PDA

View Full Version : EVE AND THE SERPENT

Truster
June 26th, 2017, 07:06 AM
When the serpent said, “Yea, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden?”

Eve should have answered that the serpent would need to talk to Adam.

deborah
June 26th, 2017, 09:23 AM
When the serpent said, “Yea, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden?”

Adam couldn't stand firm in front of his wife you really think he would have faired better in front of the serpent?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78367)

Truster
June 26th, 2017, 09:37 AM
If you ask such stupid questions you could never accept the answer.

Epoisses
June 26th, 2017, 07:30 PM
The reason Adam caved so easily is because Eve was the most beautiful woman that God ever created. Many have this idea that beauty and passion and sexuality are only in the world but this is nonsense. The bible says that the daughters of Job were the fairest or most beautiful in the land - Job. 42:15. One of the closest guarded secrets of Christianity is that truly spiritual women are stupid hot!

patrick jane
June 26th, 2017, 07:36 PM

Eve should have answered that the serpent would need to talk to Adam.Once again, you imagine the Bible as you'd like to see it, because you're smarter than God

jamie
June 26th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Adam was standing there with her. All he had to do was to speak up.

Tambora
June 26th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Adam was standing there with her. All he had to do was to speak up.He was hungry.

Truster
June 26th, 2017, 11:29 PM
"And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 12:08 AM
And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife,

The term "harkened" means more than just listened. Therein is the sense of obediently.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 02:56 AM
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Messiah.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 03:05 AM
Adam was standing there with her. All he had to do was to speak up.

Adam was not necessarily with Eve when she was deceived, but "when she ate".

jamie
June 27th, 2017, 07:44 AM
He was hungry.

Yeah, Adam didn't give a fig about prohibitions.

In fact, Adam thought fig leaves looked good on Eve.

Indeed, Eve was barefoot and pregnant. That's life.

Angel4Truth
June 27th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

yep, he sinned willfully, she was tricked. Adam didn't cover her properly. Sin is accounted to Adam.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 01:54 PM
yep, he sinned willfully, she was tricked. Adam didn't cover her properly. Sin is accounted to Adam.

That is not what the Bible teaches.

Angel4Truth
June 27th, 2017, 02:04 PM
That is not what the Bible teaches.

yes, it is.

Romans 5:12-21
Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.

15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
yes, it is.

Romans 5:12-21
Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.

15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

You can post scriptures all day long, but you have no idea of the true doctrine. You can't connect Adam with the last Adam. You make no connection between Eve and the bride of Messiah. In a nutshell you are clueless.

Angel4Truth
June 27th, 2017, 02:59 PM
You can post scriptures all day long, but you have no idea of the true doctrine. You can't connect Adam with the last Adam. You make no connection between Eve and the bride of Messiah. In a nutshell you are clueless.

And ive said no such thing and connected no such thing, you just baited and switched. In other words, the cluelessness is yours.

I said Adam sinned willfully and eve was deceived, sin was accounted to entering the world through Adam, not eve.

Now switch the topic again, which you tend to do, when scripture is presented proving what i said.

Does it bother you, that you need to be so dishonest, when representing the Lord, like you claim you are?

What you actually represent is the father of lies. Repent.

Ktoyou
June 27th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Truster,
You simply dislike women for some odd reason:sigh:

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 03:10 PM
And ive said no such thing and connected no such thing, you just baited and switched. In other words, the cluelessness is yours.

I said Adam sinned willfully and eve was deceived, sin was accounted to entering the world through Adam, not eve.

Now switch the topic again, which you tend to do, when scripture is presented proving what i said.

Does it bother you, that you need to be so dishonest, when representing the Lord, like you claim you are?

What you actually represent is the father of lies. Repent.

I have stated facts and I do not have the ability to provide you with the spiritual ability to comprehend the factual truth. Adam did not sin willfully Adam acted out of a principle that you are a stranger to. Adam acted out of the same principle Messiah acted out of.

Angel4Truth
June 27th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I have stated facts and I do not have the ability to provide you with the spiritual ability to comprehend the factual truth. Adam did not sin willfully Adam acted out of a principle that you are a stranger to. Adam acted out of the same principle Messiah acted out of.

Adam sinned, Jesus did not. Adam chose to sin with full knowledge and even blamed God for his sin. ("the woman YOU made" -adam)

I know you allude to the belief that Adam chose to willfully sin, because eve would die, but scripture says no such thing and the fact that Adam quickly threw her under the bus and then tried to also blame God who made her, for his choice to sin, it basically renders that belief moot.

jamie
June 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Adam did not sin willfully

No one forced Adam to sin, he simply chose to sin. It was his decision.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Truster,
You simply dislike women for some odd reason:sigh:

I love women who know their place in the eternal order.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 03:24 PM
No one forced Adam to sin, he simply chose to sin. It was his decision.

I didn't state that anyone forced Adam to sin.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Adam sinned, Jesus did not. Adam chose to sin with full knowledge and even blamed God for his sin. ("the woman YOU made" -adam)

I know you allude to the belief that Adam chose to willfully sin, because eve would die, but scripture says no such thing and the fact that Adam quickly threw her under the bus and then tried to also blame God who made her, for his choice to sin, it basically renders that belief moot.

You have the spiritual comprehension of a corpse.

Ktoyou
June 27th, 2017, 03:29 PM

You are a pixie, meaning pixilated.:chew:

Angel4Truth
June 27th, 2017, 03:29 PM
You have the spiritual comprehension of a corpse.

Keep blessing me, with your false spiritual charges, accuser of the brethren. Bless me again, please.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Keep blessing me, with your false spiritual charges, accuser of the brethren. Bless me again, please.

You have a speculative notion of Messiah, and a barren notion of grace.

Angel4Truth
June 27th, 2017, 03:43 PM
You have a speculative notion of Messiah, and a barren notion of grace.

