Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
10th Circuit Would Deport BEL Guest

This is the show from Wednesday December 3rd, 2008.

SUMMARY:

* China Would Imprison Xiu: "I am in an impossible situation," says Xiu. "If they deport me to China, I have to take my children, because I am their mother and must care for them. But I cannot take them to China, because they will lose their freedom, and endure forced abortion of my grandchildren. This is an impossible situation." Xiu Mei Wei, pronounced Shu May Way, flew to America legally on a temporary tourist visa. Upon her arrival her fiancé told her he had found another woman. She met a man who married her and they now have four children. But on a paperwork technicality, the federal 10th Circuit Court has ruled against Xiu. So she has taken her case to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals. (See Bob Unruh's story on Wei at WorldNetDaily.com, Mom to 4 U.S. citizens ordered to forced sterilization.)

Please send a letter (you could use or modify the following example) to:

The Byron White U.S. Courthouse
Re: Case # 079537 Xiu Mei Wei
1823 Stout Street
Denver, CO 80257

To Whom It May Concern,

Regarding Case # 079537 and Xiu Mei Wei, please do not rule to deport Xiu to brutal China. Please realize that human rights take precedence over technicalities. America cannot save everyone in China, but Xiu is already here. If we deport her, as Xiu says, "I am in an impossible situation. If they deport me to China, I have to take my children, because I am their mother and must care for them. But I cannot take them to China, because they will lose their freedom, and endure forced abortion of my grandchildren. This is an impossible situation." No technicality justifies you denying Xiu political asylum and thereby sentencing her to a loss of freedom, a loss of religious freedom, and a loss of freedom of speech for her and her children; and you would thereby be sentencing Xiu to forced sterilization and fines because while in America she has violated China's anti-choice one-child policy and now has four lovely children, which boys would be shunned by China's government as illicit children; and finally, Xiu would likely be punished and probably jailed due to speaking publicly to expose China's systematic denial of freedom to its people. Please have mercy on Xiu Mei Wei.

Sincerely,

Bob and Cheryl Enyart
PO Box 583
Arvada CO 80001

* See also KnowYourCourts: At KnowYourCourts.com, search the News section for the note on Nov. 7, 2008, on "mercy and compassion" about Xiu Mei Wei!

Enyart Seminar: Bob Enyart is coming to Indiana, Goshen in the evening of Jan. 29th and Indianapolis on Saturday January 31st, to present a brand new BEL Seminar titled Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible. Learn how to use sixteen different tools of interpretation as you study the Bible. And as importantly, Bob will discuss the principles involved for prioritizing these hermeneutics. Varying interpretations may result depending upon which tools a student employs to understand a passage, such as the First Mention Principle, Typological Analysis, or the Historical/Grammatical Method. Believers should become experts in right and wrong, and being proficient at reading God's Word is an invaluable advantage. The seminar attendees will learn about the different hermeneutics and how to decide which tool to use in which instance. You'll love it! To register and for more information, please call 1-800-8Enyart!

Today's Resource: When you get Michael and Debi Pearl's best-selling short book, To Train Up a Child, from BEL, you For many years now, whenever anyone orders this book from BEL, we send with it an audio-taped message from Bob Enyart titled Tyrant Dad!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great show. I understood almost all of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.