PDA

View Full Version : Doer Of The Word

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 12:29 PM
DOER OF THE WORD
James 2:20
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Pet 4:12-13
12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Phil 4:9
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
Heb 9:14
14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Luke 8:21-25
21 But He answered and said to them, "My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it."
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 10:27
27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Heb 9:15
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
Col 1:21
21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled
Col 1:23
23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Gal 6:8-9
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Heb 8:7
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Eph 4:32
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Col 3:13
13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
Col 3:14
14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Eph 6:6-7
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
Matt 18:35
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
James 1:21-24
21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
John 14:23
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
John 14:24
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Gal 6:7
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Matt 12:33-34
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Rev 20:12-15
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
(NKJ)
xxxDoer of the Word, is one that does what the Word says to do. And when it says to bring every thought in your mind to the obedience of Christ, it is saying to bring every thought into the obedience of the new testament. And when it says to crucify your own flesh, it is talking about your feelings and emotions. Now if you get them crucified, you will be left with your affections. But there are many emotions(unclean spirits) out there that dont want to leave the body their in.

Luke 17:10
10 "So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.'"
(NKJ)

John 7:16-17
16 Jesus answered them and said, "My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.
17 "If anyone wants to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.
(NKJ)

John 6:23-26
23 however, other boats came from Tiberias, near the place where they ate bread after the Lord had given thanks--
24 when the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, nor His disciples, they also got into boats and came to Capernaum, seeking Jesus.
25 And when they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, "Rabbi, when did You come here?"
26 Jesus answered them and said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
DOER OF THE WORD
James 2:20
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Pet 4:12-13
12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Phil 4:9
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
Heb 9:14
14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Luke 8:21-25
21 But He answered and said to them, "My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it."
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 10:27
27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Heb 9:15
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
Col 1:21
21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled
Col 1:23
23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Gal 6:8-9
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Eph 4:32
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Col 3:13
13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
Col 3:14
14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Eph 6:6-7
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
Matt 18:35
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
James 1:21-24
21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
John 14:23
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
John 14:24
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Gal 6:7
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Matt 12:33-34
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Rev 20:12-15
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
(NKJ)
xxxDoer of the Word, is one that does what the Word says to do. And when it says to bring every thought in your mind to the obedience of Christ, it is saying to bring every thought into the obedience of the new testament. And when it says to crucify your own flesh, it is talking about your feelings and emotions. Now if you get them crucified, you will be left with your affections. But there are many emotions(unclean spirits) out there that dont want to leave the body their in.

Luke 17:10
10 "So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.'"
(NKJ)

John 7:16-17
16 Jesus answered them and said, "My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.
17 "If anyone wants to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.
(NKJ)

John 6:23-26
23 however, other boats came from Tiberias, near the place where they ate bread after the Lord had given thanks--
24 when the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, nor His disciples, they also got into boats and came to Capernaum, seeking Jesus.
25 And when they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, "Rabbi, when did You come here?"
26 Jesus answered them and said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

You told me about this thread. I have seen your post here. You have a good thread title. I saw it but did not click on it until after you told me about it. I did not expect that you would, but otherwise I might not have visited this thread. You said something about how you wanted me to read this, and I have already told you that I have read it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 01:42 PM
Shalom.

You told me about this thread. I have seen your post here. You have a good thread title. I saw it but did not click on it until after you told me about it. I did not expect that you would, but otherwise I might not have visited this thread. You said something about how you wanted me to read this, and I have already told you that I have read it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Lets talk about what you got from it.

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
I said
Lets talk about what you got from it.
Shalom.

I can start with the thread title. Doer of the Word. It reminds me of a song and I believe it is a teaching found in Christianity.

I appreciate all of your Scripture.

In addition to DOER OF THE WORD, Scriptures or Verses, you wrote the following paragraph in your post.

This reminds me of church growing up as a child. However, I did not know what the adult class was about. Maybe people were learning about these kinds of things in Christian teaching. I do not know how to judge what they were doing. I was just waiting after Sunday School before cookies and juice. I know about mind, will, and emotions somehow. Much of what you are talking about was probably not discussed. Think of emotions. I do not know that I have emotions. My understanding is that emotions are not of God. I do not know what the word emotive means. If love is an emotion maybe there are other emotions as well. Can there be an emotion that is good or are they all bad or wrong? I do not know what affections are. But I do not find them in the Bible. Maybe I forgot or didn't know something. I believe in obedience to God and I believe in obedience to His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. I do not know what you mean by

it is saying to bring every thought into the obedience of the new testament.

I do not know what

to crucify your own flesh

means.

I usually do not talk about feelings or I don't really talk about feelings or I really don't talk about feelings. Somehow I feel like these are not all my own thoughts, but they are combinations of words that even if they are not mine convey the truth of what I am saying about myself and feelings.

I do not know what crucifying your feelings and emotions is and I do not know what affections are.

Are emotions unclean spirits or are some emotions unclean spirits?

What do you mean by the body their in? I think you mean the body they're in, meaning the body that they are in, but I do not know what you mean by that.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
Shalom.

I can start with the thread title. Doer of the Word. It reminds me of a song and I believe it is a teaching found in Christianity.

I appreciate all of your Scripture.

In addition to DOER OF THE WORD, Scriptures or Verses, you wrote the following paragraph in your post.

This reminds me of church growing up as a child. However, I did not know what the adult class was about. Maybe people were learning about these kinds of things in Christian teaching. I do not know how to judge what they were doing. I was just waiting after Sunday School before cookies and juice. I know about mind, will, and emotions somehow. Much of what you are talking about was probably not discussed. Think of emotions. I do not know that I have emotions. My understanding is that emotions are not of God. I do not know what the word emotive means. If love is an emotion maybe there are other emotions as well. Can there be an emotion that is good or are they all bad or wrong? I do not know what affections are. But I do not find them in the Bible. Maybe I forgot or didn't know something. I believe in obedience to God and I believe in obedience to His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. I do not know what you mean by

it is saying to bring every thought into the obedience of the new testament.

