ד

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יהוה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יהוה אֶחָד

glorydaz
July 5th, 2017, 05:03 PM
דְּבָרִים

ו
ד

What makes you think you have the right to take over this entire site with all these posts?

Jacob
July 5th, 2017, 05:04 PM
What makes you think you have the right to take over this entire site with all these posts?

Shalom.

No one takes over a website with posts.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 5th, 2017, 05:06 PM
דְּבָרִים

ו
ד

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יהוה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יהוה אֶחָדJake, how long have you lived at the temporary residence and how much longer can you stay there? You need to tell a doctor what you do and what you think about everyday. You need medication

Jacob
July 5th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Jake, how long have you lived at the temporary residence and how much longer can you stay there? You need to tell a doctor what you do and what you think about everyday. You need medication

Shalom.

You are wrong. You do not even know my name. You did tell me that you converted. Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 5th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Jake, how long have you lived at the temporary residence and how much longer can you stay there? You need to tell a doctor what you do and what you think about everyday. You need medication

And we need a reprieve. Perhaps the Back Alley needs some attention.

patrick jane
July 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Shalom.

You are wrong. You do not even know my name. You did tell me that you converted. Shalom.

Shalom.

JacobYour name is not Jacob? If it's not, you're a liar

Jacob
July 5th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Your name is not Jacob? If it's not, you're a liar

Shalom.

You are incorrect. My name is Jacob.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 5th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect. My name is Jacob.

Shalom.

JacobYou just said I don't even know your name !!! Seek Help

Jacob
July 5th, 2017, 05:40 PM
You just said I don't even know your name !!! Seek Help

Shalom.

I have a Hebrew name, but you butchered my English name.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 5th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Shalom.

I have a Hebrew name, but you butchered my English name.

Shalom.

JacobSorry Jake :carryon:

Jacob
July 5th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Sorry Jake :carryon:

Shalom.

You have my name incorrect. You have proven it again. My name is Jacob.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 5th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Shalom.

You have my name incorrect. You have proven it again. My name is Jacob.

Shalom.

JacobDon't call me Pat :chuckle:

Eagles Wings
July 5th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Don't call me Pat :chuckle:Don't call me late for dinner. :chew:

Eagles Wings
July 5th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Don't call me late for dinner. :chew:Sorry, I can't help myself.:help:

Ktoyou
July 5th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Enough of these repeat threads. TOL is for meaning dialogue, not trying to impress upon other your identity.

Eeset
July 5th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Sorry Jake :carryon:

Poor Jake! :(

chair
July 6th, 2017, 12:16 AM

He won't be the first. Robert Pate comes to mind...

beameup
July 6th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Sometimes those "temporary residences" turn out to be a cult, where they keep you and indoctrinate you.

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Don't call me Pat :chuckle:
Shalom.

My name is not Jake.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Enough of these repeat threads. TOL is for meaning dialogue, not trying to impress upon other your identity.
Shalom.

That is not what this thread is for.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Poor Jake! :(Shalom.

I do not know who you are talking about. My name is not Jake.

Shalom.

Jacob

Eagles Wings
July 6th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Shalom.

I do not know who you are talking about. My name is not Jake.

Shalom.

Jacob

We know. It's become a way to get your goat.

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 11:06 AM
We know. It's become a way to get your goat.Shalom.

Interesting. Well, no matter.

Shalom.

Jacob

Eagles Wings
July 6th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Shalom.

Interesting. Well, no matter.

Shalom.

Jacob
It would be wise to maintain just a couple of threads.

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 11:17 AM
It would be wise to maintain just a couple of threads.
Shalom.

I do not understand why you are telling me what to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Eagles Wings
July 6th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

JacobNot telling, just strongly encouraging.

Is that a fishing pole you are holding in your picture?

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Not telling, just strongly encouraging.

Is that a fishing pole you are holding in your picture?
Shalom.

No. It is the fish that I caught, a salmon.

Shalom.

Jacob

Eagles Wings
July 6th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Shalom.

No. It is the fish that I caught, a salmon.

Shalom.

JacobOh, cool.

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Oh, cool.Shalom.

