PDA

View Full Version : NORMALITY OF SIN

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 01:23 AM
NORMALITY OF SIN

When sinfulness becomes the norm. When good is referred to as evil and evil as good then we, the saints, can see the prophecies being fulfilled. In this we both mourn for the sin and also rejoice looking upwards, because we know our redemption draws nigh.

Some of the mechanisms for normalising sin are arts, entertainment and the media. The chief idols amongst humanity today. As entertainment and the pursuit of fun has grown so reverence and piety have shrunk. “Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.” 1 John 5:21

True piety is either ignored or mocked. Those that insist upon the benefits of salvation being theirs are proven to be false by their lack of reverence/piety. A hatred of genuine reverence is a hatred of the Almighty and His purity. Of The Eternal Son and His perfections. These people demand salvation, but deny the necessity of being holy and of the ongoing work of sanctification. Their religious beginnings were corrupt. Their understanding is corrupt and so their walk is also corrupt.

Everything the scriptures condemn are normalised and even glorified by entertainment.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of Elohim abideth for ever.

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 04:07 AM
“Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.” 1 John 5:21

Idol.
An image or object of worship.
Personal image.

Icon. Egocentricity
Object of uncritical devotion.

Worship. To do obeisance, deferential respect as by bowing of the, body, will or kissing.
Worship to serve, to obey to hold in the high esteem of voluntary servitude.

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 04:11 AM
"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 04:45 AM
Ephesians 5:5

For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Messiah and Elohim.

Jonahdog
June 29th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Well, you're no fun.

chair
June 29th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Well, you're no fun.

He's a saint. What do you expect?

Epoisses
June 29th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Truster, we don't live in the dark ages anymore and you're a sinner too!

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Truster, we don't live in the dark ages anymore and you're a sinner too!

I'm a repentant sinner. Something you couldn't understand.

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 08:04 AM

You don't even know what the word saint represents.

Thanks for proving the OP.

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
"Paedophiles need help, not condemnation".

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/393259-bbc-pedophiles-need-help-story/

Epoisses
June 29th, 2017, 04:06 PM

You need a girlfriend. Some things can only be learned from relationships that you can never learn in books. Bible studies are a great place to meet women and with your knowledge you could dazzle one.

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 04:11 PM
You need a girlfriend. Some things can only be learned from relationships that you can never learn in books. Bible studies are a great place to meet women and with your knowledge you could dazzle one.

I do learn from a particular relationship. It began on July 17th 1999.

Epoisses
June 29th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I do learn from a particular relationship. It began on July 17th 1999.

Truster, I'm not being mean and as someone who was a lone wolf for a long time I can tell you that God intended man to be with a woman not a Monk in a monastery.

Ktoyou
June 29th, 2017, 07:14 PM

You judge everyone, without reflection and consideration. Then you report them?

Truster
June 29th, 2017, 11:38 PM
You judge everyone, without reflection and consideration. Then you report them?

I'm sure you feel better now that you've got that off you chest.

God's Truth
June 29th, 2017, 11:44 PM
To be saved, one must first repent of their sins.

patrick jane
June 29th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I'm sure you feel better now that you've got that off you chest.Hi Truster !!! It's great to see you !!! :wave2:

Have Fun !!!

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Truster, I'm not being mean and as someone who was a lone wolf for a long time I can tell you that God intended man to be with a woman not a Monk in a monastery.

My Elohim and Saviour knows my needs and He also knows my desires. Trust means to confidently rely on. As in the abandonment of self into the car of another. I have granted trust and this is what I do.

Someone else approached me with the same advice 14 years ago and he held himself, his wife and children up as an example. Two years later he up and left them.

Nihilo
June 30th, 2017, 12:26 AM
I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall RESCUE me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be RESCUED.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 12:44 AM
I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall RESCUE me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be RESCUED.

The "shalts" are auxiliary verbs and were inserted by the translators. In doing so they changed a statement of fact into a command and confused the masses of which you are obviously one.