Keep going. :)

glorydaz
June 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM

:mock: Bluster

I don't know what "eternal order" Bluster is thinking of, but IN CHRIST, there is neither male nor female.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Angel4Truth
June 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM

I don't know what "eternal order" Bluster is thinking of, but IN CHRIST, there is neither male nor female.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 2:9-10
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 09:37 PM

That verse is in relation to salvation and to twist it to mean anything else provides us with a glimpse of your attitude towards truth. Darkened attitude...

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Colossians 2:9-10
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

You are not being reviled or persecuted you are being judged in a just manner.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 09:41 PM

Because Adam had been given authority over all creatures. It was Adam that received the instruction of what would occur when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Tambora
June 27th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Truster,
You simply dislike women for some odd reason:sigh:And has authority over none.

glorydaz
June 27th, 2017, 09:51 PM

That verse is in relation to salvation and to twist it to mean anything else provides us with a glimpse of your attitude towards truth. Darkened attitude...

Rather it shows me that your "eternal order" is not the same as mine (saved and a member of the body of Christ). That is the eternal order for me. Where is it you plan to be for eternity, Bluster? Will it be hot there? :chuckle:

glorydaz
June 27th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Because Adam had been given authority over all creatures. It was Adam that received the instruction of what would occur when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

:listen:

And has authority over none.

I can see why. He actually thinks that if God hadn't made this "helper" for Adam, then Adam would have remained strong and unsullied. The whole darn thing is that woman's fault....and God's mistake in making her.

Oh yeah, that's the same thing the first man tried to do....blame the woman. :idea:

Eagles Wings
June 27th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Agree.

A Christian marriage that upholds this biblical principle is blessed indeed.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 10:06 PM
The principle of delegation or the eternal order: Elohim gave command directly to Adam alone. The prohibition to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, was made directly by Elohim Yah Veh to Adam. Eve had not yet been created when God told Adam about the forbidden tree. Eve never actually heard Elohim say this directly, but had to trust Adam's word on the matter.

“Yah Veh Elohim commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." Then Yah Veh Elohim said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:16-18

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 10:09 PM
"For a man is the image and glory of Elohim; but the woman is the glory of man." 1 Corinthians 11:7

glorydaz
June 27th, 2017, 10:12 PM
The principle of delegation or the eternal order: Elohim gave command directly to Adam alone. The prohibition to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, was made directly by Elohim Yah Veh to Adam. Eve had not yet been created when God told Adam about the forbidden tree. Eve never actually heard Elohim say this directly, but had to trust Adam's word on the matter.

“Yah Veh Elohim commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." Then Yah Veh Elohim said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:16-18

Well, we women have been created.....we have been created IN CHRIST JESUS, so what you call "eternal order" has nothing to do with our being new creatures in Him. There is neither man nor woman in Him. You can't rewrite the Bible to suit your personal biases.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"For a man is the image and glory of Elohim; but the woman is the glory of man." 1 Corinthians 11:7

Man was created first, woman second. "For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. " 1 Timothy 2:13

Creation origin and order: Adam and all creation was created by Elohim directly out of dust, but Adam was formed and not simply brought forth, whereas woman was created through the man's rib. "Then the Lord God formed man of dust*from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. " Genesis 2:7

Woman is the only creature not made from dust. Woman derives her origin from Man. “Yah Veh Elohim fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. " Genesis 2:22 "For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man" 1 Corinthians 11:8

Creation purpose: Woman created for man: "for indeed man was not created for the woman's sake, but woman for the man's sake." 1 Corinthians 11:9

Eve was a help meet or suitable help for Adam and not vise versa.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Elohim Yah Veh rebuked Adam first after they ate the forbidden fruit: Although it was logical to rebuke Eve first, Yah Veh went to Adam, showing that Yah Veh considered Adam the "head of the family" for both. "Then Yah Veh Elohim called to the man, and said to him, "Where are you?" " Genesis 3:9

glorydaz
June 27th, 2017, 10:39 PM

I guess you have read something into this verse....something about the man being better than the woman perhaps?

Did you know that Jesus is the image of God? Col. 1:15, 2 Corinthians 4:4

Did you know that Jesus is the glory of God? In fact He is the LORD of Glory. 1 Corinthians 2:8

Does that mean Jesus Christ is not as good as God?

You should ponder that before you step too far over that line.

Truster
June 27th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Blindness is measured by the inability to perceive the Sovereign Eternal Decree being worked out in time and the denial of proposed order in all that occurs in time and eternity. The pride of man is the principal cause of this blindness.
This blind denial can be seen in this and other threads where women blatantly refuse to acknowledge the defined eternal order in all matters of trust and practice. Thus proving that they are still in the bond of iniquity. They wish to appropriate salvation, but do so on their own terms, while rebelling against Sovereign will, decree and purpose. Children of Satan to be sure.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Truster
June 28th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Woe to any man who speaks these truths. He will be ridiculed, called a misogynist, male chauvinist pig and other such names because it flies in the face of what the world adheres to and rejoices in.

If you think you are of the kingdom and are in spirit yet hate this truth of the principle of delegation then you are judicially deluded.
If you support and approve of females taking a leading role then you are passing on serious problems to the next generation. You are not setting a reverential example to your children and they will be unsure of their role in life. You are perpetuating the rot and you will face the consequences of doing so.
There has been a lot of talk about the necessity to obey on here recently, but I neither see nor sense anything touching on obedience in this matter.