Jacob

heir
July 6th, 2017, 08:24 PM
דְּבָרִים

ו
ד

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יהוה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יהוה אֶחָד.meht retfa selpicsid yawa ward ot ,sgniht esrevrep gnikaeps ,esira nem llahs sevles nwo ruoy fo oslA 03:02 stcA

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 08:49 PM
.meht retfa selpicsid yawa ward ot ,sgniht esrevrep gnikaeps ,esira nem llahs sevles nwo ruoy fo oslA 03:02 stcA

".ega eht fo dne eht ot neve ,syawla uoy htiw ma I ,ol dna ;uoy dednammoc evah I taht lla evresbo ot meht gnihcaet 20 ,tiripS yloH eht fo dna noS eht fo dna rehtaF eht fo eman eht ni meht gnisitpab ,snoitan eht lla fo selpicsid ekam dna erofereht oG 19 .htrae no dna nevaeh ni eM ot nevig neeb sah ytirohtua llA" ,gniyas ,meht ot ekops dna pu emac suseJ dnA 18 28:18-20 wehttaM

Shalom.

Jacob

heir
July 6th, 2017, 09:28 PM
".ega eht fo dne eht ot neve ,syawla uoy htiw ma I ,ol dna ;uoy dednammoc evah I taht lla evresbo ot meht gnihcaet 20 ,tiripS yloH eht fo dna noS eht fo dna rehtaF eht fo eman eht ni meht gnisitpab ,snoitan eht lla fo selpicsid ekam dna erofereht oG 19 .htrae no dna nevaeh ni eM ot nevig neeb sah ytirohtua llA" ,gniyas ,meht ot ekops dna pu emac suseJ dnA 18 28:18-20 wehttaM

Shalom.

JacobWhy post what you did in the OP? It doesn't make you look holy, just a nuisance.

glorydaz
July 6th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Because someone needs to do it.

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Why post what you did in the OP? It doesn't make you look holy, just a nuisance.

Shalom.

This has nothing to do with looking holy. If you do not read Hebrew you do not need to respond. If you want to learn Hebrew let me know. If you already know Hebrew then I do not know why you are saying what you are saying now.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 6th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Because someone needs to do it.

Shalom.

Why are you a woman explaining to me that someone needs to tell me what to do?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 6th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Shalom.

Why are you a woman explaining to me that someone needs to tell me what to do?

Shalom.

Jacob

Why are you calling me a woman? Have you forgotten already?

Someone needs to be telling you what to do. Is your mother near enough that you can call her?

glorydaz
July 6th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Why post what you did in the OP? It doesn't make you look holy, just a nuisance.

Some will go to any lengths to receive attention, won't they? I have never seen a case quite this bad, however. :sigh:

Eagles Wings
July 6th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Some will go to any lengths to receive attention, won't they? I have never seen a case quite this bad, however. :sigh:
I've seen worse.

Had to put 'em on ignore.

Keeps me from being rude, which is close to the surface lately.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Why are you calling me a woman? Have you forgotten already?

Someone needs to be telling you what to do. Is your mother near enough that you can call her?
Shalom.

Your picture is of a woman. Are you a woman?

I am a grown man, 36 years old. The Bible says children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. The Torah says to honor your father and mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which Yahveh your God gives you. My parents want me to live independent. I want to obey my parents until the day I die. I can still be considered a child if it is necessary in order for me to do so. I do not believe that it is necessary to be considered a child, but I am also still their child. I am a Jew. I observe Torah. I am of Israel. The Law and the Prophets have not been abolished. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. He taught me in Matthew 5:17-19 that to be called great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments.

I do not allow you to teach or exercise authority over me. My understanding is that you are a woman. However, you said that your name is Abraham. Were you toying with me?

Please represent yourself accurately and be honest. If you are a man and your name is Abraham, I permit you to respond to me. Otherwise you are a woman who is lying to me, telling me what to do, and telling me that I should talk to my Mother because you are talking to me.

I do not want any liars in my life, so come clean. How are you also a woman who has a daughter who is married?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 7th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Shalom.

Your picture is of a woman. Are you a woman?

I am a grown man, 36 years old. The Bible says children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. The Torah says to honor your father and mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which Yahveh your God gives you. My parents want me to live independent. I want to obey my parents until the day I die. I can still be considered a child if it is necessary in order for me to do so. I do not believe that it is necessary to be considered a child, but I am also still their child. I am a Jew. I observe Torah. I am of Israel. The Law and the Prophets have not been abolished. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. He taught me in Matthew 5:17-19 that to be called great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments.

I do not allow you to teach or exercise authority over me. My understanding is that you are a woman. However, you said that your name is Abraham. Were you toying with me?

