PDA

View Full Version : Abused word "hypocrit"

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Jesus says judge rightly.

Calling people hypocrite just because you don't like or don't agree with your doctrines or opinion is not judging rightly.

Some even call it hypocrite if you use the word "friend", for peats sake..

It is not such a good Christian attitude or godly witness, imo.

blessings.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messaged him about his comment on my his rep to me.

He told me not to give him a visitor messages by saying "shut up" and added "hypocrite".

This example is an excellent one I am talking about.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messages him about his comment on my his rep to me.

He told me not to give him a visitor messages by saying "shut up" and added "hypocrite".

This example is an excellent one I am talking about.Is this all you can do? Complaining about Christians and Churches?

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Is this all you can do? Complaining about Christians and Churches?

Is that how you legitimate your wrongful judgements?

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Is this all you can do? Complaining about Christians and Churches?

Stop complaining about your sister in Christ that she is complaining about other Christians, can't you find something else to do?

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Stop complaining about your sister in Christ that she is complaining about other Christians, can't you find something else to do?

:)

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Stop complaining about your sister in Christ that she is complaining about other Christians, can't you find something else to do?Stop complaining about me complaining about her complaining about Christians, you big hippo crit

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Stop complaining about your sister in Christ that she is complaining about other Christians, can't you find something else to do?Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. She did the rest. She is not my sister in Christ and you aren't a brother in Christ. I have nothing better to do than tell you the truth.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Stop complaining about me complaining about her complaining about Christians, you big hippo crit

You get so upset when the truth being told and do your best to shut people up who disagree with you.

You used the word "shut up" too.

That is a strong word. You have to be paranoid to use such emotional words.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:14 AM
You get so upset when the truth being told and do your best to shut people up who disagree with you.

You used the word "shut up" too.

That is a strong word. You have to be paranoid to use such emotional words.:yawn:

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it.

Starting to get it?

I have been saying I am not sinless and not to claim to be saved.

It seems what you said was trying to make me shut up. It was fake encouragement. I did not accept your fake encouragement and you got paranoid.

BTW,WOtW is not JW and I believe he is trinity believer too.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:21 AM
[/B]

Starting to get it?

I have been saying I am not sinless and not to claim to be saved.

It seems what you said was trying to make me shut up. It was fake encouragement. I did not accept your fake encouragement and you got paranoid.

BTW,WOtW is not JW and I believe he is trinity believer too.whatever

Rusha
December 9th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messages him about his comment on my his rep to me.

This example is an excellent one I am talking about.

Indeed ... did you put him/her on ignore? I only ask because the only way to shield yourself from verbal abuse is to put the person in question on ignore and block their access to your visitor messages and PM's.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Indeed ... did you put him/her on ignore? I only ask because the only way to shield yourself from verbal abuse is to put the person in question on ignore and block their access to your visitor messages and PM's.

There are too many posters doing that, almost on a daily bases. It is not just to me, it is to everyone who disagree with most popular members here.

And PJ is not the only one. that's why they seem to feel safe to be so abusive.

Nihilo
December 9th, 2017, 10:33 AM
There are too many posters doing that, almost on a daily bases. It is not just to me, it is to everyone who disagree with most popular members here.

And PJ is not the only one. that's why they seem to feel safe to be so abusive.You are abusive also, and spiritually so. You are a bully.

Rusha
December 9th, 2017, 10:37 AM

And PJ is not the only one. that's why they seem to feel safe to be so abusive.

I can only speak for myself when I tell you that I have no negative, harassing comments on my visitor's profile, nor do I see those types of rep ... because I have made good use of my ignore list.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Indeed ... did you put him/her on ignore? I only ask because the only way to shield yourself from verbal abuse is to put the person in question on ignore and block their access to your visitor messages and PM's.From post #8: I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. Terrible verbal abuse for snowflakes.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:42 AM
I can only speak for myself when I tell you that I have no negative, harassing comments on my visitor's profile, nor do I see those types of rep ... because I have made good use of my ignore list.

You know I am target to be banned or silenced.

I have been open to my beliefs that they wont accept.

That makes a big difference how they treat me.

This is besides the point.