I do not know what

to crucify your own flesh

means.

I usually do not talk about feelings or I don't really talk about feelings or I really don't talk about feelings. Somehow I feel like these are not all my own thoughts, but they are combinations of words that even if they are not mine convey the truth of what I am saying about myself and feelings.

I do not know what crucifying your feelings and emotions is and I do not know what affections are.

Are emotions unclean spirits or are some emotions unclean spirits?

What do you mean by the body their in? I think you mean the body they're in, meaning the body that they are in, but I do not know what you mean by that.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Emotions are any strong feeling that moves you. The most well known is anger. Do you ever get angry?

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 02:12 PM
I said
Emotions are any strong feeling that moves you. The most well known is anger. Do you ever get angry?

Shalom.

That is a good question. I may have felt angry once. But I am not sure. I have hit or punched my Dad before, but I do not know that I felt angry when I did.

I understand that this is prohibited in the Torah, but it is not why or how I became a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Shalom.

That is a good question. I may have felt angry once. But I am not sure. I have hit or punched my Dad before, but I do not know that I felt angry when I did.

I understand that this is prohibited in the Torah, but it is not why or how I became a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well let me tell you, you could not punch your dad without an emotion. If you cant recognize your emotions. The devil has you blinded and walking in ignorance so he may have his way with you. That explains a lot about your ignorance of the bible.

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
I said
Well let me tell you, you could not punch your dad without an emotion. If you cant recognize your emotions. The devil has you blinded and walking in ignorance so he may have his way with you. That explains a lot about your ignorance of the bible.

Shalom.

Thank you.

I do not know what the emotion would have been if there was one. Or rather, I do not know if there was an emotion or what it is or was if it was or if I had it. I do not know what the emotion would be if there was one.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Shalom.

Thank you.

I do not know what the emotion would have been if there was one. Or rather, I do not know if there was an emotion or what it is or was if it was or if I had it. I do not know what the emotion would be if there was one.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
This is interesting. lol It looks like part of your belief system is missing. I wonder if this happens to everyone who gets kicked out of Christianity . Like I said your the first one that I ever heard of going backwards before.

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 02:36 PM
I said
This is interesting. lol It looks like part of your belief system is missing. I wonder if this happens to everyone who gets kicked out of Christianity . Like I said your the first one that I ever heard of going backwards before.

Shalom.

I actually do not know what you are asking me. Are you asking me if I got kicked out of Christianity? I did not. I don't understand you saying about going backward. If you obey Jesus' Commandments, if you follow His instruction, that cannot be perceived as going backward.

I do not know what you mean by my belief system and that it looks like part of it is missing.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder
June 23rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
I said
But I thought you said one must crucify their feelings or emotions. It sounds as if they may have done that and you say it is wrong?

I am moved by emotion, but it isn't because it is wrong. We crucify the wants of the flesh. Our emotional reactions to various stimuli is not a negative thing, though it can lead one to negative thought or action if not in check.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Shalom.

I actually do not know what you are asking me. Are you asking me if I got kicked out of Christianity? I did not. I don't understand you saying about going backward. If you obey Jesus' Commandments, if you follow His instruction, that cannot be perceived as going backward.

I do not know what you mean by my belief system and that it looks like part of it is missing.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Jesus came to save the world, because nobody was obeying God. Jesus brought the new covenant to deliver people from the condemnation of the old covenant. You were kicked out of the new covenant so you went back to the old covenant.
[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

[Jhn 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

The only hope you have is to start all over in Christianity. If you have any hope at all.

[Heb 5:12
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need [someone] to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
I said
Jesus came to save the world, because nobody was obeying God. Jesus brought the new covenant to deliver people from the condemnation of the old covenant. You were kicked out of the new covenant so you went back to the old covenant.
[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

[Jhn 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

The only hope you have is to start all over in Christianity. If you have any hope at all.

[Heb 5:12
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need [someone] to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Shalom.

I do not know which covenant I learned of first. I did want to be in covenant with God somehow, possibly at or around the same time.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 03:08 PM
Shalom.

I do not know which covenant I learned of first. I did want to be in covenant with God somehow, possibly at or around the same time.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well a covenant with God is not like "Lets make a deal" it is more like "this is the deal" you do it Gods way or hit the highway. This is the work of God now.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
(KJV)

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 03:12 PM
I said
Well a covenant with God is not like "Lets make a deal" it is more like "this is the deal" you do it Gods way or hit the highway. This is the work of God now.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
(KJV)
Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
I said

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Thank you for your post.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Shalom.

Thank you for your post.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are one of them deceivers. You don't abide(live) in the doctrine of Christ(new testament). Which means you don't have the right God or the right Jesus.

Jacob
June 23rd, 2017, 08:31 PM
I said
You are one of them deceivers. You don't abide(live) in the doctrine of Christ(new testament). Which means you don't have the right God or the right Jesus.
Shalom.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. In that I am of Israel I understand this. You may or may not be a part of the new covenant. You may know about the new covenant.

I observe Torah as Jesus commanded me to do in Matthew 5:17-20. The new covenant is God's law written on minds and hearts. It came in Yeshua Messiah.

I do not know where you live. Enjoy the Sabbath if you can or if you do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
Shalom.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. In that I am of Israel I understand this. You may or may not be a part of the new covenant. You may know about the new covenant.

I observe Torah as Jesus commanded me to do in Matthew 5:17-20. The new covenant is God's law written on minds and hearts. It came in Yeshua Messiah.