"But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed". Romans 2:5

patrick jane
June 28th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Blindness is measured by the inability to perceive the Sovereign Eternal Decree being worked out in time and the denial of proposed order in all that occurs in time and eternity. The pride of man is the principal cause of this blindness.
This blind denial can be seen in this and other threads where women blatantly refuse to acknowledge the defined eternal order in all matters of trust and practice. Thus proving that they are still in the bond of iniquity. They wish to appropriate salvation, but do so on their own terms, while rebelling against Sovereign will, decree and purpose. Children of Satan to be sure.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.It seems that you don't want fellowship with anyone on TOL. You can't, your pride and judgement won't let you

Truster
June 28th, 2017, 05:18 AM
It seems that you don't want fellowship with anyone on TOL. You can't, your pride and judgement won't let you

What fellowship hath light with darkness?

Jonahdog
June 28th, 2017, 05:39 AM
What fellowship hath light with darkness?

Love the "hath".

Obviously you are a Biblical scholar and, I suspect, get your particular interpretation directly from On High.

But you are probably no fun at all at parties.

Truster
June 28th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Love the "hath".

Obviously you are a Biblical scholar and, I suspect, get your particular interpretation directly from On High.

But you are probably no fun at all at parties.

I don't go to parties. The world hath parties the saints celebrate Messiah as He is our Rest and there is enough in Him to seriously celebrate.

PS I am as far from being a scholar as it is possible to be.

Jonahdog
June 28th, 2017, 06:00 AM
I don't go to parties. The world hath parties the saints celebrate Messiah as He is our Rest and there is enough in Him to seriously celebrate.

More "hath", love it.

Tambora
June 28th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Woe to any man who speaks these truths. The truth that it is not good for a man to be without a wife.

jamie
June 28th, 2017, 08:24 AM

"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them.

Then God blessed them and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'" (Genesis 1:26-28)

Man has dominion over the earth and its creatures. Man is male and female in order to fill the earth and subdue it.

In Christ there is neither male nor female.

Truster
June 28th, 2017, 08:33 AM
"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them.

Then God blessed them and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'" (Genesis 1:26-28)

Man has dominion over the earth and its creatures. Man is male and female in order to fill the earth and subdue it.

In Christ there is neither male nor female.

It must be your role in life to spread ignorance.

jamie
June 28th, 2017, 08:39 AM
It must be your role in life to spread ignorance.

Nope, I don't think you need any help in doing that.

You are spreading ignorance quite well. :carryon:

Truster
June 28th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Nope, I don't think you need any help in doing that.

You are spreading ignorance quite well. :carryon:

You twist the scriptures to prop up your false doctrine. I was going to correct your lies, but what's the point. If it pleases the Eternal to blind you who am I to go against His will...

jamie
June 28th, 2017, 09:29 AM
You twist the scriptures to prop up your false doctrine. I was going to correct your lies, but what's the point. If it pleases the Eternal to blind you who am I to go against His will...

:thumb: Good point.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 03:08 AM
Eve fell for the idea of equality. " Ye shall be as..." . Is it a strange thing that the daughters of Eve should still be seeking equality today.

Tambora
June 30th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Eve fell for the idea of equality. " Ye shall be as..." . Is it a strange thing that the daughters of Eve should still be seeking equality today.ROFL!

The woman was deceived when she ate.
The man was not deceived and jumped right in and ate willingly.

jamie
June 30th, 2017, 08:21 AM
I guess the Truster rejects the idea of being the BRIDE of Christ. That would be beneath an Ozymandias person.

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—"Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

-Percy Bysshe Shelly

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 09:29 AM
ROFL!

The woman was deceived when she ate.
The man was not deceived and jumped right in and ate willingly.

There was a reason Adam ate and the reason lines up perfectly with Messiah giving Himself for His bride. I wouldn't expect you to know or even understand what it is, but all the same, it is.

Tambora
June 30th, 2017, 12:33 PM
There was a reason Adam ate and the reason lines up perfectly with Messiah giving Himself for His bride. I wouldn't expect you to know or even understand what it is, but all the same, it is.There would be no Savior without the woman. I wouldn't expect you to recognize that scriptural fact, but all the same, it is.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 01:10 PM
There would be no Savior without the woman. I wouldn't expect you to recognize that scriptural fact, but all the same, it is.

Do you also hate the fact that Elohim is male. That Messiah is male. That the 12 tribes had male roots. That the apostles were all male.

jamie
June 30th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Do you also hate the fact that Elohim is male.

God created man in his image male and female so they could physically reproduce. This requires DNA.

God is neither male not female. Gender is determined by the sex chromosome. The Most High was not born.

Tambora
June 30th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Do you also hate the fact that Elohim is male. That Messiah is male. That the 12 tribes had male roots. That the apostles were all male.Do you also hate the fact that husband and wife are one, bone of the same bone, flesh of the same flesh?

musterion
June 30th, 2017, 02:52 PM
There was a reason Adam ate and the reason lines up perfectly with Messiah giving Himself for His bride. I wouldn't expect you to know or even understand what it is, but all the same, it is.

Chapter and verse on why Adam did it.

glorydaz
June 30th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Do you also hate the fact that Elohim is male.

God is spirit.

That Messiah is male. That the 12 tribes had male roots. That the apostles were all male.

All born of woman. :chuckle:

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Chapter and verse on why Adam did it.

If you have read and understood the Bible you wouldn't be asking.

glorydaz
June 30th, 2017, 03:00 PM
If you have read and understood the Bible you wouldn't be asking.

In other words....he made it up. :chuckle:

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 03:03 PM
God created man in his image male and female so they could physically reproduce. This requires DNA.

God is neither male not female. Gender is determined by the sex chromosome. The Most High was not born.

The Eternal Almighty is outside your stupid rule book.

Jonahdog
June 30th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Do you also hate the fact that husband and wife are one, bone of the same bone, flesh of the same flesh?
Actually, husband and wife remain 2 separate entities, Different bone, different flesh.

Truster
June 30th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Actually, husband and wife remain 2 separate entities, Different bone, different flesh.

Don't spoil her delusions. She enjoys them.