I know they are doing to everyone who don't agree with them. It is obvious if you read the posts at religion section. I read posts a lot.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. She did the rest. She is not my sister in Christ and you aren't a brother in Christ. I have nothing better to do than tell you the truth.

I didn't really think you were calling me a JW or a JW Heretic, I though it was some kind of joke? In fact I was just a bit confused by everything you said there. I obviously missed the original tate-ta-tate.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:44 AM

I know they are doing to everyone who don't agree with them. It is obvious if you read the posts at religion section. I read posts a lot.So this IS a call-out thread. Name names.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:44 AM
From post #8: I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. Terrible verbal abuse for snowflakes.

Your motive of that "encouragement" was obvious how you have been treating your opponents.

Verbal abuse is encouraged in this forum, it seems.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:46 AM
So this IS a call-out thread. Name names.

You see, you switch the blame when truth is told.

so typical.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:47 AM
I didn't really think you were calling me a JW or a JW Heretic, I though it was some kind of joke? In fact I was just a bit confused by everything you said there. I obviously missed the original tate-ta-tate.Yes, he was calling you those names.

It is one of phrase they use to attack their naysayers.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:49 AM
You see, you switch the blame when truth is told.

so typical.What truth are you telling? The thread says hypocrites and you keep saying "they" do these things to people who disagree. Many of your threads are started to complain about Christians here on TOL. You can't stand being told that you don't accept Paul's epistles and you consider anyone who tells you you're wrong is a hypocrite. Jesus used that word, you should know that.

Rusha
December 9th, 2017, 10:49 AM

I know they are doing to everyone who don't agree with them. It is obvious if you read the posts at religion section. I read posts a lot.

I do know ... and am only hoping to save you some aggravation. You do not deserve the negativity. Most of those on the other end of it do not. The difference is just making a choice about who you can *personally* silence. My ignore list does that *for me*. However, that choice is up to you.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Yes, he was calling you those names.

It is one of phrase they use to attack their naysayers.

May be? PJ might explain his intention? I have nothing against JW's except they're idiots.:skeptic:

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM
PJ, the way you called wmotw is verbal abuse.

It is not good Christian thing to do.

You even claim to be saved and true Christian.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:54 AM
I didn't really think you were calling me a JW or a JW Heretic, I though it was some kind of joke? In fact I was just a bit confused by everything you said there. I obviously missed the original tate-ta-tate.I you're not a JW I'm sorry for what I said. If you are, I'm not sorry.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 10:54 AM
May be? PJ might explain his intention? I have nothing against JW's except they're idiots.

You still don't know JW is the derogatory term for trinitarian churches?

How long have you been a Christian and what denomination do you belong?

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Yes, he was calling you those names.

It is one of phrase they use to attack their naysayers.Naysayers are your name for people that teach the wrong interpretations of scripture. I call them different names.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 10:58 AM

How long have you been a Christian and what denomination do you belong?See? You have no clue what you talk about. You think you know and you get upset when others tell you you're wrong.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 10:59 AM
I you're not a JW I'm sorry for what I said. If you are, I'm not sorry.

How dare you, how very dare you, how DARRRRE YOOOOOU! What if I was half JW and half not JW? You could have really insulted me. Be more careful in future. :Patrol:

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 11:00 AM
How dare you, how very dare you, how DARRRRE YOOOOOU! What if I was half JW and half not JW? You could have really insulted me. Be more careful in future. :Patrol::chuckle:

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Rusha,

No one mentions their verbal abuse.

this is a Christian site.

We should make it clear that that kind of behavior is not true Christianity.

It is so absurd to me that no one talks about it.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 11:02 AM

How long have you been a Christian and what denomination do you belong?

So are you saying PJ is not a 'Trinitarian'. I think He is?

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:03 AM
How dare you, how very dare you, how DARRRRE YOOOOOU! What if I was half JW and half not JW? You could have really insulted me. Be more careful in future. :Patrol:

It seems that you are making fun of this thread.

I guess I misjudged you.

good day.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:04 AM
So are you saying PJ is not a 'Trinitarian'. I think He is?

good day.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 11:07 AM

I guess I misjudged you.

good day.

