him per Col 1:16-17

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jesus Christ was the Heir of the world [all things] and because the elect were of one with Him [ Heb 2 11] and His brethren / children=seed they too Joint heirs with Jesus Christ..

This had nothing to do with mans freewill choice, water baptism and all of that false teaching going on these days, not even mans faith caused any of this, but this truth is grounded in eternal election in Christ before the world began, as being of His seed..

This passage Gal 3: 16- 29 Identifies Jesus Christ and subsequent believers as the One Seed of Abraham..not seeds as in many, but seed, which is Christ..

Simply this the single seed Christ, stands for the plural members of that one seed..

Gal 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Christ is made up of many members 1 Cor 12:12

12For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

This is a very important truth, the eternal union of the elect with their head and heir of the world Jesus christ..

It is to the Heirs, [Joint heirs] that salvation is promised and communicated to Heb 1:14

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

on Hebrews 1 14 John Gill writes:

"Sent forth to minister for them who shall be the heirs of salvation?
the persons they minister to, and for, are those, who shall be the heirs of salvation; that is, of eternal glory, which will be possessed by the saints, as an inheritance: hence it belongs to children, being bequeathed to them by their Father, and comes to them through the death of Christ, of which the Spirit is the earnest; and this shows that it is not of works, and that it is of an eternal duration, and takes in all kind of happiness: and of this the saints are heirs now; and so the Ethiopic version renders it, "who are heirs of salvation"; nor should it be rendered, "who shall be heirs", but rather, "who shall inherit salvation"; for this character respects not their heirship, but their actual inheriting of salvation:"

For the elect are Heirs of salvation even when born sinners by nature. Because of their eternal union with Jesus Christ, being his seed..

Last edited:

beloved57

The Gospel of the Kingdom

The Gospel of the Kingdom

Matt 24:14

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I know how the antichrist ministers and followers have corrupted this text to say it applies to the Jews and some future kingdom..

But thats not true, its the same Gospel of Jesus christ that Paul preached and any other God called preacher of God preached.

But I will say this, Spiritually, this Gospel is for the Jews,[ rom 2 :28,29] and for those who are part of a Kingdom [ Jn 18:36].

The Gospel of the Kingdom is for those who have been birthed into the kingdom of God by the Holy Ghost Jn 3:3,5

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

also Col 1:12-13

12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet [By New Birth] to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Its only then can a person come to understand the Gospel of the kingdom, after having been birthed into or translated into the Kingdom of God and or of His Dear Son. This is accomplished by the Holy Ghost..

Matt 13:11

11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you[disciples] to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

BTW, this above scripture proves that the disciples had been born again into the kingdom of God already, for Jesus Christ to make this statement to them..

We must not forget that Paul says that the gospel is a mystery message, Paul says this in more than one way and place..1 Cor 2:2,7

2For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Did you catch this ? Please notice how paul is equating preaching Jesus christ in vs 2 , with speaking the wisdom of God in a mystery, hidden wisdom in vs

7 ! Also this wisdom of the Gospel was ordained before the world for our [ the whole election of grace] glory..

The word ordained is the greek word:

proorizō which means:

1) to predetermine, decide beforehand
2) in the NT of God decreeing from eternity
3) to foreordain, appoint beforehand

This wisdom [Gospel of Jesus Christ] is hidden from the wise and prudent of the world per Matt 11:25-26

25At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

26Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Revealed unto babes perhaps newborn babes as in 1 Pet 2:2

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

or the little children given him of the Father as in Heb 2:13

And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

The word children here is

paidion and means:

young child, a little boy, a little girl
a) infants
b) children, little ones
c) an infant
1) of a (male) child just recently born

So that would refer to being born into the Kingdom jn 3 3..

Back to 1 Cor 2 7 where the Gospel of christ is called wisdom, hidden wisdom, this synchronizes with Jesus christ being the wisdom of God 1 Cor 1:24

24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. cp Prov 8:22ff..

The point here however is that Preaching christ and him crucified is a Gospel kingdom Mystery, not for the natural man at all..

Paul says this in Eph 6:19

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, cp

1 Cor 2:7

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Teaching and preaching, and making known the mysterious complex person of Jesus Christ 1 Tim 3:16

16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

He as the GodMan Mediator, His Pre existence as the head of His body the church as in Col 1:17-18

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning,

the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

The head of the church, those chosen in Him before the foundation of the world, the Mystery of who His church is, comprised of both jew and gentile, the spiritual seed of Abraham..these gospel kingdom topics are wrote about prominently in Eph 2 , 3 and Rom 11..

All of this comprises the Gospel that the apostles preached and this was nothing short of the Gospel of the kingdom of God, to be understood by a Kingdom People..Matt 13:19

19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not [not born again into the Kingdom], then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

23But he that received seed into the good ground [Kingdom ground] is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Last edited:

beloved57

What God done for the elect !

What God done for the elect !

In proclaiming his Gospel, Paul writes this:

1 cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

God has made Jesus Christ this [these things] unto us first and foremost imputatively, by an Eternal act of His Mind, whereas He declared it so and it was So..

2 Cor 5:21
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

These things God has done for us [ Through Jesus Christ] before what He does in us [ Through the Holy Ghost]

The things that God has done for the elect through Jesus Christ [good news] is the foundation for the things he does in the elect through The Holy Ghost..

Those reconciled to God by the death of Gods Son, are called into participation of that reconciliation by the The Holy Ghost of God hence

2 Cor 5:19-20

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. [ for us]

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. [in us]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.