I do not know where you live. Enjoy the Sabbath if you can or if you do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
I said
Its delusional to think you can break 100 other commandments and just keep this one. Especially because you don't even understand this one. You have the whole thing screwed up and backwards.
see where it says
one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
When Jesus died on the cross that fulfilled the law. You notice He spoke that while He was alive.
And the commandments you are suppose to keep are the ones in the new testament. Not the old testament.
[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

In reality you are breaking all of Gods commandments in the new testament in order to keep the old testament commandments that have been annulled and made obsolete.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Squeaky
June 23rd, 2017, 09:30 PM
I keep showing you and you keep forgetting. When Jesus died on the cross that was out of love. The true kind of love, and that was the fulfillment of the old testament law.

[Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
[Jhn 15:13
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Jacob
I said
Its delusional to think you can break 100 other commandments and just keep this one. Especially because you don't even understand this one. You have the whole thing screwed up and backwards.
see where it says
one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
When Jesus died on the cross that fulfilled the law. You notice He spoke that while He was alive.
And the commandments you are suppose to keep are the ones in the new testament. Not the old testament.
[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

In reality you are breaking all of Gods commandments in the new testament in order to keep the old testament commandments that have been annulled and made obsolete.
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
Shalom.

There are 613 Commandments in Torah that I believe of Israel observe with Israel. I also observe the 1050 Commandments found from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 06:39 AM
I keep showing you and you keep forgetting. When Jesus died on the cross that was out of love. The true kind of love, and that was the fulfillment of the old testament law.

10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
[Jhn 15:13
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Shalom.

There are 613 Commandments in Torah that I believe of Israel observe with Israel. I also observe the 1050 Commandments found from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what makes you evil. And antichrist. And why Jesus cant be your Lord and Savior . You fight against Him and blaspheme Jesus name. You disagree with Jesus. You call Jesus a liar.

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what makes you evil. And antichrist. And why Jesus cant be your Lord and Savior . You fight against Him and blaspheme Jesus name. You disagree with Jesus. You call Jesus a liar.

Shalom.

You said that I called Jesus a liar. I do not know upon what basis you say this. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. Every word that He spoke is from God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Shalom.

You said that I called Jesus a liar. I do not know upon what basis you say this. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. Every word that He spoke is from God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. Jesus made the old testament obsolete. Your trying to keep it alive.

Acts 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-25
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
(NKJ)

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. Jesus made the old testament obsolete. Your trying to keep it alive.

Acts 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-25
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
(NKJ)

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill.

See

Matthew 5:17

Matthew 5:17 NASB - "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Shalom.

Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill.

See

Matthew 5:17

Matthew 5:17 NASB - "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross out of love.

Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross out of love.

10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Of course.

Matthew 3:15 NASB - 15 But Jesus answering said to him, "Permit it at this time; for in this way it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he permitted Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Shalom.

Of course.

Matthew 3:15 NASB - 15 But Jesus answering said to him, "Permit it at this time; for in this way it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he permitted Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

(NKJ)

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 09:55 AM
I said
Your an idiot.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

Your Scripture is correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Shalom.

Your Scripture is correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
So you agree there is no righteousness in the old testament.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 11:19 AM
I said
What?

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 11:38 AM
What?

I said
In the old testament their righteousness was in obeying the law. And no one did it. They were judged by what they done. When Jesus came and made the old testament obsolete and annulled the commandments. He established a new law with new commandments. Nothing in the old testament is righteous today. Because we have the new testament righteousness from Jesus. They looked at what someone did, Jesus looks at why someone does it.

(NKJ)

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I said
Shalom.

Incorrect. I am not looking for righteousness in an old testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 01:33 PM
lol Then why in the world would you go back there? Your just lying now and trying to cover up your delusion. It will probably take awhile before you can be honest with yourself.

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 04:30 PM
lol Then why in the world would you go back there? Your just lying now and trying to cover up your delusion. It will probably take awhile before you can be honest with yourself.
Shalom.

Go back where? What do you mean by lying? I do not believe that I am lying.

See Matthew 5:17-19.

Matthew 5:17-19

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Shalom.

Go back where? What do you mean by lying? I do not believe that I am lying.

See Matthew 5:17-19.

Matthew 5:17-19

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are evil. Verse 19 does not say annul. You are a fraud, and a liar, and an antichrist. You are blaspheming Jesus Christ

[Mat 5:19
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus Christ is the one who annulled them.

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Jesus came to fulfill the law, and He did on the cross. And He showed us (Real Christians) how to fulfill the law also. Jacob admitted he doesn't know what love is, so he will continue to lie and pervert the scriptures.

[Mat 5:17-19
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Now its obvious that Jacob is still under the law. he was kicked out of Christianity, and became a Jew. He admitted he doesn't know what love is. So he is still under the law. But born again Christians are not under the law.

[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

And without knowing what Godly love is Jacob will always be under the law. Because he cant fulfill the law.

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 05:52 PM
I said
You are evil. Verse 19 does not say annul. You are a fraud, and a liar, and an antichrist. You are blaspheming Jesus Christ

[Mat 5:19

Jesus Christ is the one who annulled them.

Shalom.

I provided you with the NASB for Matthew 5:19. Do you not accept this verse or translation of the Bible? It is the New American Standard Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Jesus came to fulfill the law, and He did on the cross. And He showed us (Real Christians) how to fulfill the law also. Jacob admitted he doesn't know what love is, so he will continue to lie and pervert the scriptures.

[Mat 5:17-19
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Now its obvious that Jacob is still under the law. he was kicked out of Christianity, and became a Jew. He admitted he doesn't know what love is. So he is still under the law. But born again Christians are not under the law.

[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

And without knowing what Godly love is Jacob will always be under the law. Because he cant fulfill the law.
Shalom.

I am not married. But I know what love is, the love of God. I love God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my might. I love my neighbor as myself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Shalom.

