PDA

View Full Version : Shalom. I am a Jew.

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert. I am a citizen of the United States of America, where I live as a resident in Lakewood, Washington currently. I desire to be a Rabbi and I am willing to be the President of the United States of America and serve the American People some day. I am also open to moving to Israel, or making aliyah. I do not know if I would live in Jerusalem. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah to others. I have read the Torah from the Bema at the Congregation that I attend in Tacoma, Washington.

When the third day of the week expires can we indeed say that we already knew and that we, the United States of America, are not at war and never will be at war with Israel?

The first six days of the week are evening and morning. Then we have Shabbat. Shabbat is the Sabbath, a day of rest. Our work is to be done during the day the first six days of the week.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
We all know who you are. Stop telling us every other day

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Shalom.

If you know who I am then did you catch what I just told you?

We the United States of America made it to a day 4 without needing anything out of the ordinary for the first three days, even the third day, and a fourth day, sometime after a full week or six day work week, even with Shabbat. This is and has been now in the past. We no longer need to worry about if the United States of America will attack us after day three of the week. The first six days of the week are evening and morning. We are in day two and an evening and morning day three approaches.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 3rd, 2017, 07:16 PM

Poor guy....they call it being delusional.

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
Poor guy....they call it being delusional.

Shalom.

Are you talking about me? By answering your post to patrick jane would you answer this question from me?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 3rd, 2017, 07:23 PM
Shalom.

Are you talking about me? By answering your post to patrick jane would you answer this question from me?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, you need to seek out some true believers who can set your feet back on the right path.

What does your family say about these things you're saying?

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 07:25 PM
Jacob, you need to seek out some true believers who can set your feet back on the right path.

What does your family say about these things you're saying?

Shalom.

I do not live with my family any longer. I am living at a temporary residence in Lakewood, Washington. I am Jewish. I attend a congregation in Tacoma, Washington.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
Shalom.

If you know who I am then did you catch what I just told you?

We the United States of America made it to a day 4 without needing anything out of the ordinary for the first three days, even the third day, and a fourth day, sometime after a full week or six day work week, even with Shabbat. This is and has been now in the past. We no longer need to worry about if the United States of America will attack us after day three of the week. The first six days of the week are evening and morning. We are in day two and an evening and morning day three approaches.

Shalom.

JacobI heard what you told me. You could be President. We will never attack Israel

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 07:28 PM
I heard what you told me. You could be President. We will never attack Israel

Shalom.

No. I can be President. My Rabbi told me I would just need to be elected. I understand about the Electoral College.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
Shalom.

I do not live with my family any longer. I am living at a temporary residence in Lakewood, Washington. I am Jewish. I attend a congregation in Tacoma, Washington.

Shalom.

Jacob

Does your family know what you've been saying?

Your mother? Does she know? Brothers or sisters?
I don't mean to be snoopy, Jacob, but you sound like you're adrift to me.

glorydaz
July 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Shalom.

No. I can be President. My Rabbi told me I would just need to be elected. I understand about the Electoral College.

Shalom.

Jacob

Are you holding down a job? You should start there.

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

JacobDude? :surf:

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Does your family know what you've been saying?

Your mother? Does she know? Brothers or sisters?
I don't mean to be snoopy, Jacob, but you sound like you're adrift to me.
Shalom.

I have an older half-brother, a brother, and a sister. I have a father and a mother. I know what is possible, and after Osama Bin Laden died I no longer needed to be concerned with the fact that he was not dead yet. I can move to Israel and I can be President of the United States of America. I can become a Rabbi and go to Israel with my Rabbi, and I can be a Rabbi and be President of the United States of America if I am elected.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
Are you holding down a job? You should start there.

Shalom.

As a Rabbi I do not need a job. I am studying, training, to be a Rabbi. However, at the place I am currently I am not even supposed to be looking for work.

Also, the President of the United States of America does not need a job. The President of the United States of America does not even have a job.

I do need to repay my school loans. I have two Bachelor of Science Degrees. One is in Computer Engineering and Systems, and the other is in Computer Science and Systems. I have ten plus years of education past High School. I have been to Bible School, and I have taken online courses at a seminary, for free. I have graduated from the School of Biblical Evangelism, and I have taken courses with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz
July 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Shalom.

I have an older half-brother, a brother, and a sister. I have a father and a mother. I know what is possible, and after Osama Bin Laden died I no longer needed to be concerned with the fact that he was not dead yet. I can move to Israel and I can be President of the United States of America. I can become a Rabbi and go to Israel with my Rabbi, and I can be a Rabbi and be President of the United States of America if I am elected.

Shalom.

Jacob

You can't be President and live in Israel. It's against the rules.

glorydaz
July 3rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Shalom.

As a Rabbi I do not need a job. I am studying, training, to be a Rabbi. However, at the place I am currently I am not even supposed to be looking for work.

Also, the President of the United States of America does not need a job. The President of the United States of America does not even have a job.

I do need to repay my school loans. I have two Bachelor of Science Degrees. One is in Computer Engineering and Systems, and the other is in Computer Science and Systems. I have ten plus years of education past High School. I have been to Bible School, and I have taken online courses at a seminary, for free. I have graduated from the School of Biblical Evangelism, and I have taken courses with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.

Shalom.

Jacob

Well, I guess you have a plan.

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 07:59 PM
You can't be President and live in Israel. It's against the rules.:chuckle: You're right; pay attention Jacob!

:chuckle:

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 08:02 PM
"The President of the United States does not even have a job" - Jacob :chuckle:

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
"The President of the United States does not even have a job" - Jacob :chuckle:I know, right?

'Cryin' out loud . . . .

:Plain:

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

JacobDon't worry about your school loans, the democrats will pay for it.

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 08:19 PM
You can't be President and live in Israel. It's against the rules.
Shalom.

I am not the President, I do not live in Israel, and certainly with a temple I would need to be in Jerusalem three times a year for the annual feasts.

To be President I must be a resident, and I am. I currently live in Washington State.

I am not married, I may never be married, I am not yet 40 years old, and I may make aliyah after serving as the President if I am elected.

I am willing and able to serve the American People.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Shalom.

I am not the President, I do not live in Israel, and certainly with a temple I would need to be in Jerusalem three times a year for the annual feasts.

To be President I must be a resident, and I am. I currently live in Washington State.

I am not married, I may never be married, I am not yet 40 years old, and I may make aliyah after serving as the President if I am elected.

Shalom.

JacobYou have to born in the USA and I think you were. Are you running in 2020? Is this your announcement?

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
Don't worry about your school loans, the democrats will pay for it.
Shalom.

I have less than 4,000 dollars left to pay. I observe the Jewish calendar, but my next payment is due in November. Some people say that I should seek to have my school loans forgiven. What I know is that aside from not being allowed to look for work currently, and having some money in my bank accounts, I will likely not be able to pay my school loans with money from SSDI after paying my living expenses. I do not have a disability, and I am not taking medication.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 08:31 PM
Shalom.

I have less than 4,000 dollars left to pay. I observe the Jewish calendar, but my next payment is due in November. Some people say that I should seek to have my school loans forgiven. What I know is that aside from not being allowed to look for work currently, and having some money in my bank accounts, I will likely not be able to pay my school loans with money from SSDI after paying my living expenses. I do not have a disability, and I am not taking medication.

Shalom.

JacobYou are censored, Jacob. :chuckle: But in a good way, not in a God's Truth way :nono:. :chuckle:

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
I'm writing a new song - it's called Shalom, I am a Jew. Sing it !!!!

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
You have to born in the USA and I think you were. Are you running in 2020? Is this your announcement?

Shalom.

I was indeed born in the United States of America. You do not need to run for President to become the President. You must be elected by the Electoral College. What is a vote of the People or a General Election when there is an Electoral College?

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 08:50 PM
Shalom.

I was indeed born in the United States of America. You do not need to run for President to become the President. You must be elected by the Electoral College. What is a vote of the People or a General Election when there is an Electoral College?

Shalom.

JacobYou've got it all figured out :thumb:

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
You've got it all figured out :thumb:

Shalom.

To become the President by being elected President, yes.

Who are the people and what is the Electoral College?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Shalom.

To become the President by being elected President, yes.

Who are the people and what is the Electoral College?

Shalom.

JacobYou are a clown.

Are you a clown?

Or are you a clown?

:think:

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 09:16 PM
You are a clown.

Are you a clown?

Or are you a clown?

:think:

Shalom.

No. I am not English. I speak English. I am learning Hebrew. I know some Spanish.

The United States of America has a Bill of Rights too.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 09:21 PM
Shalom.

No. I am not English. I speak English. I am learning Hebrew. I know some Spanish.

The United States of America has a Bill of Rights too.

Shalom.

Jacob:AMR: What do you mean "too?" Who had one first? I know the answer, be honest, and answer me, did you know; did you not have to look it up? I don't have to look that up, as to whether there was a Bill of Rights before the first ten Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America. I know.

Jacob
July 3rd, 2017, 10:46 PM
:AMR: What do you mean "too?" Who had one first? I know the answer, be honest, and answer me, did you know; did you not have to look it up? I don't have to look that up, as to whether there was a Bill of Rights before the first ten Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America. I know.
Shalom.

No. England or Great Britain argued that they have a Bill of Rights, and even an Electoral College.

