People United to save the lives of Single Celled Entities

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I'm gonna try and be around here a bit more often.. I still think this is the best Christian site on the net!
You can drop the qualifier, mate. It's the best website in the universe bar none! :)

It will be good to see you more.

What chance a new job?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Next thing you know they're going to boycott women for having periods, and men for only having all those sperm die because only one fertilizes the egg cell, most of the time.

MrRadish

I am quite amused by the proportion of posters in this thread laughing their heads of at this (obviously satirical) cause who are fervently pro-life.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I am quite amused by the proportion of posters in this thread laughing their heads of at this (obviously satirical) cause who are fervently pro-life.
We are all for the life of innocent human beings. Any other entities, we couldn't care less. Well, that may not be true. I really do care that plenty of animals die in order to feed me. They're tasty!:TomO:

Punisher1984

I'm not too concerned about this - it's probably a hoax. But even if it were not, there's very little that humans could possibly do to the microbe population anyways: they were here long before the first humaniods learned to stand up and they will be here long after humans are extinct.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER

You seriously think this is a dig at pro-life people? It's a hilarious satire of liberal groups, which is obvious just from looking at the "In Association With" part. The articles don't mention made up Christian groups defending germs, they talk about made up group like Gays Against Guns (GAG) and Women opposed to the Unethical Racism towards Microorganisms (WURM).

patman

I bet most of their members are those gas station and restaurant employees who find ways to neglect their bathroom duties.

Whatever the case - I know you'll agree - I hope they manage to make double dipping less taboo. Because, deep down inside, we all want to take that second dip.

lovemeorhateme

You can drop the qualifier, mate. It's the best website in the universe bar none! :)

It will be good to see you more.

What chance a new job?

Well I keep applying for jobs, but apparantly there's like 10 people for every job at the minute.. it's kinda difficult to get one!