See

Hebrews 7:18

Hebrews 7:18 NASB - For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Shalom.

I am not married. But I know what love is, the love of God. I love God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my might. I love my neighbor as myself.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You really need to read this and study it.
I done a study on false bibles years ago. Doctrines of demons. There are only two that I found that the Holy Spirit would quote to me from. The KJV and the NKJV. Havent you ever studied bibles yet??

[1Ti 4:1 NKJV] 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

[2Pe 3:16 NKJV] 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
When I see a bible that point blank blasphemes the Word of God and in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit I mark it as false. You have one. When I have two bibles that annul the old testament and you have a bible that says anyone who annuls the old testament is wrong. You have the wrong god.

[Mat 5:19 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

[Mat 5:19 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Mat 5:19 NASB] 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NASB] 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Cant you see how your own bible condemns the old testament with its description. Its weakness, and uselessness.

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Shalom.

See

Hebrews 7:18 NASB - For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Look your contradicting yourself. Your own bible says that the old testament is and I quote ( its weakness and uselessness)

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Shalom.

See

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
This is why I say you have some sort of mental problems. I have given you revelations which consist of 30 or more verses from the new testament . On covenant, testament, law, old testament. And all I mean all you have to fight with is one little verses. That don't make any sense. That is like taking a knife to a gun fight. Or going bear hunting with a switch. And that is really stupid.

[Luk 14:28-32
28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has [enough] to finish [it]--
29 "lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see [it] begin to mock him,
30 "saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.

popsthebuilder
June 25th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Revelation: 3. 12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 14. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18. I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Jacob
June 25th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I said
You really need to read this and study it.
I done a study on false bibles years ago. Doctrines of demons. There are only two that I found that the Holy Spirit would quote to me from. The KJV and the NKJV. Havent you ever studied bibles yet??

[1Ti 4:1 NKJV] 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

[2Pe 3:16 NKJV] 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
When I see a bible that point blank blasphemes the Word of God and in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit I mark it as false. You have one. When I have two bibles that annul the old testament and you have a bible that says anyone who annuls the old testament is wrong. You have the wrong god.

[Mat 5:19 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

[Mat 5:19 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Mat 5:19 NASB] 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NASB] 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Cant you see how your own bible condemns the old testament with its description. Its weakness, and uselessness.

I said
Look your contradicting yourself. Your own bible says that the old testament is and I quote ( its weakness and uselessness)

I said
This is why I say you have some sort of mental problems. I have given you revelations which consist of 30 or more verses from the new testament . On covenant, testament, law, old testament. And all I mean all you have to fight with is one little verses. That don't make any sense. That is like taking a knife to a gun fight. Or going bear hunting with a switch. And that is really stupid.

[Luk 14:28-32
28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has [enough] to finish [it]--
29 "lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see [it] begin to mock him,
30 "saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.
Shalom.

You are using scripture for your purposes, which is unBiblical. I know about Bibles. You misuse yours.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 25th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Shalom.

You are using scripture for your purposes, which is unBiblical. I know about Bibles. You misuse yours.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. I quoted from the bible how in the world can anyone misuse it by quoting it. The only way to misuse it is by interpreting it. And everyone uses the bible for their own purposes. The bible says to . Your not even using any logic in your phony excuses.

[Phl 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Your just rambling on and on saying nothing now.

Jacob
June 26th, 2017, 11:52 AM
I said
lol Your an idiot. I quoted from the bible how in the world can anyone misuse it by quoting it. The only way to misuse it is by interpreting it. And everyone uses the bible for their own purposes. The bible says to . Your not even using any logic in your phony excuses.

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Your just rambling on and on saying nothing now.
Shalom.

No. I am familiar with the NASB. That does not mean that I do not accept the NKJV, though I am a United States Citizen and a Jew. However, you must see words in the context in which they are used, or read for context.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 26th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Shalom.

No. I am familiar with the NASB. That does not mean that I do not accept the NKJV, though I am a United States Citizen and a Jew. However, you must see words in the context in which they are used, or read for context.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have really aroused your demons now. Your not saying nothing but you keep rambling.

Jacob
June 26th, 2017, 05:27 PM
I said
I have really aroused your demons now. Your not saying nothing but you keep rambling.

Shalom.

You are correct that I am not saying nothing. But that is like a double negative. Just say that I am saying something. But I guess you do not have to because that is obvious. Just trying to help.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 26th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Shalom.

You are correct that I am not saying nothing. But that is like a double negative. Just say that I am saying something. But I guess you do not have to because that is obvious. Just trying to help.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot.

Jacob
June 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
I said
lol Your an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 26th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And a liar.

Jacob
June 26th, 2017, 09:14 PM
I said
And a liar.

Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

exminister
June 27th, 2017, 03:48 AM
I said
Your an idiot.

You mean "You are..." or "You're..." or "Your <possession> is an idiot."

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 07:08 AM
You mean "You are..." or "You're..." or "Your <possession> is an idiot."

I said
We seem to have another spelling teacher.

[Mat 23:24-26
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

marhig
June 27th, 2017, 07:18 AM
You mean "You are..." or "You're..." or "Your is an idiot."
Does it matter? You know what he means. Some people are so picky, I'm sure God doesn't mind about spelling or punctuation, but rather the heart condition!

exminister
June 27th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here that gives a **** about the rules?

:rotfl:

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here that gives a **** about the rules?

I said
But which rules are you concerned with? Mans rules or Gods rules? Think about it. Were any of your rules described in the bible? Or did man make them up?

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Does it matter? You know what he means. Some people are so picky, I'm sure God doesn't mind about spelling or punctuation, but rather the heart condition!