Angel4Truth
June 30th, 2017, 05:22 PM
:listen:

I can see why. He actually thinks that if God hadn't made this "helper" for Adam, then Adam would have remained strong and unsullied. The whole darn thing is that woman's fault....and God's mistake in making her.

Oh yeah, that's the same thing the first man tried to do....blame the woman. :idea:

He went even further though and also blamed God.

Nang
June 30th, 2017, 05:49 PM

Distinct, but not separate, when joined in marriage under God.

(Marriage reflects the truths of the Triune God, and Hypostatic Union existent in the Incarnate Christ. Thus, marriage is a very holy subject, and should be taught with great care and reverence )

Tambora
June 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM

Scripture says they are.

Jonahdog
June 30th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Scripture says they are.

Hmmm, that is interesting, my wife has some blood issues, if my blood was used to transfuse her, she would most likely die.
Scripture would seem to be inaccurate

Jonahdog
June 30th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Distinct, but not separate, when joined in marriage under God.

(Marriage reflects the truths of the Triune God, and Hypostatic Union existent in the Incarnate Christ. Thus, marriage is a very holy subject, and should be taught with great care and reverence )

Nope still separate.
Triune God? Triune Marriage?

musterion
June 30th, 2017, 07:50 PM
In other words....he made it up. :chuckle:

Yep.

Truster is Trollster.

Truster
July 1st, 2017, 06:13 AM
Yep.

Truster is Trollster.

If there was anything that I could say or do that would give you understanding then I would give unto you. If I could share with you what I have then I would do so. It is not grace and trust as I recieved all I have as gifts.

musterion
July 1st, 2017, 07:51 AM
If there was anything that I could say or do that would give you understanding then I would give unto you. If I could share with you what I have then I would do so. It is not grace and trust as I recieved all I have as gifts.

That shows exactly why you are a fool.

If you had any respect for, much less knowledge of, the Word of God, you would not hesitate to quote it when asked to substantiate your claims because you would know that it is HIS WORD that has power, not the one quoting it.

But you make everything all about YOU, not God. "Oh, look at self-righteous ME and how I can make up a count of how many days I have been perfect, unlike the rest of you!" You cannot possibly be as self-centered, vain and arrogant as you are and be anything like a Bible believer. YOU HAVE TO BE THE #1 LACK OF HUMILITY AND SELF-AWARENESS POSTER ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE.

Personally, I am convinced you're an unbeliever, a troll, who is here just to be outlandish and jerk people's chains. You have a lot of fun and probably giggle when you get replies like this. So go to Hell.

Truster
July 1st, 2017, 08:14 AM
That shows exactly why you are a fool.

If you had any respect for, much less knowledge of, the Word of God, you would not hesitate to quote it when asked to substantiate your claims because you would know that it is HIS WORD that has power, not the one quoting it.

But you make everything all about YOU, not God. "Oh, look at self-righteous ME and how I can make up a count of how many days I have been perfect, unlike the rest of you!" You cannot possibly be as self-centered, vain and arrogant as you are and be anything like a Bible believer. YOU HAVE TO BE THE #1 LACK OF HUMILITY AND SELF-AWARENESS POSTER ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE.

Personally, I am convinced you're an unbeliever, a troll, who is here just to be outlandish and jerk people's chains. You have a lot of fun and probably giggle when you get replies like this. So go to Hell.

I wish you each and every blessing.

musterion
July 1st, 2017, 08:51 AM
I wish you each and every blessing.

You have nothing with which to bless anyone and no intention of doing so even if you had.

Truster
July 1st, 2017, 11:25 AM
You have nothing with which to bless anyone and no intention of doing so even if you had.

I have the pre-evangelism with promise and the evangelism with power.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse;"

Jonahdog
July 1st, 2017, 11:43 AM
I have the pre-evangelism with promise and the evangelism with power.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse;"

Well, aren't you special.

Truster
July 1st, 2017, 11:54 AM
Well, aren't you special.

I do not deserve the smallest of His tender mercies and yet for His Name sake He has bestowed me with riches above and beyond anything I could possibly have imagined or wished for.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.

Caino
July 3rd, 2017, 07:40 AM

The serpent tried Adam first but couldn't et him to budge, so he outflanked Eve. So in truth, it was Eve who sinned first.

lifeisgood
July 3rd, 2017, 07:58 AM
Adam failed at his responsibilities in two ways.

1. Adam should have stopped his wife from eating, since he was there to observe exactly what she was about to eat (Genesis 3:6).
2. Instead of correcting the words of his wife (Genesis 3:17), he listened to her and ate while not being deceived (1 Timothy 2:14).

https://answersingenesis.org/sin/original-sin/who-sinned-first-adam-or-satan/

lifeisgood
July 3rd, 2017, 08:25 AM
Part of a answer I, lifeisgood, posted a long time ago in another thread, but I believe to be apropos:

God: ‘Adam, what did you do?’
Adam: “Well, this woman you gave me, she made me do it.” — Translation: God if you had not given to me this woman, I would never have failed you. So it is your fault that I did what I did.
God: ‘Eve, what did you do?
Eve: ‘The serpent beguiled me.’ — Translation: God if you had not created the serpent I would not have failed you. So it is your fault that I did what I did.

So in the end it was God’s fault that they chose to disregard the instructions given by God. The above obviously a summary of a much broader narrative, but in the end, neither Adam nor Eve, said, ‘Lord, Please forgive me.’ It was their free will to either accept or disregard the instructions of God. And they chose to disregard the instructions of God.

Has it changed since then? No!

The Word of God does not change. The INTERPRETATION of corrupt/fallen man changes, especially in these modern times, however, the word of God does not change.

So do not be a Prov. 26:4-5 person.

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 09:53 AM
The serpent tried Adam first but couldn't et him to budge, so he outflanked Eve. So in truth, it was Eve who sinned first.

You can't give a scripture for that lie.

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 09:54 AM
Part of a answer I, lifeisgood, posted a long time ago in another thread, but I believe to be apropos:

God: ‘Adam, what did you do?’
Adam: “Well, this woman you gave me, she made me do it.” — Translation: God if you had not given to me this woman, I would never have failed you. So it is your fault that I did what I did.
God: ‘Eve, what did you do?
Eve: ‘The serpent beguiled me.’ — Translation: God if you had not created the serpent I would not have failed you. So it is your fault that I did what I did.

So in the end it was God’s fault that they chose to disregard the instructions given by God. The above obviously a summary of a much broader narrative, but in the end, neither Adam nor Eve, said, ‘Lord, Please forgive me.’ It was their free will to either accept or disregard the instructions of God. And they chose to disregard the instructions of God.

Has it changed since then? No!

The Word of God does not change. The INTERPRETATION of corrupt/fallen man changes, especially in these modern times, however, the word of God does not change.

So do not be a Prov. 26:4-5 person.

Neither Adam nor Eve had free will.

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 10:39 AM
Of the Messiah and the the Last Adam it is written:
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have staked and slain:

Of Adam in his innocence it can be said: "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim,"

Without the fall of the first Adam there would have been no need for the Last Adam.

lifeisgood
July 3rd, 2017, 03:05 PM

So, God ordered them not to eat of the fruit and you say that they had no option but to eat?

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
So, God ordered them not to eat of the fruit and you say that they had no option but to eat?

You seem to be clueless as to the reason for the fall. You can find the answer in Romans and Ephesians. I'm not sure you'll understand it when/if you find it, but it is there. You seen to find it easy to criticise things you don't understand. How did you get on with Schrödinger's equation...Rhetorical.

lifeisgood
July 3rd, 2017, 03:21 PM
You seem to be clueless as to the reason for the fall.

I must confess that I am.

Truster
July 3rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
I must confess that I am.

As I said. Romans and Ephesians.

Epoisses
July 3rd, 2017, 06:25 PM

Adam and Eve both had free-will prior to the fall hence the word sin not program.

Epoisses
July 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Of the Messiah and the the Last Adam it is written:
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have staked and slain:

Of Adam in his innocence it can be said: "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim,"

Without the fall of the first Adam there would have been no need for the Last Adam.

Heresy. Sin is a failure to meet the perfect standard of God not a programmed fault that was written inside like a computer. You basically charge God with planned obsolescence of the first man and woman because you can't differentiate between foreknowledge and predestination.

Truster
July 4th, 2017, 04:27 AM
Heresy. Sin is a failure to meet the perfect standard of God not a programmed fault that was written inside like a computer. You basically charge God with planned obsolescence of the first man and woman because you can't differentiate between foreknowledge and predestination.

Because of your complete lack of understanding you accuse the Eternal Almighty of not being King/Sovereign over all creation. You continually maintain some things are by chance and take him by surprise. This means that something concerning you and your loved ones could happen and take him by surprise and that you or they could suffer because He has been remiss. "There is no peace unto the wicked".

Epoisses
July 4th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Because of your complete lack of understanding you accuse the Eternal Almighty of not being King/Sovereign over all creation. You continually maintain some things are by chance and take him by surprise. This means that something concerning you and your loved ones could happen and take him by surprise and that you or they could suffer because He has been remiss. "There is no peace unto the wicked".

Once again chance cannot exist to an omniscient God with perfect foreknowledge. It's obvious you don't understand the difference between foreknowledge and predestination. They have the same meaning in your little mind because they have same meaning to all those of the Clavinist persuasion. Peter said he was elect (chosen) by the foreknowledge (all-knowing) of God 1Pet. 1:2. Not by a fiat declaration from the beginning of time. Go back to bible 101, Noob!

Truster
July 4th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Once again chance cannot exist to an omniscient God with perfect foreknowledge. It's obvious you don't understand the difference between foreknowledge and predestination. They have the same meaning in your little mind because they have same meaning to all those of the Clavinist persuasion. Peter said he was elect (chosen) by the foreknowledge (all-knowing) of God 1Pet. 1:2. Not by a fiat declaration from the beginning of time. Go back to bible 101, Noob!

I know the difference between foreknowledge and predestination sufficiently to tell you that predestination is a mis-translation. The word predetermination correctly conveys what the original word proorizo meant and means.

Epoisses
July 4th, 2017, 07:09 PM
I know the difference between foreknowledge and predestination sufficiently to tell you that predestination is a mis-translation. The word predetermination correctly conveys what the original word proorizo meant and means.

For whom he did foreknow (proginosko), he also did predestinate (proorizo) to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren Rom. 8:29

Are proginosko and proorizo the same words?

Truster
July 4th, 2017, 08:54 PM
For whom he did foreknow (proginosko), he also did predestinate (proorizo) to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren Rom. 8:29

Are proginosko and proorizo the same words?

How stupid are you? I have dealt with proorizo and have not even mentioned the Greek for foreknowledge, which by the way is prognosis in both English and Greek. It is a transliterated noun. Now grab your stupidity and go play
"pretend" somewhere else.

patrick jane
July 4th, 2017, 10:36 PM
How stupid are you? I have dealt with proorizo and have not even mentioned the Greek for foreknowledge, which by the way is prognosis in both English and Greek. It is a transliterated noun. Now grab your stupidity and go play
"pretend" somewhere else.Truster's dangerous, he knows a touch of Greek

Truster
July 5th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Truster's dangerous, he knows a touch of Greek

It is more dangerous to be completely ignorant of the original tongues in which the revealed will of Elohim was given.

Epoisses
July 5th, 2017, 06:49 AM
"pretend" somewhere else.

So you admit they are different words and whenever predestination is mentioned in scripture it is predicated by God's foreknowledge not a fiat declaration before the world began. God chooses those whom he foreknows the biblical and accurate understanding that Truster and Calvin woefully stumble over.

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 07:08 AM
The truth that it is not good for a man to be without a wife.
Some aren't to have a wife.

Some are to be wholly devoted to GOD alone. Not that any brought into unison through marriage are any less or more than any not.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Eve fell for the idea of equality. " Ye shall be as..." . Is it a strange thing that the daughters of Eve should still be seeking equality today.
Truster.

I haven't spoken to you in a little while.

I adjure you to seek out the scriptures to see what the Christ says about equality, hierarchy, and entitlement.

I mean no foul intent or malice.

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Do you also hate the fact that Elohim is male. That Messiah is male. That the 12 tribes had male roots. That the apostles were all male.
The One Creator GOD is not male or female though it displays traits relating to both.

The word he is used due to pride and entitlement. What masculine traits did the Messiah exude?

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 07:21 AM
I thought they were free to eat of any tree but one.... Pretty free, and really wholly free as they did eat of the one they were instructed against eating for their own sakes.

Truster
July 5th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Truster.

I haven't spoken to you in a little while.

I adjure you to seek out the scriptures to see what the Christ says about equality, hierarchy, and entitlement.

I mean no foul intent or malice.

You are a son of Satan

Truster
July 5th, 2017, 07:37 AM
I thought they were free to eat of any tree but one.... Pretty free, and really wholly free as they did eat of the one they were instructed against eating for their own sakes.

Despicable.

Truster
July 5th, 2017, 07:38 AM
The One Creator GOD is not male or female though it displays traits relating to both.

The word he is used due to pride and entitlement. What masculine traits did the Messiah exude?

Diabolical and to be expected from a son of Diabolos

Truster
July 5th, 2017, 07:53 AM
So you admit they are different words and whenever predestination is mentioned in scripture it is predicated by God's foreknowledge not a fiat declaration before the world began. God chooses those whom he foreknows the biblical and accurate understanding that Truster and Calvin woefully stumble over.

The Eternal only foreknows that which He has predetermined. That is what gives it certainty.

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 07:59 AM
You are a son of Satan
Regardless of what you think of me, you should fear no thing but GOD. So please do what I asked.

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Diabolical and to be expected from a son of Diabolos
Could you please try to answer the question?

Truster
July 5th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Could you please try to answer the question?

I can answer the question, but the answer is not for you.

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 08:11 AM
I can answer the question, but the answer is not for you.
That's fine. I don't ask for my sake. Please do consider my other request of you.

patrick jane
July 5th, 2017, 08:16 AM
You seem to be clueless as to the reason for the fall. You can find the answer in Romans and Ephesians. I'm not sure you'll understand it when/if you find it, but it is there. You seen to find it easy to criticise things you don't understand. How did you get on with Schrödinger's equation...Rhetorical.You know nothing about the reason for the fall.

Truster
July 5th, 2017, 08:16 AM
That's fine. I don't ask for my sake. Please do consider my other request of you.

Read my signature.

Tambora
July 5th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Some aren't to have a wife.

Some are to be wholly devoted to GOD alone. Not that any brought into unison through marriage are any less or more than any not.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using TapatalkIn the beginning it was not so.
GOD made woman so the man would not be alone.

Through the hardness of man's heart, GOD allowed some things through the law.
Jesus mentioned that even though GOD allowed divorce through the law (because of the hardness of heart), but in the beginning it was not so. Matthew 19:8

Paul makes the proclamation that if any man burns for a woman, he should marry.
Paul also says that it is BETTER if a man does not marry.

1 Timothy 3 expresses that leaders of the churches (bishops and deacons) are to be married, for if a man cannot be found trustworthy of ruling his own house, how can he rule the house of GOD? 1 Tim 3:5

Makes it a bit of a dilemma when on the one hand it is said that it is BETTER not to marry so you can concentrate solely on the work of GOD, and then say that leaders of the church should be married.
So if refer back to "in the beginning it was not so".

It seems that almost any situation is not as black and white as folks would like it to be, and that exceptions can be found to almost every rule.
Those "exceptions" seem to be due to the hardness of men's hearts. Matthew 19:8 , Mark 10:5-6

Nang
July 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
In the beginning it was not so.

Jesus mentioned that even though GOD allowed divorce through the law (because of the hardness of heart), but in the beginning it was not so. Matthew 19:8

1 Timothy 3 expresses that leaders of the churches (bishops and deacons) are to be married, for if a man cannot be found trustworthy of ruling his own house, how can he rule the house of GOD? 1 Tim 3:5

Makes it a bit of a dilemma when on the one hand it is said that it is BETTER not to marry so you can concentrate solely on the work of GOD, and then say that leaders of the church should be married.

It seems that almost any situation is not as black and white as folks would like it to be, and that exceptions can be found to almost every rule.
Those "exceptions" seem to be due to the hardness of men's hearts. Matthew 19:8 , Mark 10:5-6

Jesus was a man. He was born under the Law.

What explanation, according to your theories above, do you give for His not marrying?

Tambora
July 5th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Jesus was a man. He was born under the Law.

What explanation, according to your theories above, do you give for His not marrying?My explanation would not be according to any of the above.

jamie
July 5th, 2017, 03:00 PM
What explanation, according to your theories above, do you give for His not marrying?

Jesus was married until he died. Death terminates a marriage.

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another" (Romans 7:4)

Jesus was married to the OT church, died and was free to marry another.

The OT church was converted to the NT church at Pentecost in 30 CE.

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 04:45 PM

And what would you attribute the hardness of their hearts to?

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Read my signature.
Can't see it. I told you that already.

I do not intentionally lie.

Nang
July 5th, 2017, 05:11 PM
My explanation would not be according to any of the above.

Good answer . . .

For there is a really fine, spiritual, and biblical explanation as to why Jesus did not marry during His incarnation.