Please represent yourself accurately and be honest. If you are a man and your name is Abraham, I permit you to respond to me. Otherwise you are a woman who is lying to me, telling me what to do, and telling me that I should talk to my Mother because you are talking to me.

I do not want any liars in my life, so come clean. How are you also a woman who has a daughter who is married?

Shalom.

Jacob

I have two daughters and a son....all married with children, and not a one of them is delusional enough to claim to be "of Israel" when they have never been to Israel. So if "coming clean" is so important to you, why don't you try that instead of feeding us all a pack of lies.

It's hypocritical for you to demand truth from others when you can't speak the truth, yourself.

Since you're pretending to be a Jew, you'd best come clean and call yourself a Pharisee...a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones. For that is what I see in you.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 12:58 AM
I have two daughters and a son....all married with children, and not a one of them is delusional enough to claim to be "of Israel" when they have never been to Israel. So if "coming clean" is so important to you, why don't you try that instead of feeding us all a pack of lies.

It's hypocritical for you to demand truth from others when you can't speak the truth, yourself.

Since you're pretending to be a Jew, you'd best come clean and call yourself a Pharisee...a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones. For that is what I see in you.
Shalom.

I am Jewish. I observe the Torah. I am Sabbath observant and I am Orthodox, not mixing meat and dairy.

Yeshua is the Messiah.

I believe you said that you are a grandmother. My understanding is that you lied to me when you said that your name is Abraham.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup
July 7th, 2017, 01:27 AM
I am Orthodox, not mixing meat and dairy.

Jacob
Translation: I use two refrigerators - one for "dairy", one for "meat".
Seriously? There is no scriptural basis for this silliness.
This reeks of someone who does not know the creator.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Translation: I use two refrigerators - one for "dairy", one for "meat".
Seriously? There is no scriptural basis for this silliness.
This reeks of someone who does not know the creator.
Shalom.

I am living at a temporary residence. I do not eat meat and dairy in the same meal.

There is a basis for this in Torah. You are not to boil a kid in its mother's milk. This is said twice.

Shalom.

Jacob

heir
July 7th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Shalom.

I am Jewish. I observe the Torah. I am Sabbath observant and I am Orthodox, not mixing meat and dairy.

Yeshua is the Messiah.

I believe you said that you are a grandmother. My understanding is that you lied to me when you said that your name is Abraham.

Shalom.

JacobYou're not Jewish. There are none today, only players. You are without hope unless and until you trust the Lord believing the WHY of the cross alone for salvation.

heir
July 7th, 2017, 10:00 AM
I am living at a temporary residence. I do not eat meat and dairy in the same meal. What a joke.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 11:12 AM
You're not Jewish. There are none today, only players. You are without hope unless and until you trust the Lord believing the WHY of the cross alone for salvation.
Shalom.

I am Jewish, and I believe that Jesus died for the forgiveness of my sins and to grant me the free gift of eternal life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 11:14 AM
What a joke.Shalom.

Incorrect.

Do not cook meat and dairy together.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Do not cook meat and dairy together.

Shalom.

Jacob

That IS NOT what scripture says. Would you care to share with us what scripture in fact does say?

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 11:21 AM
That IS NOT what scripture says. Would you care to share with us what scripture in fact does say?
Shalom.

This principle comes from the following verses.

Exodus 34:26 NASB - "You shall bring the very first of the first fruits of your soil into the house of the LORD your God. "You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NASB - "You shall not eat anything which dies of itself. You may give it to the alien who is in your town, so that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner, for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster
July 7th, 2017, 11:24 AM
...Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk.

Truster
July 7th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Snap.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Shalom.

Exodus 23:19 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Exodus 34:26 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring to the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NKJV - "You shall not eat anything that dies of itself; you may give it to the alien who is within your gates, that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner; for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Shalom.

This principle comes from the following verses.

Exodus 34:26 NASB - "You shall bring the very first of the first fruits of your soil into the house of the LORD your God. "You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NASB - "You shall not eat anything which dies of itself. You may give it to the alien who is in your town, so that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner, for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Shalom.

Jacob

Right, scripture says not to cook a young goat in its mothers milk. That is ALL it says. It does not say not to cook meat and dairy together.

You are welcome to follow whatever cooking restrictions you wish just be sure to draw a distinction between what God actually says and how you choose to interpret and represent them. Now, I'm off to have a nice cheeseburger for lunch! (Note" Beef is not a young goat and its grilled, not boiled in milk. Which doesn't sound very good anyway.)