I said
There are to many worshiping in the flesh. And following the rules of man. That put mans rules ahead of Gods rules.
[Jde 1:16-18
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage.
17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.

marhig
June 27th, 2017, 08:03 AM

What's wrong with making a spelling mistake? Does our spelling determine what our heart is like before God?

What about those who can't spell, or can't read and write, yet love God from their hearts?

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 09:07 AM
What's wrong with making a spelling mistake? Does our spelling determine what our heart is like before God?

What about those who can't spell, or can't read and write, yet love God from their hearts?

I said
Very good point. Also the bible wasn't written with our alphabet or grammer. It was done by word of mouth. Who knows how they were spelling them words in their own mind. I noticed something years ago. It attracts attention. And it brings out the hypocrites that want to prove me wrong but have no other evidence they can use against me. It is good bait for hypocrites.

exminister
June 27th, 2017, 11:15 AM
I said
Very good point. Also the bible wasn't written with our alphabet or grammer. It was done by word of mouth. Who knows how they were spelling them words in their own mind. I noticed something years ago. It attracts attention. And it brings out the hypocrites that want to prove me wrong but have no other evidence they can use against me. It is good bait for hypocrites.

It is grammar, not grammer.
It's "those words" and not "them words".
The Bible was written in Hebrew and Koine Greek. It is typical to think in your own language.

exminister
June 27th, 2017, 11:16 AM

What's wrong with learning how to spell correctly?

They are fine, just illiterate.

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 11:26 AM
It is grammar, not grammer.
It's "those words" and not "them words".
The Bible was written in Hebrew and Koine Greek. It is typical to think in your own language.

I said
lol You don't seem to like my language.

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 11:29 AM
What's wrong with learning how to spell correctly?

They are fine, just illiterate.

I said

There is nothing wrong with it. Its just not a prerequisite to be a Christian. As long as one gets Gods words right, that is all that counts.

Jacob
June 27th, 2017, 11:30 AM
I said
Your an idiot.
Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You need to wake up and see where your god is taking you. Lots of people in here have tried to help you.

You seem to be very ignorant to what is going on in these forums. We are all trading talents. Your not.
We all base the final authority on the Word of God. You don't. When we disagree we give the reason why. You don't. You dictate to people with your "NO" and offer no evidence as to why.
Your eliminating God, the Word of God as final authority, and placing yourself as supreme judge. Your not in here to trade talents, your in here to dictate to everyone your own opinion and authority. Without evidence. You reject the authority of the verses.

[Mat 25:15-16, 20, 22, 28
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. ...
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' ...
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' ...
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give [it] to him who has ten talents.

Jacob
June 27th, 2017, 12:12 PM
I said
You need to wake up and see where your god is taking you. Lots of people in here have tried to help you.

You seem to be very ignorant to what is going on in these forums. We are all trading talents. Your not.
We all base the final authority on the Word of God. You don't. When we disagree we give the reason why. You don't. You dictate to people with your "NO" and offer no evidence as to why.
Your eliminating God, the Word of God as final authority, and placing yourself as supreme judge. Your not in here to trade talents, your in here to dictate to everyone your own opinion and authority. Without evidence. You reject the authority of the verses.

[Mat 25:15-16, 20, 22, 28
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. ...
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' ...
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' ...
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give [it] to him who has ten talents.
Shalom.

You are wrong on all counts. Also, there is one God, the God of Israel, the God of Jew and Gentile, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. This is the God of Torah, the TaNaKh, and the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Shalom.

You are wrong on all counts.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No proof, no evidence, no support from the Holy Spirit. You are an idiot. You trust your own opinion which is worthless.

[Mat 12:34-37
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

The devil has you believing that you don't need the words of Jesus. That you can put it all in your own words.
[Jhn 12:48

Jacob
June 27th, 2017, 01:56 PM
I said
No proof, no evidence, no support from the Holy Spirit. You are an idiot. You trust your own opinion which is worthless.

[Mat 12:34-37
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

The devil has you believing that you don't need the words of Jesus. That you can put it all in your own words.

Shalom.

I am not the Holy Spirit, and neither is Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Shalom.

I am not the Holy Spirit, and neither is Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Some times you come up with the goofiest replies.

Jacob
June 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I said
lol Some times you come up with the goofiest replies.

Shalom.

Do not reject Jesus or His word.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Shalom.

Do not reject Jesus or His word.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its obvious I don't reject His Word because I quote it all the time. That doesn't say the same about you though.

Jacob
June 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I said
lol Its obvious I don't reject His Word because I quote it all the time. That doesn't say the same about you though.

Shalom.

I used to only quote scripture, but I was advised to use words.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Shalom.

I used to only quote scripture, but I was advised to use words.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol And now you haven't got any. The devil told you that.

Jacob
June 27th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I said
lol And now you haven't got any. The devil told you that.

Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What do you think this says?

[Heb 6:4-6, 10
4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame. ...
10 For God [is] not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, [in that] you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

patrick jane
June 27th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Squeaky's a Doer

Squeaky
June 27th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Squeaky's a Doer

I said
Well I am bound to share what ever the Holy Spirit gives me. It isn't always pleasant, but it Is truth.

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 11:51 AM
I said
What do you think this says?

4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame. ...
10 For God [is] not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, [in that] you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
Shalom.

That is a great question. I do not know. But I accept it. Thank you for sharing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Shalom.

That is a great question. I do not know. But I accept it. Thank you for sharing.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Again you admit you don't know what the new testament says. Your an idiot.

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 12:43 PM
I said
Again you admit you don't know what the new testament says. Your an idiot.
Shalom.

Incorrect. No. I appreciate what you are saying. What you are saying comes from you, and you are showing me the NKJV. What you are thinking about my words, what I said, is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.

That is a great question. I do not know

Shalom.

Incorrect. No. I appreciate what you are saying. What you are saying comes from you, and you are showing me the NKJV. What you are thinking about my words, what I said, is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I think I see why you were kicked out of Christianity now. You just cant admit when your wrong. You just start lying, and then try to cover up one lie with another lie.