Yes I am a bit, sorry about that. :)

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 11:08 AM
So are you saying PJ is not a 'Trinitarian'. I think He is?meshak does not believe in the Trinity and she does not believe that the Risen, Ascended Lord Jesus Christ appeared to Paul and gave him ongoing revelations. She does not believe that Paul was a chosen vessel by God, to go to the Gentiles.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:08 AM

good day.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 11:09 AM

I guess I misjudged you.

good day.Stop judging, it's so hypocritical.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:11 AM

From now on, I will not pay much attention to your posts.

I guess I wasted the time to read them to understand you.

thanks for being honest.

blessings.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 11:13 AM
meshak does not believe in the Trinity and she does not believe that the Risen, Ascended Lord Jesus Christ appeared to Paul and gave him ongoing revelations. She does not believe that Paul was a chosen vessel by God, to go to the Gentiles.

Okay. I wonder if Meshak can explain the early history of the churches that were started by Paul. There's so much historical evidence that the Gospel was spread over the north western Mediterranean area by Paul. Or why Luke records so much of Saul/Paul's work in Acts?

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 11:16 AM
From now on, I will not pay much attention to your posts.

I guess I wasted the time to read them to understand you.

thanks for being honest.

blessings.

Oh dear, perhaps this is the Lord's way for you to learn to be more forgiving and for me to be ready to accept that forgiveness.:juggle:

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Okay. I wonder if Meshak can explain the early history of the churches that were started by Paul. There's so much historical evidence that the Gospel was spread over the north western Mediterranean area by Paul. Or why Luke records so much of Saul/Paul's work in Acts?

I focus on what Jesus said, so I wont discuss much about the anything else.

We cannot be faithful to Him by the knowledge of the history.

Besides, that is off topic.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Oh dear, perhaps this is the Lord's way for you to learn to be more forgiving and for me to be ready to accept that forgiveness.

You seem to be misusing the word, friend.

You make fun of Jesus' servant and tell her to forgive them?

what a concept.

This is what happens when you don't know Jesus' teachings.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Jesus says judge rightly.

Calling people hypocrite just because you don't like or don't agree with your doctrines or opinion is not judging rightly.

Some even call it hypocrite if you use the word "friend", for peats sake..

It is not such a good Christian attitude or godly witness, imo.

blessings.

bump

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 11:24 AM
You seem to be misusing the word, friend.

You make fun of Jesus' servant and tell her to forgive them?

what a concept.

This is what happens when you don't know Jesus' teachings.

Okay okay, I'm sorry. My sense of humour isn't everyone cuppa tea. You're a sensitive soul I see and I like that about you.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Okay okay, I'm sorry. My sense of humour isn't everyone cuppa tea. You're a sensitive soul I see and I like that about you.

Mocking Jesus' servant is sense of humor?

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 11:27 AM
I focus on what Jesus said, so I wont discuss much about the anything else.

We cannot be faithful to Him by the knowledge of the history.

Besides, that is off topic.Of course not, according to you, and that's all that matters. You have a thread saying that Jesus says to be "simpleton" and I showed you many scriptures about God wanting us to increase in spiritual knowledge and wisdom. You focus ONLY on what Jesus said on earth and pretend that's the whole Bible. If you say accurate things about God's word, more people will agree with you.

However, as usual, you have already tuned out of this thread because it's not on your "topic" of hypocrite Christians on TOL.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:28 AM
good day, PJ.

My OP stands.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Both of you can switch the blame and try to change the subject will not work.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Oh dear, perhaps this is the Lord's way for you to learn to be more forgiving and for me to be ready to accept that forgiveness.:juggle:

Did you come into this thread to get this forum's approval?

Mocking and belittling their opponents is the best way to do it.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Mocking Jesus' servant is sense of humor?

Not all of you just the part of you that is complaining about other Christians for judging you and making a thread about it, (we all judge one another). I can't remember seeing this before, although I could be wrong, my memory isn't perfect but it does seem a little over the top. You could just report PJ and or block him and or ignore him and or forgive him. Why start a thread that is only going to inflate the problem?