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Right, scripture says not to cook a young goat in its mothers milk. That is ALL it says. It does not say not to cook meat and dairy together.

You are welcome to follow whatever cooking restrictions you wish just be sure to draw a distinction between what God actually says and how you choose to interpret and represent them. Now, I'm off to have a nice cheeseburger for lunch!
Shalom.

I do not eat cheeseburgers.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

There is no biblical prohibition against eating a cheese burger.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 12:54 PM
There is no biblical prohibition against eating a cheese burger.
Shalom.

I am Orthodox. I do not eat cheeseburgers. I have explained why.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Shalom.

I am Orthodox. I do not eat cheeseburgers. I have explained why.

Shalom.

Jacob
You are not orthodox if you believe that Jesus died for the forgiveness of your sins.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 01:28 PM
You are not orthodox if you believe that Jesus died for the forgiveness of your sins.
Shalom.

Yes, I am.

Shalom.

Jacob

genuineoriginal
July 7th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Exodus 23:19 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Exodus 34:26 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring to the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NKJV - "You shall not eat anything that dies of itself; you may give it to the alien who is within your gates, that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner; for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.
"You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."
There are three interpretations of that phrase:

1. The rabbinical interpretation is, "do not cook meat and dairy in the same meal." This is extremely far from the real meaning of the phrase, so cannot really be called an interpretation. This interpretation has become the sign of being Jewish and is accepted without question by many Jews as proof that they are practicing Judaism.

2. The literal interpretation is, "do not milk a goat and then cook the same goat's kid in that goat's milk." This is not a practical interpretation, since it implies a method of cooking that is not usually practiced. The most common way to cook a kid is to roast it. Some people assume it is speaking about an ancient religious practice.

3. The best interpretation is, "do not cook a goat's kid that is so young that it is still nursing." This takes into account both the time of year mentioned in the two verses from Exodus as well as giving a broad meaning to the word בָּשַׁל bashal, which means "to boil, cook, bake, roast."

Cheesburgers are made from mature beef, not from baby goats.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 01:35 PM
"You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."
There are three interpretations of that phrase:

1. The rabbinical interpretation is, "do not cook meat and dairy in the same meal." This is extremely far from the real meaning of the phrase, so cannot really be called an interpretation. This interpretation has become the sign of being Jewish and is accepted without question by many Jews as proof that they are practicing Judaism.

2. The literal interpretation is, "do not milk a goat and then cook the same goat's kid in that goat's milk." This is not a practical interpretation, since it implies a method of cooking that is not usually practiced. The most common way to cook a kid is to roast it. Some people assume it is speaking about an ancient religious practice.

3. The best interpretation is, "do not cook a goat's kid that is so young that it is still nursing." This takes into account both the time of year mentioned in the two verses from Exodus as well as giving a broad meaning to the word בָּשַׁל bashal, which means "to boil, cook, bake, roast."

Cheesburgers are made from mature beef, not from baby goats.
Shalom.

I do not know about the validity of what you are saying. I do not eat meat and dairy in the same meal.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Shalom.

Yes, I am.

Shalom.

Jacob
Jacob, belief in Jesus as your savior and Orthodox Judaism are mutually exclusive belief systems. Orthodox Jews are still waiting for the birth of their Messiah. You have accepted Christ as the Messiah. See the problem?

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Jacob, belief in Jesus as your savior and Orthodox Judaism are mutually exclusive belief systems. Orthodox Jews are still waiting for the birth of their Messiah. You have accepted Christ as the Messiah. See the problem?
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob
Your assertion is meaningless. IF I am incorrect, prove it. Show us where Orthodox Judaism is compatible with faith in Christ.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Your assertion is meaningless. IF I am incorrect, prove it. Show us where Orthodox Judaism is compatible with faith in Christ.
Shalom.

It does not need to be proven. Yeshua is the Messiah. We are to obey God's Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Shalom.

It does not need to be proven. Yeshua is the Messiah. We are to obey God's Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob
Wow. Just wow. How can follow God's commandments when you have no idea what they are as is evidenced by your post?

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Wow. Just wow. How can follow God's commandments when you have no idea what they are as is evidenced by your post?
Shalom.

I am a Jew. I am of Israel. We observe the 613 Commandments of Torah. Yeshua said that if you keep and teach the Commandments you will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Shalom.