Nang
July 5th, 2017, 05:21 PM

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another" (Romans 7:4)

Actually, this is incorrect.

Jesus was not "married" to anyone or anything, and His death was as Testator, to benefit those named in His will to inherit His wealth. Hebrews 7:16-17

National Israel was betrothed to God (under the old Covenant of Works) but He divorced her prior to any marriage consummation because of her adulteries and unfaithfulness.

The church of God/Jesus Christ has always existed according to the better Covenant of Grace, and there has never been a need to convert old to new.

None of your answer gives the spiritual, and biblical answer to the question asked of Tambora.

glorydaz
July 5th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Can't see it. I told you that already.

I do not intentionally lie.

His signature is all that writing at the bottom of his posts.

jamie
July 5th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Jesus was not "married" to anyone or anything

"For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name. And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, He is called the God of the whole earth." (Isaiah 54:5)

"They say, 'If a man divorces his wife and she goes from him and becomes another man’s, may he return to her again? Would not that land be greatly polluted? But you have played the harlot with many lovers, yet return to Me,' says the Lord." (Jeremiah 3:1)

"Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke though I was a husband to them, says the Lord." (Jeremiah 31:32)

"You are an adulterous wife, who takes strangers instead of her husband." (Ezekiel 16:32)

"Then she will say, 'I will go and return to my first husband, for then it was better for me than now.’ For she did not know that I gave her grain, new wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal." (Hosea 2:7-8)

Epoisses
July 5th, 2017, 06:42 PM

Great post!

Truster needs a girlfriend.

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I am quite aware I assure you; it literally does not appear on my screen.

I'll try to show you...

popsthebuilder
July 5th, 2017, 07:28 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170706/73e6a18a0f902fbd8732a5a7aaf13d24.jpg

Truster
July 6th, 2017, 02:38 AM
ALLOW ME:
I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Hawkins
July 6th, 2017, 07:12 AM

The story has prophetic meanings. It shows an hierarchy of how humans sin as a result of inter-influence and then subsequently from Satan.

Satan persuaded one of our ancestor to leave God, as at the point of Noah all humans (the 8) knew God. The one left God formed his own culture and religion for his descendants. All Canaanites were thus idol worshipers and God had to eliminate them for the survival of Israel.

Today, under the influence of science/scientists who eat the fruits from the Tree of Knowledge to open the eyes of other humans for them to uphold the belief that "we should only believe when evidence is represented to us". However this reality runs in the opposite way, among 100% humans who know for a fact that black holes exist, 99.99% of them don't have to evidence. This is the fact that humans don't rely on evidence but faith to reach a truth.

Humans after education got this "evidence" delusion for them to leave God with the excuse of lacking evidence. They got the delusion from Satan. That's hierarchy of how we sin to leave God.

Our education is the 666 from where humans in majority got infected with a delusion to be anti-God. It's not a fault of knowledge itself but the delusion Satan made out of it.

Truster
July 6th, 2017, 07:59 AM
The story has prophetic meanings. It shows an hierarchy of how humans sin as a result of inter-influence and then subsequently from Satan.

Satan persuaded one of our ancestor to leave God, as at the point of Noah all humans (the 8) knew God. The one left God formed his own culture and religion for his descendants. All Canaanites were thus idol worshipers and God had to eliminate them for the survival of Israel.

Today, under the influence of science/scientists who eat the fruits from the Tree of Knowledge to open the eyes of other humans for them to uphold the belief that "we should only believe when evidence is represented to us". However this reality runs in the opposite way, among 100% humans who know for a fact that black holes exist, 99.99% of them don't have to evidence. This is the fact that humans don't rely on evidence but faith to reach a truth.

Humans after education got this "evidence" delusion for them to leave God with the excuse of lacking evidence. They got the delusion from Satan. That's hierarchy of how we sin to leave God.

Our education is the 666 from where humans in majority got infected with a delusion to be anti-God. It's not a fault of knowledge itself but the delusion Satan made out of it.

You give Satan far too much glory. Which is what he wants.

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 09:11 AM

Actually, God divorced Israel and gave her a certificate of divorce (see Lamentations and Jeremiah).

So that kind of blows your "Jesus was free to marry another" theory.

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 09:13 AM
I can't see it either. I'm using the mobile app though, so that might be why.

Hawkins
July 6th, 2017, 10:59 AM
You give Satan far too much glory. Which is what he wants.

No. I only listed the fact that after education people fall into a delusion. It is a FACT that without humans' own awareness! Humans fall and keep falling into a delusion which they themselves don't realize!

It's you who came into the defense for Satan!

Truster
July 6th, 2017, 11:05 AM
No. I only listed the fact that after education people fall into a delusion. It is a FACT that without humans' own awareness! Humans fall and keep falling into a delusion which they themselves don't realize!

It's you who came into the defense for Satan!

You are an enemy of the truth and the trust.

Hawkins
July 6th, 2017, 11:05 AM
You are an enemy of the truth and the trust.

Your pure assertion actually shows who you are and what you can do!

Truster
July 6th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Your pure assertion actually shows who you are and what you can do!

"pure assertion". Yeah it is pure. Pure truth.

jamie
July 6th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Actually, God divorced Israel and gave her a certificate of divorce (see Lamentations and Jeremiah).

So that kind of blows your "Jesus was free to marry another" theory.

Were the Jews part of Israel?

Were there Jews in Jesus' day?

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead" (Romans 7:4)

Was Paul speaking to Jews?

All Californians are Americans, but not all Americans are Californians.

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Were the Jews part of Israel?

Yes. The Jews ARE Israel.

Were there Jews in Jesus' day?

Yes.

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead" (Romans 7:4)

Was Paul speaking to Jews?

No.
Edit: unless you include the Jews who converted to Christianity... At least not specifically...

Otherwise no.

All Californians are Americans, but not all Americans are Californians.

Correct, though, I'm not sure how that's relevant.

jamie
July 6th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Correct, though, I'm not sure how that's relevant.

Jews are small part of Israel, but not all Israel are Jews.

jamie
July 6th, 2017, 05:36 PM
No.
Edit: unless you include the Jews who converted to Christianity... At least not specifically...

Otherwise no.

Paul's teaching was to convert Jews to Christ.

"Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives?" (Romans 7:1)

Paul's comment was made with regard to Mosaic law.

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Jews are small part of Israel, but not all Israel are Jews.
If one is a Jew, then they are automatically part of Israel, God's people, not necessarily the "nation" (the political entity) of Israel.

jamie
July 6th, 2017, 05:38 PM
If one is a Jew, then they are automatically part of Israel, God's people

Where are the nations of Israel?

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Paul's teaching was to convert Jews to Christ.

Originally yes, but after Galatians 2:7-9, He went only to the Gentiles, and the Apostles to the Jews only.

"Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives?" (Romans 7:1)

Paul's comment was made with regard to Mosaic law.

Actually, not necessarily the Mosaic law.

The "Law' is for the unrighteous.

But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully,knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust. - 1 Timothy 1:8-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy1:8-11&version=NKJV

The Mosaic Law is just an implementation of the law that God wrote on our hearts. (Romans 2:15)

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Where are the nations of Israel?
There is one physical (ie land with borders) nation of Israel, and that's over in the Middle East, on the Coast of the Mediterranean.

The Nation (ie people) of Israel are the Jews, either in the physical nation, or those who have been scattered abroad (diaspora, aka dispersion), but they are still one nation, Israel.

jamie
July 6th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Originally yes, but after Galatians 2:7-9, He went only to the Gentiles, and the Apostles to the Jews only.

Really?

"And it came to pass after three days that Paul called the leaders of the Jews together. So when they had come together, he said to them: 'Men and brethren, though I have done nothing against our people or the customs of our fathers, yet I was delivered as a prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans'" (Acts 28:17)

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Really?

"And it came to pass after three days that Paul called the leaders of the Jews together. So when they had come together, he said to them: 'Men and brethren, though I have done nothing against our people or the customs of our fathers, yet I was delivered as a prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans'" (Acts 28:17)

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles), and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7-9&version=NKJV

By the time of Acts 28, Paul had already written Galatians, and that was 6 years after the events of Galatians 2. Acts 28 occurred 14 years after Galatians 2.

You should go look at a timeline of Acts and the other events in the Bible.

patrick jane
July 6th, 2017, 06:28 PM
But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles), and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7-9&version=NKJV

By the time of Acts 28, Paul had already written Galatians, and that was 6 years after the events of Galatians 2. Acts 28 occurred 14 years after Galatians 2.

You should go look at a timeline of Acts and the other events in the Bible.Yep. Galatians is likely the first book written in the NT, it was written in 49 AD

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 06:55 PM
The book of Romans was written to believing Jews and believing Gentiles who all belonged to the church!

Dispensationalists are willfully ignorant and purposely twist the scriptures to fit their twisted views.

The book of Galatians was written to Gentiles and Hellenistic Jews who had been corrupted by the Judaizers.

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 06:57 PM
duplicate

patrick jane
July 6th, 2017, 06:58 PM
The book of Romans was written to believing Jews and believing Gentiles who all belonged to the church!

Dispensationalists are willfully ignorant and purposely twist the scriptures to fit their twisted views.

The book of Galatians was written to Gentiles and Hellenistic Jews who had been corrupted by the Judaizers.You are unwillfully ignorant; you can't help it

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 07:00 PM
You are unwillfully ignorant; you can't help it

There is no Jew and Gentile anymore. All people on earth are so mixed up there are no pure races anymore so your whole understanding falls like a house of cards.

JudgeRightly
July 6th, 2017, 07:06 PM
There is no Jew and Gentile anymore. All people on earth are so mixed up there are no pure races anymore so your whole understanding falls like a house of cards.

There is no Jew or Gentile.... IN THE BODY OF CHRIST! Outside of the body of Christ is another matter entirely.

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 07:12 PM
There is no Jew or Gentile.... IN THE BODY OF CHRIST! Outside of the body of Christ is another matter entirely.

My wife's side of the family is Jewish and her grandfather was a Rabbi. She had her DNA checked just for giggles and guess how much Jewish DNA she had?

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM
She had 5% Jewish DNA. My hopes and dreams of using her as a scapegoat to immigrate to the holy land were dashed to pieces on the rocks of reality.

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 07:24 PM
https://www.ancestry.com/dna/?s_kwcid=+dna&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9oftoIH21AIVB4VpCh1RVQtyEAAYASAA EgIXYvD_BwE&o_xid=55307&o_lid=55307&o_sch=Paid+Search+Non+Brand

Find out what you are $99

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 07:26 PM
https://www.ancestry.com/dna/?s_kwcid=+dna&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9oftoIH21AIVB4VpCh1RVQtyEAAYASAA EgIXYvD_BwE&o_xid=55307&o_lid=55307&o_sch=Paid+Search+Non+Brand

Find out what you are $99

I wish they would post the results of this more so Dispy's would shut up and convert to reason and sanity.

Epoisses
July 6th, 2017, 07:34 PM
No one can refute my posts because Dispy's are stupid, arrogant and ignorant losers that worship lies.

I don't even consider them to be Christian - more like modern-day baal worshippers!

jamie
July 6th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Acts 28 occurred 14 years after Galatians 2.

You should go look at a timeline of Acts and the other events in the Bible.

It doesn't hurt to be guided by scripture with regard to timelines.

"So when they had appointed him a day many came to him at his lodging to whom he explained and solemnly testified of the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus from both the Law of Moses and the Prophets from morning till evening." (Acts 28:23)