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Not all of you just the part of you that is complaining about other Christians for judging you and making a thread about it, (we all judge one another). I can't remember seeing this before, although I could be wrong, my memory isn't perfect but it does seem a little over the top. You could just report PJ and or block him and or ignore him and or forgive him. Why start a thread that is only going to inflate the problem?

Your comments are all making excuses for enabling sinful Christianity.

I am here to defend what Jesus teaches.

Jesus tells us we l know them by their fruit.

disregarding or closing your eyes from evil deeds is not such a good thing to do.

My threads are mostly disregarded by the churches.

And you call it over the top.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Closing your eyes from sinful behavior is cowardly way to practice your faith.

Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:18 PM
There are plenty of hypocrisy is going on.

And they pretend everything is ok.

I know this is not discussed at churches.

I have joined many churches and served them faithfully for several years.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Closing your eyes from sinful behavior is cowardly way to practice your faith.

Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

If you were honest with yourself you would admit that the reason you stated this thread was because you were upset with PJ and wanted to retaliate. If it was me I would have simply made fun of whatever PJ upset me about, which I suppose isn't much better than what you've done but it would be more fun. :drum:

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.Where is that scripture or commandment?

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
If you were honest with yourself you would admit that the reason you stated this thread was because you were upset with PJ and wanted to retaliate. If it was me I would have simply made fun of whatever PJ upset me about, which I suppose isn't much better than what you've done but it would be more fun. :drum:

Nope, I did that because the word "hypocrite" has been used over and over in daily bases. This is not the first time.

In fact, that word is not the only one has being used. I have been called many, many names. But I have been disregarding.

So your claim is lame.

it sure is cowardly excuse to disregard sinful behavior.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Where is that scripture or commandment?

Do you want to know if it is the scripture?

I am not surprised if you don't know Jesus said that.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Do you want to know if it is the scripture?

I ma not surprised you don't know Jesus said that.Please show that me that scripture, I don't know it.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Please show that me that scripture, I don't know it.

no problem.

I will be back with His word.

WatchmanOnTheWall
December 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Nope, I did that because the word "hypocrite" has been used over and over in daily bases. This is not the first time.

In fact, that word is not the only one has being used. I have been called many, many names. But I have been disregarding.

So your claim is lame.

it sure is cowardly excuse to disregard sinful behavior.

May be there's a reason why you keep getting called hypocrite so often and other names? Is it because you call other people names? You have suggested three times now that I am a coward? This verse keeps coming to mind:

Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
no problem.

I will be back with His word.Ok, show that Jesus says: http://theologyonline.com/images/metro/purple/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by meshak http://theologyonline.com/images/metro/purple/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=5147489#post5147489)Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Ok, show that Jesus says: http://theologyonline.com/images/metro/purple/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by meshak http://theologyonline.com/images/metro/purple/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=5147489#post5147489)Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

here you go.

Revelation 21:8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM
here you go.

Revelation 21:8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”Good job. What do you think that means? Are you telling Watchman and I that we are cowards and going to the second death?

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM
May be there's a reason why you keep getting called hypocrite so often and other names? Is it because you call other people names? You have suggested three times now that I am a coward? This verse keeps coming to mind:

Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

It is not just me they are calling hypocrite. The call all their opponents hypocrites if they don't agree with them.

Your reading skill seems selective.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Good job. What do you think that means?

My goodness.

If you don't understand that simple verse, you have no business claiming to be His follower and saved, friend.

Go back to grade school.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 01:01 PM
My goodness.

If you don't understand that simple verse, you have no business claiming to be His follower and saved, friend.

Go back to grade school.Thank you for telling me and Watchman that we are cowards and we will burn in hell and face the second death.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Both of you seem paranoid about this thread.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Thank you for telling me and Watchman that we are cowards and we will burn in hell and face the second death.

false witness.

so typical.

patrick jane
December 9th, 2017, 01:04 PM
false witness.

so typical.You didn't call anyone a coward and that it is "in the top of the sin list"? Then quote Revelation concerning the second death?

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM
It seems that no one has legitimate excuse for being abusive.

So I will close this thread.

blessings.

meshak
December 9th, 2017, 01:41 PM
closed