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.

That is a great question. I do not know

I said
I think I see why you were kicked out of Christianity now. You just cant admit when your wrong. You just start lying, and then try to cover up one lie with another lie.

Shalom.

I am not lying and I was not kicked out of Christianity.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder
June 28th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
So you deny that Christ is wholly of GOD?

Do you deny that Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit?

Do you believe faith in GOD is effectual within the life of the believer, producing good works to the glorying of GOD.

Do you believe there to be a division between the heathen and supposed Jew?

Finally, do you believe we come into the faith of GOD by our own merit, or by the mercy and grace of GOD?

Just curious and would like to see the thread move forward..... Squeaky.

peace

peace
peace

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It sure looks like you were. This is the definition of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

popsthebuilder
June 28th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I said
It sure looks like you were. This is the definition of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Surely though they may have heard at some point, it is evident they did not initially hear.

As such; they are not forsaken. I will not be patronizing you with scripture you know well.

peace friend

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Shalom.

I am a Jew. I believe that Yeshua HaMashiach is the only begotten Son of God.

Salvation is by grace through faith and not of works.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder
June 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Please answer this singular question;

Do you believe that faith in Joshua the Messiah, and His work, example, and teachings are effectual within your life; capable of bringing about what is only limited by the Will of GOD, and as such, too capable of manifesting works in your own life pleasing to, and in glorification of GOD?

peace

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Surely though they may have heard at some point, it is evident they did not initially hear.

As such; they are not forsaken. I will not be patronizing you with scripture you know well.

peace friend

I said

There are five steps in that list. Only one who has went through all five steps.

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Saved and salvation are different. Saved is temporary so that you can work out your salvation. Salvation is eternal. And if you say that Jesus is your Lord and Savior and have no works. You are a liar.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ... 21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10

To get saved is by grace.

[Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,

But salvation must be worked for.

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I said
Your an idiot. Saved and salvation are different. Saved is temporary so that you can work out your salvation. Salvation is eternal. And if you say that Jesus is your Lord and Savior and have no works. You are a liar.

4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ... 21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,

Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I said

Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation. Try again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. God has saved a lot of people then destroyed them because they wouldn't believe Him.

[Jde 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation. Try again.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You must work for your salvation.

patrick jane
June 28th, 2017, 05:55 PM
I said

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;Stop calling Jacob an idiot.

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 05:57 PM
I said
Your an idiot. God has saved a lot of people then destroyed them because they wouldn't believe Him.

[Jde 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
Shalom.

This is not about personal salvation or being born again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
June 28th, 2017, 05:59 PM
I said

Shalom.

To work something out is different than to work for something.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky
June 28th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Stop calling Jacob an idiot.

I said
Don't come between me and the Holy Spirit. That would be blasphemy. I say this for your sake, not mine.
[Mat 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy [against] the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the [age] to come.

popsthebuilder
June 30th, 2017, 05:34 AM
I said
Don't come between me and the Holy Spirit. That would be blasphemy. I say this for your sake, not mine.
[Mat 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy [against] the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the [age] to come.
Squeaky, I'm relatively certain the Holy Spirit didn't tell you to tell him keno a moron or fool or stupid or anything similar.

Squeaky
June 30th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Squeaky, I'm relatively certain the Holy Spirit didn't tell you to tell him keno a moron or fool or stupid or anything similar.

I said
Well who is keno? Anyway I don't call people idiot at random. The Holy Spirit gives me the verses, all I do is share them. Its called demonstrating the Spirit.

[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

popsthebuilder
June 30th, 2017, 07:25 AM
I said
Well who is keno? Anyway I don't call people idiot at random. The Holy Spirit gives me the verses, all I do is share them. Its called demonstrating the Spirit.

[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
The Holy Spirit will never tell you to call any a moron or fool or the like.

Do you deny this?

Squeaky
June 30th, 2017, 09:25 AM
The Holy Spirit will never tell you to call any a moron or fool or the like.

Do you deny this?

I said
No I don't deny that. The Word says not to call anyone a fool. But it also says to rebuke anyone who is giving into Jewish fables.

Matt 5:19-21
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:14
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
(NKJ)

Titus 1:13-14
13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,
14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:15
15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder
June 30th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I said
No I don't deny that. The Word says not to call anyone a fool. But it also says to rebuke anyone who is giving into Jewish fables.

Matt 5:19-21
19"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20"For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21"You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:14
14Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
(NKJ)

Titus 1:13-14
13This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,
14not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:15
15Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
(NKJ)
In what form are we to rebuke, Sir?

In a form that will helpline to turn from falseness or in a form that promotes an even stiffer neck?

Squeaky
June 30th, 2017, 12:02 PM
In what form are we to rebuke, Sir?

In a form that will helpline to turn from falseness or in a form that promotes an even stiffer neck?

I said
We should rebuke or reprove when the Holy Spirit tells us to. And He will give us the verse for the subject. Atleast that has been my experience.

popsthebuilder
June 30th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I said
We should rebuke or reprove when the Holy Spirit tells us to. And He will give us the verse for the subject. Atleast that has been my experience.
And in what verse does it say to call those who are seeking "idiots"?

I'm sorry.

Insure you get my point friend.

I will leave it at that.

Squeaky
June 30th, 2017, 04:08 PM

I'm sorry.

I will leave it at that.

I said
I understand this is new to you. I have been doing it for 40 years. I thought you handled yourself very well. But in that case I can get more than one verse. One on warning them, One on the unlearned, one on rebuke them. It all has to do with ones personal relationship with the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky
July 1st, 2017, 09:27 AM

I'm sorry.

I will leave it at that.