I am a Jew. I am of Israel. We observe the 613 Commandments of Torah. Yeshua said that if you keep and teach the Commandments you will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

You don't observe all of those laws. When was the last time you took your sacrifice to the alter?

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 03:13 PM
You don't observe all of those laws. When was the last time you took your sacrifice to the alter?
Shalom.

We currently do not have a temple. Are you asking something beyond this?

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Shalom.

We currently do not have a temple. Are you asking something beyond this?

Shalom.

Jacob
No, just pointing out that you do not follow God's commandments to Israel.

By the way, which of those 613 commandments is about accepting Jesus as your Messiah?

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 03:20 PM
No, just pointing out that you do not follow God's commandments to Israel.

By the way, which of those 613 commandments is about accepting Jesus as your Messiah?
Shalom.

I do. I observe Torah. I am Sabbath observant. I am Orthodox, eating kosher and not mixing meat and dairy in the same meal. I wear tzit-tzit. Yeshua is my Messiah. What commandment are you thinking of?

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker
July 7th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Shalom.

I do. I observe Torah. I am Sabbath observant. I am Orthodox, eating kosher and not mixing meat and dairy in the same meal. I wear tzit-tzit. Yeshua is my Messiah. What commandment are you thinking of?

Shalom.

Jacob

You all ready admitted that you don't follow the laws regarding sacrifices. Your excuse is that there is no temple. But that is just an excuse for not doing what God commands you to do.

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 03:26 PM
You all ready admitted that you don't follow the laws regarding sacrifices. Your excuse is that there is no temple. But that is just an excuse for not doing what God commands you to do.
Shalom.

No. We are supposed to build a temple.

Shalom.

Jacob

genuineoriginal
July 7th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Do you have a thread of blue on your tzit-tzit?

Jacob
July 7th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Do you have a thread of blue on your tzit-tzit?

Shalom.

Yes.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 7th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Shalom.

Yeshua is the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

My understanding is that you lied to me about being a Jew, and that you observe the Torah.

I'm glad we agree about understanding each other.

Oh, you cannot ever be President either.

glorydaz
July 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM

He makes them up as he goes along. That's why he plans on becoming President of the United States. :chuckle:

Zeke
July 8th, 2017, 02:20 PM
דְּבָרִים

ו
ד

https://youtu.be/kTcRRaXV-fg?list=RDkTcRRaXV-fg

Jacob
July 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM
My understanding is that you lied to me about being a Jew, and that you observe the Torah.

I'm glad we agree about understanding each other.

Oh, you cannot ever be President either.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I am a Jew. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah. I can be a Rabbi, and I can be the President of the United States of America if I am elected. I do not know where you are getting your crazy ideas. I have already asked my Rabbi about this. Even being of Israel I can be a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America. I do not know what you feel that I have lied about. You have evaded my question of you regarding your apparent lie in the difference between what you are telling me and what you have said or stated elsewhere on this website.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
https://youtu.be/kTcRRaXV-fg?list=RDkTcRRaXV-fg

Shalom.

Oh. Well now all of that makes sense.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I am a Jew. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah. I can be a Rabbi, and I can be the President of the United States of America if I am elected. I do not know where you are getting your crazy ideas. I have already asked my Rabbi about this. Even being of Israel I can be a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America. I do not know what you feel that I have lied about. You have evaded my question of you regarding your apparent lie in the difference between what you are telling me and what you have said or stated elsewhere on this website.

Shalom.

Jacob

No, you are evading and you are lying.

Jacob
July 9th, 2017, 03:55 PM
No, you are evading and you are lying.Shalom.

I have no idea why you are saying what you are. What do you believe that I am evading? Why do you believe that I am lying? I do not understand what you are trying to do. You are making false accusations, with apparently no end or purpose.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Shalom.

I have no idea why you are saying what you are. What do you believe that I am evading? Why do you believe that I am lying? I do not understand what you are trying to do. You are making false accusations, with apparently no end or purpose.

Shalom.

Jacob

So are you.

patrick jane
July 9th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

JacobJacob, how long have you lived where you are and how long can you stay? Stop evading my question.

Jacob
July 9th, 2017, 08:34 PM
So are you.Shalom.

No.

You did not answer then, if you were not evading.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 9th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Jacob, how long have you lived where you are and how long can you stay? Stop evading my question.
Shalom.

Since Purim. I am on the Jewish calendar, but up to eighteen months. Why are you asking? I am in Lakewood, Washington. What is it that you feel or think that I am evading?