Nihilo
June 30th, 2017, 12:54 AM
The "shalts" are auxiliary verbs and were inserted by the translators. In doing so they changed a statement of fact into a command and confused the masses of which you are obviously one."What's the nastiest way, that I can say the nastiest thing, that I can think to say?" What Truster's brain must think most of the time on TOL.

chair
June 30th, 2017, 01:02 AM
You don't even know what the word saint represents.

Thanks for proving the OP.

Please explain to me what "saint" means in this context.

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 01:26 AM

Paul repented of his sins to get saved, and he beat his body to make it a slave to stay saved.

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Paul taught to WORK out your salvation.

He also taught many times to train yourself to do right.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Please explain to me what "saint" means in this context.

Why do you people expect everything on a plate. Is it the lack of ability to do a word study or the lack of resources?

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 01:34 AM
"What's the nastiest way, that I can say the nastiest thing, that I can think to say?" What Truster's brain must think most of the time on TOL.

I deliver facts that are based entirely on truth. If the facts and truth show up people's ignorance when they are trying to promote and elevate their understanding is that my fault or theirs...Rhetorical question.

PS can't you even sense the hypocrisy of your post. In that you treat me in the way you accuse me of treating others...more rhetoric.

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 01:55 AM
I deliver facts that are based entirely on truth. If the facts and truth show up people's ignorance when they are trying to promote and elevate their understanding is that my fault or theirs...Rhetorical question.

PS can't you even sense the hypocrisy of your post. In that you treat me in the way you accuse me of treating others...more rhetoric.

Truster, you have said you were saved on your mother's birthday without your wanting God and without believing and obeying by repenting. Tell us, were you watching something on TV at the time?

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Truster, you have said you were saved on your mother's birthday without your wanting God and without believing and obeying by repenting. Tell us, were you watching something on TV at the time?

I was washing my smalls in the sink. I had been emotionally stripped of everything and was as close to death as a man could be while still walking around. I had no hope and was atheist in the world. I was in need of salvation and circumstances had been directed to bring me to where I was in my needs, but there was nothing a dead man could do.

chair
June 30th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Why do you people expect everything on a plate. Is it the lack of ability to do a word study or the lack of resources?

I don't know who this category of "you people" is. I am aware of the dictionary definitions of saint:

Definition of saint
: one officially recognized especially through canonization as preeminent for holiness
a : one of the spirits of the departed in heaven
b : angel 1a
a : one of God's chosen and usually Christian people
b capitalized : a member of any of various Christian bodies; specifically : latter-day saint
: one eminent for piety or virtue
: an illustrious predecessor

I suspect that you mean something different. And I am asking, politely, despite your insults, to please explain what you mean.

Chair

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 03:25 AM
I don't know who this category of "you people" is. I am aware of the dictionary definitions of saint:

Definition of saint
: one officially recognized especially through canonization as preeminent for holiness
b capitalized : a member of any of various Christian bodies; specifically : latter-day saint

I suspect that you mean something different. And I am asking, politely, despite your insults, to please explain what you mean.

Chair

You go to secular websites to gain an understanding of spiritual terms. It's like going to a blind man for help in choosing a colour.

chair
June 30th, 2017, 03:43 AM
You go to secular websites to gain an understanding of spiritual terms. It's like going to a blind man for help in choosing a colour.

Well, instead of being such a (fill in the blank), how about helping me out here? Or does your definition of "saint" mean "rude"?

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 03:49 AM
Well, instead of being such a (fill in the blank), how about helping me out here? Or does your definition of "saint" mean "rude"?

I don't have a definition I have a knowledge.

I love the hypocrisy of (fill in the blank) and then accusing me of being rude. You really do live in darkness. There is nothing that I could explain to you that you could comprehend.

chair
June 30th, 2017, 04:02 AM
I don't have a definition I have a knowledge.

I love the hypocrisy of (fill in the blank) and then accusing me of being rude. You really do live in darkness. There is nothing that I could explain to you that you could comprehend.

I tried a polite approach, but got nowhere with you you.

Have a nice day.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 04:09 AM
I tried a polite approach, but got nowhere with you you.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by chair View Post

Never attempt covering rudeness with lies when the evidence is in plain view.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 04:21 AM
NORMALITY OF SIN

When sinfulness becomes the norm. When good is referred to as evil and evil as good then we, the saints, can see the prophecies being fulfilled. In this we both mourn for the sin and also rejoice looking upwards, because we know our redemption draws nigh.

Some of the mechanisms for normalising sin are arts, entertainment and the media. The chief idols amongst humanity today. As entertainment and the pursuit of fun has grown so reverence and piety have shrunk. “Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.” 1 John 5:21

True piety is either ignored or mocked. Those that insist upon the benefits of salvation being theirs are proven to be false by their lack of reverence/piety. A hatred of genuine reverence is a hatred of the Almighty and His purity. Of The Eternal Son and His perfections. These people demand salvation, but deny the necessity of being holy and of the ongoing work of sanctification. Their religious beginnings were corrupt. Their understanding is corrupt and so their walk is also corrupt.

Everything the scriptures condemn are normalised and even glorified by entertainment.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of Elohim abideth for ever.

One of the norms of the wicked is to lie. Every thought of the imagination of their heart* is only evil all the time. Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart.

heart* not the blood pump.

Epoisses
June 30th, 2017, 04:21 AM
My Elohim and Saviour knows my needs and He also knows my desires. Trust means to confidently rely on. As in the abandonment of self into the car of another. I have granted trust and this is what I do.

Someone else approached me with the same advice 14 years ago and he held himself, his wife and children up as an example. Two years later he up and left them.

When God brings the right woman into your life, you'll know. Because she would beat someone like you without mercy.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 04:24 AM
When God brings the right woman into your life, you'll know. Because she would beat someone like you without mercy.

You need the Eternal Son in your sad existence.

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 07:15 AM
I was washing my smalls in the sink. I had been emotionally stripped of everything and was as close to death as a man could be while still walking around. I had no hope and was atheist in the world. I was in need of salvation and circumstances had been directed to bring me to where I was in my needs, but there was nothing a dead man could do.

And then what? No TV pastor explaining things to you?

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 07:20 AM

Definition of saint

Chair

All the saved are saints.

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 07:28 AM
One of the norms of the wicked is to lie. Every thought of the imagination of their heart* is only evil all the time. Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart.

Remember that ^ when you explain to me the exact circumstances when you say you were saved.

Remember too that Joseph Smith and Muhammad had a great experience too, probably grander than yours.

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 07:34 AM
I know Truster wasn't saved to be condemning of those really saved. He doesn't give the exact circumstances to when he was saved. If perchance he was saved, he left the truth shortly there after. However, more likely than not he was ensnared by the devil, not much unlike Joseph Smith and Muhammad.

There is not one thing I have heard from Truster that is truth. He doesn't understand any scripture.

God's Truth
June 30th, 2017, 07:43 AM

When you say things like that, like 'only evil all the time', you prove you had a false teacher. You latched on to the false teachers false explanations of the written Word.

Not all hearts are evil. However, out of everything in this world, a heart of a wicked human can be the evilest of anything else.

Nihilo
June 30th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Paul repented of his sins to get saved, and he beat his body to make it a slave to stay saved.Explain for us all, why anyone should take your word for it, what Paul did or didn't do and why.

Nihilo
June 30th, 2017, 09:55 AM
I deliver facts that are based entirely on truth.No you don't. You're a Bible correcter.

If the facts and truth show up people's ignorance when they are trying to promote and elevate their understanding is that my fault or theirs...Rhetorical question.What?

PS can't you even sense the hypocrisy of your post. In that you treat me in the way you accuse me of treating others...more rhetoric.You're a Bible correcter. Is that rhetorical?

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 10:18 AM
When you say things like that, like 'only evil all the time', you prove you had a false teacher. You latched on to the false teachers false explanations of the written Word.

Not all hearts are evil. However, out of everything in this world, a heart of a wicked human can be the evilest of anything else.

You never recognise the scriptures in my posts. They are always there, but you can't see them, because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

"When YAH VEH saw that man's wickedness was widespread on the earth and that every scheme his mind thought of was nothing but evil all the time,"

Jonahdog
June 30th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Now that is a great post.

Truster
July 1st, 2017, 06:33 AM
Now that is a great post.

I have a neighbour that has made threats against my life recently. I thought the knowledge of this would cheer you up.

God's Truth
July 1st, 2017, 08:33 AM
I have a neighbour that has made threats against my life recently. I thought the knowledge of this would cheer you up.

Maybe you should obey and watch your tongue.

God's Truth
July 1st, 2017, 08:34 AM
You never recognise the scriptures in my posts. They are always there, but you can't see them, because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

"When YAH VEH saw that man's wickedness was widespread on the earth and that every scheme his mind thought of was nothing but evil all the time,"

You know I recognize the scriptures you falsely use; the scriptures ALL Calvinists falsely use.

You speak like a Calvinist.

I would like to help you.

Everyone is not only evil all the time.

Why did you promote that?

Calvinists promote that falseness.

God's Truth
July 1st, 2017, 08:39 AM
Explain for us all, why anyone should take your word for it, what Paul did or didn't do and why.

I am glad you asked for the scriptures.

Paul repented of his sins:

After Paul went, he fasted; he did not eat or drink anything for three days.

Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Paul spent this time praying. If you do not think that Paul spent this time begging for forgiveness and repenting, then you would be badly mistaken.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

When Paul had his vision restored to him, he was told to get up, be baptized and wash his sins away, calling on the Lord.

When people were baptized with water that was symbolic of having their sins washed away, after they repented.
No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:27

Truster
July 1st, 2017, 01:49 PM
You know I recognize the scriptures you falsely use; the scriptures ALL Calvinists falsely use.

You speak like a Calvinist.

I would like to help you.

Everyone is not only evil all the time.

Why did you promote that?

Calvinists promote that falseness.

You are most certainly evil.

God's Truth
July 1st, 2017, 04:44 PM
You are most certainly evil.

No Satan, I am not evil.

Nihilo
July 1st, 2017, 09:15 PM
Explain for us all, why anyone should take your word for it, what Paul did or didn't do and why.

I am glad you asked for the scriptures.That's not in any scriptures. I didn't read any of the rest of your post.

Paul spent this time praying. If you do not think that Paul spent this time begging for forgiveness and repenting, then you would be badly mistaken.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

When Paul had his vision restored to him, he was told to get up, be baptized and wash his sins away, calling on the Lord.

When people were baptized with water that was symbolic of having their sins washed away, after they repented.
No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:27[/QUOTE]

Epoisses
July 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM

You should ask her out. The meaner they are is just to cover their real feelings of luuuuvv!

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
That's not in any scriptures. I didn't read any of the rest of your post.

1 Corinthians 9:27[/QUOTE]:rotfl: You posted GT's post !!!

patrick jane
July 3rd, 2017, 09:26 PM
You should ask her out. The meaner they are is just to cover their real feelings of luuuuvv!Truster has a love interest?

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 09:28 PM
:rotfl: You posted GT's post !!!It's the most apathetic option possible, the most aggressive passive aggression I can muster, and Gt definitely understood and received the message I sent. :) Gt is all right like that: they understand, when you give them the most angry, hateful thing you can think of, they acknowledge it and respect you for it. Gt is a real blessing, is what I'm saying here.

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 11:03 PM
Truster has a love interest?

You didn't answer the question:

[02-07, 08:07] Truster: What is it I should forgive you for?

[02-07, 06:37] patrick jane: So you forgive me Bluster?

God's Truth
July 3rd, 2017, 11:37 PM
It's the most apathetic option possible, the most aggressive passive aggression I can muster, and Gt definitely understood and received the message I sent. :) Gt is all right like that: they understand, when you give them the most angry, hateful thing you can think of, they acknowledge it and respect you for it. Gt is a real blessing, is what I'm saying here.

You made a mistake with where you put your message and quote. What you say in this post is just strange.

Nihilo
July 3rd, 2017, 11:41 PM
You made a mistake with where you put your message and quote. What you say in this post is just strange.:chuckle: 'Always good for a laugh, Gt.

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 11:57 PM
You didn't answer the question:

[02-07, 08:07] Truster: What is it I should forgive you for?

[02-07, 06:37] patrick jane: So you forgive me Bluster?

And pj said, nothing.