I said
It appears you can carry one a conversation where as many in here can only fight. Have you thought about what happens if someone has been dropped by God. They are turned over to satan. And satan will use them to cause as much deception as he can. Do you know what happen to king Saul in the old testament when God dropped him?

popsthebuilder
July 1st, 2017, 10:15 AM
I said
It appears you can carry one a conversation where as many in here can only fight. Have you thought about what happens if someone has been dropped by God. They are turned over to satan. And satan will use them to cause as much deception as he can. Do you know what happen to king Saul in the old testament when God dropped him?
Friend; you and I both know GOD doesn't forsake those who seek Him.

I personally know Jacob isn't intentionally misdirecting.

Those who do in ignorance or innocent of the things they do.

Are we in agreement here friend?

Squeaky
July 1st, 2017, 11:48 AM
Friend; you and I both know GOD doesn't forsake those who seek Him.

I personally know Jacob isn't intentionally misdirecting.

Those who do in ignorance or innocent of the things they do.

Are we in agreement here friend?

I said
No I cant agree with that. I haven't read anything that says if they do it in ignorance their innocent.
They will receive mercy when they are chastised, but sin is sin. According to you why don't we just teach everyone to be ignorant so they can go to heaven.

[Luk 12:47-48
47 "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare [himself] or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many [stripes].
48 "But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

Just between you and me I don't think he committed all five steps. If he didn't he can still start over in the new testament.

And another thing. If you know him explain to me why he came after me. All the multiple threads and multiple replies throwing the old testament at me.

Squeaky
July 1st, 2017, 12:16 PM
What I want to know is why didn't you get him out of the old testament?

ABOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT
FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT
2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
1 Cor 10:1-12
1 Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea,
2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea,
3 all ate the same spiritual food,
4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
5 But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.
6 Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted.
7 And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, "The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."
8 Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell;
9 nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents;
10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer.
11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, on whom the ends of the ages have come.
12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
John 3:35-36
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3-8
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Gal 5:1-5
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 4:21
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
Rom 7:4-6
4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another-- to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
1 Pet 2:19-21
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
II Jn 1:9-11
John 1:17
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus wants everyone who is going to be a christian to understand that the new covenant(testament) is just that new. That you cant go back and keep any part of the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testament. Jesus new what to bring over man doesnt. But the old testament has to be obsolete to you in order for you to get the fullness of the new testament. 1John 1-9 is very specific if you dont abide(live) in the new testament you dont have the real God. There IS a veil over the old testament that remains to THIS day.
If Jesus were in the old testament this verse could only be meant for God and the angels. But Jesus wasnt in the old testament.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

xxx Jesus nailed the old testament to the cross. If you have nailed the old testament to your cross, you are in Christianity.

Col 2:13-14
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-29
26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:1-29

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness-- indignation and wrath,
9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
26 Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?
28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky
July 1st, 2017, 12:25 PM
(NKJ)

Heb 10:1

1 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.
(NKJ)

Col 2:11-14
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:9
9 then He said, "Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God." He takes away the first that He may establish the second.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)
Luke 16:13
13 "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."

Gal 3:10
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
(NKJ)

Rom 7:1-4
1 Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives?
2 For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man.
4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another-- to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:28
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:11
11 And I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why do I still suffer persecution? Then the offense of the cross has ceased.
(NKJ)

Acts 21:20-21
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord. And they said to him, "You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law;
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus nailed the old testament to the cross. If you have nailed the old testament to your cross, you are in Christianity.

Jesus changed the priesthood,He changed the Law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the covenant obsolete.

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

popsthebuilder
July 1st, 2017, 08:16 PM
I said
No I cant agree with that. I haven't read anything that says if they do it in ignorance their innocent.
They will receive mercy when they are chastised, but sin is sin. According to you why don't we just teach everyone to be ignorant so they can go to heaven.

[Luk 12:47-48
47 "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare [himself] or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many [stripes].
48 "But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

Just between you and me I don't think he committed all five steps. If he didn't he can still start over in the new testament.

And another thing. If you know him explain to me why he came after me. All the multiple threads and multiple replies throwing the old testament at me.

If one is taught of the situation of ignorance then they aren't ignorant of it; throwing out your premise.

The verse you supplied speaks of knowledge being representative of the level of punishment for sin; in itself indeed showing genuine ignorance to be innocence. I will say that any with an active conscience will surely be held accountable to some extent, and further more; any with a selfless conscience, whom the Holy Spirit has at least visited, is surely held to a more exacting standard.

Romans: 1. 18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

(we see here that those who did have knowledge and turned from it, are both those guilty of all unrighteousness, not the genuinely ignorant.)

Exodus: 23. 9. Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy: 21. 9. So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you, when thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of the LORD.

Numbers: 15. 24. Then it shall be, if ought be committed by ignorance without the knowledge of the congregation, that all the congregation shall offer one young bullock for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour unto the LORD, with his meat offering, and his drink offering, according to the manner, and one kid of the goats for a sin offering. 25. And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it is ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto the LORD, and their sin offering before the LORD, for their ignorance: 26. And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people were in ignorance. 27. And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering. 28. And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before the LORD, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him. 29. Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them. 30. But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 31. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy: 19. 4. And this is the case of the slayer, which shall flee thither, that he may live: Whoso killeth his neighbour ignorantly, whom he hated not in time past; 5. As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour, that he die; he shall flee unto one of those cities, and live:

Psalm: 73. 22. So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee. 23. Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. 24. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. 25. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. 26. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Romans: 11. 25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31. Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. 33. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 36. For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever.

1 Thessalonians: 4. 15. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Hebrews: 5. 1. For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2. Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.

(I don't really know them on a personal level, but do know they find the OT to be of great significance. They too believe Christ to breathe Messiah.)