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 9th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Shalom.

Since Purim. I am on the Jewish calendar, but up to eighteen months. Why are you asking? I am in Lakewood, Washington. What is it that you feel or think that I am evading?

Shalom.

JacobYou are evading your life, Do you have any interests besides being Jewish?

Jacob
July 9th, 2017, 09:12 PM
You are evading your life, Do you have any interests besides being Jewish?Shalom.

What? I don't know what you mean. Why are you asking this? What do you mean by interests and besides being Jewish? I am not being Jewish, I am Jewish. Once you are Jewish, and I understand that you are a convert from what you said, you are always and forever Jewish. Your identity is among the Jewish People, with, in, of, and a part of Israel or the People of Israel. A person does not stop being Jewish once they are Jewish. A Jew born a Jew is always a Jew, never not a Jew. I am a Jew as a proselyte and a convert to and of Judaism and Israel. I have never been to Israel. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I would like to be a Rabbi if I am not already, and I am studying and training with my Rabbi to be a Rabbi. I asked and he has said that I can be the President of the United States of America if I am elected. I have over ten years of school after High School, but I would love to serve the people of the United States of America in the Office of President of the United States of America. I am willing to do this if I am elected. My faith and God's Law, Torah, will always be a part of my life. A Jew among the People of Israel is never separated from Torah. The New Covenant is in Yeshua HaMashiach for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, and it is God's law written on minds and hearts. As a former Christian I understand the Judeo-Christian Principles, Ethics, and Religion. I understand the founding of our Country, from The Declaration of Independence from Great Britain to the Constitution of the United States of America. That we were founded on Jewish and Christian Principles. At the temporary residence I am living at here in Lakewood, Washington, I have been told that I cannot talk about religion. As a former Christian Evangelist I understand that my faith cannot be separated from my life, and I will serve Yahveh my God and Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, my Messiah and my King, with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength, until the day that I die. In Jesus Christ alone do we have salvation, the forgiveness of sins. I will continue to share Torah, the Word of God, with others. From the TaNaKh to Matthew through Revelation, the entire Bible, we all need to learn, read, study, accept, apply, and share the Word of God, the Commandments, even the Gospel, with others, from those around us to those we meet, and those we pray for. We have different gifts and ministries in the Body of Messiah, the Body of Christ, not all of us are teachers for example. But even parents can teach their children.

It is still Rishon where I live. It may be Sheni yet where you live. But are you East of me? Shalom my brother.

Shalom.

Jacob

Wick Stick
July 9th, 2017, 10:15 PM
This is such a weird thread.

Someone posted the shema, and everyone jumped on him?

Never mind, I take it back... this is normal behavior in this country.

Jacob
July 9th, 2017, 10:37 PM

Shalom.

Thank you for defending me. May you be blessed, and may our nation repent with both of us. I pray that the Shema becomes a part of your life if it is not already, as with our nation that we would join with Israel God's Chosen People, in reciting the Shema twice daily. May you be forever changed. Blessings to you. Shalom. God's peace to you.

It is Sheni here, the second day of the week, erev - evening.

Shalom.

Jacob

daqq
July 10th, 2017, 02:10 AM

Well, ya know, If they hear not Moses in the Sefer of the Upright . . . :)

iamaberean
July 10th, 2017, 04:08 AM
דְּבָרִים

ו
ד

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
1Jn 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
1Jn 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1Jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Zeke
July 10th, 2017, 07:23 AM
[QUOTE=Jacob;5060140]Shalom.

Oh. Well now all of that makes sense.

Shalom.

Jacob
https://youtu.be/UR39tRbDcBk Mo didn't no Yo

Jacob
July 10th, 2017, 11:59 AM
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
1Jn 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
1Jn 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1Jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 10th, 2017, 12:09 PM
https://youtu.be/UR39tRbDcBk Mo didn't no Yo
Shalom.

Oh.

Actually, I can't do all of these but I am also a no to magic. Also, I believe that you did not understand me.

If you study and observe Torah you will see and know that God does not want you to use deceptive means ever in anything. May the purposes of those who practice magic be thwarted. May you love God in the simplicity of truth. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tambora
July 10th, 2017, 12:40 PM
If you study and observe Torah Christians study all of the Bible, and are not confined to Torah.

Jacob
July 10th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Christians study all of the Bible, and are not confined to Torah.

Shalom.

I would like to study more of the TaNaKh. I also accept Matthew through Revelation. I have read the entire Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob