PDA

View Full Version : Another Muslim terrorist attack

CherubRam
October 31st, 2017, 08:30 PM
Another Muslim terrorist attack.

Uzbek man identified as truck driver who killed eight, injured 11 in New York City
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...driver-new-york-city-terror-attack/819328001/

CherubRam
October 31st, 2017, 08:31 PM
The government is bringing in Muslims and keeping Christians out. Why would they do such a thing?

CherubRam
October 31st, 2017, 08:31 PM
Read this: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Refugee_Resettlement_Hijra.pdf

CherubRam
October 31st, 2017, 08:32 PM
Is helping Muslims more important than the well being of Americans? That is the question that should be asked of those people.

CherubRam
October 31st, 2017, 08:33 PM
“I charge you with five of what Allah has charged me with: to assemble, to listen, to obey, to immigrate and to wage Jihad for the sake of Allah”

Quote from Hadith

(The five responsibilities or “charges” for those who submit to Islam)

CherubRam
October 31st, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sam Solomon, a Christian convert from Islam and an expert on Islam tells us that Mohammad himself proclaimed that migration is jihad.

CherubRam
October 31st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Islam

Revelation 6:4
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

The Red horse goes to the East. The Black horse goes North to Russia. The White horse goes West to America. The Dapple horse goes South to Australia.

Zechariah 6
Four Chariots

6 I looked up again, and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains—mountains of bronze. 2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these, my lord?”

5 The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits[a] of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west,[b] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

Sonnet
November 3rd, 2017, 02:54 AM

RealityJerk
November 10th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Terrorism is committed in America, by many different people, not just Muslims. There are about 3.5 million Muslims in America. If only 1/10th of 1% of those 3.5 million Muslims in America were terrorists, we would have 3500 terrorists around the country, going postal, running over pedestrians with their vehicles, planting exposives around the country, blowing themselves up..etc. It would be a national crises, requiring the deployment of the National Guard and perhaps even the active military. This hasn't happened yet and seeing that it hasn't, even when the US government was warmongering in the Muslim lands, like in Iraq, Libya, Syria, conducting its own form of terrorism/warmongering, we didn't see American Muslims go postal.

There are many Muslim Americans, some even serve in our military. The implication that Muslims can't be Americans, is simply a hateful, bigotted, racist, and idiotic.

RealityJerk
November 10th, 2017, 01:05 AM
The word "jihad" in Arabic, can mean war, but it can also be used in the sense of "struggle". If Muhammad actually said that migration equates jihad, he was simply stating it is a struggle. Muhammad also stated that a woman's jihad is making pilgrimage to Mecca, because its a struggle.

Sonnet
November 10th, 2017, 01:07 AM
The government is bringing in Muslims and keeping Christians out. Why would they do such a thing?

Is this proven?

RealityJerk
November 10th, 2017, 01:10 AM
“I charge you with five of what Allah has charged me with: to assemble, to listen, to obey, to immigrate and to wage Jihad for the sake of Allah”

Quote from Hadith

(The five responsibilities or “charges” for those who submit to Islam)

That doesn't equate migration to jihad. You should improve your reading comprehension skills.

Sonnet
November 10th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Another Muslim terrorist attack.

Uzbek man identified as truck driver who killed eight, injured 11 in New York City
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...driver-new-york-city-terror-attack/819328001/

30 people died in the US today (and every day) through gun crime (it's 90 if you include suicides) - surely the gun problem needs to be solved first?

musterion
November 10th, 2017, 02:35 AM
30 people died in the US today (and every day) through gun crime (it's 90 if you include suicides) - surely the gun problem needs to be solved first?

Not the gun's fault, commie.

Sonnet
November 10th, 2017, 02:47 AM
Not the gun's fault, commie.

Meaning?

musterion
November 10th, 2017, 02:49 AM
I don't understand your question.

CherubRam
November 10th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Terrorism is committed in America, by many different people, not just Muslims. There are about 3.5 million Muslims in America. If only 1/10th of 1% of those 3.5 million Muslims in America were terrorists, we would have 3500 terrorists around the country, going postal, running over pedestrians with their vehicles, planting exposives around the country, blowing themselves up..etc. It would be a national crises, requiring the deployment of the National Guard and perhaps even the active military. This hasn't happened yet and seeing that it hasn't, even when the US government was warmongering in the Muslim lands, like in Iraq, Libya, Syria, conducting its own form of terrorism/warmongering, we didn't see American Muslims go postal.

There are many Muslim Americans, some even serve in our military. The implication that Muslims can't be Americans, is simply a hateful, bigotted, racist, and idiotic.

It could be a matter of time. It has not been reported, but our soldiers have been getting shot in the back.