As far as getting him into the new testament is concerned; I would think it must need be an exercise in patience and gentleness, not condemnation.

peace friend

Squeaky
July 1st, 2017, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=popsthebuilder;5055405]If one is taught of the situation of ignorance then they aren't ignorant of it; throwing out your premise.

The verse you supplied speaks of knowledge being representative of the level of punishment for sin; in itself indeed showing genuine ignorance to be innocence. I will say that any with an active conscience will surely be held accountable to some extent, and further more; any with a selfless conscience, whom the Holy Spirit has at least visited, is surely held to a more exacting standard.

I said
Your missing the most important part. If one is ignorant they cant be born again. It takes spiritual knowledge to be born again. And unless one is born again there is no hope at all of them entering the kingdom of God. One must be born again of the Holy Spirit. And ignorance will never know the Holy Spirit.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

Ignorance will never believe in Jesus Christ. And anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ is already condemned.

John 3:16-18
perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder
July 1st, 2017, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=popsthebuilder;5055405]If one is taught of the situation of ignorance then they aren't ignorant of it; throwing out your premise.

I said
Your missing the most important part. If one is ignorant they cant be born again. It takes spiritual knowledge to be born again. And unless one is born again there is no hope at all of them entering the kingdom of God. One must be born again of the Holy Spirit. And ignorance will never know the Holy Spirit.

John 3:3
3Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-7
5Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7"Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

Ignorance will never believe in Jesus Christ. And anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ is already condemned.

John 3:16-18
perish but have everlasting life.
17"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(NKJ)
You, Sir, are missing the point.... That point being that the ignorant are not condemned and not sinners due to ignorance.

Nothing impeeds GOD from helping those in need. If GOD can save the knowing sinner then surely the ignorant are not bereft of potential salvation.

Squeaky
July 1st, 2017, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=Squeaky;5055412]
You, Sir, are missing the point.... That point being that the ignorant are not condemned and not sinners due to ignorance.

Nothing impeeds GOD from helping those in need. If GOD can save the knowing sinner then surely the ignorant are not bereft of potential salvation.

I said
You have a poor understanding of God. God is serious. Even people who say that Jesus is their Saviour are liars , if they don't keep Jesus' commandments.

I Jn 2:4-5
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

The ignorant are condemned. Until they are born again, believe in Jesus, and obey His commandments.

popsthebuilder
July 1st, 2017, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=popsthebuilder;5055425]

I said
You have a poor understanding of God. God is serious. Even people who say that Jesus is their Saviour are liars , if they don't keep Jesus' commandments.

I Jn 2:4-5
4He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

The ignorant are condemned. Until they are born again, believe in Jesus, and obey His commandments.

That's just uncalled for.

I already quoted multiple scriptures pertaining to the ignorant.
The ignorant don't claim to know GOD in the first place.

I'll leave it alone.

It isn't worth strife or the loss of a respected friend.

peace

Squeaky
July 2nd, 2017, 06:46 AM
[QUOTE=Squeaky;5055457]

That's just uncalled for.

I already quoted multiple scriptures pertaining to the ignorant.
The ignorant don't claim to know GOD in the first place.

I'll leave it alone.

It isn't worth strife or the loss of a respected friend.

peace

I said
You haven't shown me one thing that says the ignorant are innocent. And there is no friendship on earth that is worth coming between me and the truth. I only have one real friend and that is all I need.

[Jhn 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

popsthebuilder
July 2nd, 2017, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=popsthebuilder;5055469]

I said
You haven't shown me one thing that says the ignorant are innocent. And there is no friendship on earth that is worth coming between me and the truth. I only have one real friend and that is all I need.

[Jhn 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
You showed the verse to yourself.

I would never ask Tonto senior go against the truth for any.

I just meant I was dropping it as opposed to arguing with you whom I do respect.

peace

Squeaky
July 2nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=Squeaky;5055564]

I just meant I was dropping it as opposed to arguing with you whom I do respect.

peace

I said
I never look at it as arguing. I look at it as trading talents. I take your opinions serious, whether I agree with them or not.

You said you knew Jacob, and I was hoping to find out from you why he went after me the way he did.

Squeaky
July 3rd, 2017, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=Squeaky;5055564]

peace

I said
You never did answer my question. Only muslims pull that multiple replies, on multiple threads thing. Trying to get a Christian to stumble in their words. So they might accuse him of something. So can you tell me who Jacob used it on me?

popsthebuilder
July 4th, 2017, 06:48 AM
[QUOTE=popsthebuilder;5055669]

I said
You never did answer my question. Only muslims pull that multiple replies, on multiple threads thing. Trying to get a Christian to stumble in their words. So they might accuse him of something. So can you tell me who Jacob used it on me?
He seeks the truth, not to make others stumble.

You feeling as if attacked may be a sign of a guilty conscience for some reason.
But really that is just assumption. I do not know why.

I do know we are to give without want, and we aren't be long suffering, loving and kind. None will ever learn anything otherwise.

Squeaky
July 4th, 2017, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=Squeaky;5056132]
He seeks the truth, not to make others stumble.

You feeling as if attacked may be a sign of a guilty conscience for some reason.
But really that is just assumption. I do not know why.

I do know we are to give without want, and we aren't be long suffering, loving and kind. None will ever learn anything otherwise.

I said
lol Like I said this kind of tricks have happen before. And it is always because of bitter envy. There is no logical reason for multiple replies on multiple threads all at the same time. And just say something stupid for a reply. You have never seen a Christian do that. I just thought maybe you could give me another reason is why I asked.
The Pharisees tried the same thing with Jesus.

[Mat 12:10
10 And behold, there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him, saying, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"--that they might accuse Him.
[Mar 3:2
2 So they watched Him closely, whether He would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might accuse Him.
[Luk 11:54
54 lying in wait for Him, and seeking to catch Him in something He might say, that they might accuse Him.