The first ten amendments to the Constitution are the Bill of Rights. Great Britain has medled in the affairs of the United States of America, but it is unrelated.

Are you a United States Citizen? Do you believe that The Bill of Rights came before the ten or the first ten ammendments?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 11:11 PM
Shalom.

No. England or Great Britain argued that they have a Bill of Rights, and even an Electoral College.

The first ten amendments to the Constitution are the Bill of Rights. Great Britain has medled in the affairs of the United States of America, but it is unrelated.

Are you a United States Citizen? Do you believe that The Bill of Rights came before the ten or the first ten ammendments?

Shalom.

JacobYes, England had a bill of rights first, it was not original to Americans.

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 11:17 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Magna Carta?

popsthebuilder
July 4th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
peace Jacob.

Please consider a few things;

- we aren't to greet all indiscriminately. Doing such is likened to joining in their sin.

-We are all equal and students to GOD. We aren't to consider others rabbis over us, except for the Anointed of GOD.

-Seeking to receive the title rabbi from man is a fruitless endeavour. God knows our works friend, akdbthe sight of man and desire of the respect of man isn't what we look to attain. Furthermore our seeking of attainment is limited to the Will of GOD alone; if it is not, then do please search your own motives.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder
July 4th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Not literal things in all cases friend, but metaphorical; as we know the things of GOD are spirit and not limited to the material by any means.

peace

Jacob
July 4th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Yes, England had a bill of rights first, it was not original to Americans.
Shalom.

We have our Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution, The Constitution of The United States of America. The Constitution has Ammendments. There are Ammendments to the Constitution. The first Ten Ammendments to the Constitution of the United States of America are called The Bill of Rights.

Do you have any objections to this?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 4th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Magna Carta?Shalom.

I do not know. But I am a citizen of the United States of America. I am not English. I am also of Israel. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 4th, 2017, 11:06 AM
peace Jacob.

Please consider a few things;

- we aren't to greet all indiscriminately. Doing such is likened to joining in their sin.

-We are all equal and students to GOD. We aren't to consider others rabbis over us, except for the Anointed of GOD.

-Seeking to receive the title rabbi from man is a fruitless endeavour. God knows our works friend, akdbthe sight of man and desire of the respect of man isn't what we look to attain. Furthermore our seeking of attainment is limited to the Will of GOD alone; if it is not, then do please search your own motives.

peace

Shalom.

Yeshua is my Rabbi, yes. But I have also learned a lot from my Rabbi. I too hope to teach others, all in the will of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder
July 4th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Shalom.

Yeshua is my Rabbi, yes. But I have also learned a lot from my Rabbi. I too hope to teach others, all in the will of God.

Shalom.

Jacob
There is nothing wrong with learning and nothing wrong with respecting a person you consider a teacher. It is the inequality that is the issue.

Hopefully he doesn't boast about being a rabbi.

Truster
July 4th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Shalom.

I do not know. But I am a citizen of the United States of America. I am not English. I am also of Israel. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Change the record.

Jacob
July 4th, 2017, 11:40 AM
There is nothing wrong with learning and nothing wrong with respecting a person you consider a teacher. It is the inequality that is the issue.

Hopefully he doesn't boast about being a rabbi.

Shalom.

Not at all.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
July 4th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Change the record.Shalom.

What do you mean by that?

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster
July 4th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Shalom.

What do you mean by that?

Shalom.

Jacob

Change the record means: telling someone to stop talking about the same thing over and over because they are annoying.

Jacob
July 4th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Change the record means: telling someone to stop talking about the same thing over and over because they are annoying.
Shalom.

Some say this about Torah and Torah Study.

How about if you are of Israel or a Citizen of the United States of America? I am both. I became a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel. I have never been to Israel. I live in the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster
July 4th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Shalom.

Some say this about Torah and Torah Study.

How about if you are of Israel or a Citizen of the United States of America? I am both. I became a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel. I have never been to Israel. I live in the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

Change the record.

Jacob
July 4th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Change the record.Shalom.

I cannot. I am a Jew. I will not forsake my God and the Commandments of my God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo
July 4th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Shalom.

We have our Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution, The Constitution of The United States of America. The Constitution has Ammendments. There are Ammendments to the Constitution. The first Ten Ammendments to the Constitution of the United States of America are called The Bill of Rights.

Do you have any objections to this? What do you mean by this question? Does it mean, "You spelt 'amendments' with too many Ms?" What are you asking?

Jacob
July 5th, 2017, 10:59 AM
What do you mean by this question? Does it mean, "You spelt 'amendments' with too many Ms?" What are you asking?
Shalom.

You are correct. It should be amendments.

Shalom.

Jacob