Yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyecw

Hi, my name is Joe, and this is my first post. I'm very interested in theology, especially the effect it has on society--and the effect society has on it.

I hope to see you on the boards!

Shibby

Hi, my name is Joe, and this is my first post. I'm very interested in theology, especially the effect it has on society--and the effect society has on it.

Hey stop stealing my line :D:wave:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Now you see me on the boards . . .

:mmph: You should change your really bad slogan/motto: :nono:​

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cattyfan

I sent him a warning yesterday about his slogan/motto...but I don't think he saw the warning before he logged off. However, if it isn't removed the next time he's here, he may find his stay shortened.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I sent him a warning yesterday about his slogan/motto...but I don't think he saw the warning before he logged off. However, if it isn't removed the next time he's here, he may find his stay shortened.

:thumb:​

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I deleted it for him. If he adds it back or anything similar to it just ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.