CherubRam
November 10th, 2017, 07:14 AM
The word "jihad" in Arabic, can mean war, but it can also be used in the sense of "struggle". If Muhammad actually said that migration equates jihad, he was simply stating it is a struggle. Muhammad also stated that a woman's jihad is making pilgrimage to Mecca, because its a struggle.

OK, so war is a struggle.

musterion
November 10th, 2017, 07:17 AM
This is why society is at grave risk from this threat.

http://www.tmj4.com/shows/make-war-until-allah-reigns-supreme-sign-discovered-in-brookfield

People are too stupid or frightened to realize the plain fact and truth of what the Koran actually says, which more Muslims than are suspected actually believe.

I assume the guy who put up the sign is being sarcastic when he said he just wants people to realize what a peaceful religion Islam is.

CherubRam
November 10th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Small joke.

Islam is the religion of peace. If you do not believe me I will keel you.

I have met Muslim terrorist, and they really do think that way.

CherubRam
November 10th, 2017, 07:28 AM
This is why society is at grave risk from this threat.

http://www.tmj4.com/shows/make-war-until-allah-reigns-supreme-sign-discovered-in-brookfield

People are too stupid or frightened to realize the plain fact and truth of what the Koran actually says, which more Muslims than are suspected actually believe.

I assume the guy who put up the sign is being sarcastic when he said he just wants people to realize what a peaceful religion Islam is.

It is really surprising how ignorant people can be. Perhaps people are in disbelief.

Rusha
November 10th, 2017, 10:33 AM
I have met Muslim terrorist, and they really do think that way.

Of course ... all terrorists think that way.

CherubRam
November 10th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Of course ... all terrorists think that way.

That may be true.

musterion
November 11th, 2017, 08:55 AM
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/09/ten-men-deny-100-counts-of-rape-child-trafficking-and-supplying-drugs-7067265/

No comments allowed on this one, while comments are open on a story about two white men who raped a girl back in 2001 and the one with the broken bottle rapist, also white. :think:

Rusha
November 11th, 2017, 09:18 AM
That may be true.

It is .... like the Las Vegas Mass shooting. Terrorists will always try to take out as many people as humanly possible.

musterion
November 11th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Some Mohammedans culturally enrich everyone, including quadrupeds.

http://barenakedislam.com/2017/11/10/germany-syrian-muslim-refugee-caught-raping-a-pony-in-a-berlin-childrens-park/

jaybird
November 13th, 2017, 12:30 AM

i meet Muslims all the time, not one of them have tried to kill me.

CherubRam
November 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
i meet Muslims all the time, not one of them have tried to kill me.

Smiling faces don't always tell the truth. I am sure that it is true that there are some good and decent Muslims. Everyone must keep in mind that it is also part of their religion to rule the world.

jaybird
November 13th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Smiling faces don't always tell the truth. I am sure that it is true that there are some good and decent Muslims. Everyone must keep in mind that it is also part of their religion to rule the world.

with the US military budget being 20x all muslim countries combined i dont see how they are a threat to anyone. how many Muslim military bases are in western countries? im not even going to check but i can bet it would be zero. western bases in muslim countries, 100 plus.its the Muslims that want to conquer everyone and rule the world? not sure on that one.

Tambora
November 13th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Just say no to Islam.

musterion
November 13th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Didn't want to but just saw a photo of a 2-3 year old Syrian child who was having his head cut off by Muslims.

Leftists could not care less about that. You know because they want to allow THE ONE RELIGION ON EARTH THAT REWARDS CUTTING OFF HEADS to come here en masse.

By the way...the stabbing spree guy at the mall in Minnesota is...go ahead, guess.

CherubRam
November 13th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Didn't want to but just saw a photo of a 2-3 year old Syrian child who was having his head cut off by Muslims.

Leftists could not care less about that. You know because they want to allow THE ONE RELIGION ON EARTH THAT REWARDS CUTTING OFF HEADS to come here en masse.

By the way...the stabbing spree guy at the mall in Minnesota is...go ahead, guess.

Is he a Muslim?

CherubRam
November 13th, 2017, 11:21 PM
with the US military budget being 20x all muslim countries combined i dont see how they are a threat to anyone. how many Muslim military bases are in western countries? im not even going to check but i can bet it would be zero. western bases in muslim countries, 100 plus.its the Muslims that want to conquer everyone and rule the world? not sure on that one.

The Islamic terrorist plan is to weaken Europe and America through continued attacks.

Presently Islam cost the world about a trillion dollars a year.

CherubRam
November 13th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Policy makers and investors estimating the cost of terrorism often miss the larger picture: While the stock market quickly rebounded after Sept. 11, the true economic damage may have been as high as $3.3 trillion.Nov 17, 2015

CherubRam
November 13th, 2017, 11:31 PM
That doesn't equate migration to jihad. You should improve your reading comprehension skills.

Did you not see this word "immigrate" in the quote?